Land System Turn Open! Closes Thursday, September 13th

28 Aug 2018 07:14 - 28 Aug 2018 07:15 #1 by Ilana Darkwood (Ilana_Darkwood)
Land System Turn Open! Closes Thursday, September 13th was created by Ilana Darkwood (Ilana_Darkwood)
Hello everyone!

The Land System Turn is officially open!

There's no more plot land actions. If you're unsure which ST/marshal you should have contacted at the event, Steve Oros is your guy. Please reach out to your ST/Marshal or just message me before submitting anything you may consider a plot action.

If you have an action that does not affect the land, it may not be a land action. You may also message me about this! :)

The Land Team loves a good story, but if we shouldn't/can't respond to what you write, it's just a good read that is probably best shared individually.

• Promote Trade: If you want to earn an extra commodity between events, you select this action. You can choose to have it placed in a business and have it added to the ledger or, you can pick it up when you check in at the next event (I will make a note on your card that will get signed off) You *need* the Trade of the kind of commodity you want to get.

• Skilled Work: When you make an action this event, please list any relevant class you have to the action if you would like to try and have it count as a bonus to your action.

• Railroad: The Railyard is complete! The Stationhouse construction continues! This also means PvP/PvE actions are being accepted as well. Rules on that are here:
    www.knightrealms.com/forum/Announcements...ard-in-travance.html

**Other Notes: New/Upgrading Business related matters may go to Jonathan Foster-Tomlin through FB messenger or the KR forums

If you need anything else, please send me a message :)

OOG:
Marcella Torres
Land System Deputy
New Player Marshal
Last edit: 28 Aug 2018 07:15 by Ilana Darkwood (Ilana_Darkwood).
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.435 seconds