Hold Up with the Pictures

• Gallion
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank Yous: 2677
18 May 2010 11:31 #1 by Gallion (Gallion)
Hold Up with the Pictures was created by Gallion (Gallion)
I know everyone looks forward to the pictures. I currently have all of the April photos in hand as well as the photos I myself took at the Alt event. Normally I would sit down for a few full days and knock out the final batch. If not for one... semi huge problem atm... I switched from a PC desktop to a laptop Mac. And so I am learning button placement and controls all over again, and it is SEVERELY slowing me down. Im even having problems figuring out which buttons to press and where to re-name the files once they are edited. It just works VERY differently than what I am used to. Within a few days of experimenting and chipping away at re-learning how to use the program, I will eventually be able to get back into a groove where I can edit them fast, but for now, it is taking me 5x's as long to do each picture.

Moral of the story is, I promise I want to get them done as fast as you want to see them, but the reality is i am going to spend the next week, re-learning how to use photoshop in a speed efficient manor. They will be posted the second I finish them.

Thanks for understanding! ;)

- James C. Kimball Director, Knight Realms
  • GJSchaller
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Character is to a person, what carbon is to steel.
  • Thank Yous: 1379
22 May 2010 11:11 #2 by GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Replied by GJSchaller (GJSchaller) on topic Hold Up with the Pictures
Splitting the Mac / PC debate into Off-Topic, since it won't seem to die...

Lord Gideon Weaveforger of Kaladonia
Steward of Elvalion
OOG: Geoffrey Schaller
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.433 seconds