Rules Errata for May 2018 Event

• Nicoletta
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank Yous: 442
27 Apr 2018 16:23 - 27 Apr 2018 16:23 #1 by Nicoletta (fyperia)
Rules Errata for May 2018 Event was created by Nicoletta (fyperia)
Before reading the Errata, please click here to read the Straight Talk posts regarding these updates made by James and myself.

This post contains a link to the rules updates that will be going live for the May 2018 Knight Realms event! Please be sure to read them before the event as they contain very important information.

Drew will be making an announcement (and I will update this post with a link to it) within the next few days explaining what to do if you need to make changes to your character card.

Click here to go to the Errata.

OOG: Zelda Turqman
Last edit: 27 Apr 2018 16:23 by Nicoletta (fyperia).
  • Kleidin
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank Yous: 152
27 Apr 2018 17:35 #2 by Kleidin (Kleidin)
Replied by Kleidin (Kleidin) on topic Rules Errata for May 2018 Event
Please elaborate on this white damage

Lady Kleidin du Tenkukai Weaveforger Laurent-Belmont of Kaladonia
Master Witch Hunter, and Elder Druid
OOG: Diane Sodher
  • Kleidin
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank Yous: 152
27 Apr 2018 17:42 #3 by Kleidin (Kleidin)
Replied by Kleidin (Kleidin) on topic Rules Errata for May 2018 Event
Please verify what the ranged damage will be. Is in going down to 3?

Lady Kleidin du Tenkukai Weaveforger Laurent-Belmont of Kaladonia
Master Witch Hunter, and Elder Druid
OOG: Diane Sodher
27 Apr 2018 21:55 #4 by Donald MacFhionnlaigh (raidr0933)
Replied by Donald MacFhionnlaigh (raidr0933) on topic Rules Errata for May 2018 Event
I have a question:

What happens to the build people put into mana points? because I don't see it refunded and I don't see it represented, so I am curious as to what happens to that build when your spell slot system comes online. does that X amount of build become your first spell slots, or does it get refunded?

Donald MacFhionnlaigh
OOG: Sean Farquharson "Jarhead"
28 Apr 2018 18:59 #5 by Alexei Jengiefsky (chrisbouchard)
Replied by Alexei Jengiefsky (chrisbouchard) on topic Rules Errata for May 2018 Event
So as a pacifist healer, I now have to spec offensively to be a proficient healer? Also, will Healing Touch still heal "the target to his full Body point score" or only to 3x Burst (Metaphysical)?

OOG: Chris Bouchard
28 Apr 2018 19:40 #6 by Alexei Jengiefsky (chrisbouchard)
Replied by Alexei Jengiefsky (chrisbouchard) on topic Rules Errata for May 2018 Event
Ah, I see my question about Healing Touch is moot because it'll be removed from the Healer list starting in June.

OOG: Chris Bouchard
28 Apr 2018 20:48 #7 by Donald MacFhionnlaigh (raidr0933)
Replied by Donald MacFhionnlaigh (raidr0933) on topic Rules Errata for May 2018 Event
"...the skill “Intercept” is going to be worked in as a common list skill so that each one of these archetypes can use the skill to use their defenses on their allies and party members."-James, Straight Talk on errata, 4/24/18

Now, correct me if I'm wrong, but there exist already six ways to have the skill intercept, one of which is free. These are (with page number in the most current rulebook in parentheses):

1. Be a Hibernian- you get it as a racial (Page 30)
2. Be a Cavalier (Page 84)
3. Be a Dragoon (Page 85)
4. be a Racketeer (Page 79)
5. be a Spellsword (Page 72)
6. Be a Brute (Page 69)

What is the purpose of putting more intercepts out there than the current half dozen lists/racials that anyone could freely take and most any of us are willing to teach? I'm a little confused, so could someone explain this to me?

Donald MacFhionnlaigh
The following user(s) said Thank You: JTinney (Swordsaint)
28 Apr 2018 21:26 #8 by Donald MacFhionnlaigh (raidr0933)
Edit: This is an honest question, and I do not mean to be snarky in my questioning. In addition, the forum is not letting me edit my posts.

Donald MacFhionnlaigh
  • Jon
  • Thank Yous: 15
01 May 2018 22:46 #9 by Jon (JBONE34)
Replied by Jon (JBONE34) on topic Rules Errata for May 2018 Event
Can't wait to see how this works, one quick question though. If you mullti class as 2 casters, one defensive and one offensive how does the damage and body stack?

Charlie Feirnie
Singer by passion, mercenary by trade

(OOG Jonathan Evan Stern)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Thomthulhu (Aoire)
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.558 seconds