If you need a new business, ledger adjustment, or anything related to businesses

• Lois Heimdell
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • "All good stories are built on conflict," said the Raven to the Writing Desk.
  • Thank Yous: 1026
11 Dec 2017 22:32 #1 by Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Alright, Travance. I know a lot of you have approached me about business errors, starting businesses, etc. recently. First, don't assume I remember any of it, even if you messaged me about it on Facebook or on the forums. Second, this Saturday evening I'll be going through and doing entry, adjustments, and cleanup of businesses & ledgers. At this point it's such a mare's nest that I can't be bothered to count months for anything, so it's all going to be done at once. Yes, this means everything will be active for this current double-gold land system turn, even if it normally wouldn't be - consider this a bank error in your favor ;-).

What do I need from you? If you need ANYTHING adjusted or created, send an *EMAIL* to with what you need done. Please ensure you include your character card #, the ledger name, and if applicable, the business name. I can't do anything with requests that say "upgrade my business in drega" and have no real-life name attached. If you are adding people to your ledger, make sure to get their character card number as well (be mindful of those a's and b's for alts!). If you are having a business created, also include the card # or ledger name that contains the starting funds. If it's in a settlement other than The Proper, Valdalis, or Stonefall, send me a screenshot of the approval from the Lord, Lady, or their appointed land manager with the permission for the business creation.

Lords & Ladies, I will be making a spreadsheet available for all of you to see which businesses are being operated in your lands, and by which companies, so you can double-check that they are supposed to be there. The link will be sent to you via forum PM when it is complete.

----

----
((OOG: Cassie Stanley, Marshal Deputy))
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mantel (sigma-j)
  • Grumpy
  • May be appeased with kittens.
  • Thank Yous: 64
12 Dec 2017 09:32 #2 by Grumpy (Bookwyrm)
This doesn't sound like something for people starting from scratch and haven't gone through the IG roleplay yet. If I understand what you posted in another thread, I have to handle things at the game, correct?

Main: Grigori the grumpy healer, adopted member of the Tribe of Berk, adviser to Chief Darius Redmaw.
Alt: Dorian White, physician and alchemist for hire.
Alt: Ruy Sanchez de Castor y Ortiz, the best swordsman in all of Coast Haven!

OOC: Matthew Bowman
Science fiction and fantasy editor, longtime tabletop GM, newbie KR player.
  • Lois Heimdell
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • "All good stories are built on conflict," said the Raven to the Writing Desk.
  • Thank Yous: 1026
16 Dec 2017 12:06 - 16 Dec 2017 12:08 #3 by Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
If you have a brand new business that you want to start in one of the 5 lands and haven't gotten permission IG to build it, you still need to do that, yes. It can be done over PM (provided the Lord or Lady is okay with that). For businesses in the Baronial Estates, I'm essentially blanket approving everything as the Seneschal (unless your business is something really out there).

Also, reminder that I'm doing this today. Obviously I'll still accept emails about this after today; I just won't guarantee that anything you send will be done before this land system turn is over.

----

----
((OOG: Cassie Stanley, Marshal Deputy))
Last edit: 16 Dec 2017 12:08 by Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell).
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mantel (sigma-j)
  • Grumpy
  • May be appeased with kittens.
  • Thank Yous: 64
16 Dec 2017 19:50 #4 by Grumpy (Bookwyrm)
Regarding our private message conversation, I don't know which category of business best suits what I'm aiming for, especially since one of the options you named is not on the public list and therefore I don't know what rank it is. I was waiting on your reply to go ahead with the roleplay with other people.

Main: Grigori the grumpy healer, adopted member of the Tribe of Berk, adviser to Chief Darius Redmaw.
Alt: Dorian White, physician and alchemist for hire.
Alt: Ruy Sanchez de Castor y Ortiz, the best swordsman in all of Coast Haven!

OOC: Matthew Bowman
Science fiction and fantasy editor, longtime tabletop GM, newbie KR player.
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.461 seconds