Sparta Township Volunteer Fire Department Fundraiser - Jan 11-Apr 11

• Shiver
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank Yous: 129
23 Jan 2011 18:38 - 17 Feb 2011 20:55 #1 by Shiver (Shiver)
Sparta Township Volunteer Fire Department Fundraiser - Jan 11-Apr 11

Our first fundraiser of the year will be a more localized effort to help an organization in the Sparta community.  Our efforts will be put forth to support the Sparta Township Volunteer Fire department.  The Sparta Township Vol. F.D. recently built a new an updated facility to improve their efficiency and to better serve the community.  With this improvement, a great expense has been incurred.  Our fundraiser will help the S.T.V.F.D. repay their expansion mortgage fund.

**************************************************************************************

Prizes:

1st prize:  Cameron’s Concealing Box  
Description:  At first glance, this small object looks quite ordinary.  It appears as a small copper box set with a small citrine and large opal and crude glyph of yellow sorcery etched on its tarnished lid surface.

Properties:  This item allows it possessor to activate the following powers, which stay active for the entire event.  The box cannot be moved once activated.  The box is immune to all physical and magical damage.  The bearer chooses a command word on the first event the box is brought into game.  That command word will remain as the command word for the life of the item.  This item has a permanent enchantment.

1:  The command word must be spoken before the box can be opened.  Those not speaking the proper command word will fall victim to a Death rune.

2:  Once opened, the box can hold a small horde of valuables only visible to the speaker of the command word.  The lid must be completely closed for this property to function.  Anyone else who opens the box, and foils its death rune can't see the valuables kept inside unless the box is closed again and the command word spoken.  The contents behind the illusion of the box cannot be seen by a yellow sorcery master.

2nd Prize:  Romeos Cameo  
Description:  This small ivory, gold encrusted brooch depicts a young suitor wooing his ladylove.

Properties:  The item allows the possessor the use of a charm, dominate and a luck 1x/event.  1 Year temporary enchantment.

3rd Prize:  Crown of Indara
Description:  A Platinum Tiara set with diamonds, silver tooling and flawless pearls.

Properties:  This ornate piece of jewelry is worth 300 gold.

Items up for Silent Auction are as follows:

1:  Gently used Wii console with 1 controller, a stand, and the games Street Fighter 4, Aliens vs. Predator, Alpha Protocol-the espionage rpg and Just Dance starting @ $75.00 Item sold as is.

Lucius Blackthorne
Lord of Alisandria

Guild Officer of The Black Orchid Merchant Company

Of the Ram and Raven

“History will be kind to me for I intend to write it."

"The godly tongue distills honey, mankind's tether of amber and gold. This is my verdict.

For neither are kingdoms conquered by iron, Nor dies the mighty by the spear.

Men are felled by what they fail to believe in."

((Joe Bondi-Marketing Officer))
Last edit: 17 Feb 2011 20:55 by .
  • Shiver
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank Yous: 129
04 Apr 2011 20:39 #2 by Shiver (Shiver)
We were able to raise $435.00 for the Sparta Township Volunteer Fire Department through our charity raffle and silent auction.

Thank you to everyone who contributed.

Joe

Lucius Blackthorne
Lord of Alisandria

Guild Officer of The Black Orchid Merchant Company

Of the Ram and Raven

“History will be kind to me for I intend to write it."

"The godly tongue distills honey, mankind's tether of amber and gold. This is my verdict.

For neither are kingdoms conquered by iron, Nor dies the mighty by the spear.

Men are felled by what they fail to believe in."

((Joe Bondi-Marketing Officer))
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.427 seconds