January 2012 Highlights!

29 Jan 2012 13:26 - 29 Jan 2012 13:27 #1 by Ekatarina McKraegar (EkatarinaMcGregar)
January 2012 Highlights! was created by Ekatarina McKraegar (EkatarinaMcGregar)
I guess I got home first and get to start the highlights reel!

Friday-
Getting so many hugs from people for finally getting back to the game
Pocket Priest (Father Thomas) and Nerd (Bellechan) were there!
Hugging a Galidelian Angel!

Saturday
*Waking up at 3am (or so) to Father Morgan killing himself. Apparently part of his plan was to do this in front of the 4 Gaian's beds... Only 3 of us were there/awake.But for the next 45 Minutes we played "Don't let Father Morgan Die completely"
*In the morning starting to order breakfast and then Alec being like "You should come with us! It'll be an Adventure!" and then going on an awesome mod with the Adventures Guild
*Love Mod- Out Loving an Andorrian. Cy- Your NPC knows more about Ekat's past then most her friends do. -FAVOURITE MOD OF THE EVENT!
*Getting off Love mod and Father Morgan going "Sister Ekatarina, You are to go to the Monastery and not leave, they took Belechang and you have the next item and you're going there." I said OK and went to Kaledonia
*Breaking down thanking Collin... For some reason I tend to have major religious/character developments and I run right into Big Brother Collin's arms crying. But these were happy tears!
*Being sequestered in the Monestary and FINALLY GETTING TO EAT!
*Belechangs freak outs while I'm just sitting there eatting my sandwich.
*Merica and Bat joining the sequestering.
*Stitches in the Monastery!
*Merica, Ekat, Little Magey Girl who's name I never caught, and Typhon getting that ritual done when things were attacking us. Writing while walking to a mod site is always a fun attempt...
*The Mod in the Maze had its moments. Not my favorite mod but a good mod!
*Stupid O'Clock favorite moment:
Ekat: "I control the chair, I control the church"
Kwildar: "Archbishop Ekatarina, I have a question."
Ekat: "Speak Templar Kwildar"
*Complaining to Geoff and him giving a 6 word pep talk- not sure of the in or out of gameness of the pep talk but it worked.
*I enjoyed the ritual for main mod including the pre-main-mod question "I'm a wild mage, will this affect the ritual?" "I wish you hadn't told me that. I felt a lot better about this up until that" I only wish it wasn't like 8 degrees outside and me standing still for almost an hour.

Zach and Cy, you guys did an awesome job. I had a blast at this event and I am painfully sore from walking to and from those mod sites. I think I went on more mods this event then ever before.

Templar Ekatarina Esmeralda Kisslinger McKregar, Prophet of the Kindred Oak

Neina Avaren

OOC: Ann A.- Logistics Marshal
Last edit: 29 Jan 2012 13:27 by Ekatarina McKraegar (EkatarinaMcGregar).
  • rivanyasi
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Opportunity lets you find, Skill lets you procure.
  • Thank Yous: 42
29 Jan 2012 23:54 - 30 Jan 2012 12:47 #2 by rivanyasi (rivanyasi)
Replied by rivanyasi (rivanyasi) on topic January 2012 Highlights!
Oh, let's hope I don't forget anything...

Ostcliffe and the marauding anti-paladins. Sneaking off and running back to the inn.

Assistant stuff and then I forget most of the rest of the night >.< I have such a horrible memory.

Laurel teaching me Staff and my teaching her 1HE at the same time... then Vlad interjecting with a pointer of his own.

NPC Shift:
Elementals - always fun.
Lizardkin - Despite breaking my glasses (hope I can get them replaced) I had a lot of fun, especially fighting Ostcliffe members.

Saturday:
Actually, most of Saturday was another lesson in why I enjoy playing my race so well. Appraisals, negotiations, and fire soak..
Ash rats with Blacktree... I could have gone on the roof and dealt with them myself, armor or no, but she shot them off first... then I got to play with them.
Realizing Sir Ralenfolly was back. I was so surprised and really happy to see him again.
Feast was phenomenal, as usual. Steak and salad... It works, somehow.
Lessons and lessons and lessons and lessons... I'm very glad I like teaching, and even happier that people like my lessons.
Explaining Evaluate Item (especially gems), even when it's not "technically" a lesson, is interesting... but I think it might be a good idea to just start carrying around little index cards to hand out to people with the skill, to be honest. If the smiths can use their cheat sheets...
*While* explaining Evaluate Item (and conducting healing lessons) with Paige and Rias, Lucas coming up and asking me if any new healers have started approaching me for lessons... and getting to simply cock my head, open my arms, and smile as I show two of my students off.
Mining mod and the awesome roleplay that ensued. Between subduing the leader of the Brigade, blowing up a greater ghoul, and negotiating a collective bargaining agreement (yes, I called Bargain on three people at the same time...) I got the chance to make a pretty big impact on that scene.
Main mod was incredible. I spent most of my time messing with Chaos, but I did spend a decent amount of time playing with undead and things that wanted to dance. A lot of characters really got to jump out at me: Sergei as a warlock, Kyvie (I'm probably not spelling that right by any stretch, sorry) being a growly and mildly psychotic ranger, and not being able to tell friend from foe for half the fight, to be honest. Of course, I have to mention my first Despair... that has to happen again soon... and.... *ahem* I took an arrow to the knee. '-.- I refuse to stop adventuring, however... that's why we have armor!
Using all the gems I racked up over the course of the weekend on one major purchase... an NPC carrying a lovely blue suit that I got well below cost. I very much like below cost.

Sunday:
Waking up of my own volition, instead of for my 10a Saturday shift. I know I got to the camp rather late, but I can't exactly skip class, and it runs so long... are we allowed to select an NPC shift if we pre-register?
Smithing my chainmail in record time, then working with Gideon on my staff... while being pestered for money help and being heckled by doubters at the same time... All I know is now I have a drow-made sword and a Quinarian-made staff. All I need is to get a Selendrian to make me a bow, or something.
Glommites and Malycites working together? Weird... but amusing. Calling subdue on one and then explaining to Squire Radley that she wasn't going anywhere, then a rather respectful exchange with Lethias over one that just could *not* get me in its arcs.
Cleaning up our trade deals and setting myself for yet more business next month... Being an honest, earnest merchant pays off, and I greatly enjoyed the frequency with which I got to handle lovely shiny yellow things. Other colors too, of course. I also figured out my answer to a trade quandary I've been pondering for a few months.

I may not have gotten to go on *any* of the trials, but I still had a great time at this event. Thanks to everyone who made it possible, especially Zach and Cy for putting together such an interesting storyline for us.

Na'ar Chacov, Soul of the Stars.

Ayiri Amexis, Sorceress' Apprentice.
Lupta Tamasa, Torn and Blackened.

OOG: Riva A.
Last edit: 30 Jan 2012 12:47 by rivanyasi (rivanyasi).
  • Aemorniel
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • In Truth, all things are Bound.
  • Thank Yous: 108
30 Jan 2012 01:40 #3 by Aemorniel (Aemorniel)
Replied by Aemorniel (Aemorniel) on topic January 2012 Highlights!
~First of all I actually had a ton of fun playing Jenny--the sacrifice that released all the lovely incarnations in the first place. Even though it was cold outside and I spent most of my time Friday as a dead body, it was a lot of fun getting to see the PCs at work. Vince--you were phenomenal as my uncle Arty. Your concern as you guarded my body from ghouls and other nasty creatures on that mod was so touching. To cheesecake breakfasts!
~To all the Incarnations: you sexy beasts rocked it this event. You all portrayed your aspects so perfectly. It was a blast to see you at work.
~Going out with that new player Brigand mod and getting subdued by my friend then interrogated (after Liam's Alt was convinced that beating me to death while I was down was a bad idea). That very much wasn't expected but I loved rolling with it and messing with you guys as the Marshals came up with the giant spider bit.
~Going out as Darkness' Minion--or as Liz and I decided "Chibi Darkness"--for the higher level mod. Zach--your card you came up with on the fly was SOOOOOOOOO much fun to play. Running in, whacking the good guys a few times, and using hide in shadows whenever they went to chase me down had to be the most amusing tactic I have gotten to use yet. The only downside was when I finally was sent back to Logistics, the all black cake makeup was a bitch to take off. It was even worse for poor Cy. Hope you get the rest of that off. lol
~Drinking Strawberry Misaki with Emosaki.
~Joining Goley with his very special Inception/Mind to Mush Mod involving some good friends of mine. Frank saying "Fuckin' JJ" when he realized I was going to be a part of it was priceless. Sorry Cy for messing with your head when it came to your questions. You know I love you. lol.
~Making many new friends and seeing all my old ones.

Loremaster Aemorniel Estelwen Silverbow
The Quill of the Witch Hunter Academy of Travance
Apprentice to the Baronial Small Council
Court Scholar of Pendarvin
Assistant Editor and Columnist of The Travance Chronicle

While Others Succumb, We Overcome
~~~~~~~~~
OOG--JJ G.

The past cannot be changed, forgotten, edited, or erased. It can only be accepted.
30 Jan 2012 09:08 - 30 Jan 2012 17:16 #4 by Ilana Darkwood (Ilana_Darkwood)
Replied by Ilana Darkwood (Ilana_Darkwood) on topic January 2012 Highlights!
-Very glad Ilana's old students/assistants Belechand and Rainier were there. This was a lower level event so I just let them take care of all the main plot stuff. They seemed to have a lot of fun and I got to RP with them when they weren't doing anything. I got to handle some side plot stuff.

-Kind of meeting the Commodore, he was busy torturing. Seeing a weave storm for the second time. Learning important stuff outside of research about Doth'Moria. This is going to be a fun few months I think.

-Adventurer's Guild! Learning a bit of important information. I used up basically all of my MP giving people buffs and then OHK a few ice trolls. After that combat I suddenly realized I only had my intercepts, a deflect, and very few tricks for escaping a fight... I was taken down by a large group of spiders a couple of hours later and helped by that amazing group of new players/old larpers. It was very embarrassing for Ilana but she was happy to meet some very friendly people

-Titles for fun parts of the event: The Soul in a Box, Ardis' Return, Garrison 'The Undead', Bottle Mod Part 3: Drinking Games, The Mask of Malyc, and Ilana Decides to be a 'Real' Doctor (aka Ilana's Guilted into Learning the Immunity/Inoculation ranks)
---
Seamus: "...I think I'm about to get beat on by 5 guys..."
Ilana: "Why would they do that?"
Seamus: "I don't know"
Ilana: "I don't know why Lucas told me to follow you. I need to start my Master Warrior lesson soon *sigh*"
Seamus: "...I was supposed to be starting my training I think."
Both of us: "...Ooooh"

Then poor Adairis is dragged over:
Ilana: "Adairis, what are you doing here?"
Adairis: "I don't know!"
Sorel: "Adairis, Ilana and Seamus are your only friends, get ready."

*Erdrick, Aleister, Sorel, Lucas, Tirsen, and Barak start unsheathing weapons*

Adaris: "What?"
Seamus: "Gods this is going to hurt"
Ilana: "...Erdrick's going to kill me"
*Tirsen's arrow suddenly hits Ilana's shield* "Oh! I've never fought an archer before!"

It was actually a lot of fun. Ilana's quite used to just blasting groups of monsters when they're in her way with magic. Having to rely on others to keep from being surrounded and weapons is difficult but fun when not dying.
-
Ilana: "And then Antrim-"
*Archer just walks by at the right time* "Lord Ardentfyre you mean? I just always happen to walk in when you're being insubordinate."
Ilana: "...*grumble*"

Ilana: "When I see Elezar-"
Archer: "Sir Elezar"
Ilana: "....SIR Elezar, I'm going to sma- I'm going to ask him if I can hit him in the face. Is that acceptable?"
Archer: "..ah... sure."

OOG:
Marcella Torres
Land System Deputy
New Player Marshal
Last edit: 30 Jan 2012 17:16 by Ilana Darkwood (Ilana_Darkwood).
  • Adairis
  • Thank Yous: 0
30 Jan 2012 09:40 #5 by Adairis (Adairis)
Replied by Adairis (Adairis) on topic January 2012 Highlights!
where to start,
friday npc shift going to the inn as peasants looking for food and drink, getting the drink and then insulting Zero when no one else saw and getting him stripped of his gaurd title, then coming back as the same peasants corrupted by the avatar of war and throwing an incap and shocking Clyde when he first aid assessed me and i had 250 body XD. After the npc shift coming in as Adairis just in time to get realllly drunk with Yusef and Daegar!

Saturday the creation mod was really cool, yay for smith triage! But the definite highlight of Saturday was main mod and fighting chaos. Great RP and totally worth blowing my whole throw trinket.

Sunday was definitely the highlight of the whole weekend was
Sorel: "you with the shield come with me"
Adairis: "uhm ok"
Sorel: "get over there with them" Ilana and Seamus are standing next to a tree
Lucas: " those are your only allies, Seamus you know what you need to do" the attack from 6 people ensue and i had NO IDEA what was going on and then after i find out Sorel decided to teach me to be a master warrior =D TOTALLY a giant shock, Liam you made my weekend

Adairis McLaughlin
Master of the Pendarvin Armory

OOG: Kyle Royer
30 Jan 2012 12:55 #6 by Winks Sharpthorn (Winks)
Replied by Winks Sharpthorn (Winks) on topic January 2012 Highlights!
Fun weekend, my everything hurts, let's see if I can remember my highlights.

-A couple times throughout the event, I was introduced by other people with some variation of "This is Squire Winks, I know he's a goblin, but he's actually a pretty good guy/really good fighter/someone you should know." It was quite amusing and made it seem like all the work I'd been doing is continuing to pay off.

-A really important development happened this event for Winks. I can't wait to see how it affects everything.

-NPC: Being told to White Headband a mod for the Adventurer's Guild. I surprisingly had a lot of fun with the added responsibility.
-NPC: The love mod. The RP I saw from all the PCs was really impressive.

-The mod in the White Sorcerer's tower, and more Athletic Feat shenanigans. I love it every time I can use that...speedbump skill my little green butt :P

-Making it to feast late and still getting some food, and the great RP with Liam's orc.

-Main mod was fun, especially with the group skirmish fighting which just so happens to be my specialty. Was fantastic until I got whacked in my bad ankle and ended up limping the rest of the night.

-Sunday mods, and the resulting interrogation of a Malycite in the Monastery. Bill you were a really good sport about it all.

-Majesty shenanigans with Emar right before the cleanup hold.

There's probably more, but like I said, my everything hurts. See everyone next time.

In Service to Travance
Ser Winks Sharpthorn, The Resolute
Knight of Drega'Mire
Soul-Blade of Galladel

Alt: William Sterling
Chief Mechanic of the Kormyrian Sky Flotilla
Lead Engineer of the Travancian Railroad

OOG: Walter Soto
Marshal
Cannon Marshal
30 Jan 2012 13:23 #7 by curt pantuso (Nyle M.)
Replied by curt pantuso (Nyle M.) on topic January 2012 Highlights!
==-okay here goes
Friday:
- setting up yurt in the morning followed by making it nice and hiding all oog items.
- seeing familial faces and telling local legend stories before the start of game with Chris was amazing
- lay on fallowed by a nice chat with Ming and the rest of the Ostcliff gang
Saturday:
- helping ostcliff tax Colleen in the morning
-the long walks back and fourth from the yurt
-market fair and making loads of money with magic berries. the reactions rated from wow to my life's been changed.
-getting some bracers for a very fair price.
-walking back to the yurt to find Ming celebrating the new year with lighting flying lanterns. as i crested the hill all i saw was two large white lights hovering above the ground and then flying into the air very cool.
-chilling in the yurt Saturday night and picking up a few lessons
-making a tea from Mongolia on a gas stove top in the middle of the yurt while people puff away on hukka the most in game thing i have ever seen
-the cont of Winterdark showing up just as the tea gets done to announce that ostcliff will be given higher list and room for improvement. as i serve him tea.
-the cont asking if any other help is needed while i get enough nerve to ask him for help getting the ingredients for a ritual of permanency and him giving me vampire ash next event YA!
-watching adairis and a devil go at it was amazing FEAR BRAVERY THROW ect.
Sunday:
- loads of druid lessons
-reflection of the event
and yurt cleanup
i had a blast and there's tons i left out in short it was awesome.
-
-

IG: Nyle M.

OOG curt pantuso
30 Jan 2012 17:51 #8 by Sergei Petsho (Bran MacInnes)
Replied by Sergei Petsho (Bran MacInnes) on topic January 2012 Highlights!
This was an interesting event for me, as it was the first time I've never played Bran. it was really gratifying to see how popular Sergei is, though I suppose the magic massage hands help.

Friday:

- Local legends and ghost stories with Curt before lay on, followed by hookah and Liar's Dice. There can not be enough good things said about the goings-on in the yurt.

-Highland songs with Clyde. The solution is more alcohol and more bawdy tunes.

-Making out like a bandit in buying stolen goods, suggesting the thieves be tracked down, then turning around and making a profit on reselling them after the thieves had been caught.

Saturday:

-Shower. 'Nough said.

-Lovely Crystal dagger, courtesy of Elric and bantering with Paige and others before going and doing the stupid.

-Helping to cook for feast was great. From the jokes, to the love song puns, to everyone enjoying the food, it was a wonderful experience, even if I missed plot mods. Besides, who needs plot when you have bacon?

-Mongolian tea courtesy of Nyle, hookah, and Celt vs. Gypsy racial slurs. Good times.

-Sergei has an apprentice, what?

-Winks telling Sergei to use his magic to cause havoc during main mod. Warlocks + skirmish fighting = shenanigans.

-Teaching Yusef, Father Thomas, and three others "Barnacle Bill the Sailor" before main mod. I thought Jesse was going to fall off his bench.

Sunday:

-Helping Seamus teach Elric Shield Mastery. Vertigo + Blindness = more shenanigans.

-The Charlie Happy Dance. You should all be sad you missed it. It was glorious.

"What do you take me for? Some kind of big damn hero?"
Sergei Petsho, Voivode and Steward of Inovar, Owner and Masseur Extraordinaire of Magic Hands Massage.

"What, it's for my research, I swear!"
Nigel Whitworth, Gentleman Apothecary

"Here, kid, suck on this and shut up for a while."
Aengus MacAengus Hesperus, Professional Old Person

OOG: Chris Zipeto
Storyteller
30 Jan 2012 18:51 #9 by Mother Marika (Ophelia)
Replied by Mother Marika (Ophelia) on topic January 2012 Highlights!
This was by far, one of the best events I've been to. First and foremost, I need to thank Zach and Cy for making this weekend phenomenal.

Friday:
-Welcomed our new addition to the church, Mother Ellie. Yay we now have at least 1 priestess per light god!
-Church shenanigans...too detailed...

NPC:
-Going out as chaos warriors and somehow, I don't know how, but SOMEHOW I ended up being married to Chris Zipeto's NPC again. Ok, so last time we were wolves but same thing...
-Brogan and Soloman's faces as we kept interrupting Brogan during his descriptions of the light gods.
"But wait! If Andorra's the goddess of loooove, why don't she got a heart for her symbol? And Valos guy's the god of justice! He should have a hammer or whatever a judge's got!"

Saturday:
-Woke up to biscuits and bacon. 'Nuff said.
-Father Artemis showing us the journal about the trials, and immediately being sucked into plot. And loving every minute of it!
-Marika felt so honored that the Archbishop immediately chose her to attend the trial of Life. And to perform the ritual to open the portals.
-Good response to my apple pie cheesecake. Next time, peaches.
-Love Trial: Grappling the poor tormented souls from behind and soothing them into submission. Awesome RP after they calmed down.
-Peace trial was won by bacon!!!!!

Life Trial:
-Wow, just wow. The Tree of Life...she ALWAYS needs to be healed :P
-I went in there figuring I'd use most of my healer list to fix something. And after neutralizing some poisons and with the help of many others, healing the wounds, it was almost fixed. But I ended up using my gypsy racial to save it :) Wording a Gypsy Hex correctly=counteracting the curse on the tree
-Typhon and I both took the diseases from it
-And while I must eventually part with the item the tree bestowed upon me, I am keeping the never-wilting rose!

-Um, maze mod? I felt sooo useless...
-Managed to get to feast in time for steakon and peach cobbler...barely :P

Main Mod:
-So, this ritual...hoy...
-Very amused by the car that drove by. All they saw were people standing in a circle holding candles in the middle of the night. Yup, we are officially a cult now.
-Restoring Death's limbs to convince him that Life is sacred and should be cherished.

Sunday:
-Um, Goblin tree. Elias, that completely made my entire day, just saying.
-Although brief, good RP between Marika and the others witnessing the torturing in the monastery. One day, she will be able to control her Empathy...one day.
-And it must be restated- the Charlie Happy Dance

All in all, AMAZING weekend. It involved everyone so well. I had so much fun ^_^

Master Marika Korsova Laurent Belmont
Priestess of Galmachis
Soul Warden
Shadow Hunter
"For eternity."

Doctor Winifred Sterling
"Oh dear...now I'll have to cut it out...again..."

OOG- Samantha Maksoud
Logistics Marshal

"Intelligence is the wife, imagination is the mistress, memory is the servant."-Victor Hugo
  • Keavy
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Will bite when provoked
  • Thank Yous: 231
30 Jan 2012 20:33 #10 by Keavy (Dani)
Replied by Keavy (Dani) on topic January 2012 Highlights!
Wow! What an awesome weekend, and a perfect one for my first PC'd event!

Friday:
Coming in to Travance with other new characters and making good friends with Dr. Jamus Wilson and little hobbit Mara :)
Keavy reuniting with Caelvan in the Inn, total shocker for both. What does he do to welcome her? Get her drunk! Because elves can handle ale, right?

Almost dying when undead barge into the Kaldonia state house, then getting revenge when I'm cured. (Earned RP points too! The NPC's liked how I acted I suppose XD)

Saturday:
Tracking lesson with Sir Crestingstar. Really cool RP. Keavy certainly appreciated it.

Sparring with Sergi, learning some helpful moves.

The Trial of Creation mod was really cool. Loved the idea. Kicked some ass and impressed Squire Rion enough for him to invite Keavy to the recruitment of the Baronial Guard.
I also liked the RP Blacktree and I shared:
"Keavy, you said you can draw, right?"
"Yes, I did."
"Then surely you must capture this battle once we're done here!"
"Of course!"

NPC shift:
Wolves. Fearsome and funny XD
First time being an elemental! Pretty fun, but missed the feast. Oh well, next time.

Getting drunk again to tease Caelvan. Adairus, Waylind, and Sergi enjoying both Keavy drunk and Caelvan mad. XD

Mod with the mysterious blue ores before main mod. Interesting and fun.

Main mod:
Holy crap. What an amazing plot. RPing the tension building up before the battle. Advice from Quan Liu as well. Fighting against demons. Dropping multiple times against Chaos, but getting back up to attack him again. Accidentally scaring some people with Keavy's natural instinct to growl at enemies XD Fighting alongside Caelvan, dropping, and having him avenge Keavy with all his anger, and vice versa. After being cured, partnering up with Adairus to defend the ritual circle.

After main mod, having an advanced literacy lesson with Na'ar. (I love banana grams XD)

Sunday:
Rats. Never being friendly to rats ever again.
Cat-like grace lesson from Caelvan, whilst almost all of Travance observes. XD

Farm mod against vines and spores who were stronger than expected. Dropped multiple times. Keavy owes Na'ar, big time for his help. XD

Returning to the Inn and once again sneaking a drink to tease Caelvan. Chugged half the bottle!

Battling whatever the things were that came to the Inn, and also helping carry Blacktree to be healed.

What an event! Can hardly wait for the next one!

In Loyalty to Arawyn,
Keavy Lylas Kennyr'renaith
Servant and Protector of Arawyn
Druid | Totem Diviner | Herald of Nature
Danielle Sanfilippo
30 Jan 2012 21:03 - 30 Jan 2012 21:08 #11 by Ehlenathelasa Blacktree (ehlena)
Replied by Ehlenathelasa Blacktree (ehlena) on topic January 2012 Highlights!

KeavyLylasKennyreplith wrote: I also liked the RP Blacktree and I shared:
"Keavy, you said you can draw, right?"
"Yes, I did."
"Then surely you must capture this battle once we're done here!"
"Of course!"

Just make sure you get my good side.

Also, I only NOW remember that I met you for like 5 seconds at new years, don't know if you recognized me with my hair up in the wig. Glad you had a good event!

All hunters die. But not today.

OOG Jenna L.
Main: Ehlenathelasa Blacktree
Alt: Hazar Bint Sha'Haban
Alt: Erim Walker [Retired]
Last edit: 30 Jan 2012 21:08 by Ehlenathelasa Blacktree (ehlena).
  • Bladesworn
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank Yous: 238
30 Jan 2012 21:04 #12 by Bladesworn (Bladesworn)
Replied by Bladesworn (Bladesworn) on topic January 2012 Highlights!
It was a great event for me as I wasn't even going to be able to make it originally. I'm glad I came. I took home about half the camp with me via all the mud that was caked onto my coat, jeans, boots, & gear. It was a mess doing laundry when I got home last night.

Highlights...
1. Seeing my friends.
2. Seeing my friends (needed to be said twice. :cheer: )
3. Meeting the new folks who came & hearing their war stories from old times.
4. Finally using my dungeon delving skills. No more using the person with the highest body/defenses to spring the traps.
5. Learning from Ben how to run a monster marshal shift. Its way harder than it looks.
6. Beef short ribs is an oxymoron. Nothing short about what I ate. (That sounds dirty to me...)
7. Jed. Oh Jed.
8. Amizar & his prophecy talk... WHAT???

Lowlights...
Mud. Mud. Mud.
My waking up Winterdark b/c I confused which building had the bathroom in it. Sorry guys & gals.
Seeing the road/path Radley is traveling & knowing if he's not careful, he's going to be joining all the other ex-Knights & Squires of Alisandria & turning into "not-a-nice-guy".

IG: Tyran Radley
Vassal of Alisandria
OOG: Paul Y.
  • LStarling
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Cursed Healer
  • Thank Yous: 20
30 Jan 2012 21:24 #13 by LStarling (Kwildar)
Replied by LStarling (Kwildar) on topic January 2012 Highlights!
So, let's see...

Friday:

The Crypt. Oh gods, the Crypt. Creative use of clergy abilities against traps, and the final 'battle' to win the artifacts. .... I think Kwildar just simply won that section of the mod. >.>

Reading the journal with Father Artemis. Great RP, Vince. :-)

Kwildar being told by Cardinal Haigen, that his actions in the crypt were 'very pious'.

As an aside, the amusing miswording within said journal. The vessel is outside of time. The vessel must be recovered to lead you to the vessel. Artemis and Kwildar were just about ready to ask an orange sorcerer to create some paradox (Gods help us all!) when Zach came over and pulled out a red pen to correct the term pap-- Journal.

Ardis.

Elezar.

Malcolm.

Saturday:

Succubi and Torment, while Kwildar's daughter was getting kidnapped, and Kwildar himself was preparing for a mission. Lauren and Sam, I love you guys. <3

Finding out that something that Kwildar did a year ago is still haunting him as friends started to reappear, and then suddenly they're connected to prophecy. As this happened, Kwildar was reminded of a conversation he and Elawyn had about three years ago.

Getting drunk at feast, and Kwildar introducing himself to a young Hobbit girl. "Hello, I'm Kwildar. Father Kwildar, I suppose. I grew up in a cave. What's your name?"

Shenanigans with Remi and Arabeth.

The abrupt end to said shenanigans by Aquene, and immediately blacking out with a hangover in the middle of the inn.

Zaffron convincing Kwildar to step up and help lead the church in the battle.... Just in time for me to run off to NPC shift. >.>

NPC shift, and chaotic fun. Most of the PCs I fear didn't really get a chance to appreciate the full impact of the RP I had for my chaos demon.... But the other NPCs were certainly skeeved out. <3

Finding my bunk after NPCing, and playing nurse to a couple of hypothermia patients.... Priceless.

--
Lawrence Starling -- IG
"Really, bee! I don't smell flower-y!"
Malcolm Mallardi -- OOG
The following user(s) said Thank You: Eden Heimdell (amalthea)
  • Odo Garaath
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Back and Ready For More!
  • Thank Yous: 12
30 Jan 2012 21:27 #14 by Odo Garaath (Odo)
Replied by Odo Garaath (Odo) on topic January 2012 Highlights!
BOLTON! Bolton? Have you seen Bolton? Is Bolton here? Press X for Bolton.

"Hey guys, check it out, I'm a turtle" "That's awesome cloud! Good job!" "Aw shucks."

The antics of four dudes hanging out and making jokes. And explaining the issue of the Esper.

Saturday's meeting and the stress and worry kind of sapped all that funny out... for a bit.

Archcaster = more teachers.

I enjoyed myself greatly and liked fighting that aspect demon. Also, the superior changes were beef! Love it!

Seeya in a few weeks!

"Praise be to Enax, and blessing to his followers."

(Tom Senger )
  • Misaki
  • Dark Sith? Where?!
  • Thank Yous: 23
30 Jan 2012 21:47 #15 by Misaki (cbodnar)
Replied by Misaki (cbodnar) on topic January 2012 Highlights!

Kwildar wrote: So, let's see...

As an aside, the amusing miswording within said journal. The vessel is outside of time. The vessel must be recovered to lead you to the vessel. Artemis and Kwildar were just about ready to ask an orange sorcerer to create some paradox (Gods help us all!) when Zach came over and pulled out a red pen to correct the term pap-- Journal.

My bad! Didn't mean to pull a Dr. Who there :oops:

Misaki Xianlu VonRitter, the Nemesis

Vassal of Pendarvin

"Evil Must Be Destroyed"

30 Jan 2012 23:22 #16 by Typhon Cedricson Scyldinga (Null507)
Replied by Typhon Cedricson Scyldinga (Null507) on topic January 2012 Highlights!
Haven't done one of these in a while.

Arriving on Saturday and figuring I wasn't going to eat much that night and then being treated to so much delicious food that I thought I would explode. Thank you to Goose for the soup and Jen W. for Druid feast. And of course thanks to Diane for inviting me to join.

Being upgraded from "monster tripping hazard" to a bunk. This meant a lot to Typhon.

Being all set to go to the Trial of Love but then hearing that Belegchand was kidnapped and deciding that saying him was more important.

Watching Kwildar break the disease mod.

Life mod:
Me: "Lore: Druidic am I going to put the tree at risk if I Commune with it?"
Cy: "The tree won't be hurt."
Harry and Justin: "That means it's a bad idea."
I knew better but did it anyway. Pox(again), Worms, Aggravated Wounds.

Performing the Ritual of Unity with Etkat, Marika and the mage girl.

NPC shift. Illusion Sphere Weave Guardian. Realizing all of the elemental spheres were on one side of the river and all of the refined spheres were on the other.

Main Mod. Matt M.'s reason for choosing me as a Greater Chaos Minion. "YOU HAVE BLUE HAIR!"
Also Matt M. picking up some of suggestions I pointed out for what we were going for with chaos. "A nightmare that doesn't make sense." "Something out of Cthulhu"

Walking around on Sunday and hearing that some Goblin wanted to become a tree so bad he was hugging them to absorb tree by osmosis. Then Casting Barkskin on him while he was knocked out. I should have stuck around to see his reaction when he woke up.

Typhon Cedricson Scyldinga
Hero of Auralion
Warrior of the White Wolf

- Druid

David Reyes
  • Ainvair
  • You can trust me, I'm from Coasthaven!
31 Jan 2012 06:53 #17 by Ainvair (Ainvair)
Replied by Ainvair (Ainvair) on topic January 2012 Highlights!
Alrighty then, this was a rather mixed event for me, amazing in several respects, but with a few rather horrible things, mostly from NPC shift, on through Sunday. But I won't be going into those things here.

Friday night.

DEFENDING THE YURT. The battle for the yurt was intense, trying, and fun as hell. I also enjoyed all the compliments on the fall I took from a 'Harvest soul' I wasn't aware I did a full backflip off the ground, but apparantly I did. All those years of perfecting my tumbling have paid off I suppose, I can die loud AND spectacularly now.

Heading off to the inn where I would then do a storm of roleplaying with many of my favorite people, engage in a few fights, and then becoming drunk beyond any sort of logic: With alchemical alcohol and Saytrs wine. One of these days I will need to find a Weaselkitten. A real one, I'll show you all it was real... It will be my helmet, great times with that all around! Also, the man who thought he was a goat, whoever you are, that was hilarious, doubly as good with the Saytrs wine RP.

Saturday:

This was a lazy day for me, lazier than usual, but fun, great RP, Seamus tempting me with delicious chocolates, a few fantastic skirmishes and a rather awesome battle at the yurt against a few rogues pre feast. Poison? HAH! Coast Haven prevails. Now QUICKBIND! QUICKBIND! QUICKBIND! NOW DIE! I may have gotten a bit carried away in the execution of them. But they attacked the Yurt. Nobody attacks the yurt. Or tries to poison me.

NPCing main mod was fun, I enjoyed pouring obscene amounts of cleaves into things and getting constantly destroyed, the combat was fun, and while I saw a few pretty bad hits, I didn't take a bad shot, which I think is a first ever for me. My face thanks you all for the caution.

Sunday:

This was a fairly bad day, not a fault of the game, however. I did have some rather fantastic banter at the inn between 8 and 10. I enjoyed that greatly.

All in all a fun game, I won't be at next event, so I hope March is INSANE! After a month off I'll be looking for some intense combat.

Preator Yusef Porthos Gehnsen XVI, Esquire.
Captain of the Magnificant Bitch

May the wind be always at yer backs.

OOG: Jesse Doherty
31 Jan 2012 06:56 #18 by Sean Moulson (Moulson13)
Replied by Sean Moulson (Moulson13) on topic January 2012 Highlights!
First off this was my second event and I am so thankful to everyone who made it so much fun. There were so many low level things to do this game and I appreciate that. Thank you for being so considerate of us low level people

Friday:
Slept...silly work before game

Saturday:
Working in the kitchen serving breakfast
Going on the trial of love and having someone being rejected as well as never hitting an attacking NPC
Going on the trial of Peace and actually helping solve the issue by recommending marriage and bacon winding up solving the issue
Going on the trial of Order
Trying to help someone and them being corrupted and attacking me after the fact (Evangaline?). Then running from her the rest of the event
Talking to Ecat and other Gians about being baptized into the church.
FEAST
Cleaning up after feast
Going on the 5 and under mine quest. This for me was the best because it was perfect for me and a bunch of others. Thanks again and more of these types of things would be amazing.
Running up and down from the inn to river front.

Sunday
NPC shift
Waking up the camp as a rat
Being a cleric of Malic and meat mod in the mud and actually getting to hit Gideon for some sort of damage
Being a Goblin and just causing a mess around and waylaying fellow Goblins for "not being so smart"

Great event again thank you for the low level things this month.

Sean

Anhil Shadesar, Knight of Kaladonia

Storyteller
  • Ainvair
  • You can trust me, I'm from Coasthaven!
31 Jan 2012 07:04 #19 by Ainvair (Ainvair)
Replied by Ainvair (Ainvair) on topic January 2012 Highlights!
And somehow I forgot Barnacle Bill... Chris, I nearly choked laughing, that was amazing, I will work to have it memorized by March when I return.

Preator Yusef Porthos Gehnsen XVI, Esquire.
Captain of the Magnificant Bitch

May the wind be always at yer backs.

OOG: Jesse Doherty
  • Matt D
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Photographer extraordinaire!
  • Thank Yous: 557
31 Jan 2012 09:54 #20 by Matt D (MattD)
Replied by Matt D (MattD) on topic January 2012 Highlights!
A VERY successful Monster Marshall training shift, and a few mods I created to send out. I can't tell you how good it felt to have the NPC bring back over 150 gold (not gems) to Logistics.

Malycite cleric harassing the town. Also, amusing as it was, a couple people not understanding how Stoneskin works, and getting two of them from a PC while still assaulting them.

The new higher list system, and a Soak of 4.

Finding out there are Clerics in the church training people and not telling anyone about it. That's going to be a fun RP encounter next month.

The Crypt. So much fun. Then realizing after the fact that it would have been easier if I remembered I had a few Lucks >.<

Good plot overall guys.

Elias Ashby
Proprietor of the Ashby Family General Store

Lord Templar Rayven Nightwing of the Order of Holy Light

(OOG - Matt D. - Photographer)
31 Jan 2012 12:19 #21 by Charani Yhatzi (MaliHH)
Replied by Charani Yhatzi (MaliHH) on topic January 2012 Highlights!
I had a decently mellow and uneventful weekend, spent mostly in the kitchen or learning. (Finally learned what I needed to be actually a bit useful on mods now, though!)
Highlights:
*NPC shift-Getting to be a scribe for the marshalls, and write a bunch of letters to the barony. Trying to write like a long winded dwarf followed by writing like a dark elf was pretty cool.
*Finally meeting Belegshand (hope I spelled that vaguely right)
*Realizing how lucrative my jewelry is, even if I sell very little but commissions
*Being made Kitchen Staff
*Learning Lore: Chaos. Seriously, best lesson I've ever had. Major Kudos to Gus/Jack Cypher for using a rather interesting form of chess to make the point, and make it really interesting and fun. I just wish more people had been there to see that game.
*Seeing the altar to Chronicler that Cypher has, and realizing how involved becoming the new priest is going to be

~Charani Yhatzi

OOG: Sharone Horowit-Hendler
kitchen staff
31 Jan 2012 13:07 #22 by Ekatarina McKraegar (EkatarinaMcGregar)
Replied by Ekatarina McKraegar (EkatarinaMcGregar) on topic January 2012 Highlights!

Moulson13 wrote: Talking to Ecat and other Gians about being baptized into the church.

Sean,

1) *Ekat

2) Which conversation was this? Was this the one that went well or the "good god of dead and the bad god of the dead?"

Templar Ekatarina Esmeralda Kisslinger McKregar, Prophet of the Kindred Oak

Neina Avaren

OOC: Ann A.- Logistics Marshal
  • Caelvan
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Blights will taste my sword. Those who corrupt Arawyn will pay with their lives
  • Thank Yous: 487
31 Jan 2012 14:06 #23 by Caelvan (Caelvan)
Replied by Caelvan (Caelvan) on topic January 2012 Highlights!
oh where to start...

Friday:
-talking outside the inn then hearing sounds of battle near Osclif went to help.
-afterwards went back to the inn for some Highland ale
- while drinking said ale..Caelvan's childhood friend Keavy comes in, and he gets her drunk......one of the worst mistakes he ever made
-Got to use my tracking skill in order to find a bandit that robbed a girl for 30 gold
-Go to the Kaladonia statehouse to goto bed after talking with some people.....
Caelvan:you still shouldn't of come here. But we'll talk about it tomorrow.
*Caelvan closes his eyes*
Keavy: Caelvan somethings outside
Caelvan: eh, too tired. They'll go away.
*Undead crash through the door*

Saturday:
-Creation mod, Caelvan went and used his shield for that....until he got it broken, luckly there was a forge right there and we had three smiths!

NPC Shift:
-Finally wolves that weren't...I want food and that's all
-injured Glomite farmers that need last rites for their friend, was so cold
-Elemental mod....went on for like ever....missed feast, but I'll catch it next time

Main Mod:
-So much awesomeness.
-Before it was started, Sir Colin called over to Caelvan and gave him a few bits of advice for the upcoming battle
-Defending the circle from all the crap that tried to get in
-Line of McKraegar's who couldn't fight guarding Caelvan, He was the only one allowed to fight in the line and there were three of the things attacking them
-Caelvan going insane whenever Keavy went down, almost lost my voice in one hour
-Fighting with a shield for most of the fight
-Conversation with Sergi in the quiet part of the fighting
Sergi: you a ranger?
Caelvan: yeah why?
Sergi: can you do Druidity death
Caelvan: Druidity death?
Sergi: yeah
Caelvan: no, but never heard it described like that before. Is there other types of death? Like Magicy death, or meleey death
Sergi: Arrowy death
Caelvan: I can do that one

Sunday:
-Taught Keavy Cat-like Grace, so many people watching, thanks to, Winks, Lucas, and Seamus for the throwing, shield bashing and tripping
-Plant/farm mod, spores, and vines.....as a ranger who can use druidic's was really pissed at this point because the field was corrupted
-Learned Inviolate form and elemental shield from Clyden, was alright but Caelvan wished he had a more hands-on lesson

Caelvan Renaith
March Warden of Selandrias
[hr]
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Gal'Azin Merikh Tazam
Death's Will
[hr]
OOG:
Conor Peckham
-Marshal
  • geezer
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank Yous: 448
31 Jan 2012 14:47 #24 by geezer (geezer)
Replied by geezer (geezer) on topic January 2012 Highlights!
In no particular order:
Hearing the confession of Andy B and Pat Hand. Going to take some time to think of Andy as "a good guy." Pat's double take during his confession. I was impressed with his not breaking character.

Being dropped by Brogan - this has not occurred for some time. The ramifications for the Church of Light in Travance will take some time to play out. Let me add one word SKORPOR

The interrogation of Billy F's priest of Malyc. I will state in passing that the female priests of Light are a bloodthirsty lot. Billy was a good sport and RPd nicely as I gave an anatomy lesson. At the conclusion, Billy received a standing ovation and those in attendance got to see what was earlier called "The Charlie Happy Dance."

Making breakfast at 830 after less than three hours sleep and then having people come in at 1115 and wondering why I burst into laughter when they asked if breakfast was still being served.

Edwin Haroldson
Loremaster
Master of the Mages' Guild

An ethical person does the right thing when no one is watching.

OOG - Charlie Spiegel - Kitchen Marshal

"War is a matter of vital importance to the State..."
  • Elric_Ashby
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • LORD OF POTATOES
  • Thank Yous: 113
31 Jan 2012 16:19 #25 by Elric_Ashby (Elric_Ashby)
Replied by Elric_Ashby (Elric_Ashby) on topic January 2012 Highlights!
My highlights: part one

Friday night: this is probably the first time in a while that I was able to be playing Elric right at lay on.

Getting to meet so many of the new people, and introducing them to the wonders of knowing a smith.

Drunken shenanigans: and telling people the story of his most recent trip to a bar back home in coast haven.
"I do not remember much of that night, but I do remember waking up the next morning with a rather lovely nyad woman... Not sure what happened, but she said that I had a wonderful singing voice."

Saturday: Crafting trial, I now know how the healers feel when they are in triage... I had way too much fun on that mod.
Also, making use of my knowledge of all the shortcuts in travance while i was looking for people to assist with the trials.

Npc shift: okay, the weave guardian sheet is just fun, I picked warlockery since it could still be consodered a threat without any heavy direct kill abilities.

I will continue later.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Father Elric Ashby, Artificer, Priest of Galladel, Master of the Adventurer's guild, Warden of the Phokus.

Dr. Viktor Solvei, Pioneer Surgeon

OOG Benjamin Oakley, New Player Marshal... of doom
31 Jan 2012 17:20 #26 by Sean Moulson (Moulson13)
Replied by Sean Moulson (Moulson13) on topic January 2012 Highlights!
The one that went well

Ekatarina McKraegar wrote:

Moulson13 wrote: Talking to Ecat and other Gians about being baptized into the church.

Sean,

1) *Ekat

2) Which conversation was this? Was this the one that went well or the "good god of dead and the bad god of the dead?"

Anhil Shadesar, Knight of Kaladonia

Storyteller
31 Jan 2012 18:20 #27 by Sir Takouri Ringi (Takouri Ringi)
Replied by Sir Takouri Ringi (Takouri Ringi) on topic January 2012 Highlights!
Friday: Got to camp early helped get things ready in the yurt.
As soon as lay-on happened went to the yurt to discuss some Ostcliff matters, was on Warden duty and then all hell broke loose.
Did my best to protect the yurt and it possessions but the commodore got in and tried to take out the Domynus and the people inside to get information but luckily that did not happen.
After everything was calmed down a bit i relaxed in the yurt and smoked some of the best hookah for the first time. Thanks Zahir ;)
Fought off some trolls and there was this one in particular it tripped me twice and then tried breaking my limbs thank goodness for resilances. Later that night wolves started attacking outside the yurt and dante says get Oscar to play outside with his friends (Oscar is a wolf statue -__-)

Saturday: Woke up around 10 to everyone talking and what not nothing too exciting went up to guard the X-Checker as he went to the chuch. After that the Vanguard of Ostcliff asked me if i would like to join them on a quest in the Adventure Guild. So I went on the mod fought some beastly IceTrolls thanks to Ilona for buffing me up with mah elemental shield, my fire polearm :D
That mod was amazing I am looking foward to another Adventure Guild Mod. Later that night something absolutely amazing happen. So I go in the yurt to find the Count sitting in the Domynus's seat sipping some mongolian tea. So he goes about speaking and goes i have come to speak to you and points to me, I have no idea what to think and I get up and sit closer to him and he says you are a dragoon i say yes i am and he says how would you like to become stronger as a dragoon...to make a long amazing story short THE COUNT IS TEACHING ME SITH!!!! absolute highlight of this event and prob for every event.
NPC shift lets just say it was fun but I happen to make a stupid mistake not to wear enough layers so I ended up with hypothermia, I want to say thank you for everyone for helping me recover and not have to go to the hospital.
Sunday: Well basically cleaned up the yurt broke it down and went home. :)

Sir Takouri Ringi,
Knight Of Winter Dark
House Defessa
White Draconic Legionnaire,
Former Green Sith,
Kensai

• By the Sword - Live and Die
31 Jan 2012 19:19 - 31 Jan 2012 19:24 #28 by Rannick (Rannick)
Replied by Rannick (Rannick) on topic January 2012 Highlights!
The highlight of Knight Realms is the people you play with. I also know as well as anyone that we all read this looking for our own names in other people's posts. So ...

-Cy and Zach: You guys had a pretty great plot going on. It was the kind of thing that had major scope, and the potential for long term plot. You condensed it into a weekend and still managed to make it a lot of fun. Congratulations to you both, and I hope we see more of your combined efforts in storytelling. Finally, thanks for asking me to play War. I would have liked to have done more formal, strategic planning, but events in my personal and professional life precluded me from getting more involved beforehand. Even so, I had a great time playing him.

-To everyone who NPCed bad guys following War's orders: Hoo-yah! Well done, guys. Hope we can give 'em hell again, soon.

-Liam Neary and Steve Oros: Thanks for putting up with some flashy endings from my NPC. Those were fun to do. Furthermore, it's always fun facing off with you two.

-To the Advocate of Peace: At first, I really had no idea where you were going with your demonstration of the concept. You weren't refuting any of my arguments. It wasn't until the ride home that I realized, that was the point - you weren't fighting me, only stating fact. Hats off to you, buddy.

-Volkrag! I hope we see more of this guy.

-Elias/Bolton: Always a pleasure, buddy. Both as Rannick and as War, I had a good time bantering with you.

-Mike Smith: The Adventurer's Guild mission was a lot of fun, so thanks for hosting it. Thanks, also, to all the guys who played the trolls - the way you played it off, it was easy to get lost in the idea that I was fighting ice-trolls and not just swinging plumbing supplies.

-To the Vanguard: Ayoo-ah! We were spread to the four winds this, event, with NPC duties and whatnot, but we came together when we needed to, as always. Alec and Tyr, you did very well as section leaders against the Ice Trolls. This was my vision - that the Vanguard would be there to provide organizational aptitude and combat leadership for Travance. Guys like you make that possible. Also, Lucius - welcome as a full member. I expect great things from you.

-To the Rest of Ostcliff: Chris A, Chris Z, Chris S, Justin, Matt, Jesse, Dan, Dante, Jeremy, and all the rest - you are why I keep coming. Thanks for all the effort you put into making the game better!

-Tyr: Boy, you sure got a lot of accolades, this month, didn't you? I felt a lot of pride watching you get your reward from the Baron in front of everyone. Congratulations, again!

-One for myself: Ever since I laid eyes on the Draconic Hide skill, I've wanted to stack it on Spirit of the Dragon and tear some low-level beasties apart with my bare hands. I got the chance on Sunday morning when some wolves came to bother the Yurt.

-Hannah: Thanks for helping me with that bit of clean-up at the Inn. It was appreciated.

--Andy--

--R--
--Andy--

Those who draw a line between the soldier and the scholar will have their thinking done by cowards and their fighting done by fools.
Last edit: 31 Jan 2012 19:24 by Rannick (Rannick).
31 Jan 2012 21:42 #29 by Alexandre Blythewood (Eleventh Phoenix)
Replied by Alexandre Blythewood (Eleventh Phoenix) on topic January 2012 Highlights!
I'm having a hard time typing up a highlights post for a few reasons. This is partially because Friday and Saturday have melded together into a sleepless blur of events, but mostly because I'm not certain where to start.

Instead of highlights, I'd like to thank a few people. First of all, our main cast, Andy, Lauren, Sam, Vince, Mike, Chris, and Matt. You guys were each perfect for your roles. I can't thank you enough for signing on.

Chris G, Andy B, Steve, Doug E, Alex, and all the other storytellers whom I may be forgetting (sorry) thank you for your help with fine tuning the details. Having now been through the gauntlet, I have so much more respect for what you guys do on a regular basis.

Everyone who participated in the plot, be it in the Trials, the Ritual, or any of the other mods, your RP was superb. In particular, I wish some of the moments during the banishing ritual could have been observed by more than just myself and the few others in the circle.

Finally, this weekend would never have occurred if Cy didn't have the original idea that developed into the story you all experienced. Thank you, my friend, for asked me to help you bring it to life.

-Alexandre Blythewood

OOG: Zach Theis
The following user(s) said Thank You: Eden Heimdell (amalthea)
  • Josephine
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • You're welcome.
  • Thank Yous: 64
31 Jan 2012 22:35 #30 by Josephine (mferro54)
Replied by Josephine (mferro54) on topic January 2012 Highlights!
I was an NPC for the full weekend this time around. I still had fun, of course. Especially since Bill and Damien allowed me to help them prepare their delicious feast. Mostly, I just want to say thank you to everyone I got to help, talk to, and laugh with in the kitchen on Friday night and Saturday. You all made my weekend ;)

IG: Josephine Weaveforger,
Carlotta OZ
OOG: Mary Bouchard (nee Ferro)
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.854 seconds