September Highlights

• Atrus
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank Yous: 92
09 Sep 2008 00:35 - 09 Sep 2008 00:38 #31 by Atrus (Atrus)
Replied by Atrus (Atrus) on topic September Highlights
alt F4 takes care of it... of course then you have to go through the lyrics...  ;D

-John

ps: there'll be more to come Geoff, you can't silence Rick Astley forever!

~Atrus
"Only those who have endured the greatest suffering can become the greatest people."

John
Marshal
Last edit: 09 Sep 2008 00:38 by .
  • Corvin Ralenfolly
  • The Good Looking Ralenfolly
  • Thank Yous: 43
09 Sep 2008 01:05 #32 by Corvin Ralenfolly (SteveM)
Replied by Corvin Ralenfolly (SteveM) on topic September Highlights
Hahaha well I had a great time this event, doing everything from beating the living snot out of Brik first thing Friday night and I mean ruined her, ahhh there is no sweeter music then of mute things that can't scream for help.

Then Andy turned Jake and I in to people pudding, but we lived!

Got Elyse to play Acorn our littlest Sylvan, I hope her and someone else plays one next event also.

Walked in to the Monastery and almost got thrown in jail by Quagz and interrupted the Nobles meeting, which I figured we were totally toast (the ONLY time that weekend we weren't being jerkbags)

Trying to Consecrate Sister Rosa got us kicked out of the Guards barracks, then got the Count to ALMOST let us back in, so close.

Had at least 504 Laws created and ruled upon by the lords and changed and edited, sorry Jon and Brendon but people do that kind of stuff with real life laws also hahaha.

Destroyed whatever negotiations those fire imps were talking about, we do not negotiate with Evil

Fought a troll or ogre by switching its weapon for a loaf of bread then killing it for being weaponless

Staple Gunned like 40 Thorn bushes across Kates door because she was the death shaman.

Had fun taunting Danny during his fight, tho it just got Shen fined for it, way to retire your title, THEN try and enforce justice, now give me my 20 gold nub sauce.

Got a third eyeball in my head....super.

Had a great time, hung around with some new people it was fun times!

Corvin Ralenfolly

Steve M.
  • Hiro
  • i am the sleeping wild mage
  • Thank Yous: 0
09 Sep 2008 03:52 #33 by Hiro (Hiro)
Replied by Hiro (Hiro) on topic September Highlights
well excellent event,

highlights
1.friday night torture of cale oh fyi heat object+freeze water=exploding wine bottle
also long live king of the grapes
2.friday night walking the paths yelling into the darkness come get me u cowards hoping to draw some evils to me so i could do what ever it is i can do
3.saturday morning wake up expecting to be safe waking to find im alone against 3 trolls dropping 2 of them 3rd dropping me guess i wouldve been breakfast if they hadnt heard others in kaladonian state house all of the trolls being pacified start to carry me away and hearing all in said state house go wait when hiro get here and why trolls dragging him away saved by lord pyre with one boot on
4.pirates and honor combat of solomon stealing their weapons and tieing some of them up
5.being death knight fighting in the inn and all i have to say is strength +6 and alia is through the portal
6.the rp up at pesmeriga's state house was awesome to witnesand be part of
7.sat night again walking paths yelling into the darkness standoff with emar that ensued and knowing that when solomon got involved maybe i should concede the point and decided to stay and watch over my sleeping friends and almost dieing for it
8.feast entertainment was great
9.all the work that people put into makeup annd rp for their npcs was first class
all for now might be more later

IG: Hiro Makaza Zero

戦争は残酷である。 それを改良することを試みる使用がない。 それがより残酷なら、やがて終わる

War is cruelty. There is no use trying to reform it. The crueler it is, the sooner it will be over
OOG:Chris N
  • THENPC
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Assassins Do It From Behind
  • Thank Yous: 126
09 Sep 2008 09:39 - 09 Sep 2008 09:41 #34 by THENPC (THENPC)
Replied by THENPC (THENPC) on topic September Highlights

Destroyed whatever negotiations those fire imps were talking about, we do not negotiate with Evil

I'm sitting there thinking "Sam just handed me a demonbane sword... which one of these guys should get the slay?" when you pretty much made the decision for me... No worries though, when he gave it to me I thought "when the hell am I going to need slay demon" then I rolled through 4 of those things in less than a minute.  ;D

Fri-
*The return of Kiellor
*Monster marshal shift > Noble's meeting. Though I thought OOG that it was funny that every one who could threw the Baron under the bus.

Sat-
*Horny french toast
*Getting grounded by Thomas because I let Rosa peg Acorn with a bunch of grapes.
*A small glimmer of hope
*Scouting Pesmerga's Statehouse... Solo.
*The return of Shamus
*Mmmmm... Pig...
*Stumbling through the woods with Sleafus to find the last telescope piece
*Meeting an Allhazzi
*Finally meeting Pesmerga in his own house.
*Being too afraid of Thomas to go to sleep
*Running into Thomas by myself because I went to Marshal somebody's sorcery... that's the last time I do my damn job... (Kidding, Roy)

Sun-
*getting my eyeballs frozen to see Lord Pyre
*Planning a B&E with Drew in the Mug

Adversus Nox Noctis,
Sir Lethias Discretion Nathaniel Peregrin Christopher Wrathchild VonRitter
Knight of Travance
Putting the Shiv in Chivalry Since 1202

Mortem facit omnes aequales, vitam facit omnes fratres
Vince The NPC;
RM, RPM, ST
Last edit: 09 Sep 2008 09:41 by .
  • Inajira
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank Yous: 22
09 Sep 2008 12:57 #35 by Inajira (Inajira)
Replied by Inajira (Inajira) on topic September Highlights
What a great event! 

Friday:

I didn't really do much except sit in a meeting and try to start a riot on two or three occasions out of boredom.

Saturday:

Killing sharks...I don't know why but I found that so amusing.

Getting captured by Pesmerga and sneaking around with him.  That was so much fun.

Running around the woods Saturday night scaring/killing people.  That was a ton of fun for me.  I swear, I told everyone I met "Hey, it's me...Antrim."  That's believable, right?

Sneaking into the kitchen to get food and noticing the pig's head in the fridge.  Contemplating for about 10 seconds taking the pig's head and putting a note on it's forehead and leaving it in Quin's bed for her to find.  Then I remembered Quin is Emily and Emily would have punched the **** out of me if I did that.

Putting notes on everyone I killed that said
"Dear Quin and Kwildar:
THIS IS YOUR FAULT!!!!
- Thomas"

I also really liked how everyone that I killed was totally nice about what happened.  No one was real upset...although Paul and Sonya get the award for "Most totally out of their gourd" when I woke them up.  When I asked Paul "How many deaths have you taken" he looks at me and goes "...I think....none..."  Then I go "You think, or you know?"  *SNOORREEEE*  That's when Paul ate it.

Sonya on the other hand refused to wake up.  I pushed her, shoved her, shouted at her NOTHING WAS WORKING!!!  When she finally wakes up and tells me that Brik hadn't taken any deaths yet, I go "OK, then I'm killing you" and she so sweetly and politely says to me "OK, that's fine, have a pleasant night!"  I felt like I beat up a puppy after that.

All in all, it was a ton of fun.  I thought everyone did some AWESOME RP with noone going to sleep Saturday and hunting me down all night.  I was really counting on some of you going to sleep so I could you know...kill more people :)

OH one last thing: Andy comes up to me in logistics and goes "Yo, can you help me smear blood on my face" and I help him do it.  It wasn't until I was going to bed that I thought to myself "In any other situation, I'd probably run away from a man who asked me to smear blood on their face"

Angus Grumblegut
  • Matt D
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Photographer extraordinaire!
  • Thank Yous: 557
09 Sep 2008 13:18 #36 by Matt D (MattD)
Replied by Matt D (MattD) on topic September Highlights
Friday:
-Team Grok.  Derrik, WHY DIDN"T YOU PLAY KAMEN!!!!
-Lizard man ambush and wrapping myself around a tree.
-Rain

Saturday:
-Main mod and the honor combat that ensued
-Accepting Solomn's challange to last 30 seconds against him, only to have the Allhazzai come to town, in turn saving my butt
-Wild Mage "rescue" mod.  Don't EVER prevent an angry barbarian from sleeping by ambushing people at his house
-Stepping up to go to Alok Malagan
-More rain
-Losing my Meteoric Earth sword three HOURS before we needed it
-RP with Amara, and finally realizing that I put my wife in danger by letting her go

Sunday:
-Hearing Wally blame Tobar in the wee hours of the morning for his killing spree, and being thankful I'm walking back from Alok Malagan...
-Alia misunderstanding/drama
-Sun
-Inverted tower mod.  Waltzing in with my mithiril door to save the day.
-Lord Pyre hunt
-RP with Atrus and moving to Pendarvin

Elias Ashby
Proprietor of the Ashby Family General Store

Lord Templar Rayven Nightwing of the Order of Holy Light

(OOG - Matt D. - Photographer)
  • Wren
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank Yous: 148
09 Sep 2008 13:38 #37 by Wren (Wren)
Replied by Wren (Wren) on topic September Highlights
Chris/Hiro exploding wine bottles are mean and dangerous! you almost made an enemy of Cael till he was bought free wine as an apology. Cael can take a joke but not his wine BLOWING UP lol.

And Wally, Sonya survived through a sustain life by Cael (me), Magnus noticing people were dying and some quick healing action by Antrim, so don't feel too bad : )

- Sir Wrenton Revlis of Albriar, The Knight of Wands.
Steward of Sagewood
Headmaster of Darkwood Academy

O.O.G. Adam D. (Marshal)
  • Niotrul
09 Sep 2008 14:17 #38 by Niotrul (Niotrul)
Replied by Niotrul (Niotrul) on topic September Highlights
I will ambush any number of people outside of any angry barbarians house that I want as a crazy wildmage, thank you very much!

Safety in numbers is only as good as the number awake.

-James Rainey
  • Odo Garaath
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Back and Ready For More!
  • Thank Yous: 12
09 Sep 2008 14:56 #39 by Odo Garaath (Odo)
Replied by Odo Garaath (Odo) on topic September Highlights
Friday:
Officially a monster marshal! Woot! Thank you guys,  I won't let you down
Odo missing everything he wanted to do.

Saturday: Singing "Walking on Sunshine' and being the only one awake as I travelled to the showers.
Dorian "Let's face it. I'm a bull horn and that's it."
Calling Dispair and losing part of my voice.
Calling Dispair again on Main Mod and losing it completely.

Sunday
Sleep. Rush to clean.
"You guys are so immature."

"Praise be to Enax, and blessing to his followers."

(Tom Senger )
09 Sep 2008 15:21 #40 by Alexandre Blythewood (Eleventh Phoenix)
Replied by Alexandre Blythewood (Eleventh Phoenix) on topic September Highlights
Wow.  This was the most disturbing event I've experienced yet, and it promises only to get better (or worse) from here.

Friday:
-Go Team Shiny!
-I was sent out as a lizardkin and was separated from the group.  Instead of killing me, Alister broke my leg, had Cael heal it (good job RPing your dislike of lizardkin, Adam), then spent about 5 minutes talking with me, along with Brogan and Brother Jacob, about why it would be beneficial for my tribe to ally with Travance instead of hunting its citizens.
-Excellent RP with Kwildar coming back into town.

Saturday:
-Stealing Amara away from Brax had to be the single greatest moment for Tobar this weekend, if not in the life of the character.  Alex, I'd say I'm sorry... but I'm really not  ;D
-Excellent RP with Amara all weekend.  I can't wait til our character histories unfold!
-Adventurer's Guild was fun.  Intercepting a pit trap for Amara (with a broken leg that had JUST been put in a magic splint) is the perfect example of what Tobar will do for his friends.
-Ralph's singing at Feast was, as always, stellar.  It literally brought out the sun.  Well done sir.  The only thing that could have improved your performance is Happy Day March.
-Master Warrior Training from Thomas Ahlman.  Even before he turned into a Blood Advocate, I had him trying to kill me.
-While getting sick from Rayven's watermellon wasn't fun, running to Kleiden to tell her that Rayven poisoned ONLY the pieces I would eat was priceless.
-Even though I wasn't feeling well, Main Mod was a blast.  The pirates's song, names, and characters were amazing!
-After the pirates were mortal, singing "You're all about to die!  You're all about to die!  Yo ho, yo ho, you're all about to die!" to THEM was quite rewarding.
-Late that evening, being seriously creeped out by Thomas Ahlman, unbeknownst to me, a Blood Advocate, entered my cabin, told me he'd kill me if I didn't surrender my swords, asking me about Kwildar, then telling me to have a pleasant sleep and that if he saw me in the woods, he'd kill me.

Sunday:
-Defeating a party of Kobolds without attacking once.  It went like this: Fear, Intimidate, "What are there, two of you left?  Do you really think I can't take you?  Do you really want to find out?"  The Kobold then tried to close the screen, only to find it propped open with rocks.  "Don't worry, I'll get this one!" and I slam the door.
-Finding out that Carlos died and being hugely distraught.  Then finding out that he Death Cursed Pesmerga and breaking into a huge grin.
-Pyre hunt was... stimulating.
-Telling Solomon, to his face, that I would rather fight him than Thomas.

All in all, a spectacular event.  Can't wait for the next one!

-Alexandre Blythewood

OOG: Zach Theis
  • Eos
09 Sep 2008 17:23 #41 by Eos (Eos)
Replied by Eos (Eos) on topic September Highlights
I had an enjoyable event overall but I just have a few choice highlights to share

-Taking care of Saturday morning wake up crew single handedly with only one boot on (That fight against the 3 trolls 6 hours previously would have gone a lot smoother had I remembered I had pacify then)
-Happily sitting through main mod and the beginings of the pesmergia threat with no worries because I was having an interesting conversation with Corsair (and I got a Resist for being 'cute')
-Waking up Dave to tell him I killed him and to get up because we were dragging his corpse away and Dave not understanding for a solid minute what was going on till he realized I was dressed in all black with black face paint and very much so Not Dr. West
-Apparently being the only person who knows that Jonny G. and Aaron sound and look nothing alike, even in the dark (I guess it is a good thing I was oog at the time)
-My favorite highlight I can't post because I haven't told Cameron about it yet and it would be mean (Yay Dr. West being an oppurtunist)
  • Elyse!
  • Thank Yous: 1
09 Sep 2008 18:05 #42 by Elyse! (Elyse!)
Replied by Elyse! (Elyse!) on topic September Highlights

Had at least 504 Laws created and ruled upon by the lords and changed and edited, sorry Jon and Brendon but people do that kind of stuff with real life laws also hahaha.

This.

Vanishing at opportune moments!
Eatting that curry with just my face was the highlight of my life.
Being barefoot in the rain was pretty nice, too.
Spitting water at Kate... cause she called me something mean, I think. Maybe. Deeathhhh shamaaan.

I CAN UNDERSTAND WORDS.
[size=6pt]Sometimes.[/size]

Tossing grapes in Mattwhite's coffee all morning.

Being either totally gross or simpering innocently at people... is a morning well-spent.

Elyse!
(That's me.)
  • Kleidin
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank Yous: 152
09 Sep 2008 18:20 #43 by Kleidin (Kleidin)
Replied by Kleidin (Kleidin) on topic September Highlights
It was a strange event for me.

Friday - Merchant's meeting, short break (while I started the chicken curry), then Muckity-muck meeting.  Kleidin being the only person i the kithcen when the Count came to request refreshments for the meeting.  The look on James' face was almost 'lost puppy', so I volunteered to do it, since I had just been informed all Guardsmen should also be in attendance.
  - The meeting was long; but I spent most of it suppressing grins. Kleidin has never liked Montgomery as Baron.  Being able to rant on the EVIL of Londwyndians before all who rule was funfunfun.  She'd rather have Drow as neighbors.

Saturday: bacon from the northlands!  Dr Hicks making french toast - and Father Edwin assisting him, thus not worrying about poisoning. Well, wasn't poisoned, but was 'altered'.  A number of people coming in to rave about my curry.  Healthy easy to make, and not to spicy. 

Fighting Pirates was fun.  Solomon ROCKS in 1 on 1.

Roof party was a lot of fun - though my bone/horsehair hat decoration was a casualty whule being used as a cat-toy for Kyo.

Going to bed at 3 cause my hands started to shake from lack of sleep,  Being awoken by Sir Thomas at 4, quized on Kwildar's location, asked between Dr Maxwell, Carlos and myself, who he should kill as a warning. Choosing myself, - Him changing his mind and letting us live if we don't tell anyone we were there.
5:30 am, he came back and killed us all. I opened my eyes, he said he was there to kill us, I replied with."I know." and laid back down, to tired to struggle, and knowing no matter what I did, I wasn't going to be able to get away from him.

Sunday was strange. Got Rezz'd by Father Paul as I went to the Inn first due to my body screaming for food.  Zahir attacking Alia and going to jail head held high.  Actually thinking to get someone to watch the trade hall to prevent theft.

PYRE HUNT!  People actually listening to me when I said to maintain a perimeter due to his ability to move so quickly.  As most folks went down from Darkheart Manor, running to the mages' guild building, dropping my herbalist bag there, and then running down that really REALLY steep hill, running along the river, then climbing up behind where the combat was.  (I doubted Brendon would go down that hill, but Pyre is  Sylvan, and might).  Arriving just as Pyre and the Count fell from the sky.

Lady Kleidin du Tenkukai Weaveforger Laurent-Belmont of Kaladonia
Master Witch Hunter, and Elder Druid
OOG: Diane Sodher
09 Sep 2008 19:20 #44 by Ardis Dar'Hanna (ArdisDarHanna)
Replied by Ardis Dar'Hanna (ArdisDarHanna) on topic September Highlights
Fri:
Being very confused...
"So exactly how many incredibly evil forces have you guys ticked off?"
Sleafus giving birth to his hand, that had to be the grossest thing I've ever seen, top notch work Ralph

Sat:
Mmmm...curry chicken
Guard barracks dinner party and everybody liking my food.
Pizza with Tom and the ig shananigans when we got back.
Veronica getting the whole truth from Ethan and the mental wreck afterward.
"Give me the sword back,...I need to hit something." pwning undead
Talking to Cinder about what the hell she should do.
Meeting Corsair and not thinking anything of it. "He's a what?!"
Cinder taking Veronica to the monastery to pray, breaking down crying, and quickly recovering when Atrus showed up (tough girls don't cry)
Exploding ppl in the cutest possible manner

Sun
Trying to convince Victoria (the sword) that attacking the vampire was a bad idea, and ppl looking at me like i'm crazy.
Biting Hiro's head off for casting on me
Trying to go to bed to get up for my MM shift only to have Magnus throw me under the bus
"Oh s@#*! Veronica stay inside...." (runs off)
/sigh
Not getting to bed until dawn anyway...

All around great weekend.

T

T
  • Tegan
09 Sep 2008 19:41 #45 by Tegan (Tegan)
Replied by Tegan (Tegan) on topic September Highlights
Oh yes... also, can't forget the....

"Lolliphile".

*eyes Osred*

Tamane Baoren
(OOG Tegan)
09 Sep 2008 20:05 #46 by Woolsey Bysmor (Osred)
Replied by Woolsey Bysmor (Osred) on topic September Highlights
Probably the MOST embarrassing thing I've ever had delivered to my doorstep.  I need to find another company that makes bacon lollipops..  Lolliphile just sounds like I should loose my job for ordering from.

-OOG Michael Smith
  • Tegan
09 Sep 2008 20:08 #47 by Tegan (Tegan)
Replied by Tegan (Tegan) on topic September Highlights

Hehe <3

Tamane Baoren
(OOG Tegan)
  • Cameron
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank Yous: 15
09 Sep 2008 20:32 #48 by Cameron (Galen)
Replied by Cameron (Galen) on topic September Highlights

-My favorite highlight I can't post because I haven't told Cameron about it yet and it would be mean (Yay Dr. West being an oppurtunist)

Ooooh, dangit, I'm dying of anticipation.  :o

Sir Not Appearing At This Game
  • CC Hahn
  • Thank Yous: 5
09 Sep 2008 20:56 #49 by CC Hahn (Corteccia)
Replied by CC Hahn (Corteccia) on topic September Highlights

Ah... popped my character's death cherry... and by Wally no less.  ;D

Seems to be a running theme.

OOG: C. H.
  • Inajira
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank Yous: 22
09 Sep 2008 21:32 #50 by Inajira (Inajira)
Replied by Inajira (Inajira) on topic September Highlights
I asked each and every person I killed if they were OK taking a death/how many deaths they had taken...so I feel zero remorse  :)

Angus Grumblegut
09 Sep 2008 21:33 #51 by Ilana Darkwood (Ilana_Darkwood)
Replied by Ilana Darkwood (Ilana_Darkwood) on topic September Highlights

I asked each and every person I killed if they were OK taking a death/how many deaths they had taken...so I feel zero remorse  :)

Well, at least you're polite death

OOG:
Marcella Torres
Land System Deputy
New Player Marshal
09 Sep 2008 21:45 #52 by T. Grumblegut (Yngwie)
Replied by T. Grumblegut (Yngwie) on topic September Highlights
Haha, seriously, who would say no to that?

Alex T.
Rules Marshal
  • Bladesworn
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank Yous: 238
09 Sep 2008 21:46 #53 by Bladesworn (Bladesworn)
Replied by Bladesworn (Bladesworn) on topic September Highlights
If you say so Wally.  I don't remember what happened at all and had to be told when I woke up. :)

IG: Tyran Radley
Vassal of Alisandria
OOG: Paul Y.
  • GJSchaller
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Character is to a person, what carbon is to steel.
  • Thank Yous: 1379
09 Sep 2008 21:50 #54 by GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Replied by GJSchaller (GJSchaller) on topic September Highlights
Yeah, I have no regrets - dying can be fun RP - but the ol' noggin wasn't quite functioning.

What should have happened:
Wally: 25 Damage, 25 Damage, 25 Damage, 25 Damage!
Geoff: Dodge, Dodge, Dodge, Luck, Ninja Vanish, Run like a bitch, Flee for good measure.

What really happened:
Wally: 25 Damage, 25 Damage, 25 Damage, 25 Damage!
Geoff: *znkork* Huh?  Aw, crap.  One, Two, Three...

Lord Gideon Weaveforger of Kaladonia
Steward of Elvalion
OOG: Geoffrey Schaller
  • Hiro
  • i am the sleeping wild mage
09 Sep 2008 21:59 #55 by Hiro (Hiro)
Replied by Hiro (Hiro) on topic September Highlights
ok so a couple i forgot

1.adventurers guild was great until i was first to fall down pit and the living troll god proceeded to break my legs than my arm grabs broken arm strength +8 and than levitating while excrutiating was fun to be defiant until others arrived

2.using my spells on towns members legally

3.Pyre hunt was fun

4.and i have a new found respect for people who resign their post as knight/lord for most still chose to serve as leaders in the towns time of need

IG: Hiro Makaza Zero

戦争は残酷である。 それを改良することを試みる使用がない。 それがより残酷なら、やがて終わる

War is cruelty. There is no use trying to reform it. The crueler it is, the sooner it will be over
OOG:Chris N
  • brik
  • whatever
  • Thank Yous: 14
09 Sep 2008 22:14 #56 by brik (sonya)
Replied by brik (sonya) on topic September Highlights

do you feel remorse about tripping on me and shaking me and yelling at me and i totally don't remember you saying goodnight back to me!! what's that all about, wally !

oog - sonya m.
  • geezer
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank Yous: 448
09 Sep 2008 22:29 #57 by geezer (geezer)
Replied by geezer (geezer) on topic September Highlights
Wouldn't have happened if you had one of my afghans of concealment, Sonia.  Still catching up on sleep after Sat night.  Will post my comments tomorrow.

Edwin Haroldson
Loremaster
Master of the Mages' Guild

An ethical person does the right thing when no one is watching.

OOG - Charlie Spiegel - Kitchen Marshal

"War is a matter of vital importance to the State..."
  • Tsoli
  • Life is simple, but we insist on making it complex
  • Thank Yous: 63
09 Sep 2008 22:38 #58 by Tsoli (Tsoli)
Replied by Tsoli (Tsoli) on topic September Highlights
Ok so this was my First time KR and LARP and the people here really have it together, i had a great time with it all and i will be back.

Highlights
Not getting lost too badly on the first trip!!(that's a fun one at night)

Doom pirates and the re-birth of a hand was pretty sweet.

And NPCing said doom pirates and singing YO HO YO HO you're all about to die was prolly the funniest thing i have done in quite some time. I am looking forward to the next event i can make.

OOG: Bill F

T'soli Silverbow of House Silverbow

If we call for the proof and we question the answers,
Only the doubt will grow

OOG: Bill Friederich - Live while you Live
Kitchen Marshal
  • JoDios
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • That guy with the muffin hat.
10 Sep 2008 02:52 #59 by JoDios (JoDios)
Replied by JoDios (JoDios) on topic September Highlights
I have this Mony Pythonesque image in my head now of Wally running around like a maniacal Sir Launcelot, swinging his sword at people and as he is stabbing them being like"sorry." and 'Are you okay with this sword being in you?"  Politest mass murderer ever.

OOG: Jo
  • Janus
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
10 Sep 2008 08:25 #60 by Janus (Janus)
Replied by Janus (Janus) on topic September Highlights
Joe, have you met Aaron?

Janus Ivillious
Court Sorcerer of Winterdark

Every man has his own destiny: the only imperative is to follow it, to accept it, no matter where it leads him.

Mike Dennis

RP Marshal
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.908 seconds