Had a great time this past event, thanks all!

• Thorgrim Ironfeld
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Half of an analysis....is anal.
  • Thank Yous: 0
04 Jul 2009 23:18 #1 by Thorgrim Ironfeld (MitchC)
Had a great time this past event, thanks all! was created by Thorgrim Ironfeld (MitchC)
I had a great time at the July event, event though I was only there for the one day. Several people went out of their way to help me get acclimated into the game, both in and out of game, and for that I was very appreciative. I was also impressed with how nice so many people were, many who were friendly from the first moment they'd seen a new player walk into town (the Gyspy's, you especially. Not only a great welcome but an invite to the private party. Sorry I couldn't make it, but if its extended again, I'll be sure to attend).

Many people introduced themselves to me and that was great. I'm riding solo, so haven't joined a team or one of the barony's or anything (too early to know what I'll do heh) so having so many people make an effort to meet a new player was fantastic. Its been several years since I larped, and when I did I was one of the highest levels and well known in the games I played. Its not easy to go from that to being the new guy (like being the popular kid in High School to knowing nearly no one in College lol). That say alot about the game, the people playing it and those running it.

I love the system and I look forward to the next event.

/salute

Mitch

OOG name: Mitch
Master Runesmith of Pendarvin

Don't let the grey hair fool you...wait scratch that...DO let the grey hair fool you.
_____
I make leather armor and various items for sca, larps and dagorhir. Here's my photobucket: s297.photobucket.com/albums/mm233/mc1csmo/
  • Odo Garaath
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Back and Ready For More!
  • Thank Yous: 12
05 Jul 2009 20:12 #2 by Odo Garaath (Odo)
Replied by Odo Garaath (Odo) on topic Had a great time this past event, thanks all!
Sorry about the attitude Mitch.

Groggy mixed with soreness.

"Praise be to Enax, and blessing to his followers."

(Tom Senger )
  • Thorgrim Ironfeld
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Half of an analysis....is anal.
05 Jul 2009 20:32 #3 by Thorgrim Ironfeld (MitchC)
Replied by Thorgrim Ironfeld (MitchC) on topic Had a great time this past event, thanks all!
What, you mean a short quip after a long module without much sleep the night before? No worries lol, all part of the larping experience. :) Good to meetya btw.

OOG name: Mitch
Master Runesmith of Pendarvin

Don't let the grey hair fool you...wait scratch that...DO let the grey hair fool you.
_____
I make leather armor and various items for sca, larps and dagorhir. Here's my photobucket: s297.photobucket.com/albums/mm233/mc1csmo/
  • Erdrick
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank Yous: 161
05 Jul 2009 22:01 #4 by Erdrick (Erdrick)
Replied by Erdrick (Erdrick) on topic Had a great time this past event, thanks all!
A+ Plot
A+ Feast
A+ RP

A+ Event would event again

Lord Erdrick Brightstar
Guardian of Belladeen
(Samuel Roberts)
  • GJSchaller
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Character is to a person, what carbon is to steel.
  • Thank Yous: 1379
05 Jul 2009 22:24 #5 by GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Replied by GJSchaller (GJSchaller) on topic Had a great time this past event, thanks all!
Wow.

Good RP on everyone's part!

Weather was cooperative, Feast was excellent (Napkins!?!), and everyone was on their A Game all around.

The Battle Bridge was well done.  What *could* have been a logistical clusterf*ck was well executed, and fun, from the battle to the getting home.  ("You know, this bridge is trapped.  They'll collapse it on us."  NPC, 15 minutes later: "Why didn't the fuses work?"  15 minutes after that: BOOM!)

Doug as an Umber Hulk.  I didn't know who was under the costume until he took it off...

Smithing was awesome, I only wish I had more time to get everyone's requests in.  We're getting there with more Blacksmiths...

Jaxes!  ;D

While I missed the Gypsy Party, it generated a lot of excitement and atmosphere that added to the event overall, even for people who weren't there.

Trade Hall / Armory - Chris and I had more stuff in there by volume than we did people...

Excellent time, and thank you everyone, for making it so wonderful!

Lord Gideon Weaveforger of Kaladonia
Steward of Elvalion
OOG: Geoffrey Schaller
  • Elawyn
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank Yous: 177
05 Jul 2009 22:43 #6 by Elawyn (Elawyn)
Replied by Elawyn (Elawyn) on topic Had a great time this past event, thanks all!
I have to say this is one of the best entire events I've had on a whole in a long time.  From enough good things occuring for even my brooding character to stay in a good mood all weekend, to being able to just relax and talk to new players due to not having to RP said brooding seriousness, to awesome battles from plot, to the best feast I've ever had, it was just all around fun.

Thank you everyone who made this event so great!

Defend the Land for it is the Base of the Pillar,

Elawyn Featherthorn Brightstar
Acolyte of the Circle of Ten & Chosen of Fey Lord Tillion
Guardian of Belladeen

---
OOG: Kristen M.
  • Aleister
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank Yous: 1504
05 Jul 2009 22:50 #7 by Aleister (Aleister)
Replied by Aleister (Aleister) on topic Had a great time this past event, thanks all!
-Cause this is my united Travance of WHATEVER!

-The Dreaga'mire meetings Friday night were just excellent.
-And my search for books has been bumped up to 2 now.
-Bridge mod was pretty fantastic as well. A++ job.
-FEEEEAAAASST!
-Suprising talk with Germaine was a little enlightening.
-Too many dark elves, not enough bane.
-Getting locked in a building with Seamus and 3 strange negative energy creatures.
-Hero's Last Stand and thus saving him.

Lord Admiral Aleister Demirosz, the Phoenix

-Steve Oros
Assistant Director
  • Matt D
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Photographer extraordinaire!
  • Thank Yous: 557
06 Jul 2009 00:28 #8 by Matt D (MattD)
Replied by Matt D (MattD) on topic Had a great time this past event, thanks all!
I'd have to say, this was a fantastic event. 

-Main mod was crazy, and the combat with MaryBeth, Jason T, and Al M was fantastic.
-Gypsy Kidnappings FTW
-Bridge mod was amazing.
-Feast was delicious.
-Sunday Templar mod was... enlightening and frightening at the same time.  Putting down my weapons in a situation where I could be slaughtered if I didn't play my cards right was scary.
-Town Guard promotions.

More to follow...

Elias Ashby
Proprietor of the Ashby Family General Store

Lord Templar Rayven Nightwing of the Order of Holy Light

(OOG - Matt D. - Photographer)
  • Erim Walker
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • I love Travance. There are shirtless men EVERYWHER
06 Jul 2009 10:35 #9 by Erim Walker (shiva14b)
Replied by Erim Walker (shiva14b) on topic Had a great time this past event, thanks all!
Goddamn it I can't believe this is the event I missed...

"Ok we can attack... but if we miss, we'll hit the villagers."
"I'm willing to take that chance!"

Things I am no longer allowed to do in an RPG :
31. The backup trap handler is not whoever has the most HP at the time.
73. Not allowed to name my cudgel Ceremonial Whoopass Stick.
74. My thief's battle cry is not "Run And Live"

[OOG Jenna
  • geezer
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank Yous: 448
06 Jul 2009 11:40 - 06 Jul 2009 14:55 #10 by geezer (geezer)
Replied by geezer (geezer) on topic Had a great time this past event, thanks all!
Various assassins trying to kill me Friday night/Saturday Morning.  Let's hear it for mythal's!

Bridge mod - A+ would fight against those rfb again.  Kudos to Doug for his sweat, Andy and Alex for honchoing it, and everyone who worked to set it up.  Town actually fought in an intelligent, organized manner.  Wally, for eating though my valance and other armor in about 5 seconds when my back was to him (Note to self...)

Market Faire - the selection and quality of food is so good, it defies description.

Gypsy party YATZIE!!  Fund time, good RP.

Tea at my house with Mother Quin, Lois Maxwell, and briefly, the Baron.  Quiet, serene, uninterrupted, except after one cup people came a calling on the baron.  Would not take that job for anything. Wonderful discussion, though.  Excellent service, overall  A-, and Ming knows why, but will tea again.

Wally coming by as an alchemy salesman, and trying to assassinate me and dropping several Gypsies.  See earlier comment.  SoB is damned hard to kill, but at least he left me with some defenses.  See earlier note.

Sunday morning - Malcolm M's Devon.  Figure out problem and delagating it to others and leave them alone.  I think that will be my MO for the future, as it leaves me to do that which I want to after.

More when I fully reflect on what occurred.

The brief reign of Baron Rafiki Yhatzi

Edwin Haroldson
Loremaster
Master of the Mages' Guild

An ethical person does the right thing when no one is watching.

OOG - Charlie Spiegel - Kitchen Marshal

"War is a matter of vital importance to the State..."
Last edit: 06 Jul 2009 14:55 by .
  • Lina Marinescu
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Only the curious have something to find
  • Thank Yous: 78
06 Jul 2009 17:25 #11 by Lina Marinescu (Ismaesumi)
Replied by Lina Marinescu (Ismaesumi) on topic Had a great time this past event, thanks all!
Best Event Ever!

First off, I'd like to say thank you to everyone who helped me both IG and OOG with the Gypsy Party. Planning that was, well, interesting, and I'm glad that everyone had such a great time! Who knew that a gypsy party would draw so many crashers?  ;)

Friday:

~ Being an Orc in the mini army, led by Cooper. It was pretty awesome that our shield wall worked so well
~ Knowing that we caused three PC deaths! Sorry guys, but that is a cool feeling
~ Being Lesser Undead and having a bunch of people show up and destroy us
~ Story time with the Yhatzis
~ Meeting the Celt King, so impressive that he wears TWO kilts, one for each leg
~ Meeting Colin McGregor and hearing his raunchy coming of age story, I'll never look at Ketchup the same way again
~ Meeting Lois Maxwell and hearing her variation on the Frog Prince tale
~ Bed time at 4 am

Saturday:

~ Seeing looks of worry when the entire Yhatzi Kumpania walked into town
~ Getting compliments on my hat, thanks for the feather Amber!
~ Generally sitting around bullshitting with the Yhatzis
~ Rhamulus the Viral and Ambrose, the Angry Badger of Travance!
~ Setting up for the party and being called off to help a poor innocent victim
    Bad guy gets waylayed, other bad guys: "Hey what happened to him!" Petros: "Oh! Just heat stroke, don't worry, we have healers with us!"
~ The Party, and all that entailed, AMAZING! Thanks for staying back and watching the fire Jason!  :)
~ Serving feast, mmmm ribs
~ After dinner attack by Wally, screaming my head off from the Nightmare inflicted upon me, which also happened to be the plot of the weekend, thank you to everyone who helped us poor gypsies!
~ Kwildar and the Satyr wine, "The frogs are coming out of his nose!"
~ Going to the Inn and being in conflict with the rest of the Yhatzis going to the monestary
~ Main mod was wonderful, poor Lina didn't see one Hobgoblin or Goblin and so she was able to keep her cool
~ " We need non humans! Only non humans can go in this building!" "Yhatzis are non human!"
~ The after main mod assaination attempt on the Yhatzis again. Good thing Rudolf out smarted them! Those brigands would have had nine gypsy death curses placed on them!

Sunday:

~ Baron Rafiki and the Lords and Ladies Yhatzi
~ Teaching four new students, FOUR!
~ Learning and practicing Tarot

Only lowlight was being eaten alive by the buggies  :(

Thanks for the great event guys! I can't wait for August  ;D

IG- Lina Marinescu
OOG- Katie M.- Lead Monster Marshal

The stalwart soul has the will to live and is eager for the race ~Taylor Caldwell

What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.  ~Ralph Waldo Emerson
06 Jul 2009 19:06 #12 by Balthazar Yhatzi (Balthazar Yhatzi)
Replied by Balthazar Yhatzi (Balthazar Yhatzi) on topic Had a great time this past event, thanks all!
Incredible event, really my second favorite game ever.

Friday:
Baking and testing brownies in the kitchen with Eos and Zafrin
Hanging out in the abandoned campsite three and worrying about bears:
"Is that someone coming or a bear." "No, its a skunk."  "Is that better?  I think that's worse."
Being given a mission "suited to the Yhatzi's skills."

Saturday:
Watching Pietros spin for his Entertaining
Gypsy party was fantabulous
Dreamchildes (or was that Dreamchildren) hanging out with us and Hookahing, thanks for the Satyr Wine.
Everyone brought food to share, thanks guys
Helping in the kitchen was a blast, I love carving and being complimented on my carving was a great bonus.  Can't wait to run our own feast soon.
Chronicler is my homeboy
Getting jumped after feast, good RP in that attack & everyone seemed to getting in on the fight.
Talking matters of love with Lina

Sunday:
The brief, but noble reign of Rafiki, the Baron, Kraus von Yhatzi.
Appointing the first Triple Knight of Travance
Testing out my newly gained combat skills in the light
Getting three teachers excited to teach me within seconds of asking,
Learning Adv. Literacy with Father Osred, times tables and logic problems
Baked goods for a few silver, mmmm blueberry chocolate chip quickbreads

Lowlights:
Realizing that I took the insoles out of my shoes while repairing them when my feet ached terribly.
Getting stuck waiting during main mod when no one would tell us what was going on

"Prohasar man opre pirende - sa muro djiben semas opre chengende." - Romany phrase meaning:
Bury me standing - I've been on my knees all my life.

OOC: Josh Tanner
  • northstarpn
  • When God hands you lemons you FIND A NEW GOD
06 Jul 2009 23:58 #13 by northstarpn (northstarpn)
Replied by northstarpn (northstarpn) on topic Had a great time this past event, thanks all!
Friday
Gambling, closing the box, Coast-haven hold'em, getting away with a five gold piece from Captain Syllables (I don't know if I should say "sorry" or "thankyou," lol).

Saturday
One free round of the Baron's game! And I got me a nice scroll out of it!
Yhatzi Party!!!!!!!!
Gypsy Jam sessions! I think next time we should add some bodhran... plus also, could one of the Yhatzis please tell me what song I learned to play?
Intrigue....
A mass collision of good and evil in the dead of night, complete with battle lines and all sorts of $#!^.

Sunday
Saffron's cake
Learning to use the weave
Watching Emar make 10 gold by setting himself on fire (Wild mages ftw)

Peter Nerino
aka Nikolai
07 Jul 2009 00:12 #14 by Ilana Darkwood (Ilana_Darkwood)
Replied by Ilana Darkwood (Ilana_Darkwood) on topic Had a great time this past event, thanks all!
Lowlight of the week:
-Being stuck at my house doing nothing because my dad thinks I should be home for Independence day for some reason (Go figure)

-So many people who rarely show up did! Emar was there? Setting himself on fire? How did I miss that...

Highlights:
-Ilana's week of awesome
-New guard detail (FoIG)

And there was ribs!? :sigh: I missed you guys, see you at Dexcon

OOG:
Marcella Torres
Land System Deputy
New Player Marshal
  • Atrus
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank Yous: 92
07 Jul 2009 00:33 #15 by Atrus (Atrus)
Replied by Atrus (Atrus) on topic Had a great time this past event, thanks all!
I came, I saw, I bull-shitted, I smoked hookah.
Because this is my united Travance of Whatever!

On a more serious note, it was a good event, and the bridge mod was cool, I thought it was going to be impossible to run it, but it worked out well.

~Atrus
"Only those who have endured the greatest suffering can become the greatest people."

John
Marshal
07 Jul 2009 00:51 #16 by Father Zahir al Nawar (Zahir)
Replied by Father Zahir al Nawar (Zahir) on topic Had a great time this past event, thanks all!
Let's see...

"I shall destroy anything that comes to the hookah lounge with extreme prejudice."
"You hear that? Sounds like fighting. If we turn the candles off, we can keep smoking hookah and they won't see us........See? It worked."
"Zahir? Are you awake? It's the Baron, I've come to smoke opium with you."
I got to see my blessed one again!!
The minute lay on happened, I had a line of folks to see me at the Hall.
Lots of smithing, forging, learning and smithing.
Bellydancing FTW.
Who's got two thumbs and the most adorable wood elf under 5 feet? This guy!!
Making the most awesome gaping puss filled cursed wound ever.
Never have I seen so many belts in my life outside of a mall.
Dregamire meeting was the best meeting I've been to at a LARP hands down.
Sunday and "Larry Brew"...'nuff said.
Rickshaw?!?! Well damn!

There's so much more but I still think difficult pain hurt this weekend thinking. (rearrange in coherent order.)

Father Zahir ibn Hatim al Nawar
Priest of Brazen

oog: Chris Ayala;
Monster Marshall
  • Odo Garaath
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Back and Ready For More!
  • Thank Yous: 12
07 Jul 2009 09:06 #17 by Odo Garaath (Odo)
Replied by Odo Garaath (Odo) on topic Had a great time this past event, thanks all!
I'm still aching even with two nights of 8 hours of bed rest. Geez.

Friday-
I don't feel so bad about dying, because it gives some perspect to the character and fighting capability. (And a better shield)
"Alex, will you tell us a bedtime story."
"Alex, I have to go to the bathroom."
"Alex, are we there yet?"

Saturday Morning
The guardmeeting was great!
The Rickshaw was great!
And I think most of my aches came from pulling that damn thing. But, I felt great after pulling it.
SHEPARDS PIE!!!

Saturday Evening
"I missed an umber hulk?! Why did I miss the umber hulk!!!"
Feast was outstanding
Main Mod was great as well (Sorry to the skeleton who I grabbed and pulled along with. my bad)

Sunday
Cartoonish snores coming from vince's friend made me chuckle.

A fantastic event Alex and Andy. Bravo! Bravo!

"Praise be to Enax, and blessing to his followers."

(Tom Senger )
  • LStarling
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Cursed Healer
  • Thank Yous: 20
07 Jul 2009 09:36 #18 by LStarling (Kwildar)
Replied by LStarling (Kwildar) on topic Had a great time this past event, thanks all!
There was so much good this event.  So much good everywhere.

Still recovering, and frantically attempting to repack for DEXCON (Ugh, so disorganized I am this year.)  So I'll try and keep this short.

Feast - AMAZING.  The smell was so good that Kwildar forgot his usual paranoia, and was so thirsty from the assault on the bridge that he drank the wine, forgetting to purify it.  The food... Well, Kwildar said it best: "I think I have found heaven in food."

Kwildar finally deciding to write a certain letter, and the weekend long highlight that came out of it (Beyond him bursting into tears for several hours) - Kwildar reflecting on how far he had come.  The kid actually said that he was proud of himself. :)

An Andorran wartime mass, meant to inspire people for the coming battle.... !?  Otch, that was a hard thing for Kwildar to balance, but I think he did pretty well with it.

I spent more time talking with people of religion this event than I have in ages.  Wonderful RP all around in all of those situations! 

Gypsy parties, and secondary parties post feast with a drunken Kwildar... A+, great roleplay.

RP with Paige.

RP with Zahir, Amara, and later Lina.... .... Ouch. :)

JimBob, Jesse, Matt, Steve and myself Friday Night - Awesome!

Inspirational talks with Elawyn.

Sunday morning NPC shift pf amazing.  A+ formulating, Steve. I will always be willing to NPC for you in the future.

Great lead in to DEXCON energetically and emotionally for me.  Thank you EVERYONE.

--
Lawrence Starling -- IG
"Really, bee! I don't smell flower-y!"
Malcolm Mallardi -- OOG
  • Vil`Ri
07 Jul 2009 10:09 #19 by Vil`Ri (Vil`Ri)
Replied by Vil`Ri (Vil`Ri) on topic Had a great time this past event, thanks all!
Well my first event in 4 years and what do you know my snores made someone's highlight..... rock on

Vil`Ri - Scout of Dregamire
OOC - Clinton (one of the original NPC's)
  • McDermitt
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Youve not even begun to taste my might!
  • Thank Yous: 30
07 Jul 2009 10:44 #20 by McDermitt (Matt Quagz)
Replied by McDermitt (Matt Quagz) on topic Had a great time this past event, thanks all!
Who are you?

Please sign your posts.

Sir Slack McDermitt the Boar
Knight of Travance
Steward of Valdalis

oog-Matt Q
  • geezer
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
07 Jul 2009 11:45 #21 by geezer (geezer)
Replied by geezer (geezer) on topic Had a great time this past event, thanks all!
See bottom of his post.

Edwin Haroldson
Loremaster

• Erdrick
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
07 Jul 2009 11:57 #22 by Erdrick (Erdrick)
Replied by Erdrick (Erdrick) on topic Had a great time this past event, thanks all!
Logic would state that perhaps his name wasn't there when Mr. Q. asked him to post it. All posts by a member of the forums retroactively show changes to your profile and signature.

Lord Erdrick Brightstar
Guardian of Belladeen
(Samuel Roberts)
  • McDermitt
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Youve not even begun to taste my might!
  • Thank Yous: 30
07 Jul 2009 12:00 #23 by McDermitt (Matt Quagz)
Replied by McDermitt (Matt Quagz) on topic Had a great time this past event, thanks all!
Samuel Roberts is correct

Sir Slack McDermitt the Boar
Knight of Travance
Steward of Valdalis

oog-Matt Q
  • geezer
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
07 Jul 2009 12:14 #24 by geezer (geezer)
I merely saw it was an unmodified post.

Edwin Haroldson
Loremaster

• Erdrick
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
07 Jul 2009 12:17 #25 by Erdrick (Erdrick)
Modifying your profile and signature does not technically modify posts since it is added to the end of them. For instance if you look back through all of my posts you'll see my current signature on all of them.

Lord Erdrick Brightstar
Guardian of Belladeen
(Samuel Roberts)
07 Jul 2009 12:42 - 07 Jul 2009 12:46 #26 by MikhailYhatzi (MikhailYhatzi)
Replied by MikhailYhatzi (MikhailYhatzi) on topic Had a great time this past event, thanks all!
A year almost to the day after last being here and I had a great time.  So many highlights, here are the big ones:

-Always wonderful to meet new Gypsies and see how we all just click together like we're, I don't know, Gypsies.

-Story time Friday night, even if Lina has to browbeat the story out of you.  The moral to the story: don't mess with frogs; they'll eat your eyes.

-Yhatzi Advertising Company, Inc, presents to you: Ram-you-lust the VIRAL, Ambros the ANGRY BADGER of Travance, and Baron William's Cup of Chance!

-Solving problems, Yhatzi-style.

-The kidnapping mod.  HI-larious.

-Bridge Mod: Bridge of Leather and Gypsy.  Well done for the Marshals of that Mod, it was well put together and you guys did great rolling with the crazy ideas of PCs.  I'll bet you didn't plan the mod thinking "Okay, after we blow up the bridge, Zahir is going to string everyone's belts together to try to make a bridge."

-A couple of long talks with Kwildar, and seeing how an Andorran does a war mass.

-Realizing where Mikhail's path leads, and knowing that there are going to be a few Gypsies who aren't going to understand initially.

-FEAST!  Best one that I've been to yet.  Those ribs were amazing.

-Yhatzi party and Yhatzi hookah.  Great, even when crashed by an assassin.  I think that everyone there thought the assassin was after them.  Great job on sowing confusion and disorder.

-So sad that I missed Baron Rafiki.  I was too busy doing the infinite oregano respawn thing, which was fun in its own exhaustative (it's a word now) way.

Had a lot of fun.  Hopefully it won't be a year in between games again.

Mikhail Yhatzi of the Yhatzi clan

OOG: Dan N
Last edit: 07 Jul 2009 12:46 by .
  • Ming Na
  • Strength Through Unity!
  • Thank Yous: 24
07 Jul 2009 12:52 #27 by Ming Na (Ming Na)
Replied by Ming Na (Ming Na) on topic Had a great time this past event, thanks all!
Friday night-  RP with Zahir fantastic!! 
                    RP with all of the other Khitan
    Turning our cabin into little Khitan town & hearing others refer to it as such made my night.

Saturday -  War was awesome/ well run/ inventive and dam cool.
                  Yhatzi party & Yhatzi hookah thanks guys!!
                  Tea party was cool loved to give people a moment to themselves.
                  Feast was Ooo my god good!
Main mod wow it felt like war loved our little ninja sneak around the cabin behind  enemy lines. 

In service to the people

Ming Nagata

OOC: Dan Gill
07 Jul 2009 16:36 #28 by Demitri Veisgart (Fitzpatrick McLauren of C)
Replied by Demitri Veisgart (Fitzpatrick McLauren of C) on topic Had a great time this past event, thanks all!
Well... this was the best event ive ever been to!
And yeah that's right! its a muthaf*ckin RICKSHAW!!! I really hope everyone one enjoyed their ride if they got one... I did not expect such a busy schedule for this event what with war and dragoon meetings i became quite the seagull manager... BUT NO MORE!!!! I plan to open up a rickshaw thread soon to hire employees and hear opinions or even schedule things for next event. on to highlights!

Highlights:
- RICKSHAW DUH!
- Best RP I've ever seen, from everyone
- No gank woot!
- Surviving without Colin and Rhonna training wheels
- getting close with my dragoon brethren. and sisters.. lol
- belt rope FTW
- GETTING MY COOLER BACK!!!! i beleive i owe someone a soul...?
- being notice and called by name.
- having the flim-flam shirt!
- meeting the yhatzees
- having the first and only specialized trade license in the game..he he

all these things and more! great game!

o and if Chris / Yoshi reads this... WARP OHCO, SEINOR SPOCK!!!!

IG: Demitri Veisgart & Fitzpatrick McLauren
OOG: Garrett Varady
07 Jul 2009 18:27 #29 by Ashling MacKreagor (Ashling MacKreagor)
Replied by Ashling MacKreagor (Ashling MacKreagor) on topic Had a great time this past event, thanks all!
holy hell I had more fun then should be legal.  This was my first KR and everyone made it awesome and I can't wait for it to happen again.  Thank you so much to everyone

Highlighs:
Yhatzi!  you guys made the weekend
"is the monkey chasing the bannana?" "No, bannana is chasing monkey"
"And then I found 5 gold" *applaude*
King of the celts, he is to much man for one skirt so he has to wear 2!
Renaming the king of the celts Danial Mackreager and trying to marry off  cousin collin while drunk on saytar wine.
"Fitz stop pulling that cart you're not a mule and we've got s**t to do!"
being the girl with the big f-off sword, can't wait until lauren (Molly Macsweeney) is here
Training with the dragoons, thanks guys, you rock!
being a part of the 3am zombie hord

lowlight
(10 seconds after charging into my first battle ever with my awesome 8 hp)
NPc: "Slay"
me:"...What?"
Npc: "Slay!"
me:  "...I just got here I don't know what that means."
NPc:  "400 damange and you drop to critical"
me:"...oh"
not really even a lowlight, mostly just hilarious.

can't make august but hope to see some of you at dexcon, if not see you in september!

Go big or go home

ooc:  Terri DePrima
  • Lina Marinescu
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Only the curious have something to find
  • Thank Yous: 78
07 Jul 2009 19:28 #30 by Lina Marinescu (Ismaesumi)
Replied by Lina Marinescu (Ismaesumi) on topic Had a great time this past event, thanks all!

-Story time Friday night, even if Lina has to browbeat the story out of you.  The moral to the story: don't mess with frogs; they'll eat your eyes.

Hells yeah! Lina demands her stories, and if you don't give her one, she'll bug you until you do!  :D

IG- Lina Marinescu
OOG- Katie M.- Lead Monster Marshal

The stalwart soul has the will to live and is eager for the race ~Taylor Caldwell

What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.  ~Ralph Waldo Emerson
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.901 seconds