KR Membership Drive!!

• Gallion
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank Yous: 2677
18 Jan 2008 11:34 #1 by Gallion (Gallion)
KR Membership Drive!! was created by Gallion (Gallion)
KR Membership Drive!!

Starting in February every time you refer a new player you will receive 2 build as a referral reward! There is no limit to the amount of referral build you can get, but you only get it when a player PC’s their first event.

To help Knight Realms get more members, and to help you earn more build, I have created postcard sized coupons for you to hand out. They are full color on the front and black and white on the back. The coupon says that if you hand it in when PCing your first event, you get to play for ½ price! On the back of the coupon there is a spot for you to write your name so you get the +2 referral build for each person; and also a spot where you can write a location, if you decide to drop some off at a store.

I have a thousand of these postcards printed. If you want some to hand out to friends, I can give you a handful (between 5-10). If you want to put them out at your local gaming stores I can give you between 25 to 50. 

Send me a PM if you want some, and I will bring some to the festival for you!

- James C. Kimball Director, Knight Realms
  • Gallion
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank Yous: 2677
09 Apr 2008 11:40 #2 by Gallion (Gallion)
Replied by Gallion (Gallion) on topic KR Membership Drive!!
/BUMP

This is the time to start handing out those cards. I have a ton of them with me and you can get 2 build for each person who joins with your referral coupon.

Please send me a PM to let me know if you want some and I will bundle some up for you and have them at logistics sign in.

- James C. Kimball Director, Knight Realms
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.421 seconds