MORESCA BALL ANNOUNCEMENTS!

• Gallion
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank Yous: 2677
02 Nov 2017 09:09 #1 by Gallion (Gallion)
MORESCA BALL ANNOUNCEMENTS! was created by Gallion (Gallion)
MORESCA BALL ANNOUNCEMENTS!

Earlier Arrival Time!
We are encouraging people to get to the ball earlier than they normally have in the past. Arriving earlier means more time for you to enjoy the gardens while there is daylight, more time to take photos before the night starts, and more makes it more likely that we can start the festivities on time. We are asking you to come as early as 2pm to Sign-in. To promote this we will be offering early arrival door prizes to the first twenty players who arrive after 2pm and go through check in.

NPC’ing!
If you would like to NPC the Ball, contact me immediately to let me know, even if you already did in the past and did not hear back from me. Please send me a FB message or an e-mail.

Master of Ceremonies Needed!
We need a volunteer to be the Master of Ceremonies. This person would read the names and loudly announce the guests as they enter the grand hall at the start of the night, would welcome everyone, and would generally help corral people when announcements are to be made. If you are interested in being this years MC, please send the Director a private message as soon as possible.

Set-Up!
We will be setting up between Noon and 2PM. We could use a small handful of volunteers to help with moving tables and the such. These volunteers will be compensated with Service Points. Please contact me if you would like to volunteer to show up at noon to help set up.

Clean-Up!
It is very important for us to have volunteers to offer to help clean up at the end of the night. We are looking for around six people to volunteer to stick around an hour or two after the ball ends to help get everything done. These volunteer will be compensated with extra build. Please contact me if you would like to volunteer to help us clean up after the night has ended.

Photos!
The photographer should be arriving to the ball much earlier than normal. His prices will be the same as at regular Knight Realms events. You have a high quality photo session in his booth and then choose from the results. You choose one high quality portrait for thirty dollars, two for fifty, three for sixty, and then ten dollars for each additional image beyond three. Cash Only

Donated Feasting Food
Please be ready to write the name of your food dish on a card along with any special identifiers like (no-meat / peanuts / spices / Pork etc…) We will provide the index cards and a marker. Please see Charlie to have your compensation written on your slip.

Drinking Vessels
If you have your own period mugs or chalices please feel free to bring them if you wish to drink from a more period vessel than a paper/foam cup!

Moresca Outlet Sales
There is a sale costume room that you can purchase costumes from. These costumes are usually slightly discounted from the original price. Usually the owner of Moresca comes to the hall around 11PM to finalize any sales.

Silent Auction and Gambling
There will be a silent auction as well as opportunity to gamble. Please check your card on-line prior to the ball for reference of how much gold is in your bank account. You will not have access to your physical card at the event. You are allowed to use your banked gold, but you will face in game repercussions if you overspend what you have.

Large Glowing Decorative Orbs
There will be large decorative silver orbs with a blue light shining out of them. These orbs will have a number attached to each one. In game they are made of ice, and no skills or lore work on them. If you gain the ability to affect one of them a marshal will approach you and explain.

Dress Appropriately
Check the weather the morning of and make sure that you bring proper layers as needed. If it is not raining we will be attempting to do some things out in the gardens, such as singing and fire performances.

Extra Build Purchase
Extra build purchase has been adjusted to max of +5 to match all other events.

- James C. Kimball Director, Knight Realms
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nalick (NalickDeMarche), Jeanne Vierre (uncannychris), Khala Stormbringer (Jymme)
03 Nov 2017 04:49 #2 by Donald MacFhionnlaigh (raidr0933)
Replied by Donald MacFhionnlaigh (raidr0933) on topic MORESCA BALL ANNOUNCEMENTS!
James,

Last time I went, the base admission was 40 dollars, with ten per bought build. is it still 40 or is it now 50 dollars for base admission?

Donald MacFhionnlaigh
OOG: Sean Farquharson "Jarhead"
  • Gallion
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
03 Nov 2017 08:24 #3 by Gallion (Gallion)
Replied by Gallion (Gallion) on topic MORESCA BALL ANNOUNCEMENTS!
Cost $40 (+ option to purchase up to +5 build at $10 each.)

• Ephrem
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Lux et lex, fiat iustitia.
  • Thank Yous: 364
03 Nov 2017 10:27 #4 by Ephrem (bamore62)
Replied by Ephrem (bamore62) on topic MORESCA BALL ANNOUNCEMENTS!
Is that the same for a buy-back if someone can't attend the ball this year?

Father Ephrem
Primus of the Church of Light in Travance
the Heart of Valos

OOG: Bryan Amore
  • Gallion
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
03 Nov 2017 10:34 #5 by Gallion (Gallion)
Replied by Gallion (Gallion) on topic MORESCA BALL ANNOUNCEMENTS!
Yep, you can buy back as normal at the next event.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Ephrem (bamore62)
  • Grumpy
  • May be appeased with kittens.
  • Thank Yous: 64
04 Nov 2017 12:32 #6 by Grumpy (Bookwyrm)
Replied by Grumpy (Bookwyrm) on topic MORESCA BALL ANNOUNCEMENTS!
For the back-buy, can we purchase the extra build as if it were for that event, making it mirror across multiple characters? Just asking because I already expected to spend that much today but had to skip it because of a family emergency, so I could just bring it next week. If not, that's fine too.

Main: Grigori the grumpy healer, adopted member of the Tribe of Berk, adviser to Chief Darius Redmaw.
Alt: Dorian White, physician and alchemist for hire.
Alt: Ruy Sanchez de Castor y Ortiz, the best swordsman in all of Coast Haven!

OOC: Matthew Bowman
Science fiction and fantasy editor, longtime tabletop GM, newbie KR player.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mantel (sigma-j)
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.466 seconds