DREAMATION 2008 Highlights

• LStarling
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Cursed Healer
  • Thank Yous: 20
29 Jan 2008 04:50 #1 by LStarling (Kwildar)
DREAMATION 2008 Highlights was created by LStarling (Kwildar)
For me, I have two major hails to give, though everyone from KR who attended, I was so very happy to see present throughout the weekend.

For Magnus, man.... Every time I happened to see you, it was as if serendipity was bringing you to me, as it always seemed to be just as I was thinking about getting hungry... There was Matt and Liz.

And Liz Hill.  You kept me refocused on what was actually important throughout Saturday night, despite what my own mind felt was more important.  I'm still dealing with the fall out of all of that.

To be honest on that score, it's something I've been dealing with for years, but it got bad that night.  Thank you for being willing to pummel me into doing the right thing. :)

For everyone who went to DREAMATION, I hope you all had fun, and I hope to see you all, and more back for the next one.

--
Lawrence Starling -- IG
"Really, bee! I don't smell flower-y!"
Malcolm Mallardi -- OOG
  • GJSchaller
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Character is to a person, what carbon is to steel.
  • Thank Yous: 1379
29 Jan 2008 07:25 #2 by GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Replied by GJSchaller (GJSchaller) on topic DREAMATION 2008 Highlights
Best Quote of DREAMATION 2008:

Liz in her Eos costume, minus the horns, playing a Viking:  "I hate it when I don't die in a Cthulu game."  She genuinely looked pissed she didn't get her soul devoured by a Great Old One.

Lord Gideon Weaveforger of Kaladonia
Steward of Elvalion
OOG: Geoffrey Schaller
  • JoDios
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • That guy with the muffin hat.
  • Thank Yous: 0
29 Jan 2008 13:02 #3 by JoDios (JoDios)
Replied by JoDios (JoDios) on topic DREAMATION 2008 Highlights
Half the fun of Cthulhu larping is dying.  I think I died both times I Cthulhu larped in the past.  My first character had his throat slit and my Delta Green agent was dragged away to be a slave for eternity/eaten by the moon beasts.  Good game.

OOG: Jo
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.510 seconds