February Highlights!

• GJSchaller
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Character is to a person, what carbon is to steel.
  • Thank Yous: 1379
02 Mar 2008 22:21 #1 by GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
February Highlights! was created by GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Getting some good RP in while smithing.  The bottle scene was a lot of fun, even if I *knew* OOG it was going to bite me in the ass later...

Hitting the motherload on Smithing Materials!  ;D

Having most of that motherload gone / claimed already.  :'(

Mage Guild meetings were awesome RP, as well.  Gideon is finally coming into his own as a mage, which is the first time in over 10 years of LARPing that I've gotten a mage to the point he's actually useful as one.  All the others either died or the game ended first...

"Babysitting" Erin and having High Elf discussions with her.

Feast was awesome.  I regret not being able to bring out Carlos for the Gypsy Goulash, but I only had room for one PC in the car along with the food stuffs as well.

"Dorian, if you snore, I will turn to you stone."

Lord Gideon Weaveforger of Kaladonia
Steward of Elvalion
OOG: Geoffrey Schaller
  • Liz
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank Yous: 173
02 Mar 2008 22:44 #2 by Liz (Liz)
Replied by Liz (Liz) on topic February Highlights!
Honestly, besides the whole not-sleeping, dying, losing-voice thing, I had a pretty awesome time...

-First 8 hours ending with an awesome rp session with Sister Celestine where there was a give and take of information- I love rping at the focus. Even if it may come back and bite me.

-Kyo being back! That was so much fun- even if, true to form, we didnt interact very much, it was nice to have her back in Alias life.

-Teaching! Even without a voice! Was really awesome- I hope everyone had a good time because I tried out different ways of teaching. I liked the results honestly. Its time to branch out.

-Sleeping for *two hours* and coming down to find out Ethan was dead.  ::) I cant leave you guys alone for a second...geez. Lol.

-The feast was awesome! Props to the cook!

-Realizing just who is Alia's friend was enlightening. Having her realize it...maybe not so much fun at times.

-A fun mages guild meeting...complete with monsters attacking! The shortest lived monsters evar...

-MAIN MOD!!! Children shadows...Chris you mean man lol...

And there was a lot more, but, still suffering from sleep dep, I believe that I'll end it there. I had a ton of fun, though, and props to Chris for an awesome plotline!

Allyce
Lieutenant of the Baronial Guard

Mae Fang Zhang
Healer of Khitan
"Go with honor and your ancestors shall guide you."

Allyce
Lt. of the Baronial Guard
"Well... who likes a dull life? There's work to do."

OOG: Liz Reese

Marshal
Land Staff
  • Tom
  • Thank Yous: 15
03 Mar 2008 02:03 #3 by Tom (Tomatsu)
Replied by Tom (Tomatsu) on topic February Highlights!
It was good to see familiar faces and talking with friends again after 6 months.

-oog I was glad to speak with Paul about work and lifestyle, he really made me think about how I perceive on happiness.
-helping the kitchen staff once again and making wines in game was a really good feeling.
-npc'ing as the Shadow master was great, to see how pc's would react after throwing their best tag skills out to kill me.
-taunting little sister in game was awesome, great job Cerra!
-showing the way to the caves for pc's on friday night was awesome, the way they reacted in the end.
-working with wonderful npc's whether it was main mod or the beginning of friday, great props to Charna and Alex.
-Roleplaying as Tomatsu and seeing familiar faces.
-I am more than happy to teach Tai Chi in and out of game now thanks to Jarred and Heather.
-sparing with Jarred's dragoon and teaching him some swordsmanship, also fighting him as the shadow master on main mod.
-It was hillarious to hear how many people hated my guts after main mod, even if they were only kidding.
-bringing out Thaddeus, his wife Anastasia and his friend Zain, right out of the book I am actually writing and publishing one day, bringing them to life and having fun with it.
-Seeing my girlfriend Kristen do such a great job rp'ing.
-Great props for Chris Ayala, Thank you for allowing me to play something grand ! I really appreciate it.
-Getting a gift from Quan-Liu which was a latex wakazashi  ;D
-Seeing the look on Magnus' face when Tomatsu walked into town.
-Also getting a gift from Dr. West, which was a beautifully made necklace, I will cherish it forever :).

Take care everyone and thank you for everything, and welcoming an old friend  :)
----
Tom Polanski-oog

Oog-Tom Polanski
  • LStarling
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Cursed Healer
  • Thank Yous: 20
03 Mar 2008 09:26 - 03 Mar 2008 09:29 #4 by LStarling (Kwildar)
Replied by LStarling (Kwildar) on topic February Highlights!
From an In game perspective, this event was just plain amazing for Kwildar, and I had a heck of a lot of fun OOG through it all.

First off, I'd like to give a big thank you to Chris, Cerra, and Tom for being the driving forces behind an incredible plotline.  You guys did an amazing job.  Now, without further ado, on to my highlights.

Friday Night.

New cloak! Huzzah!  Sonya, you're awesome!

Fallout from the Festival, and Kwildar taking steps toward along his own personal path.  Folks involved, I believe know who they are.  Kwildar thanked you all already, but I'd like to thank you guys as well for always being so willing to RP, and for being so inclusive.

Kwildar getting invited to go to the big Jade Tower party by Mixolydia, then impulsively running off when he heard the words "An Andorran artifact is being threatened", and missing that whole event.

The events in the cave, the flight from the walls of Shadow, and getting a hearing a really good account of all that happened after Kwildar opened the box and passed out.

Dealing with a picked over Aiden and Kleidin.

Exorcisms.  I just have to say that sequence of events rocked. (Though one of my twitches arose from that.  Stay tuned)

Patrols with Magnus and Saemus.  OOG, I just can't help picturing Magnus as Speedy Gonzales.  A little off his rocker, and fast as anything.

Late night/Early morning, "Insane O'Clock" conversations with Cooper.

Saturday -

Market Faire was just a lot of fun to see.  Especially when the Archbishop came around during.

Speaking of, strolling with the Archbishop down to the Monastery.  There was so many more questions that Kwildar had wanted to ask, but was just overwhelmed and intimidated by the situation.

Returning to the inn to find a somewhat familiar priestess, aged another 80 years,  and at first being suspicious, but letting all of that go quickly.

Soft-spoken Kwildar, trying to wrangle people.  This is never quite a good idea. :)

Going off to the Library, but feeling very much obligated to guarding Mother Josa, especially when she dropped into a trance that seemed unaware of anything.  Cerra must've gotten so annoyed at me calling "First Aid Assess" every two minutes.

Apologizing throughout the day to everyone Kwildar found that was without a Shadow because he felt responsible for the whole situation.

The battle at the monastery and its aftermaths.  I'd like to thank Mary-Beth, Tori, Joe, Jason, and you folks who were there that I don't quite know your names yet, for some really good little moments.

Kwildar, Fantine, Lady Scarlet, and Mixolydia, talking about taxes.

Seeing Rayven and Juniper again.

Feast.  Two words: "Damned Awesome".  Kwildar getting reminded again at how much he just simply doesn't understand about his own freedom.

.... "Dove!"

Trying to cheer up a distraught Josalin. No idea how effective it really was, but Kwildar will always try.

Learning what Cooties are.  (To all of you grand ladies playing those little girl shadow-apparitions, you all were simply amazing to watch and interact with.)

Performing ones first baptism.  It's amusing how I love the little details about the world of Knight Realms, and how involved things really can be. Also Gwynedd, thank you for that interaction.  It was a lot of fun for me.

The final climactic battle with the Shadows, the Shadowmaster, and the restoration of the lost souls.  Not wanting to back down, not wanting to roll over, even when all of my resources had been used.  Tired, beaten and trampled. But after a dazed moment after every Healing, jumping back into the fray.

Kwildar realizing, "Hey, I have a staff.", taking one deliberate step back from my opponent, and swinging experimentally at a shadow, connecting, and seeing a claw get no where near him, and the internal thought of, "Ooooh! So, that's 'reach'"

Dropping at least a dozen times, only to keep getting back up, and seeing it all through to the end.

All of the aftermath RP.  No one parties like this town. ;)

Catharsis with undead - Divine vestments for the win (Thanks Alex!)

Lord Pyre and dispelling of nightmares, and the best sleep of Kwildar's life.

Sunday

Interaction with Julian Tellinghast, Malcolm McBride, and the early risers.

Then onto my NPC shift.... Great NPC Crew + Awesome Monster Marshal + More energy than I rightly deserved to have on a Sunday morning = Three boatloads of awesomeness and fun.

Wake up crew! Shiny food!

Wolf pups.  Michaela, I have to give you more props for that.  I had so much fun doing that.

Note to self: Don't eat just before NPC shift, just in case.

Joking about "Chuck"!

One last combative hurrah in muddy, soaked clothing as Imps, and elemental summoning circles.

Oh yes.  The twitches I mentioned.

Losing my prayer book.  Again. I really need to get another pouch for that thing.  Thank you Ralph, so very much, for finding it!

Diane and I finding Jason's cellphone while looking for the prayer book Sunday morning.  Glad to see it got back to its rightful home.

Being less-than-observant about one note on my card after the exorcism.  Only noticing it when I went to get signed off for my NPC shift, and scratching my head for several minutes.  I'm all cleared up now.  Let's bring it on!

--
Lawrence Starling -- IG
"Really, bee! I don't smell flower-y!"
Malcolm Mallardi -- OOG
Last edit: 03 Mar 2008 09:29 by .
  • PIT DAWWWWWWG
  • Good luck, TO ME! Wah ha ha!
  • Thank Yous: 68
03 Mar 2008 11:33 #5 by PIT DAWWWWWWG (Aldous)
Replied by PIT DAWWWWWWG (Aldous) on topic February Highlights!
Awesome plot this weekend, Chris. You keep this up, and I just might make you an Evilslayer Apprentice.

That being said...

Friday:

-Having an actually intellectual with the "PR guy of the Chaos Warriors".

-Someone pickpocketing me while I was sitting there being all quietly furious about having my shadow stolen, which I thought was pretty funny (Especially since he/she didn't steal anything too valuable).

Saturday:

-Getting my first latex weapon!

-"If you absolutely, positively cannot win a fight, put some Alchemical Adhesive on your shoe, then kick 'em right in the behind. That way, you may have lost, but at least you can say that you broke your foot off in his arse."

-The Library mod was simply awesome. I loved Paul's Chronicler Monk performance. I also got to know a few other Chroniclerites (Chroniclites?) and see my first Chronicler holy site.

-Beef Meranios and Jalex Jerkman: Guards Extraordinare. We'll guard anything from "Dem sneeky Fieves".

-Feast was sweet, entertainment was sweet.

-NPCing Main Mod was always fun

Sunday:

-Combining my information on the Honor Combat with Father Osred. Us Chroniclerites gotta stick together, after all.

-Finally putting a sizable dent in my gigantic amount of unspent build. Once I get back in game, It's gonna be like Clark Kent getting out of the phone booth... As a somewhat more muscular Clark Kent. But Superman's coming, just you wait.

I'm not as stupid as you think I am,
But I AM as strong as I think I am.

Hengis Grumblegut
The Pit Dog
((OOG: Keath Geranios))
  • Daedri
  • Thank Yous: 1
03 Mar 2008 12:39 #6 by Daedri (Daedri)
Replied by Daedri (Daedri) on topic February Highlights!
Intruiged by Chronicler more and more.

Taking the opportunity of the mages guild drama to do as much rabble rousing as possible.

Among, 4 , quasi-axehead of judgement, lump of wisdom

Tracking with brendan.

Hey Matt White, im an a$$hole.

Daedri Elensar
Shipwright to the People

Craig Odell
  • Secarius
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Cinis et Cinis Pulvis Et Pulvis
03 Mar 2008 13:08 #7 by Secarius (Secarius)
Replied by Secarius (Secarius) on topic February Highlights!
"assail 140 body assail 140 body ... 20 body X n = win"

"apparently the gods will protect sister rosa from a surprise waylay but not from the following "10bodyX4"

darkdwarf not being KoS!

darkdwarf helping in ritual

"the KIMBALLER!"

friday night was fun

saturday was so-so

main mod was boss!

I GOT SLEEP! MUWAHAHAHAHA!

"  "severlimb!" "no effect! allready circumscized"..... "I quit"  "

feast was awesome! mucho kudos to kitchen staff!

jonas kane trying to sell people on tic tc toe as the new game to sweep the empire

all in all a SUPERIOR event

ALex S.
player of Brax the Barbarian
  • McDermitt
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Youve not even begun to taste my might!
  • Thank Yous: 30
03 Mar 2008 15:00 #8 by McDermitt (Matt Quagz)
Replied by McDermitt (Matt Quagz) on topic February Highlights!
"hey whats that on your shirt"

BLOOOP

42 for 43

nothing fools Judge

Sir Slack McDermitt the Boar
Knight of Travance
Steward of Valdalis
Master of the Mages' Guild

oog-Matt Q
  • Quin
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Captain Cupcake
03 Mar 2008 17:24 #9 by Quin (Quin)
Replied by Quin (Quin) on topic February Highlights!

BLOOOP

42 for 43

nothing fools Judge

Damn you!
Speaking of Judge, congratulations on losing so much weight! It's tough, so kudos.

I had fun this weekend, but I dun' feel like typing a lot.

Quin K.
It isn't enough to talk about peace, one must believe it.
    And it isn't enough to believe in it, one must work for it.

Emily (MM/RPM)
  • Aria
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank Yous: 215
03 Mar 2008 17:42 #10 by Aria (Aria)
Replied by Aria (Aria) on topic February Highlights!
All the rp surrounding Ethan's execution....first person to ever make me cry oog in 6.5 years
Getting to know friends better oog.
All the rp with Quagz, and the inevitable height problem that ensued.
Story Time with Gallamachus
"Don't talk to the clergy anymore!"
All the new experiences that Lethias provides me every event
Sunday Hilarity

Dame Tari Zhafirah Stonebar Deldragon of the Order of the Sagewardens
Dean of Arcane Studies of the Darkwood Acadamy of the Metaphysical Arts

Playing with fire is bad for those who burn themselves.  For the rest of us, it is a very great pleasure....
  • Cameron
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
03 Mar 2008 17:51 #11 by Cameron (Galen)
Replied by Cameron (Galen) on topic February Highlights!
Soooo tired.  So very, very tired.  That's the last time I take that shift ever again, I swear.  :o

So many things happened this month, I was really sort of overwhelmed. 

Selling things at Marketfaire again and talking with people during that, I missed doing that over the last several months.

RPing with everyone.  So many new and returning faces too, just loads of fun.  I'd list everyone, but...so tired  :o

Feeling suddenly really important in social matters, but just as useless in combat as ever. The more things change...  :D

Pre and post game BS with everyone.

"Pardon me, I'm going to go brew potions now.  Minimum safe distance....other side of the rift."

Dinner was good, even cold.  The words of warning from my first days in Travance are coming true.

Nobles wanted to talk to me?  What?

Unfortunately, so much was going on I missed a lot of things and people I wish I could have hung out with.

Thanks to Chris to being just as evil as he promised, the stinker. :D :P

Sir Not Appearing At This Game
  • Bladesworn
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank Yous: 238
03 Mar 2008 18:07 #12 by Bladesworn (Bladesworn)
Replied by Bladesworn (Bladesworn) on topic February Highlights!
First, to my good buddy Chris Ayala... great event, great write-ups, great mods, and you made everyone I heard love the weekend.  Aces.

Second, Cerra... your singing was awesome, along with everyone else's but since you are my niece, I have to give you extra kudos.  HOWEVER, we did lug your guitar all the way to event and you never played it for me.  :(

Now for my favorite highlights...
1. Snow is bull... ice is worse, and Mother Nature would not let Chris and I set up what would have been an awesome cave mod-site.  I swear, as soon as the walls went up, the wind said "NO!  YOU FAIL!"
2. "Yes Lord Pyre, I can thread the needle, if but for a few choice shots."
3. "My bunk has a grocery store in it... wanna BIG & SOFT cookie?"
4. Demon/vampiric celerity sux.
5. I avoided the black demon ooze of Legion for 3 months, but I should've known it get to me sooner of later.  ;D
6. Watching Atrus get excorsized in the Temple was cool.
7. Shadows suck.
8. Morning market faire was cool.
9. Fighting gnolls... coolness.
10. Invoking Strength of the Samurai and swinging 10's!  ;D
11. I am so thankful and awed by people's words on the library mod.  Thank you so much.
12. I never wanna fight Sabetheous again... I could not touch him.
13. Merrin is the smart Tellinghast.
14. The town can rally and be effective when Mother Quinn gets them to working together.
15. Feast was nice and filling.
16. Little girl shadows... Chris, you're a deadman.
17. Hearing a bunch of the women in Travance have a discussion on which men of Travance had the best derriere... someone deafen me, please.
18. Having to choose between #16 & #17 to deal with... I quit.
19. The location of the second cave was nice...
20. Hearing the Chaotic Alteration on some folks, sadness...  :-[
21. Learning Intercept from Merrin proves combat is 90% mental, and only 10% physical.
22. Wally teaching me Blind Fighting... I actually felt as if I learned a new skill for real life.
23. Drinking Zahir's overstock late Sat night... we were louder and more obnoxious than most real-life drunk people.
24. "I hate that!...Cheers!"

Had a blast of an event... see you all soon, I hope.

IG: Tyran Radley
Vassal of Alisandria
OOG: Paul Y.
  • Atrus
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank Yous: 92
03 Mar 2008 19:26 #13 by Atrus (Atrus)
Replied by Atrus (Atrus) on topic February Highlights!
Birnum blowing up my spot within 30 minutes of lay on
Thinking I was home free and then having Erdrick make sure I wasn't
Time stop... for the loss :'(
Dominate... also for the loss
Being crippled having 2 broken arms, and 3 body and having PC's still worry I'm gonna do something
Being crippled having 2 broken arms, and 3 body being tied up and finally doing something... twice
Exorcisms
Freaking out after said exorcism

The Kimbaler

~Atrus
"Only those who have endured the greatest suffering can become the greatest people."

John
Marshal
  • dedrite
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • For the Emperor!
03 Mar 2008 19:47 #14 by dedrite (dedrite)
Replied by dedrite (dedrite) on topic February Highlights!

BLOOOP

42 for 43

nothing fools Judge

Didn't get me dude.  ;)

41.5 for 43

-Brother Knight Templar Sabatheous Tellinghast-
Knight Templar of the Order of the Brilliant Hammer
Holy Inquisitor of the Church of Kormyre

Crudelius est quam mori semper timere mortem

"Nothing is ever forgotten"

((Joe Bondi-Marketing Officer))
  • McDermitt
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
03 Mar 2008 20:55 #15 by McDermitt (Matt Quagz)
well if I half got you.

that means you kinda looked.

Knight of Travance
Steward of Valdalis

oog-Matt Q
  • geezer
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank Yous: 448
03 Mar 2008 21:00 #16 by geezer (geezer)
Replied by geezer (geezer) on topic February Highlights!
Clint as Waya as Clint

Nothing ever goes off like it is expected.

Planned on 12 in the room, wound up with 19.  How two people that size can fit In one bed is beyond me.

Must have more space next time.

Hitting the sack around 0130 Sat Morning and being summoned to perform an exorcism.  How's a guy with four broken limbs escape from restraints - more than once.
Rehitting the sack at 0430 and being asked to induce Confession - about 10 times.

Closing my eyes at 0530 only to be woken, as per my stupid request 8 hrs earlier.

Market Faire - always some fun RP

Speaking of which, some excellent RP with some people to whom I am becoming close. 

Stupid Shadows in the Mud, but worth it to hear Wally instructing Emily on how to issue orders.  :)

The goulash was superb, but oh, the potatoes...

Doing a priest's true work - counselling

Doing research with Derrick.  Deciding that this is a small part of the plot in which I will become actively involved. 

Seeing the human side of Malcolm Luther Germaine. 

Keeping three vows and realizing that Edwin's honor means more to him than life. 

When answering a question completely, getting MB to break character for a second as she managed to not laugh aloud - but her mouth was working without sound and her eyes ...

Going out Sunday 0230 with Lord Pyre and some others (chasing the wild goose) and providing Paige with a psalm, which due to the darkness might be hard  to read, so helping her memorize it.  Its amazing how the possibility of imminent death can sharpen one's mind.

Some excellent sustained role-play.  In addition to the usual suspects, got to interact IG with Quas, Liz and Heather.  Luis wake-up comments were so in character. 

0530 - Back from chasing the goose, a long IG conversation with Heather.  Nice.  Trying to decide who was snoring louder, Cameron or Matt B.  For a 15 year old, he can saw some serious wood.

Edwin Haroldson
Loremaster

An ethical person does the right thing when no one is watching.

OOG - Charlie Spiegel - Kitchen Marshal

"War is a matter of vital importance to the State..."
  • Liz
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank Yous: 173
03 Mar 2008 22:19 #17 by Liz (Liz)
Replied by Liz (Liz) on topic February Highlights!
We seriously had like a "snoring serenade" going on....

And as for the two-in-one-bed....yea. Im not sure it *does* work lol  :D

Allyce
Lieutenant of the Baronial Guard

Mae Fang Zhang
Healer of Khitan
"Go with honor and your ancestors shall guide you."

Allyce
Lt. of the Baronial Guard
"Well... who likes a dull life? There's work to do."

OOG: Liz Reese

Marshal
Land Staff
  • Bellanear
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank Yous: 13
04 Mar 2008 10:55 #18 by Bellanear (Alai)
Replied by Bellanear (Alai) on topic February Highlights!

When answering a question completely, getting MB to break character for a second as she managed to not go on a slaughtering spree in sheer, apoplectic rage due to horrificly inappropriate comments - but her mouth was working without sound and her eyes ...

Fixed.

-Bellanear Cyeos
The Alabaster Seal
Guardian of The Ivory Tower

Gavin S.
  • Aria
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank Yous: 215
04 Mar 2008 11:16 #19 by Aria (Aria)
Replied by Aria (Aria) on topic February Highlights!
Yes that sounds much more appropriate and realistic to the situation.  Much Better.

Dame Tari Zhafirah Stonebar Deldragon of the Order of the Sagewardens
Dean of Arcane Studies of the Darkwood Acadamy of the Metaphysical Arts

Playing with fire is bad for those who burn themselves.  For the rest of us, it is a very great pleasure....
04 Mar 2008 11:27 #20 by Sister Danae (Danae)
Replied by Sister Danae (Danae) on topic February Highlights!
I had fun. My only complaint was if you weren't invited to some of the mods, there was a lot of downtime.

Friday night:

Getting The legionnaire's disease again!  Thanks John. 

Trying to go to sleep and within seconds hearing combat, throwing my boots back on, and running downstairs just to end up losing my shadow! Then getting chastised by people though in both cases she was still in the safety of the inn.

Finding out IG one can feel icky, weak, and exhausted(I can't even cure a light wound) at the same time.

Trying to go to sleep again and being woken once more by Tobar.

"Can you fix a broken limb?"
"No."
"B-but you've fixed my limb before?!"
"No, I mean I physically can't!!!"

Trudging back downstairs once more, with Dr. West in tow to fix some limbs.

Saturday:

Getting the Legionnaire ripped out of my chest(again) then following Tari around and helping her to fix the other half of the town.

Missing my shadow!

Learning IG the facts of life, and the hilarity of the whole situation.

The rating of the Tranvancian males, and getting at least a definite top 5.

Mother Quin leading the forces! Still refusing to do what I'm told.

Main mod was pretty freaking crazy. Seeing the cluster of bodies with no one alive by them, and knowing its suicide to go towards them, but doing it anyways and half the time joining them.

Sunday:

OMG. Sunday morning shenanigans.

Big Momma King and her goblin minions.

Chuck, his ultimate entrance, and his quick removal.

Wolf pups!

And the Imps. Running up to Barak and throwing a fireball at him, and watching as he resists it, then attacking him, and on noticing its doing nothing, running away, screaming at the top of my impish lungs "Get away from me! Get away from me!!"

My body weary!

Dame Danae Hainsworth
Cleric of Valos
Second Knight of Pendarvin

"Where something bad happens, you have three choices...
You can either let it define you, let it destroy you, or let it strengthen you."

OOG: Michaela Benton
  • geezer
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank Yous: 448
04 Mar 2008 13:37 #21 by geezer (geezer)
Replied by geezer (geezer) on topic February Highlights!
Hey, Gavin - she asked about scars...

Edwin Haroldson
Loremaster

An ethical person does the right thing when no one is watching.

OOG - Charlie Spiegel - Kitchen Marshal

"War is a matter of vital importance to the State..."
  • dedrite
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • For the Emperor!
04 Mar 2008 14:18 #22 by dedrite (dedrite)
Replied by dedrite (dedrite) on topic February Highlights!
Get a clue Ace. 

There are some things you dont say out of respect for women and children, ever.

-Brother Knight Templar Sabatheous Tellinghast-
Knight Templar of the Order of the Brilliant Hammer
Holy Inquisitor of the Church of Kormyre

Crudelius est quam mori semper timere mortem

"Nothing is ever forgotten"

((Joe Bondi-Marketing Officer))
  • Magnus
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • In fearful Day, In Raging Night...
  • Thank Yous: 483
04 Mar 2008 21:05 #23 by Magnus (hippy g0th)
Replied by Magnus (hippy g0th) on topic February Highlights!
quaqz some on saved me too, highlights when im fully awake

Matthew Majchrzak

ST

Lord General Magnus

"Not Dead Yet!"
  • McDermitt
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
04 Mar 2008 21:27 #24 by McDermitt (Matt Quagz)
Dont even try it
you looked.

my hand was grabbed in the act by Judge's shadow.

Knight of Travance
Steward of Valdalis

oog-Matt Q
04 Mar 2008 21:28 #25 by Sannyiah Amarie Tempest - Na (Sannyiah Na)
Replied by Sannyiah Amarie Tempest - Na (Sannyiah Na) on topic February Highlights!
my highlights :)
the usual rp with the usual and some new people
shadows,being an evil shadow was different for me
learning more healing-like things and being usefull
saving magnus...again :)
matt!! it was me; i saved you lol and you still are amazing :D

my ig reunion with morgan!!!
the mod with tobar and the others

lowlights?
coming to kr saturday around market fair and looking for the people who were looking for me friday;sorryy i wasn't there friday night to the one's who needed me for stuff.
still being a little sickish
being yelled at by a few people...not cool, but sannyiah did deserve it lol
the whole thing with hiro determined to get sannyiah drunk, really, that's gota stop :P

-> Sannyiah ' Syn ' Amarie Tempest Na

Healer of Travance
Ambassador of Alisandria
Apprentice to Aiden DelDragon
Apprentice to Gregor Borowitz
OOG: Karla

And though she be but little.. she be fierce,,
  • Hiro
  • i am the sleeping wild mage
  • Thank Yous: 0
05 Mar 2008 22:27 #26 by Hiro (Hiro)
Replied by Hiro (Hiro) on topic February Highlights!
ok highlights time

1 stealing sands diary once again
2 gypsie cursed to do a rim shot after every sentence (not cool ralph)
3 losing my shadow which means 1 body till it returns only to be given 8 armor points by a ghost wich saved my life
4 trying and failing to get sands drunk (man being 15 IG is fun to rp)
5 good rp with friends
6 playing a shadow in the middle of the day (that fall of mine was a cartoon fall)
7 greater fire elmental completely blind lol
thats all i got for now peace

IG: Hiro Makaza Zero

戦争は残酷である。 それを改良することを試みる使用がない。 それがより残酷なら、やがて終わる

War is cruelty. There is no use trying to reform it. The crueler it is, the sooner it will be over
OOG:Chris N
  • Pappy
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • First in, Last out
  • Thank Yous: 103
06 Mar 2008 16:22 #27 by Pappy (Quan)
Replied by Pappy (Quan) on topic February Highlights!
WOW!
It has been a while since I've gotten out of the kitchen long enough to do anything beside getting on peoples nerves. Even helping at logistics was awesome.

Friday night; feaking awesome rp at the jade tower PROPS to everyone; it was just so on point. and the Oscar goes to... Matt V. big ups.
The sudden urge to "tear ass" right in the middle of the ceremony then trying to contain the ensuing giggles their after. not very appropriate.

Great weekend for Chris A. Nice

Seeing so many new faces and of course all the old one who make the commute SOOO worth it.

watching my son rp'ng better.

my congrats to Clint a.k.a waya a.k.a Clint Eastwood; and good luck to you

being dominated to attack the inn - not liking the backstab massage - but fun none the less.

The Bedouin rules of acquisition rp (don't actually exist) just fun rp, with some obscure mention of Janus and greenpeace *chuckles*

3 hours sleep, HA HA I win!, long live coffee

confirmation that no I was not dreaming their was a Drow attacking or was there?

Finally seeing Tomatsu again, meeting Thadeous and his wife..
breakfast with Magnus, thumbs up there.

Great Feast Diane/Geoff but mostly Diane, I can't remember having so little left over... My vote for more goulash in the future... Thanks for the Wasabi Peas! *types while crunching*

Wait Wait, "guys you can take it easy now...", after things like 140 Assail body, my assessment: shadow assassins bad, really

Hell, even clean up hold was cool

my only lowlight - fighting should done more carefully by all as one of my friend to an unnecessary wack to the head. but then again who hasn't fight on!! lol

Quan Liu Shen
Former Headmaster of Wudan Mtn. Academy             
"When the time comes, a mouse can become a tiger"

--*--

Vladmir Ahmad As'Hassin
Brotherhood of workers Guild

OGG:
     Luis C
Kitchen Staff
Officer
  • Kathara
07 Mar 2008 00:43 #28 by Kathara (Kathara)
Replied by Kathara (Kathara) on topic February Highlights!
Highlights:
Getting knocked on my ass more times then I care to count at the druids grove.
Finally learning more things so I can be more useful.
"...if your friend falls behind *long pause* go get help..."
"safe distance, other side of the rift" - Galen you scare me sometimes.
Dr. West remembering 3min into our death count that she's not actually dead.
Seeing everyone again and great RP all around.

Kathara Spero- Gypsy Healer
OOG- Karen Schwander
  • Cameron
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
07 Mar 2008 07:50 #29 by Cameron (Galen)
Replied by Cameron (Galen) on topic February Highlights!
Only sometimes?  That's a clear indication that we need to hang out more.  ;D

Sir Not Appearing At This Game
08 Mar 2008 20:24 #30 by Sannyiah Amarie Tempest - Na (Sannyiah Na)
Replied by Sannyiah Amarie Tempest - Na (Sannyiah Na) on topic February Highlights!
I just remembered lol....
Quan Liu and the baroness... that could have ended badly..
for quan liu :)
and wiskers!
oh lewis i love Quan liu lol

-> Sannyiah ' Syn ' Amarie Tempest Na

Healer of Travance
Ambassador of Alisandria
Apprentice to Aiden DelDragon
Apprentice to Gregor Borowitz
OOG: Karla

And though she be but little.. she be fierce,,
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.761 seconds