Knight Realms 20th Anniversary Story: Truth, Above All...

• Aleister
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank Yous: 1504
12 Mar 2018 17:13 - 12 Mar 2018 18:06 #1 by Aleister (Aleister)
“Heroes, events are unfolding as we race toward the finale of this Story. Events that have transpired in ages past and those which are yet to come. Each play an integral role in the inevitability of the final chapter. I have heard your message and know what my purpose is in this crusade. My time to act has come.

As the Fey, Corsair, directs you to your destination and Aguara, Enax, and Brazen face off against the dreaded Devourer, it will be my purpose to show you a time before the wastes in which you will battle. I will show you a place that was before the Rift, the God Storm, before the great calamities that swept across Arawyn. I will show you the place when Necrophitus Arcane began his scheming. This moment has been written, but yet, unseen. You are given the opportunity to see it for yourselves, and discover what he has used Malyc’s power to hide from us all.

Find yourselves written into the Great Story as observers, watching the events of the Quartz Mountain Academy in the days of its fall. Uncover what has been lost and return with the knowledge to confront and defeat this great enemy of Arawyn.”

With the stroke of her quill, The Chronicler began scribing into the divine tome that lay before her on the carved-stone table. Each word emanated with a fantastic power, rippling out with golden wisps of energy. She had added to the Great Story a moment unexpected, and a truth soon to become:

“Champions who stood against the Eidolich, Necrophitus Arcane, fell into a deep trance when their town, the base upon which they would stage their war, rose from the ground and journeyed toward its destination. What they would learn in the time they spent, observing the action of the Academy, students would change the course of the future they would soon face.

A doomed chapter which must remain unchanged, so they may have the chance to write the ending for themselves...”

Lord Admiral Aleister Demirosz, the Phoenix

-Steve Oros
Assistant Director
Last edit: 12 Mar 2018 18:06 by Aleister (Aleister).
The following user(s) said Thank You: Narcis (ChrisR), Mantel (sigma-j), Aaron Rathbun (arjames), Sir Reno Linsaria (HeartofGold)
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.412 seconds