Heroic List Posts Updated

• Nicoletta
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank Yous: 442
07 Oct 2017 13:16 #1 by Nicoletta (fyperia)
Heroic List Posts Updated was created by Nicoletta (fyperia)
At this point, all Heroic list posts (on the New Higher Lists board) should be updated with all hotfixes and updates made to them since their release - most notably including Socket Stacking skills, Orange Sorcery Mastery, Battle Repair, and all instances of Elemental Damage. If you notice anything else that is missing, please let me know (preferably by sending me a link to the post that lists the update).

Note that we are not making changes to these lists, just updating the posts so that people with the lists can accurately see what their abilities do without searching all over the forums :)

OOG: Zelda Turqman
The following user(s) said Thank You: GJSchaller (GJSchaller), Matt D (MattD), Belegchand (mcalo), JTinney (Swordsaint), Annora (Karen)
  • Kleidin
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank Yous: 152
07 Oct 2017 21:38 #2 by Kleidin (Kleidin)
Replied by Kleidin (Kleidin) on topic Heroic List Posts Updated
I know the new rulles will go into effect in a few months, but can tje heroic lists be put into the acvanced roolbook now, so newer players can find them easily?

Lady Kleidin du Tenkukai Weaveforger Laurent-Belmont of Kaladonia
Master Witch Hunter, and Elder Druid
OOG: Diane Sodher
  • Nicoletta
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
08 Oct 2017 12:20 #3 by Nicoletta (fyperia)
Replied by Nicoletta (fyperia) on topic Heroic List Posts Updated
With how soon the new rules will be released, reformatting it for the rulebook would unfortunately be a lot of work that would detract from our focus on finishing the rules. (I don't even have access to the files to do it, so that's another step that would take some time.)

Note that at this time, all references to verbal casting have been replaced with equivalent references to concentration time.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Mantel (sigma-j)
  • geezer
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank Yous: 448
08 Oct 2017 17:49 #4 by geezer (geezer)
Replied by geezer (geezer) on topic Heroic List Posts Updated
Is there a location where we can have the new lists in alphabetical order with no comments. It would be nice to be able to reference a clean list of all of them

Edwin Haroldson
Loremaster
Master of the Mages' Guild

An ethical person does the right thing when no one is watching.

OOG - Charlie Spiegel - Kitchen Marshal

"War is a matter of vital importance to the State..."
  • Mantel
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • No matter where I go. It all traces back to the Mountain.
  • Thank Yous: 226
12 Oct 2017 10:03 - 24 Oct 2017 13:36 #5 by Mantel (sigma-j)
Replied by Mantel (sigma-j) on topic Heroic List Posts Updated
There are like four definitions of Area for Area Rituals. Can we get clarification?

Gabriel's Ward, Expel from Lair, and Ring of Time specify a building. What constitutes a building; Can you limit it to a room? Do pavilions count? Can we use any of these on open air areas as well?

Gargoyle and Holy Area have no specification, so to which definition are they bound?

Sanctuary specifies single room no greater than 30ft2. Can we use this on open air areas as well?

Season's Blessings and Awakening the Grove specify 60ft radius. Can you limit it to a room or building?

Mantel Warrane (AWz., QMA; AM, WSS)
Grand Librarian Emeritus, Darkwood Academy of the Metaphysical Arts
Professor Emeritus of Weave Studies, Darkwood Academy
Warden of the Keep, Allied Territory of Corvancia

---
(OOG Jean M, they/them)

"How can I be substantial if I do not cast a shadow? I must have a dark side also if I am to be whole." - C.G. Jung
Last edit: 24 Oct 2017 13:36 by Mantel (sigma-j).
  • Nicoletta
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
24 Oct 2017 13:34 #6 by Nicoletta (fyperia)
Replied by Nicoletta (fyperia) on topic Heroic List Posts Updated
When the new lists are released, they will be in a PDF and HTML rulebook that is easy to navigate.

All Area Rituals should follow the definition of Sanctuary if they are inside (single room) or Season's Blessings if they are outside (60ft radius.) Gabriel's Ward requires there to be a clearly defined entrance to the area, so it cannot be used in open air or on pavilions, but it could be used on a tent.

The description of the Emerald Huntsman T4 skill, Might of the Emerald Edge, has been updated to account for the Decay domain, which was introduced after the release of the list.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Mantel (sigma-j), Grashügel (HAZMAT221)
  • Mantel
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • No matter where I go. It all traces back to the Mountain.
  • Thank Yous: 226
24 Oct 2017 13:44 #7 by Mantel (sigma-j)
Replied by Mantel (sigma-j) on topic Heroic List Posts Updated
It was also brought up that Sanctuary is effectively a restroom (5ftX6ft=30ft2) yet we see it being used on larger rooms all the time. Can that maximal size be clarified?

And are Ring of Time and/or Expel from Lair applicable to Outdoor areas now?

Mantel Warrane (AWz., QMA; AM, WSS)
Grand Librarian Emeritus, Darkwood Academy of the Metaphysical Arts
Professor Emeritus of Weave Studies, Darkwood Academy
Warden of the Keep, Allied Territory of Corvancia

---
(OOG Jean M, they/them)

"How can I be substantial if I do not cast a shadow? I must have a dark side also if I am to be whole." - C.G. Jung
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.500 seconds