Characters that Live Near or Need to Cross the Rift

• Nicoletta
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank Yous: 442
12 Feb 2018 01:13 #1 by Nicoletta (fyperia)
Characters that Live Near or Need to Cross the Rift was created by Nicoletta (fyperia)
Please send me a forum PM before the March event if any of the following applies to your character (include which situation applies):
  • Your character lives in New Avondale or Fyrithil
  • Your character works in an Import Company or other similar business in New Avondale or Fyrithil
  • Your character manages the finances of either listed settlement, or the general finances of Drega'mire or Kaladonia
  • Your character works for the Office of the Exchequer of Travance or otherwise manages finances for the Barony
  • Your character has attempted to cross the Rift via the Riftgate in the last several weeks
  • You are bringing in a new character that is attempting to travel to Travance by land from greater Kormyre

OOG: Zelda Turqman
  • Nicoletta
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank Yous: 442
27 Feb 2018 02:30 #2 by Nicoletta (fyperia)
Replied by Nicoletta (fyperia) on topic Characters that Live Near or Need to Cross the Rift
At this point, I've sent a message to everyone that has contacted me. Please answer those messages ASAP if I asked you for more information!

OOG: Zelda Turqman
  • Mantel
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • No matter where I go. It all traces back to the Mountain.
  • Thank Yous: 226
27 Feb 2018 16:47 #3 by Mantel (sigma-j)
Replied by Mantel (sigma-j) on topic Characters that Live Near or Need to Cross the Rift
How does this affect people heading out to handle this? www.knightrealms.com/forum/The-Dragons-C...-march-or-april.html

Mantel Warrane (AWz., QMA; AM, WSS)
Grand Librarian Emeritus, Darkwood Academy of the Metaphysical Arts
Professor Emeritus of Weave Studies, Darkwood Academy
Warden of the Keep, Allied Territory of Corvancia

---
(OOG Jean M, they/them)

"How can I be substantial if I do not cast a shadow? I must have a dark side also if I am to be whole." - C.G. Jung
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.424 seconds