Land System Turn Open! Deadline Friday, October 13th at 8PM

04 Oct 2017 08:03 - 04 Oct 2017 08:18 #1 by Ilana Darkwood (Ilana_Darkwood)
Land System Turn Open! Deadline Friday, October 13th at 8PM was created by Ilana Darkwood (Ilana_Darkwood)
Hello Everyone!

To help keep the land system clean, please read this in full:
  • There are no plot actions this month.

• If you do not plan on taking an action in the land system, you do not need to write that as an action.

• You do not need to make a travelling land action if you are not doing anything in it.

• Plot actions are not default actions. Default actions are generic actions. An example:
    --‘I’m going to spend my time scouting the trails’ as a default ‘Tend Wilderness action’
    --‘I’m working in the shop’ as a default ‘Business’ Action
    Not a Default Action
    --‘I am going to go to this specific place to talk to this specific person about this specific topic’

• If you have trouble with submitting actions please do not wait until the turn has closed to ask me about it. Ask ahead of time and I can check if it worked. I have that power.

• You do not need to write a land action for something you’re doing for yourself. The land system is for actions affecting the world around you. We may like stories, but we have had actions of the story and the conclusion leaving us with nothing to write about because it was only affecting that character and maybe another (who didn’t even make an action to correlate with it)
    You guys can have your stories between yourselves and that’s fine, but we in the Land System cannot assist with personal plots.

• This apparently needs a refresher:
    Please try and keep an action about two paragraphs in length or less. If more is necessary, please indicate a break where paragraphs begin. The system does not break up paragraphs.
    Tip!: If you have a really big land action, you can make a google doc and add the link for it instead! STs and Land Marshals will love you for it!

• All train actions are still being accepted. I’ll bump the train post for review.

Please click ‘thank you’ so I know if you read this post. It helps me a lot :-)
---
For those who haven't used the land system before, this link basically explains everything you can do in the land system:

www.knightrealms.com/game-play/advanced-...en-game-actions.html

1) cards.knightrealms.com
Log into your account (message me if you never got the e-mail to make your account)

2) There is a link that says 'Between Game Actions' and all choices are there.

Any other comments, questions, or concerns can be directed towards me and I will help you figure it out.

Thanks everyone!

Land action submissions may commence!

OOG:
Marcella Torres
Land System Deputy
New Player Marshal
Last edit: 04 Oct 2017 08:18 by Ilana Darkwood (Ilana_Darkwood).
The following user(s) said Thank You: Liz (Liz), Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell), Nalick (NalickDeMarche), Thug Thugson (hsalzman), Wili (), Mantel (sigma-j)
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.426 seconds