December Event Highlights!

• Lathiel
  • The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.
  • Thank Yous: 52
05 Dec 2010 17:21 #1 by Lathiel (Lathiel)
December Event Highlights! was created by Lathiel (Lathiel)
Highlights
all in all, it was pretty good.
Saturday
NPC Shift

- playing an earth elemental and being destroyed before doing much damage.
- then i played a mist. went into mist form not talking. Hamish acting like a shepard and trying to get me to move faster. to show that i was a mist i had to put my hand on my head and my arm getting tired.

Main Mod

- went on a very long walk to the place where a marriage was supposed to occur then going to a portal. Creed and Angelica were brought back to us eventually there.
- having to use Heal Life on the half-demon permanent avatar Agatha.
-then we took Agatha to the guard barracks. we knocked her out and manacled her up. she woke up then used Time Stop then escaped.

Sunday
Morning

- i was used to have Gideon teach someone intercept.
- i tought some mage spells to Dante
- then having to leave and say goodbye

Lowlights

the weather

Lathiel 'The Scourge' Silverbow
Master of the Mages' Guild
Paladin of the White Fox

While others succumb, we overcome. ~ Silverbow Motto
OOG - Nick B.
  • Bladesworn
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank Yous: 238
05 Dec 2010 18:58 #2 by Bladesworn (Bladesworn)
Replied by Bladesworn (Bladesworn) on topic December Event Highlights!
I only got to be at event for a few hours on Saturday... still had fun.

Highlights
1. Seeing everyone again.
2. Learning Spell Grounding from Marcus... ouch!  Thanks Ilana for blasting me with lightning all those times. Lol.
3. Dregasandria... or is it Alis'amire?
4. The Michael Peterson experience... always hilarious.
5. For the last time, I am NOT an Archer or a Ranger, nor am I khitanese.  Where do people get his from?

Lowlights
1. The cold.
2. Not being able to stay longer.
3. Not saying goodbye to everyone personally.

IG: Tyran Radley
Vassal of Alisandria
OOG: Paul Y.
05 Dec 2010 19:18 - 05 Dec 2010 19:20 #3 by FreeCookiesforU (FreeCookiesforU)
Replied by FreeCookiesforU (FreeCookiesforU) on topic December Event Highlights!
Highlights (as full time NPC!):

Great, great roleplaying as a Rogue NPC.

Awesome (intense) fight with two guys outside the inn, which culminated in a wrestling match.

Being tortured by chaotic good PC's the entire weekend, until I was *finally* tortured by evil PC's. Hell yeah (btw, evil people are much better at torture. The sadism just makes it awesome.)

*Strength +3 in your ass!*

Being tracked by 6 people through the woods.

Laying down on the *cold cold cold* grass for 15 minutes, in the middle of the woods off a path, waiting for someone to walk by. Going after 3 people, finally, and stalking them for 4 minutes until I am a breadths hair behind them.... landing a waylay on two of them... then finding out they were all OOC :(!

Lowlights:

Forgetting to bring blankets.
Having to leave late Saturday night.

-Crispin VanDyke

Christopher K. (AKA "Ginger Guy")
Last edit: 05 Dec 2010 19:20 by .
  • GJSchaller
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Character is to a person, what carbon is to steel.
  • Thank Yous: 1379
05 Dec 2010 19:36 #4 by GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Replied by GJSchaller (GJSchaller) on topic December Event Highlights!
The single best highlight of my KR career - ever: Playing in a camp owned by KR!

On to the rest...
  • The Inn looks fantastic!  Although I know there's more to be done, what is done looks awesome - I cannot wait to see how the building progresses, and becomes even better.
  • Did I mention the building improvements, like insulation and better heating?  The Great Hall was warm, even when it was cold out... and we didn't even have the stove running yet!
  • Sunday Morning: "Hey James, what time does the owner of the camp come around and kick us all out?"  "I dunno, lemme go ask him."
  • Valence Lessons - both giving, and receiving them.  The level of RP in the game keeps going up, it feels like.
  • STIR FRY, WITH CHOPSTICKS!  Thank you, all who helped make it!
  • Many, many teaching lessons Sunday morning.  And oddly, only one smithing request...

Lord Gideon Weaveforger of Kaladonia
Steward of Elvalion
OOG: Geoffrey Schaller
  • wha?
  • Thank Yous: 0
05 Dec 2010 19:54 #5 by 123 (123)
Replied by 123 (123) on topic December Event Highlights!
As a short note, being on the camp under new, proper ownership felt very exciting- as someone who's been going to Sacajawea for long enough time to see it change under the girl scouts, I cannot wait to see how it is transformed under the control Knight Realms.

Finally, to be rid of the broomed-witch who rides along the wall of the logistics/NPC cabin feels good (lol).
05 Dec 2010 20:03 #6 by FreeCookiesforU (FreeCookiesforU)
Replied by FreeCookiesforU (FreeCookiesforU) on topic December Event Highlights!

Finally, to be rid of the broomed-witch who rides along the wall of the logistics/NPC cabin feels good (lol).

We still have a really cool looking rainbow and cuddly bunny painted on the wall in logistics though.  :D

-Crispin VanDyke

Christopher K. (AKA "Ginger Guy")
05 Dec 2010 20:22 #7 by Valeria Dragonswrath (AGestl)
Replied by Valeria Dragonswrath (AGestl) on topic December Event Highlights!
Highlights

Friday
*Top Bunk in Shanty Town!!!
*Getting to see everyone again since I was gone for awhile
*Warm Inn
*Inn looking amazing

Saturday
*Sleeping in
*Breakfast was awesome
*Having special gossip oranges with Ming Na
*Being a Quib during NPC shift
*Picking on Diana Ross
*Amazing Feast

Sunday
*Distributing oranges as the mysterious hand in Shanty Town
*Awesome Breakfast Round 2
*Learning Strength from Wolfgar
*Talking with Rogan and Sorel
*Listening to the play by play at the Inn from those not fighting the demons

Lowlights
*Not going to the bridal shower
*Being way too tired to do anything
*Not having a seat at feast
*Brrr baby Brrr

OOG Amanda J. Gestl
05 Dec 2010 21:27 #8 by Ekatarina McKraegar (EkatarinaMcGregar)
Replied by Ekatarina McKraegar (EkatarinaMcGregar) on topic December Event Highlights!
Highlights:

*Picking up Cleric- Oy the 15 build it cost. but thats what I get for being a Gypsy
*Seeing everyone
*CupCake Mod- The nervous chatter of tea cups and then moments of compete relaxedness "So can we see the dress" "Its with my tailor" "Whos you're tailor?" "Oh I raised him from the dead for the occasion." "A good tailor is hard to find, I'd raise my tailor from the dead if he was that good"
*Goley NPC Shift
*NPC Merchant and then Adam S's Drow buying all my wears and then coming after me after I left the inn. He checked everywhere for his money except in my hands.
*Staying in the nice warm monetary
*All the improvements I saw were a plus congrats on everyone who helped out!
*Warm Inn BIG PLUS

LowLights:

*Passing out for 4 hours in the monetary while sick. and eventually leaving before main mod because of it. 
*Breaking out in hives due to cold even though I wore Thermals and then 2-3 more layers.
*Going to collect my teacups and them still being around the room and not rinsed off and feeling crappy and sick while cleaning them off and packing them up. Thank you to who ever it was that was helping me I don't remember who it was.
*Having to hunt down my cupcake tray that was taken to the Inn after cupcake mod.

Templar Ekatarina Esmeralda Kisslinger McKregar, Prophet of the Kindred Oak

Neina Avaren

OOC: Ann A.- Logistics Marshal
05 Dec 2010 21:49 #9 by Sannyiah Amarie Tempest - Na (Sannyiah Na)
Replied by Sannyiah Amarie Tempest - Na (Sannyiah Na) on topic December Event Highlights!
:D
Highlights
  Seeing some of my old buddies because its been too long :}
Seeing kendrick! That made me really happy
can't wait to see the rest of them
I loved Npcing saturday afternoon with charlie, justice and the other's, rping rich spoiled bratty kids
without getting in trouble lol = awesome
Father edwin trying to marry me off ..  ::)
Meeting new people is always fun and exciting
learned how to use a sword
hot dogs :]
helping with the feast and eating really good food
it was soo warm in the inn, even when there wasn't a fire going

Low lights :(

sleeping in the barracks lol .. forgot random crazy stuff goes on in there at random hours of the night
staying in the monastery for what felt like a couple of hours, when we didn't have to after all  =[
Didn't heal one person the whole event.. there was always someone else around who got to them faster

-> Sannyiah ' Syn ' Amarie Tempest Na

Healer of Travance
Ambassador of Alisandria
Apprentice to Aiden DelDragon
Apprentice to Gregor Borowitz
OOG: Karla

And though she be but little.. she be fierce,,
  • RashaVonMorrgan
  • "Do you have to attatch the word Mookly to it?"
05 Dec 2010 22:50 #10 by RashaVonMorrgan (RashaVonMorgan)
Replied by RashaVonMorrgan (RashaVonMorgan) on topic December Event Highlights!
Highlights  ;D

Friday:
-Catching up briefly with everyone was nice. Its been a while since I've seen some of them and it was good to get some things cleared up.
-Playing Drow for Derrick is always one of my favorite things to do especially with Drew and Mars but we did run into some unfortunate flukes by players that nothing could really be done about. By this I mean people misusing abilities that they have and some players not knowing the difference between what is or is not out of game. Except for the attic and a few medical exceptions I was told that all sleeping areas were combat meanwhile people were saying they were out of game because they were sleeping. If I am wrong in any way please do inform me because it does make for quite a confusing and aggravating time as a PC or NPC

Saturday:
-All of the Mods that we went on! I haven't had this much stuff to do at KR in ages. I Actually went home and slept forever.
-Learning a skill from Brogan and Solomon. Concept easy, what he require in an answer to a question...not so much. But its good to be learning new things.
-Speaking to Father Heraldson, Kwildar, Solomon and Brogan about being baptized.
-Though loosing Keillor into the portal of corruption was kind of a lowlight, running around trying to find solutions for his return (Corrupted or non-corrupted, dead or alive) was a busy busy task for me and it was good to take something upon myself even if it was small for the sake of the House while everyone else was busy. I'd rather be safe and have a plan then loose someone dear! (Later we found out it wasn't as big of an emergency as we all thought :P)

Sunday:
-The situation that the Baron and a few of his fighters going after some supposed murderers. This goes into Sunday.

Lowlights:
Why is it so cold  :-\

Ch1: Rasha Von Morrgan
Ch2: Oska Menos

Obbit?

(OOG: Hazel Hosler)
05 Dec 2010 23:29 #11 by Father Jerec Lightbringer (Jerec)
Replied by Father Jerec Lightbringer (Jerec) on topic December Event Highlights!
friday: Discovering the new inn!!!!!!!! (WARM!). Getting hired by gwinnett (sp?) to help protect her and the store

Saturday: NPCing as the earth mage...  sorry derrick for the flesh to stone but i just couldnt resist...
  watching my brother ROCK at npc'ing, main mod.... simply awesome (love impaling wraiths).  and the feast... to all the hard workers that help in the kitchen, you cant get enough thanks from me

Priest of Galladell

Every time a PC takes himself out through his own stupidity does not let me sing the Oompa-Loompa song.
The barbarian must remember that 'human shield' is a figure of speech
Before facing the dragon, not allowed to glaze the elf.

Adam B.
  • Hadrian Thane
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • The night is dark and full of terrors.
  • Thank Yous: 3
05 Dec 2010 23:33 #12 by Hadrian Thane (GBino)
Replied by Hadrian Thane (GBino) on topic December Event Highlights!
Paul, it's Drega'sandria, it just sounds better.

Also, I defeated the Avatar. If you aren't immune to paralysis, you're going to get hit with 8 of them in rapid succession.

And, for Derrick, "Whelp, now your eyes are gone."

/* OOG
* Rob G.
* Rules Marshal, Margrave
*/
05 Dec 2010 23:49 #13 by ColinMcKraegar (ColinMcKraegar)
Replied by ColinMcKraegar (ColinMcKraegar) on topic December Event Highlights!
Highlights!!!
- Seeing the looks on peoples faces as they walked into the inn on friday. Hearing them talk about how warm they were and how happy it made them. It made me feel very special knowing that I helped create those feelings.

Friday

- Amazing role play with just about anyone I talked to.
- Using my bow at night for the first time in a year and a half with NO LOST ARROWS!!! WOOOO
- AWESOME DROW MOD. Seriously scary. I could not tell who was friend or foe as I kept popping in and out to check up on things and pull people out.
- Late night talks with Erdrick. One moment serious the next ridiculous, always fun.

Saturday

- Waking up and not feeling too tired, regardless of when we went to bed and how little sleep we got.
- Kaladonian officials meeting, fantastical.
- Feast was absolutely amazing! Nice easy food, already at the table and delicious! Also, incredibly energizing, I felt more awake and charged for main mod than ever before!

-Being knighted. The response that I received from everyone was absolutely overwhelming. I could not turn around as the cheering froze me up. I was really touched. I've really worked my butt off to get here and I finally am. Thank you for all of the kind words both in game and out of game.

- Getting my tabard as I stood to be recognized. Maxine, it's beautiful, I love it, thank you.

- Main mod was awesome! A little confusing at times but it only added to the tension! Sorry to the NPC who attacked my Rose and suffered a beat down and some verbal abuse, Colin doesn't like things cutting on his woman.

- Me: Peatros! I was just informed that their is a possibility of healers having not returned from the totem pole. Will you be my runner and check?
 Peatros: Ah be right back.
 Peatros runs off at a sprint. Two minutes later he returns.
 Peatros: I rans all de ways up tos de pole. Everythings looks oks Colin.
 Me: *Befuddled look as I realize Michael just sprinted the entire hill to totem pole and back in almost no time.

Sunday Morning

- I love teaching and my morning was full of it so yay!

- Thank you Diane for a really good archery lesson. That was really challenging and enjoyable.

Colin

OOG: Frank Martinez
05 Dec 2010 23:54 #14 by Dr. Kamei Kunsai (Kamei Lazuli)
Replied by Dr. Kamei Kunsai (Kamei Lazuli) on topic December Event Highlights!
So many great highlights!!!!

OOG highlights:
-Getting to know the characters i was supposed to play better
-Seeing everyone again <3
-Getting painted up "Like a freaking rainbow"
-Bringing extra warm clothes this time
-Attic party!!

Kamei Highlights:
-Having two apprentices! =D
-Getting Waylayed and laying on the ground for ten minutes near the path right outside the inn (thanks guys for finding me ;P )
-Getting to have a heart-to-heart conversation with Billiam
-Learning Literacy: Drow, from Father Edwin

Antionette, Siren Highlights:
-GREAT roleplay with Liam, Matt and Chris by the lake
-Bridal shower roleplay was awesome, good job to all the women who came!
-Last minute change decision from Jim-Bob and Steve for me to go out in the middle of main mod
-Falling in love with playing this character!
-Hearing that I "saved main mod otherwise everyone would've died" and smiling
-Roleplay points and getting props from everyone who interacted with me ^_^
-It was just amazing all around. thank you all!!!!!!!!!!

Feast:
IT WAS AMAZING. It made my inner Khitanese very happy <3 yum~

And lastly, Thank you Jim-Bob and Steve for asking me to NPC for you guys, it made my entire event amazing. And I know you made a lot of other people's events awesome.

[Kamei Kunsai, Vassal and Health Administer of Kaladonia]
[Luminista Petsho-Aeislin]

(oog: Shannon F.)
06 Dec 2010 00:17 - 06 Dec 2010 00:21 #15 by Baoyu Kunsai (Baoyu Kunsai)
Replied by Baoyu Kunsai (Baoyu Kunsai) on topic December Event Highlights!

*NPC Merchant and then Adam S's Drow buying all my wears and then coming after me after I left the inn. He checked everywhere for his money except in my hands

technically I did search your gloves even though it turned out you weren't wearing any ;p guess you bested a dark elf, this time.

highlights:
-too many great rp moments to name.

-ratting out a group of darkelves who tried to sneak in a window, and getting downed by them.
-a great torture scene with Elizar that inspired Wrath to learn the art for himself.

chasing a rogue across the camp.

"one lightning" cattle prod dagger.

OOG: -Adam C. Schaeffer
Last edit: 06 Dec 2010 00:21 by .
  • Gabriel Chance
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • The guy who does the things
  • Thank Yous: 265
06 Dec 2010 07:57 #16 by Gabriel Chance (Kiellor)
Replied by Gabriel Chance (Kiellor) on topic December Event Highlights!
highlights:

This goes in with October as well but it's good to be back.  I missed this game and the people at it.

Drowing it up with Hazel and Mars for Friday night awesomeness.
Getting another apprentice for Reign on Saturday.
Becoming corrupted and the RP behind that on both sides PC and NPCs
The Ritual, Matt, Mike you guys did an awesome job on the ritual and Geoff yea creepy very creepy.  Charlie our yelling contest while the sorcery was happening was amazing.

Trained several people on sunday all of which was good RP.

All in all I'm happy to be back and being at the KR Owned camp was just amazing.

Lowlights:
Cold

Gabriel Chance
High Arcanist of Drega'mire
Binder of the Vestige Argolarium the Bound King

OOG:Drew Benton
Officer
Story Teller
06 Dec 2010 08:49 #17 by Demitri Veisgart (Fitzpatrick McLauren of C)
Replied by Demitri Veisgart (Fitzpatrick McLauren of C) on topic December Event Highlights!
This event was great! I spent most of the event at one table discussing all manner of things. This was my first winter time event and I thought it was GREAT!

Highlights
- Staying with my fellow Alisandrians
- befriending Alisandrians
- made a decent amount of coin
- USING INCINERATE!!!!
- spending 20 build in one event
- Going to the McInn (McDonalds)  dressed in full garb.
- Not being as sick as I thought I would be after game.
- Watching Ophelia's lesson taught by Lord Blackthorne.
- Commentary with Ming-Na, Octavius and Amizar on the last battle with the Demons. "Lord Brightstar is being backed into a corner, wil he go supernova?" It was great you had to be there.
- Getting all my business in order

Lowlights
- Getting ripped off by a NPC
- OOG drama after game.
- biting off more than I could chew....

Also, I will, unfortunately, not be able to attend many games in the coming months due to my college schedule. I will be around for the awards banquet and possibly March.

IG: Demitri Veisgart & Fitzpatrick McLauren
OOG: Garrett Varady
06 Dec 2010 08:53 #18 by Ilana Darkwood (Ilana_Darkwood)
Replied by Ilana Darkwood (Ilana_Darkwood) on topic December Event Highlights!
Overall:
Seeing old friends that have not been around for awhile and seeing those I thought would be disappearing again showing up once more. The inn was a great place to stay this weekend and was wonderfully warm. Cannot wait to see what the place is going to look like when it is decked out, it's amazing already.

Friday:
-Tending the bar and getting to meet a bunch of new people (lots of fun ^^) Also, Ilana's assistant Rainier. Such a great help, I would have fizzed out otherwise. Thanks Eli!

Saturday:
-Bringing the cake to the bridal shower then being too afraid to stand up and get some. Sitting knee to knee with a succubus the whole time and just having to remain chill. Ilana really wanting to talk with Lady Agatha but reeeally concerned that other people would speak out of turn *looks at Jenna's elf* Loved that character otherwise though.
-My combination of lores and all the research I did for everything. A lot of fun, even got a few thanks this time around ^^

Sunday Early Morning:
-Waking up to "Hey Mars, force demonic heritage"  ....Well, there goes sleeping.

-Trying to deal with a group of wildmages and the tension of them and the town just boiling over into chaos when Goley the Ice Demonknight literally just walks into the inn and starts downing things. Worse still, Frank the (Earth?) demonknight suddenly growing claws (you hid those real well) and stalking around. Running out with Liam to get to a more populated part of the inn and expecting a betrayal but *not* 5 stunning blows and him to 'grow' claws as well. Situation ended in a tie. He got disrupted by Razeal before he did anything to me and he escaped in the long run.  Oh the RP that was missed *grump* We have business to finish.

-Coming back and getting at least four hugs of people who 'never want to lose Ilana like that ever' Finally settling back to sleep but then waking up once more to an odd request and a grave situation in the middle of the night

Sunday:
Hanging out with a very shy psion who didn't really understand the concept that 'digging into people's brains' is bad
Filling out my 'things to learn' list
Another ice demonknight? Seriously!?

OOG:
Marcella Torres
Land System Deputy
New Player Marshal
  • Michael P
06 Dec 2010 09:33 #19 by Michael P (Michael P)
Replied by Michael P (Michael P) on topic December Event Highlights!
I had a lot of great small RP moments this past weekend.  Lots of them can't be mentioned, but here are some of the best that can:

Making deals with all of the beggars that came into town that had skills in crafting.  Giving them coin in exchange for doing work in Kaladonia.  A potter, a carpenter, a pair of farmers, and two crafters.  While I know it probably won't have any effect, the idea that these misc NPCs are now working in Kaladonia is nice.

Paying for a young womans dowry so she could be married. Either it ended up that there will be a child named Paetros, or, I have supported future con artists.  Either way is a win.

Kaladonia meetings, talking around the forge as items were being crafted, and RP around a hookah.

Taking a death, and how wide Steve's eyes got when I said 'Gypsy death curse'. 

In the scene where we took a death, being with Chris G. who also had the opinion of 'No, it's cool.  We die.  We have no chance here... lets just get to the roleplay of it.'

Good times talking with friends and family... sitting back and watching how people interact with each other.

Not feeling like death after sprinting from the bottom of the hill up to the totem pole and back.  Let's hear it for the gym.

Chasing down brigands and assassins during the night.

The knighting of Colin and the bizarre friendship the two have.  Prediction I made from five months ago coming true.

Michael Pucci
Player of Paetros of the Yhatzi Kompania

www.DystopiaRisingLARP.com
  • Kadin D
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank Yous: 53
06 Dec 2010 11:21 #20 by Kadin D (Katie D)
Replied by Kadin D (Katie D) on topic December Event Highlights!
I had so much fun this month. 

Highlights:
-NPCing as a lightning golem, so much fun.  Bruses were well worth it.
-actually keeping everyone alive during the gnoll mod thing to get the guys necklace back. ;D
-learning everything I planned on learning this month. 
-great rp with the new bedouin guy (sorry have a hard time with names)
-saving the new hobbit from being eaten.
-yelling free baked goods on sunday morning and having everything gone in about 5 minutes.
-having a great time just talking to people.

lowlights
-cold
-having to leave early to miss snow storm up hear near lake ontario. :'(

Physician

Proprietor of the Ashby Family General Store

OOG - Katie DeFranza

New Player Marshal, Safety Marshal
  • Janus
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
06 Dec 2010 12:35 #21 by Janus (Janus)
Replied by Janus (Janus) on topic December Event Highlights!
Sometimes I hate being the only White Sorcerer that shows up consistently... Everybody bugs me with there problems.

Janus Ivillious
Court Sorcerer of Winterdark

Every man has his own destiny: the only imperative is to follow it, to accept it, no matter where it leads him.

Mike Dennis

RP Marshal
06 Dec 2010 13:13 #22 by Seiya Harnith (Seiya Harnith)
Replied by Seiya Harnith (Seiya Harnith) on topic December Event Highlights!

* Seeing everyone, especially Mars, and absolutely ruining her day by existing.

* Accidentally walking into a Witchhunter Mod and using my powers of persuasion to steal it and make it into Wild Mage Mod.

* Once more, ruining Mars day by stealing her Demonknight.
- Encase with ice doesn't work when trying to evade being tortured by demonknights.... *cry*

* Finding a Chaos Warrior teacher, and being told that he worshipped me for being everything he wanted to be as a chaos warrior... "but I'm a wild mage..." (I still need your OOG info and forum handles you two)

* Describing Collusion with Dark Forces to an Inquisitor and being told it was the best idea ever, in all realism.

* I came to this camp expecting it to be the evil camp, that under all circumstances would have the worst weather and worst living conditions as possible; However I was absolutely floored at how different it was than the last time I was at this camp, and I can't believe just how amazing work was done in such a short time. Generally I skip winter events entirely, but with how things are going now, I'll try to make every one.

* Wolfgar and the boys, oh man, Chaos will ensue.

We stand together my brothers. We live and die by our blood. No mage will ever change that.

OOG: Daniel "Chance" Osmun
06 Dec 2010 13:42 #23 by Draknar DoKanen (Draknar DoKanen)
Replied by Draknar DoKanen (Draknar DoKanen) on topic December Event Highlights!

By this I mean people misusing abilities that they have and some players not knowing the difference between what is or is not out of game. Except for the attic and a few medical exceptions I was told that all sleeping areas were combat meanwhile people were saying they were out of game because they were sleeping. If I am wrong in any way please do inform me because it does make for quite a confusing and aggravating time as a PC or NPC

For the record, no, people cannot just say they're sleeping OOG.  If someone is sleeping OOG, it must be approved and signed off on their card by a staff member.  If a problem arrises like this in the future, just ask a marshal to verify that it has been signed off on their card.  Much like with latent defenses, if it's not on your card, it doesn't exist.

Skimmel

Skimmel
RP Marshal, Rules Marshal, Storyteller
06 Dec 2010 15:52 #24 by Cecilia Blanchette (Cecilia Blanchette)
Replied by Cecilia Blanchette (Cecilia Blanchette) on topic December Event Highlights!
I had a great weekend and the inn was so warm that it didn't take long to get warm. Good job to all who have worked on the camp!  :)

Highlights
Friday Night (Evvie):
-Coming in as a Dryad with wings and finding out I am only the second PC to have wings for one. The remarks of how much people liked her facepaint and such (in and out of game) made me feel great.
-(NPC) Playing a mute thief and getting threatened to be killed if I didn't answer to which my response was a flailing of hands and tears rolling down my face.
-(NPC) Playing the corrupted Templar.
Emar "I search your body for any holy symbols"
Me "You see one of Galladell"
Emar "Uhm...Oh no..." (scurries away.)
Then walking around as the Templar's spirit until someone finally noticed who could pull me through to the focus.

Saturday (Evvie):
-Going to the bridal shower. The tension in the air was scary.
-After making it back to the inn, sitting at a tree and praying to Gaia for about 15 minutes for going to the shower.
-Going on the mod to fight the Lich(?) and walking over to heal someone and getting my soul harvested.

Saturday (Luna):
-Main mod: Having Riddle of Loyalty cast on me by Rafael. Thanks to that, the town nearly took me into critical from the amount of time they spent arguing before bringing me back up.
-Gypsy Cuddle Pile!
-Serious talks with Peatros.
-(NPC) Wild Mages galore!

Sunday (Luna):
-Having an extremely serious talk with Brightstar about how I should not exist and how I have three paths to choose. By far the most interesting meeting I have had with someone as Luna.
-Steve : "Gabby, Threads of Fate. 600 damage!"
Me : "Luck!"
So happy I got to use that trinket.
-Laerning bow!

"Do I...hit her?"
"NO..1 she is a girl, 2 she is adorable!!"
--
OOG: Gabby Lonzson
  • Odo Garaath
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Back and Ready For More!
  • Thank Yous: 12
06 Dec 2010 16:07 #25 by Odo Garaath (Odo)
Replied by Odo Garaath (Odo) on topic December Event Highlights!
A fine event, if not long. Wow was it long.

Friday!
Pre-Game planning and making the side-room warm.
Chatting it up at the Barracks and being late for lay on and any announcement of the site and etc.

Saturday!
The return of Thurg! Made my saturday morning.
"Evvie! Tackle!" A giant bear cape covered dryad with wings bumping into people is hilarious!
Going one-armed at main-mod for Master Warrior training, and surviving.

Sunday!
All my NPCs were great and went about making logistics look great for clean up. Thank you!

"Praise be to Enax, and blessing to his followers."

(Tom Senger )
06 Dec 2010 18:06 #26 by Ilana Darkwood (Ilana_Darkwood)
Replied by Ilana Darkwood (Ilana_Darkwood) on topic December Event Highlights!

* Seeing everyone, especially Mars, and absolutely ruining her day by existing.

:P Ruined Ilana's day. It just means I get to RP more which Mars loves to do.

OOG:
Marcella Torres
Land System Deputy
New Player Marshal
  • geezer
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank Yous: 448
06 Dec 2010 18:17 #27 by geezer (geezer)
Replied by geezer (geezer) on topic December Event Highlights!
<<Father edwin trying to marry me off ..  Roll Eyes>>

That was my NPC, playing Baron Henry Devay.  And I believe your actual words were "Are you pimping me out?" 

Edwin Haroldson
Loremaster
Master of the Mages' Guild

An ethical person does the right thing when no one is watching.

OOG - Charlie Spiegel - Kitchen Marshal

"War is a matter of vital importance to the State..."
  • Liz
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank Yous: 173
06 Dec 2010 23:37 #28 by Liz (Liz)
Replied by Liz (Liz) on topic December Event Highlights!

Paying for a young woman's dowry so she could be married. Either it ended up that there will be a child named Paetros, or, I have supported future con artists.  Either way is a win.

Lol...I was the happiest grandmother ever!

So...highlights!

Friday

-Khitan plot. Then, some khitan plot. Then....just to be interesting and new an different....khitan plot! Oh, khitan plot :)
-Getting so upset IG that I walked out of the monastery to get attacked by brigands. I swear if she could have gotten her hands on you all, wow....she was angry for the first time in my memory lol.
-Healing so many people
-Going to sleep at some point and sleeping through the morning!!!

Saturday

-More khitan plot

NPC shift
-Grandma Sophie. Hands down my favorite NPC so far this year. For real. Having the best rp with Brick, Paetros, Kwildar and Edwin.

Main Mid
-Coming back and finding out about Angelica and Jarren. Having a slight heart attack. Working with the Nobles on ho best to deal with the situation and having everything work out!
-Getting a compliment from Kendrick on how well we were. Soooo happy!

Sunday
-Being useful In a fight and resolving to buy a staff at my first opportunity!

Allyce
Lieutenant of the Baronial Guard

Mae Fang Zhang
Healer of Khitan
"Go with honor and your ancestors shall guide you."

Allyce
Lt. of the Baronial Guard
"Well... who likes a dull life? There's work to do."

OOG: Liz Reese

Marshal
Land Staff
07 Dec 2010 05:29 #29 by Sannyiah Amarie Tempest - Na (Sannyiah Na)
Replied by Sannyiah Amarie Tempest - Na (Sannyiah Na) on topic December Event Highlights!
<<Father edwin trying to marry me off ..  Roll Eyes>>

That was my NPC, playing Baron Henry Devay.  And I believe your actual words were "Are you pimping me out?" 

:] hey it was your idea

-> Sannyiah ' Syn ' Amarie Tempest Na

Healer of Travance
Ambassador of Alisandria
Apprentice to Aiden DelDragon
Apprentice to Gregor Borowitz
OOG: Karla

And though she be but little.. she be fierce,,
07 Dec 2010 12:27 #30 by Mother Marika (Ophelia)
Replied by Mother Marika (Ophelia) on topic December Event Highlights!
This has to have been one of the best events I've had this year, without a doubt.

Highlights:

Friday
-Amalthea using an Empath skill to heal Billiam's legs, so I quite literally picked her up and ran with her to the inn so I could heal her out of harm's way

Saturday
-Now, while the IG concept of attending Lady Agatha's bridal shower wasn't a highlight, the RP was awesome. Scurrying around, trying to find "eligible" women to accompany Illana and I then walking headfirst into the party, not knowing what to expect

NPC shift (gets its own category)
-Paige, how on earth we returned the brothel for those few moments, I'll never know. But it happened
-Jeremy singing to, well, EVERYTHING while we waited for people to appear
-NPCing Ophelia, the young woman trying to get money for her downry alongside Grandma sophie (Best ever Liz!), her father, creepy Uncle charles and Barbary, the fail-brother
-Getting Ilona to cry when telling her of my father's plans to marry me off to Timothy, a 42-year old man, simply cuz he's rich
-So, this wedding. Both father Edwin and kwildar blessed it. 4 gypsies are attending apparently. And we got to keep our family's wedding cup!

-After NPC, finding out about Jarren and Angelica. Being approached by a bunch of people going, "You know your one of our strongest healer's now, right?"
-Awesome RP with M. Quinn, Kwildar and Kendrick, they having used a Life shroud to make him appear dead
-Healing Life left and right...so drained

Sunday
-Learning from Mae Fon, and her almost sleeping during the lesson
-Obtaining more customers for my Masseuse "business" I now have regulars
-Katamari hug ball right before HOLD was called

Master Marika Korsova Laurent Belmont
Priestess of Galmachis
Soul Warden
Shadow Hunter
"For eternity."

Doctor Winifred Sterling
"Oh dear...now I'll have to cut it out...again..."

OOG- Samantha Maksoud
Logistics Marshal

"Intelligence is the wife, imagination is the mistress, memory is the servant."-Victor Hugo
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.896 seconds