Item Conversion - April 2018 Event

• Belegchand
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank Yous: 163
03 Apr 2018 12:49 #1 by Belegchand (mcalo)
Item Conversion - April 2018 Event was created by Belegchand (mcalo)
Good Afternoon! This post is in regards to item conversion at the April event. While no one will need their items for the initial Alt Event portion starting Wednesday, obviously people will want their gear going into the Chaos Wastes for the weekend!

As such, I will be in the first room of James's apartment (exactly where I was last event) at the following times:

Thursday Night into Friday: 12 AM - 4 AM
Friday Morning: 10 AM - 2 PM
Friday Afternoon: 3 PM - 8 PM

For those who do not know where this is located, it is upstairs from Logistics.

After the Chaos of our first conversion day, I'm instituting the following procedural updates to how I will handle these conversions:

1. In order to allow players to engage the game, I will be handing out numbers. These represent your position in line. You will be given a number if you meet the requirements explained below. You can then leave and come back with your number. If you are the lowest number present when I call for the next person, you will be taken next.
2. The first requirement for receiving a number is having your turn in already calculated. To prove this you need to have either the gold value total already on your card from previous turn in, or have a filled in copy of the turn in document. The Google drive link is provided below. You can show either a physical copy or a digital link with edit privileges. If you do not have this filled in, you will be provided a hard copy to fill in and bring back. If there is no one currently having their items converted at that time, I am willing to assist, but anyone with this step completed will be given priority. As a note, if you have not yet turned in your item cards, you must have the physical cards present.
3. The second requirement is to have a preliminary purchase list completed. The Google link again is provided below. At the very least have an idea of what is going to be purchased, and a list. As with the above, physical copies can be provided, but a digital version is recommended for easier use. This requirement will be less strict, as people can make additional purchase decisions beyond their baseplans, but at bare minimum have your core items already planned out to expedite the process.

One final note: I'm looking for volunteers to fill the three slots. Double SP has been authorized (600 SP/hour). I'm looking for people to sign up for two hour increments. The job of these volunteers will be to write out physical cards. Please only volunteer if you have legible handwriting.

Thank you all and I look forward to working with everyone!

Link for Item Turn In:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1MlPdkqdU...F4/edit?usp=drivesdk

Link for Item Repurchase:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1MlPdkqdU...F4/edit?usp=drivesdk

OOG: Matt Calo - Marshal
The following user(s) said Thank You: Max Garrnett (MaxGarrnett)
  • Belegchand
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank Yous: 163
03 Apr 2018 12:51 #2 by Belegchand (mcalo)
Replied by Belegchand (mcalo) on topic Item Conversion - April 2018 Event
Please note the first link did not copy correctly.

Trade in link is:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1n0qR_ofl...B5NTKwng3f0/htmlview

OOG: Matt Calo - Marshal
  • Saoirse Mac'Sidhe
  • Hold the line, never falter.
  • Thank Yous: 31
04 Apr 2018 09:59 #3 by Saoirse Mac'Sidhe (Sidhe)
Replied by Saoirse Mac'Sidhe (Sidhe) on topic Item Conversion - April 2018 Event
What if you are not going to get to game until after 8 on Friday?

Saoirse Mac'Sidhe
Clergy of Galladel
Champion of Galladel
Centurion

Riley Kane

OOG Name: Kayla Arold
04 Apr 2018 16:57 #4 by Cannan Fitch (Knightof13)
Replied by Cannan Fitch (Knightof13) on topic Item Conversion - April 2018 Event
If someone will only being attending the event Saturday, what are our options?

"A means to an end..."

Thomas Dono
  • Caelvan
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Blights will taste my sword. Those who corrupt Arawyn will pay with their lives
  • Thank Yous: 487
04 Apr 2018 18:02 #5 by Caelvan (Caelvan)
Replied by Caelvan (Caelvan) on topic Item Conversion - April 2018 Event
While I can’t say the answer as to full conversions, as I am not the one doing them, if you are worried about your character not having weapons, it shouldn’t be an issue due to the following lines in the Rulebook:

A weapon made of basic materials, such as a steel sword or wooden staff, does not require an item card to use. However, a character may only carry as many basic weapons on her person as she has physreps.

Materials and other items would need to be converted to gold and new items for the new rules, but basic weapons can be considered to have as many as you have physreps.

Caelvan Renaith
March Warden of Selandrias
[hr]
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Gal'Azin Merikh Tazam
Death's Will
[hr]
OOG:
Conor Peckham
-Marshal
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.459 seconds