Logistics Donations Needed - General Supplies

• Lois Heimdell
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • "All good stories are built on conflict," said the Raven to the Writing Desk.
  • Thank Yous: 1026
16 Oct 2017 12:46 #1 by Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Logistics Donations Needed - General Supplies was created by Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Hello!

Logistics needs some things. Double SP for all of these items! For anything except the pens, please send me a message or post here if you will be bringing it. Pens we will take as many as y'all can bring - logistics is a black hole for pens. It's almost like there's someone who keeps coming into logistics, grabbing pens, and then not returning them JAMES :p

-Pens. All the pens. If you can get those fine-tip felt-tip pens (because they don't freeze in the cold), that would be amazing, but regular ballpoint will be fine.

-Instant Cold ice packs (the kind where you squeeze them and they get cold on their own). No preferred brand, but here's an example: www.amazon.com/Dynarex-Instant-Cold-Inch...s=instant+cold+packs

-Printer paper. Plain white copy/printer paper, two reams should do it.

-One can of black spray paint.
-Someone to spray paint 100 clothespins black at game. (If you want to get the paint & clothespins and paint them at home, rather than using the pins I have and painting them at game, that's fine, too.)

----

----
((OOG: Cassie Stanley, Marshal Deputy))
The following user(s) said Thank You: Oren Tenderson (Tormy)
  • Ephrem
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Lux et lex, fiat iustitia.
  • Thank Yous: 364
16 Oct 2017 19:44 #2 by Ephrem (bamore62)
Replied by Ephrem (bamore62) on topic Logistics Donations Needed - General Supplies
I have printer paper that I'm able to bring in. I should be there on Friday before 7:00 - pending (damn) traffic.

Father Ephrem
Primus of the Church of Light in Travance
the Heart of Valos

OOG: Bryan Amore
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.427 seconds