July Donations

• Magnus
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • In fearful Day, In Raging Night...
  • Thank Yous: 483
19 Jun 2018 19:37 #1 by Magnus (hippy g0th)
July Donations was created by Magnus (hippy g0th)
Hello, as many of you know i am planning a rather Larger Finale for homunculus plot in July, and as many of you know i am attempting to keep the theme of this Finale Close to my chest. Even still donations are always needed.

Currently what we need is cash donations so that we can continue to buy props/ test special effects in secret.

Now i have written this event to be POSSIBLE on a shoestring budget but every dollar significantly improves the production value of what we and my team can offer.

I was informed that i should post some stretch goals here to help better understand what i am offering while still keeping it vague

$100 - Improved main mod effects

$200 - THAT custom prop, you will know them when you see them

$250- over all mod improvements - more things that light up, special costumes etc

$300+ - Overall Atmosphere improvement, Special makeup and materials to help the entire camp look extra ig for this event

$1,000,000 - I’ll Hire stunt doubles for some of the more indepth scenes

Like i said this event CAN be done on a shoestring budget but every bit of cash beforehand will make getting the best event out to you guys that much easier

Donations can either be given in cash at the event or through paypal @ . If you intend to donate please inform me ahead of time so i know to write up a SP compensation sheet for you

Matthew Majchrzak

ST

Lord General Magnus

"Not Dead Yet!"
The following user(s) said Thank You: Meander Correlis (SarahBrand)
  • Magnus
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
29 Jun 2018 09:47 #2 by Magnus (hippy g0th)
Replied by Magnus (hippy g0th) on topic July Donations
Reminder!!!

Matthew Majchrzak

ST

Lord General Magnus

"Not Dead Yet!"
  • Magnus
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
21 Jul 2018 14:05 #3 by Magnus (hippy g0th)
Replied by Magnus (hippy g0th) on topic July Donations
Hey guys heads up we hit all the stretch goals besides stunt doubles and have 90% of our needed props

That being said I do need a few last minute things to tie everything together, so if anyone can make some last minute donations that would be a God send

Additionally I need (10) 20 lb bags of charcoal

Thank you for the help

Matthew Majchrzak

ST

Lord General Magnus

"Not Dead Yet!"
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.496 seconds