Event Highlights for February 2013 event

• Aemorniel
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • In Truth, all things are Bound.
  • Thank Yous: 108
17 Feb 2013 20:01 #1 by Aemorniel (Aemorniel)
Event Highlights for February 2013 event was created by Aemorniel (Aemorniel)
This was my one year anniversary of playing Aemorniel. She went from being the completely insane little elf from the Underdark to where she stands today--a respected member of the town who proved once more that sometimes it's not the fighters who hit hardest that win the day. Never would have pictured that when she was first made.

~pre-game highjinks where I had three kickass birthday gifts from Ali. All three of them were used at some point this event. The belt is my favorite I think.
~Keryth'rina mini ceremony. Not many came but it was quite nice.
~Reminiscing with Misaki about how we first met as the snow was falling all around us on a walk. It was such a pretty and tender moment.
~Doing the whole filming thing for the Governor stuff and getting to beat up an orc with Xualla's spear. It was very interesting if at times a bit disjointing.
~Finding out people thought I was kidnapped when I was doing filming and a whole search party was made to find me just because the library was ransacked and a partially written scroll was found. Aemorniel was so touched people cared and were so quick to jump to her rescue if there had been a need for it. She made a point of showing Oren what one of her scrolls look like because all of her scrolls have peacocks drawn on them.
~Being the Baroness' unofficial researcher for probably a billion and a half projects. When did this happen? Being called her auxiliary brain by her was probably one of the highest compliments Aemorniel's ever gotten.
~dissecting one of the entities that came off of the creature and taking out some of the insides and putting them in a box. Dr. Maxwell was so proud of me that it was my first instinct so that experimentations could be done on the tissue.
~Finding out how to unmake the unkillable creature being played by my boyfriend with research and such. It's nice having plots where the support characters can have a great impact on the game.
~having the Baroness tell me "you're in charge" for main mod. Aemorniel had her own form of a mental freak out because she was really blown back by that.
~Mass creating Bardic ballads for the bards for main mod with the Baroness' help. I do actually like making scrolls but often I have no time to do them IG.
~all the bards singing together IG to soothe the creature and the town joining in. It sounded so beautiful.
~Though facilitating the actual ritual was ridiculous and pure chaos, it was very rewarding to see it succeed even though there was no guarantee what the outcome would be. I was nearly collapsing with exhaustion afterwards, triumphant but very tired. That birthday cake tea from Ali was a godsend to making my cough lessen a bit.
~Talks in the kitchen after main mod as I scarfed down food.
-going to finally go to bed after Misaki returned and I was mistaken by Varen Von Ritter for a lady of ill repute and the shenanigans that evolved from that touch of RP (which btw James, was utterly hilarious and fantastic. I was really caught off guard by that one as you were dragging me toward the stairway). Just as I was curling up under the covers Undead Champions charged into my room to attack. Misaki kicked major ass protecting me (all the bodyguard points and witch hunter points btw) and eventually dissipated them. Even my big brother got in on the action! It's always nice to see them team up. Misaki insisted on moving us to the Monastary afterwards so he could be sureI was best protected. Such a good bodyguard <3
~everyone and their mother coming to me for lessons on Sunday morning. I should have gotten an education degree instead I think. Heh.
~My morning walk with Misaki. It was actually really nice out when the wind wasn't blowing. On our walk Misaki told me in detail of his goings on in Pendarvin (an epic tale I will say) after I relayed how my time went during Saturday without him. We chuckled and smiled as we considered how far we both have come over the year we have known each other. I was surprised when he lead me down along the path we used to take on morning walks along the water front early on when we met and have him bring me up to the slab. What transpired is probably the most wonderful thing that has happened to her. Suffice to say, this elf is the happiest little elf in the world right now.

Loremaster Aemorniel Estelwen Silverbow
The Quill of the Witch Hunter Academy of Travance
Apprentice to the Baronial Small Council
Court Scholar of Pendarvin
Assistant Editor and Columnist of The Travance Chronicle

While Others Succumb, We Overcome
~~~~~~~~~
OOG--JJ G.

The past cannot be changed, forgotten, edited, or erased. It can only be accepted.
17 Feb 2013 20:21 #2 by SlightlySaneBillliamm (SlightlySaneBillliamm)
Replied by SlightlySaneBillliamm (SlightlySaneBillliamm) on topic Event Highlights for February 2013 event
Wow so I had a blast this event.

1. Serenading- shouting in somewhat harmonic tones while following a person and nearly killing oneself. Seriously I haven't had that much fun in a long time and that much of almost hurting myself. Luckily I happen to a little graceful and a lot of lucky

2. Governator. Just saying this was kind of fun. I liked it from an In-Game stand point, I feel it added some fun RP.

3. Friendship is magical. Billliamm asking Orias to watch a drink and some gold for him until rose got back. Him doing it.

4. Billliamm's racism and history story time.

5. Carefully word what you say when asking billliamm to punch you

6. Hilarious bard times staring Darius and Billliamm

7. Word Smithing, Hidlins, and the Kenning

8. Billliamm's rage the lesson. Only I hoped you all enjoyed what it felt like to cage in a wild frenzing animal.

9. East meets West, Brawling VS. Martial Arts. Apprentice vs Apprentice, which style is superior

"Slightly Sane Billliamm"

ooc: gene stern
The following user(s) said Thank You: Erdrick (Erdrick), Alexandre Blythewood (Eleventh Phoenix), Alex (Wormwood)
  • Chesta
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank Yous: 134
17 Feb 2013 21:34 #3 by Chesta (Kevin)
Replied by Chesta (Kevin) on topic Event Highlights for February 2013 event
Seeing everyone again was great and I had a lot of fun this event.

Friday: freaking out as I start seeing the people coming back from Alock Malagan all beat up. Freaking out even more when the others are still gone and ACTUALLY turning towards prayer for the first time ever! See what you guys make me do?! Then coming up with an idea on how to scry for Lethias but then found out it would destroy his hat. Nobody messes with his hat.

I got to do something with plot importance accidentally. Helping stop Blacktree from being sacrificed to Xualla. No I'm not counting how many times I've saved her. :P Then Later finding out that someone else got sacrificed and feeling like WTF I THOUGHT WE KILLED ALL THE CULTISTS!!!

Saturday: when Shaemus and Kiellor came back it lead to THE FUNNIEST BANTER EVER!! I swear these guys are hilarious! I was just sitting next to them hearing all these different things and still being young lost most of my innocence. Then I met a man named Solomon. (i think that's how you spell his name)

Later the unkillable demon came out of a dudes cheek portal and nearly tore us all apart. I have no idea how that battle ended but props for Sai for being able to put up with all that combat.

After realizing the demon feeds off violence then we all stopped attacking it and I just let it run around. But that let the demon go right through my butt. I got violated in the butt and it didn't even buy me dinner! :angry:

After the demon went through my butt it sent out its ragelings to create the violence needed for it to attack. Half an hour later I get double teamed by a demon and its underling. Ended up getting executed by the demon about 20 feet from everyone else. I'm just glad battle was the only double teaming those demons wanted to do to me.

I got my first focus walk and revival thanks to Nar. I have another reason not to die again so I know not to go through the teedius roleplay of being brought through the focus.

After thinking about it a lot I wanted to learn how to use brawlers so I thought about who could give me the best roleplay for it. Then I saw the perfect teacher which lead to some fun even before I got to get taught and things are just gonna get better. :lol:

Now during Main Mod I got my revenge against the demons. I had a barrier up and I killed about 10 of the demonic underlings as they tried to run through. My smile got bigger and bigger with each one that died because of the barrier.

Sunday: I got my second master warrior lesson. I got to fight several battles against people using magic to beat me up. Ended with me and the new Sir Mcdermit having a tap battle. Still a really interesting experience getting beat up a lot. Glad to see so many people wanted to join in beating me up. I feel the love. :cheer:

Overall this was a really fun and interesting event. Vince you did a great job.

Chesta Hartwick MazoKisei
17 Feb 2013 21:37 #4 by SlightlySaneBillliamm (SlightlySaneBillliamm)
Replied by SlightlySaneBillliamm (SlightlySaneBillliamm) on topic Event Highlights for February 2013 event
You mean Sir McKraegar

"Slightly Sane Billliamm"

ooc: gene stern
  • Chesta
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
17 Feb 2013 21:39 #5 by Chesta (Kevin)
Yeah I've never been good with names.

17 Feb 2013 23:46 - 19 Feb 2013 19:24 #6 by Alexandre Blythewood (Eleventh Phoenix)
Replied by Alexandre Blythewood (Eleventh Phoenix) on topic Event Highlights for February 2013 event
I really can't explain how amazing this event was for me. It seems like every single month for the past 3 has renewed my love of this game.

Friday:
-AMC! I was floored by the special announcement. I can't wait to see what the filming turns into.
-Singing with Clyde part 1
-Amazing Animal Companion lesson! Thanks to Keavy, the NPC wolves, and the Ostcliff people we ran into at the end.
-Equally amazing hunting lesson with Blacktree.
-Flew into a rage for the first time. More to come.

Saturday:
-New Gypsy! I'll talk to you later!
-Used the Drega'desk to discover the nature of a curse and, in the process, found out that a threat we thought had passed is alive and well.
-Cheek Portal Rage Demon
-Bard plot! Goose, I have looked forward to the return of this ever since it went on hiatus. I was so thrilled when I heard Mahjah's voice. The ensuing bardic circle was wonderful.
-Hello, again, new gypsy! I'll talk to you later!
-More bard plot! The power of what we've named the Dischordian bards is truly horrifying. Elawyn's solution to the problem was a thing of beauty.
-The food, song, and company at feast was wonderful.

Main Mod Shift:
-I love playing the Broken King. Larry, if I wasn't invested in that plot as Tobar, I would volunteer to NPC for your plot every single event.
-Murdermooks. That is all.
-More Broken King!
-Post-shift Quick Chek!

Stupid O'Clock:
-Singing with Clyde part 2
-Lifting gargoyles for no other reason than I can.
-Conversations with Clyde and Croi. I don't remember what we talked about, but I remember it being hilarious.

Sunday:
-Lessons with Rowan.
-Finally having that conversation with Zellara.
-NPCing for Bill's mod.
-Lessons with the Baroness. Jen, you are a pleasure to RP with in any situation, but doubly so when you're teaching.

-Alexandre Blythewood

OOG: Zach Theis
Last edit: 19 Feb 2013 19:24 by Alexandre Blythewood (Eleventh Phoenix).
The following user(s) said Thank You: Augustus (OEBlaze)
  • Gustav
  • Thank Yous: 7
18 Feb 2013 09:41 #7 by Gustav (Whitt)
Replied by Gustav (Whitt) on topic Event Highlights for February 2013 event
Always fun starting something new and seeing where it goes...

Friday:
New Player tour of Travance. Great fun watching folks work to dodge puddles and even more fun overhearing the giggles and commentaries as I slogged right on through the same puddles without a care.

"Sleeping" through most of the introduction with the Baroness. We only get one chance to make a first impression...

Saturday:
Marketfaire - so close, yet so far from being set for life.

Kudos to all the merchants for the time and effort put into bringing the faire to life. I need to find a way to become a part of this.

Inverted Tower Mod - Fantastic fun. From enjoyable combats to environmental hi-jinks. Good fun.

NPCing post-feast - still my favorite thing to do.

=====
OOG:
Mark Whittaker
Noob
=====

"There's a fine line between love and hate. I have very wide feet."
  • geezer
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank Yous: 448
18 Feb 2013 13:04 - 18 Feb 2013 13:12 #8 by geezer (geezer)
Replied by geezer (geezer) on topic Event Highlights for February 2013 event
In no particular order:

Assisting Tobar teaching Rowan how to put up a barrier. How to motivate a Hobbit? :-) Food
Helping motivate Rudolf in a similar manner, but not food. Nothing like slapping the Seneschal in the face and having him thank you.

Food at Mages' Guild meetings - FtW

Taught both ends of the arcane spectrum, introducing someone to the profession, teaching two R I spells to another, and teaching two Masters sorcery.

Segue
Sorcery. It was relatively warm in the Pendarvin Statehouse, so sorcery was in the air.
I did two gems of storing, two extensions, and a permanency, as well as a first time Halloran's Time Stream. One of the secrets to successful Sorcery is never to allow Jon G to touch the dice.

Took a few whacks at the not-Demon Cy, before I was made privy to the key.

Some nice RP with some barbarians over a mage. Karla trying to look fierce. Not bad.

Continuing friction with a Coast Havenite. Sometimes it is the little things in life that bring pleasure.

Biting my tongue when Billlium, making his speech for governor, mentioned being clan champion. Sometimes I can hold my tongue. Not as much fun, but...

Wormwood and I talking about Governor. Came up with a few campaign slogans for him. "At least I'm not Haroldson" and "Vote for Wormwood and I won't break your legs today" were the two favorites. I believe there will soon be a groundswell of support for Orias Wormwood as a write-in candidate for Governor. Remember, you heard it here first.
I'm still tired. Maybe more later.

Edwin Haroldson
Loremaster
Master of the Mages' Guild

An ethical person does the right thing when no one is watching.

OOG - Charlie Spiegel - Kitchen Marshal

"War is a matter of vital importance to the State..."
Last edit: 18 Feb 2013 13:12 by geezer (geezer).
The following user(s) said Thank You: Alex (Wormwood)
  • Augustus
  • Thank Yous: 56
18 Feb 2013 13:13 #9 by Augustus (OEBlaze)
Replied by Augustus (OEBlaze) on topic Event Highlights for February 2013 event
NPC: First Shift - Drow Kidnapping Squad.
I was a mid-level Drow mook that was sent out to kidnap what the lower level mooks left behind. After they ran distraction, I took a PC back to the ritual area (Maze) After that didn't work, I went back out... This time for Blacktree. She was saved, and we were slaughtered as NPCs are want to do in Travance.

Lowbie Rouge Plot: Gypsies sent out with a particularly funny set of hexes. Unfortunately only one of them got used. "THIS IS MY ___" I'm sad some of the other ones didn't get used, and I'm looking forward to seeing them later.

"It is the job of the boulder watcher to watch for boulders, da?
"Da, but I can't watch for all of them..."
"THEN WHY ARE YOU BOULDER WATCHER?"

As Augustus: Getting tested for willpower. Having officially lost more limbs than Anakin Skywalker.

Trying and failing to maintain composure around certain people, and storming out of the inn in a fit of temperamental rage.

Talking to Guildmaster Silverbow, and learning some very interesting and disturbing things, and realizing I may be the best suited person in Travance to make a particular journey... *gulp*

Hearing greater undead attack the inn, and running out in my long johns, t-shirt, and shoes to take care of them, failing, and getting both of my legs crippled. So, I fought undead in naught but my skivvies, can I be a Witch Hunter now? I'm looking at you, Lieutenant Blacktree...

Ensuing RP with Doctor Maxwell, as he popped my legs back into place.

Hearing that the redcaps have returned, and people asking if anyone had iron weapons. Lady Blackthorn pointed at a candlestick on the table at the inn,

"That looks like iron..."
"It'll have to do!"

Improvised weapon, iron candlestick.

Augustus Waters, in Kaladonia, with the Candlestick.

Meeting Blockus' redcap, and watching the ensuing madness.

Finding out the Barracks were ransacked, and finding a half-written scroll.

‎"Who would get kidnapped in the library?"
"Belegchand?"
"Belegchand's not here."
"MY POINT EXACTLY!"

During Feast, hearing someone yell "DROW" during the chariot song, and looking at the expression on the Baroness' face at that. I decided to cheer her up a bit by yelling Sunlight for the next verse.

Whoever yelled that, you're welcome, I may have saved your life...

Being Turned into a statue, and having my arm broken off, then being turned back to flesh. Finding out my stone arm would stay stone, and using it as an improvised weapon.

Getting nicknamed "Sir Torso" for not being too attached to my limbs.

Main Mod, using a Luck to jump through a window and fight demons, only to have Lord Tartaros break down the door seconds later.

Meeting Varon Von Ritter, and hiding the daughter of Pesmerga. Planning for his return, and being labelled as official note-taker of the preparation task force.

Speaking with the Baroness and Seneschal about how I can best serve the Barony. Volunteer NPC: Ice Cave rouge mod. Ice Bats, Ice Gargoyles, and Ice Elementals.

Just the general amount of Roleplaying that I got to do this event, and fleshing out my character a bit more. I feel like Augustus is really starting to grow into his own person, and I'm excited to see where that takes me.

Random fun quotes:
After lending his cards to be used for sorcery training:
Augustus: "It's not gambling, it's a sorcery test! I'm testing to see if I'm a natural-born sorcerer! This will be a four!" Pulls a card - Second Chance. Five times.
Augustus: "Nope, not a sorcerer!"

Ming Ru: "I think this bottle of ale may be poisoned."
=Purify Food & Drink= "There, now it's water."
Augustus: "Wait, it's no longer alcoholic?"
"Nope"
Augustus: "Give me that!" *chugs* "What, Moirya? You said I couldn't drink alcohol!"

John Smith
[hr][hr]Augustus Waters
Private in the Baronial Guard

[hr]OOG: Justin E. Torres
New Player Marshal
[hr]
The following user(s) said Thank You: Alex (Wormwood), Tsoli (Tsoli)
  • Draven Erdboren
  • "Let my armies be the rocks and the trees, and the birds in the sky."
  • Thank Yous: 39
18 Feb 2013 13:26 #10 by Draven Erdboren (Grundill)
Replied by Draven Erdboren (Grundill) on topic Event Highlights for February 2013 event
Friday
This was the first time I met the Baroness in person, I was floored by her generosity and hospitality.
Saturday
Responding to the Red Caps outside the inn and realizing how ill prepared I was especially when the daemon showed up.
The inverted tower mod !
This was fantastic some great RPing with some new people, Gustav growing tired of a halflings hesitance to jump across a hole as well as the barbarians unwillingness to wait to be retrieved from the hole while combat raged above him. That cave tunnel had far too many holes to fall into. And between Gustav and Verill I think every trap in the throne room was set off at least twice. After that things were a but fuzzy. I woke up in the barn with a headache and some treasure. Thanks Indi fordragging me back.
Saturday night NPC shift
Playing the Kobold was probably one of my favorite shifts so far. Having a PC comment how much he enjoyed my RPing was worth more than any number of rp points. I'm glad I brought humor and a memorable experience to another player !
Die die man thing !
Sunday
Making a few new friends and learning a few more skills.

Draven Erdboren
Huntsman
Squire to Lord Lucius Blackthorne

OOG Chris L.
Monster Marshal
  • Moirya
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank Yous: 35
18 Feb 2013 14:50 - 18 Feb 2013 16:24 #11 by Moirya (Moirya)
Replied by Moirya (Moirya) on topic Event Highlights for February 2013 event
For a change of pace, I had a great weekend with much less combat then usual and vastly more RP.

- The Bards, I loved the lot of you this event. Enough to make Moirya consider becoming a bard. Jen Eff, the song you wrote was wonderful and hearing it in round was great. Feast was great. Go all of you all.

- Cy make up. Waking up hella early to do that make up was worth it. I liked how it came out but more importantly, the constant reaction to the horrible smell of liquid latex. Thank you Cy for being a trooper while I hit your face with a mini loofah, repeatedly. And then for being a trooper for the rest of the day while everybody else hit you, repeatedly... and well, constantly.

- The Barony rolls deep, that's all I'm saying. I had some A++ Barony rp all weekend, as well as some great conversation with the Baroness.

- Laurent-Belmont interviews. They weren't epic but they did spark excellent conversation and RP. Which I hear is fun.

- Teaching! Teaching WH apprentices has been a great highlight in my recent events, I have never really taught many IG lessons until recently and it's been a nice bit of growth for Moirya.

- Augustus Waters Willpower Lesson. The conditions of his lesson was that he couldn't drink or gamble all weekend. I informed a good number of people to tempt him and they really went above and beyond. He was a great damn sport with getting badgered all weekend and offers drinks and and so on, while acting totally curmudgeonly and like he was starting to hit withdrawal. So, as far as I'm concerned... A+.

- Varen Von Ritter 'o clock. Finally. It was so good. I love how blasé the hunters are about the fate of the daughter.

- Rose, I bet you all the silver in my pocket that....

- Danny! You left the Squire club already! Thank you for ordering me to go to sleep.. twice.

- Squire! No, not YOU, Lathiel...

- "Lord Brightstar was not kidnapped, he jumped in that portal intentionally and I'm pretty sure that soon, he will reopen that portal with his ire and shunt the demon thing out of it with whoever he saved slung over his shoulder. Don't worry about, really."

- Darius should exist more often. If only for his pseudo creepy hijinks that would get most people killed. But honestly, Sam, I didn't know you had such a great voice until main mod.

- Hey new gypsies. <3

Prin mainile mele,
Moirya Arkanian
Squire to Sir Magnus Von-Ritter
Lieutenant of the Baronial Guard

OOG : Sam Dio
Logistics Marshal / New Player Marshal
Last edit: 18 Feb 2013 16:24 by Moirya (Moirya).
The following user(s) said Thank You: Erdrick (Erdrick), Lathiel (Lathiel), Augustus (OEBlaze)
  • Bladesworn
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank Yous: 238
18 Feb 2013 14:53 #12 by Bladesworn (Bladesworn)
Replied by Bladesworn (Bladesworn) on topic Event Highlights for February 2013 event
Felt good to be back & to stay longer than just a few hours. In no particular order... my fondest memories of this past event...

1. Alisandrian Steakhouse
2. Nailing & Waylaying Utred.
3. Khitanese hands.
4. Finally getting my Mithral Shield
5. Epic conversations regarding Mother Quinn's possible adoption.
6. 5 men... (more like 4 1/2)...
7. Vox's silent intimidation of Marcus & Utred.
8. Alisandrian desserts & how the table just stood out from every other.
9. Shenanigans & stupid o'clock seemed to just come early & stick with us all the time now.
10. MB "posting" on Lord Aleister.
11. B******s logo.
12. Describing my view on what it is to be a Squire in Travance.

I hope to see you all again in March (& a few of you at Dreamation).

IG: Tyran Radley
Vassal of Alisandria
OOG: Paul Y.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Uhtred (Erich Lutz)
  • Aria
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank Yous: 215
18 Feb 2013 16:14 #13 by Aria (Aria)
Replied by Aria (Aria) on topic Event Highlights for February 2013 event
This was seriously one of the best events I've had in a very long time.

1. Serenading- shouting in somewhat harmonic tones while following a person and nearly killing oneself. Seriously I haven't had that much fun in a long time and that much of almost hurting myself. Luckily I happen to a little graceful and a lot of lucky

-Gene this will forever be one of the most memorable and horrifying highlights of my kr life.

- Coming to the realization of just how much I really love hanging out with each and every one of the McKraegar clan, which is also causing drama in my life....

- Realizing that no one has anything good to say about a certain guy Tari hangs out with, and beginning to wonder if everyone else is right and Tari is wrong again.

- Hanging out with various members of Kaledonia more and more, and almost actually feeling like a real vassal of Kaledonia.

- Realizing that I can actually begin casting sorcery finally, and coming up with so many rituals that I can't wait to do for others.

- Realizing that apparently I have sorcery socks, which I fully intend to wear during each of my yellow sorcery rituals for now on.

- Conversations with Seamus and Kiellor which did not go well at all, but also making Tari realize just how much those two really care about her.

- Hiding a secret for 5 years, finally telling Kiellor who comes up with a potential solution in 1 hour, figures.

- Lethias being downright mean and viscous to Tari. (While I get it from an oog standpoint) This reaction definitely left Stacey shaking and almost crying, and left Tari reeling. Said reactions led Tari to start telling people what she has been hiding.

- Choosing the McKraegers in order of trust, being terrified to tell Collin my secret, and he never even blinked an eye, leading Tari to have the courage to tell others.

- Serious RP with Guildmaster, wasn't expecting his reactions at all.

- Love teaching Rudolph all the magic :P Can't wait to continue.

- Seeing how upset Keavy got over slaughtered wolves on Sunday, which insighted rage in Tari. Who is now concerned because of her favorite nature people may be loosing, slightly, her hatred of all things nature.

- A bunch of new townsmembers finding magical trinkets and asking Tari to identify it for them. I have never had more fun then watching their reactions when I told them how much they were worth, and very proud of them when they began discussing sharing their treasure.

- Really nervous and excited to see how things go in the next few months with all of this Pesmerga talk, and everyone now knowing Tari's close connection with this plot.

Dame Tari Zhafirah Stonebar Deldragon of the Order of the Sagewardens
Dean of Arcane Studies of the Darkwood Acadamy of the Metaphysical Arts

Playing with fire is bad for those who burn themselves.  For the rest of us, it is a very great pleasure....
  • Caelvan
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Blights will taste my sword. Those who corrupt Arawyn will pay with their lives
  • Thank Yous: 487
18 Feb 2013 16:42 #14 by Caelvan (Caelvan)
Replied by Caelvan (Caelvan) on topic Event Highlights for February 2013 event
Haven't done one of these in a while.

Friday:
White headbanding New Player Mod was interesting, always was in the PC standpoint, a lot different
Getting to the Baron's manor, seeing that the Baroness wasn't there........We had a plan Jen!!
After the introduction of the Baroness to the new towns members, being told, you aren't to leave my side by the baroness, had to admit Jen you had Caelvan a little nervous.
Being quizzed on my land by Lord Brightstar, and apparently surprising him with knowing the answer to every question

Saturday:
Hanging in the Inn for the most part talking with a lot of people
Hearing the Red Cap is in Kaladonia and heading over there to defend my land
After that fight heading to the grove to commune with nature and teaching Rose commune with nature while doing it my self.
Caelvan leaves the tree to go to the fairy realm for a few minutes, Maxine your reaction was hilarious
Crystal plot for Caelvan finally finished. Still wondering who has it now.......hmm gotta find that out

White headbanding Tower Mod for new players, you guys were awesome and reactions to all the traps in there were priceless. Hope you guys enjoyed it.

Main Mod:
risking his fathers token of mercy to Caelvan was a huge deal, but seemed to be one of the only things of mercy, so good thing he did
The Bards singing was awesome and everyone joining in was even better

Saturday Night:
Fight with Colin, Frank I've been wanting to do that for the longest time. Glad I could surprise you :D
Getting called over to discuss Pesmerga planning with the witchhunters, Caelvan's starting to realize how highly people are starting to think of him
Relaxing pretty much after that, until a false alarm for Undead were at Kaladonia

Sunday:
Waking up to spiders going into Kaladonia....when will animals learn
The Wolf and aguarans, messing with a wolf with Keavy around? yeah right.
Going to deal with spiders in the Caravans, because of some crazy person. A woman saying she wants to command all of Arawyn in front of 2 druids? yeah sure.
Having said woman turn into a spider and in the end escaping through secret passage. ugh.
Getting back and talking to Elawyn about being attuned to the grove, and hearing she has no problem with it and will do it next trip there
Finally Team Hat v Team Hood. Vince, it's you and me againest the other 4 I think we still win :D

Can't wait until next weekend :D
That wolf and Aguarans

Caelvan Renaith
March Warden of Selandrias
[hr]
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Gal'Azin Merikh Tazam
Death's Will
[hr]
OOG:
Conor Peckham
-Marshal
  • Paige
  • Est July, 1202
  • Thank Yous: 1
19 Feb 2013 00:13 #15 by Paige (Paige)
Replied by Paige (Paige) on topic Event Highlights for February 2013 event
-Drow being out and about bring out a whole new side. Normally wouldn't have ventured out with knowledge of their presence BUT couldn't sit still knowing people might of needed help. Twas a bad ass encounter. Kudos.
-Running off with a group, to someone who needed assistance, and what followed.
-Discovering my new canvas pants had pockets. Oh and are decently water resistant after dropping in a puddle and laying there 'til healed.
-Using some of my offensive/defensive skills- finally. Was actually nice to take on more then one target at a time and not have an immediate drop reaction.
-Helping out with feast. Most fun, socially, that I've had in the last few months. A thanks to Crystal, Jai, Sam, & John H. Its hard to maintain a good mood sometimes, had no trouble with you guys.
-Obtained B'day mini DbC cake, thank you Charlie!!! It was devoured and sacrificed to the stomach gods, they were very pleased.

With Love, Confused Potatoes :cheer:

Templar Paige N. Merlot Darkheart of the Kindred Oak

"Act not in hatred or in spite
Even if it means your life"

Heather ~OOG Human
  • Goggs
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank Yous: 226
19 Feb 2013 00:38 #16 by Goggs (coryan)
Replied by Goggs (coryan) on topic Event Highlights for February 2013 event
Hey. So this was my first weekend at Camp Sac - I'd opted to spend the whole thing NPCing, as my costume is still pretty far from being finished. Anyway, here we go:

Monster Marshals being awesome all weekend. Special mention to Cameron for getting creative and thinking up some really cool encounters for us to portray - first dispatching us as dire oozes (a.k.a the leftover jello from feast) and, later, sending us out not on a bacon hunt, but as a bacon hunt. Still can't work out how anyone could say no to a hook promising them bacon. Also massive kudos (and thanks) to Larry for having me go out as a merchant and try to sell several times my body weight in... lemons?

Spending most of the weekend thinking that "Alec Mulligan" was a person - a very nasty and far-away person. Realising how stupid I'd been mid-conversation with Jenna... and doing a mental facepalm. (If that's not a thing, then it is now.)

Getting to die in lots of interesting ways. Suiciding into a positive energy barrier about ten times... being paralysed, then put in a choke hold, then having my neck broken... or being power-washed across the floor of the bar... all were a lot more fun than just receiving a "killing blow five" and a poke in the ribs. Thanks to all those PCs who came up with weird and wonderful ways to do away with us! (You're very creative... worryingly so.)

James's fantastic Wolf Puppy mod. We'd been standing in Logistics being like "well, this is going to really piss off Keavy..." then walked into the inn, and straight into a very pissed-off Keavy. Resulting RP in the Monastery (and watching PCs crack up laughing as they watched the interrogation) was priceless - thanks to everyone involved for being such good sports!

One thing that was really awesome was the number of players who came and chatted OOG to say that they'd enjoyed role-playing with me, or thought I'd done a sterling job. It's really nice knowing that people are enjoying what you're doing, you know? (And the RP points were great too!)

All in all, a great weekend. Looking forward to roleplaying with you all again soon!

- A. C. Goggins
Quartermaster

OOG: Cory W-S
"If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a Maul."
The following user(s) said Thank You: Casandra (Casandra)
  • Caelvan
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Blights will taste my sword. Those who corrupt Arawyn will pay with their lives
19 Feb 2013 00:46 #17 by Caelvan (Caelvan)

Cory wrote: sending us out not on a bacon hunt, but as a bacon hunt. Still can't work out how anyone could say no to a hook promising them bacon.

Didn't help that the people he went to were druids.

Caelvan Renaith
[hr]
Gal'Azin Merikh Tazam
Death's Will
[hr]
OOG:
Conor Peckham
-Marshal
  • Chesta
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
19 Feb 2013 01:21 #18 by Chesta (Kevin)
Well there was the Druid thing but then there was Danny going "Nobody mess with the Boars." then Moirya sitting there confirming that this has become a royal decree meaning the first royal decree that the new knight had made was NOT to turn these pigs into bacon. After that we were joking around logistics saying that there would be no bacon in the morning because of this but we couldnt be that big of A holes as to take away the bacon because Danny.

• Caelvan
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
19 Feb 2013 01:25 #19 by Caelvan (Caelvan)
Yeah.....and Danny is a druid. :D

Caelvan Renaith
[hr]
Gal'Azin Merikh Tazam
Death's Will
[hr]
OOG:
Conor Peckham
-Marshal
  • Dimetri Yhatzi
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Si khohaimo may pachivalo sar o chachimo
  • Thank Yous: 127
19 Feb 2013 05:02 #20 by Dimetri Yhatzi (DMvanhart)
Replied by Dimetri Yhatzi (DMvanhart) on topic Event Highlights for February 2013 event
Friday:
WOOT! Announcement of the great James to have an election...for a Governor of Knight Realms/Travance. (So going to do this was my thoughts during that time)
Mindless Skeletons away...to the forest!
New Gypsy...Yay!
Take over the bar and have wonderful conversations and turn on my Gypsy charms to many of the ladies. One day : )
Trying to tank Augustus' lesson on Willpower...if a psion, a bartender, and alcohol can't do it, he's got the will to block it.
Crinomara and Orias- conversations and philosophy in the stupid o'clock hours.

Saturday-
Thought I could sleep in...guess not. Walk outside in my night clothes and run into the camera man...story time.
Breakfast and then governor interview during Market Faire.
Speaking of Market Faire...sooo much sugar and a crab claw. Thank you Ann, Jenn, and Goose for those treats.
Crazy Demon Cy explosion from Cheek...lets call Haroldson.
Get the goods, get the peeps...ok whats next of the list of things to be done.
Camera man approaches..debate time. Opponent: Slightly Sane Billliamm. May thy inner wordsmith cometh.
Sleep through feast...damn lack of sleep and sugar crash.
Eat really fast before "Demon invasions"
CONFUSION MASS!
Main mod- Singing for your souls content and lets lock all the doors with our people left outside (Had to see three friends get trapped outside in the bar as the doors closed. I had to then guard that door : (
Procure some more items, have more wonderful conversations, and my hoagie...my wonderful hoagie!

Sunday:
Wake up early again...what is this.
Start cleaning and making breakfast at 7....the smell of non-boar bacon and non-boar sausage cooking.
Then the waiting (but allowed good conversations to take place)
Ice Cave mod...so so so so glad I got my armor made this moon. And so glad for a sword of Meteoric fire.
Gyspy saves most...and the way of Gypsy.
Get back with really no time for lessons...I guess next moon.

Dimetri Yhatzi
Viceroy of Ostcliff
Druid of the Conclave.
Master Merchant and Locksmith, The Purple Thistle
Mashkar le gadjende leski shib si le Romeski zor

Damian VanHart - OOG
Marshal

"Destiny, chance, fate, fortune--they're all just ways of claiming your success without claiming your failures."
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tsoli (Tsoli), Augustus (OEBlaze)
  • Tsoli
  • Life is simple, but we insist on making it complex
  • Thank Yous: 63
19 Feb 2013 10:27 #21 by Tsoli (Tsoli)
Replied by Tsoli (Tsoli) on topic Event Highlights for February 2013 event
Interesting weekend, First and foremost thank you to all my NPCs who made my first officially approved mods possible!
You guys rock

Saturday night: amusing antics with a motley crew

Boulder watcher, Nuff said TOO funny you guys

Why i stayed up til 6am i don't quite know, i know there was solid 4am RP but my brain has to be more tired to remember it all

Lesson for Gregory during out 36 time interupted chess game

Saturday:
Woken up by assassins, being the only one in the guild hall and still surviving WOOT!

Shopping at market faire, All of the stuff!!!
Had like 8 chocolate covered strawberries this weekend mmmmmmmmm

throwing a pacify at the demon not knowing to attack it.... yea then my verbals started not working in my mind, gotta remember i have trinkets of flee *DOH*

Guild meeting and then sorcery, good news Ring is made, bad news worked the 2nd time, nobody killed or hurt other than my SRP :(

Easy peasy feast cleanup!

Being requested by lord ardentfire to do a job for him at main mod, whoa 2nd time recently a noble has told me he's needed my skills at main mod time, T'soli.... useful..... WHaaaaa?

Lesson with winks, All of the color sprays, sorry again about the unintentional shin kick :/

Sunday:

Running the Ice Cave Mod, glad it was enjoyed.
Looking forward to putting my rogues through more treachery Mwhahahaha :evil:

T'soli Silverbow of House Silverbow

If we call for the proof and we question the answers,
Only the doubt will grow

OOG: Bill Friederich - Live while you Live
Kitchen Marshal
19 Feb 2013 11:50 #22 by Winks Sharpthorn (Winks)
Replied by Winks Sharpthorn (Winks) on topic Event Highlights for February 2013 event
This event was much less physical for me overall, but somehow I still ended up bruised and battered. I seemed to have more opportunities for good RP though, so I wouldn't have had it any other way.

-Friday night interrogations of the captured drow, first with Billliamm, then with Bat Cooper. Lately I've had fewer opportunities to show Winks' darker nature, so it was nice to let some of that out.
-Saturday afternoon, single-handedly taking out two ogre mage-slayers that were ransacking the Armory. Only yesterday did I learn that when people saw the damage that had been caused, they thought it meant Aemorniel had been kidnapped...again.
-Drega'business!
-Very good conversation with Lord Ardentfyre after feast.
-A couple good lessons given, and one good one received. Also approached by a few people for lessons I couldn't give now, but look forward to doing in the future.

See people at Dreamation, and then again 2 weeks later for the next event!

In Service to Travance
Ser Winks Sharpthorn, The Resolute
Knight of Drega'Mire
Soul-Blade of Galladel

Alt: William Sterling
Chief Mechanic of the Kormyrian Sky Flotilla
Lead Engineer of the Travancian Railroad

OOG: Walter Soto
Marshal
Cannon Marshal
  • Aleister
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank Yous: 1504
19 Feb 2013 12:16 #23 by Aleister (Aleister)
Replied by Aleister (Aleister) on topic Event Highlights for February 2013 event
Playing Knight Realms. That's a highlight right there. Biggest one yet!

Wild Druid. It's a thing now.
First Sorcery ritual ever cast. Rolled a 1. The failure? 400 elemental in 10ft radius.
What an appropriate failure. Druidic catastrophic surge go!

Amir the Oddities Merchant may be making a return.

Repairing the weave with Elawyn. Flavor text saves the day!
Poor Tari, I'm just a volatile mess.

Main mod victory. Thinking with portals.
Cy, you're a good sport. Thanks for the fight!

Lord Admiral Aleister Demirosz, the Phoenix

-Steve Oros
Assistant Director
The following user(s) said Thank You: Oren Tenderson (Tormy), Croínamara (Jen), Annora (Karen)
  • KaT Adams
  • Thank Yous: 25
19 Feb 2013 16:04 #24 by KaT Adams (katadams)
Replied by KaT Adams (katadams) on topic Event Highlights for February 2013 event
Murdermooks. Because LAWLZ.

Roflstomping someone asleep in the Tavern. He woke with a fright, then was all "Ahh, crap." Then died. But he was in the Tavern, so 'm hoping he got medic'd up!

Being an innocent, if stupid, average townsfolk person abducted by Gobs. And tortured. And only one person bothered to leave their warm little hut to come save me. You BLIGHTERS x3 Then they made me walk backto the Tavern alone, at night, after nearly being killed! You guys are meanies lol (Friggin cold out there)

Being one of two drunks going to the tavern just BECAUSE. We were supposed to start a fight, but ended up hitting each other more! And then I got chucked through a window.

I vaz boulder vatcher, but I vaz not -driwer-. Vaz not moi fault moi ugly vife vas not vatching the road. If vemen could drive, ve vould not haf hit dat boulder.
(I seriously just sent my spell check into an apoplectic fit)

I love that as a Tamaril Boar, two groups tried to feed/care for me, another just roflstomped me ("DOWN BOY! HEEL!") and then one of the earlier groups also roflstomped me! And then dragged me back for gutting. Because yeah.

Keavy got to help a group of wolves, feed us, and keep us from getting slaughtered. OR DID SHE?! Also, seriously, she snapped on the Aguarrans like a shot. Brilliant. Also, I lolraged the player, seeing her after game in the kitchen and saying in my beest cockney child's voice, "Escuse me, miss-'ave you seen me puppy? He seems to 'ave waandered off." Trollolololololol

The priest's face when I finally realized they wouldn't let us go no matter how dumb I played. "Ah, you'd fit right in." Oh snap! x3 "Aguarra will cut out your tongue." Not bad, as far as last words go.

Getting hosed down with 200 fire because the player was bloody tired and wanted to go to bed x3

KaT Adams

"His name meant 'Glad Voice,' and once again had meaning."
The following user(s) said Thank You: Aemorniel (Aemorniel), Augustus (OEBlaze), Annora (Karen)
  • Elric_Ashby
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • LORD OF POTATOES
  • Thank Yous: 113
19 Feb 2013 19:01 #25 by Elric_Ashby (Elric_Ashby)
Replied by Elric_Ashby (Elric_Ashby) on topic Event Highlights for February 2013 event
Friday night:
Cameras!!!!
So... Many... Drow...
The look on Norm's face when I told him that if he did not kill at least one drow by the end of the night, then I would take away his high elf card.

Finally getting a chance to send out a random encounter from the notebook of death, crazy people are fun to send out. (the monster marshal needed an idea for the last half hour of the shift)

Coming in game to see a ghoul trying to eat zach's satyr's arm. And immediately blowing an incap on it. Thus begins Elric's night of undead stomping.

Finding another ghoul in the attic, and the look on the NPC's face when the paralyzing touch had no effect.

Saturday:
FACE BABY!!! Such an awkward way to introduce the big bad...

The terrifying three way battle between face baby, the redcaps, and the town.

Viktor's attempts to hide from Tari

Said attempts failing, and now he is preparing for the inevitable punch to the face.

Viktor and Jacapo should not be allowed to go on a low-level mod at the same time... Just saying.

Treasure sense, I love you.

Mmmm Jello... I mean oozes.

Main mod:
Once again, Elric disappears when the singing starts.

There was something about how quickly we were able to form a shield wall while still charging into the enemy lines that made me happy.

Finally meeting THE Von Ritter.

Who sends a group of undead into a room full of witch hunters, and galladellians? That is just a waste of effort on the summoner's part.

Being put in charge of the smiths for the preparations for a certain vampire's visit.

Oh, and the OoG chaos blast... Thanks Vince...

Sunday: team hat vs team hood.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Father Elric Ashby, Artificer, Priest of Galladel, Master of the Adventurer's guild, Warden of the Phokus.

Dr. Viktor Solvei, Pioneer Surgeon

OOG Benjamin Oakley, New Player Marshal... of doom
  • Misaki
  • Dark Sith? Where?!
  • Thank Yous: 23
19 Feb 2013 19:21 #26 by Misaki (cbodnar)
Replied by Misaki (cbodnar) on topic Event Highlights for February 2013 event
After a collective 24+ hours of sleep since this weekend, I finally am feeling moderately awake again. Seriously though, this was one heck of a reason for a ton of reasons. Let's see the highlight reel, shall we?

Friday Night
-instead of heading to bed like normal people, hanging with Orias, Croi, Dmitri et al at the bar and laughing our collective butts off
-delicious, delicious after-midnight stew
-oh hey, Sorel's back..."So when should we start calling you King Sorel?"

Saturday
-Dio for making me look like a creepy, bloody mutha. Even if I almost had one of my eyes liquid latex-ed shut and burned out from the fumes, the process wasn't that bad...
-All day, going around as the sorta demon and just freaking people out. This was definitely my birthday come early with how many people I had frustrated at me by the end of the day
-Stumbling across Bard plot midday going into the afternoon with Goose white headbanding. Goose, help me out man: who was the singer that you had with you? As a music major/master, um, that was some damn good singing. She was AMAZING! Just...just...wow...
-Demon vs Magnus...how is it that Magnus just turns every situation into his favor? WITH ONE HAND, OOG!
-Almost killing Curt's PC when he wanted to love me to death, and getting off a KB/Execute on Dominic, claiming my first PC life tag. Sorry Kevin, but know that your soul is currently on my wall of KR fame

Main Mod
Oh man, I can't believe how much fun this was even though it was relatively short. Thrashing people, taking a thrashing, and then the ritual that people pulled off to get rid of me? Once again, proof that anybody can sing. I especially had to pat myself on the back for ripping off my "face" (liquid latex) when things started to really hurt the demon. Hurt like hell, but totally worth it for people to see.

Also, activated Steve's trap card: Portal. No cake. Should have known.

Saturday Night
-seriously, was it "every undead thing gang up on Misaki" night? Get back to the inn after getting demon makeup off my face - attacked immediately. Go upstairs to try and sleep - surprise skeleton champion attack. Went downstairs to try and get stuff over to the monastery to try and sleep better/safer - MOAR UNDEAD. If I didn't know better, you'd think I was a witch hunter...
-Varen von Jerkface trying to take Aemorniel. Yeah, that almost happened.

Sunday
-Some exquisite, genuine rp with Keavy. Definitely in my top 3 rp moments that event. Dani, you rock so hard.

"Keavy, the only thing bigger than your ears may be your heart."
"*sniff* They are pretty big huh?"
"OH YEAH"

-morning walks with Aemorniel and spinning together a completely ridiculous story on the spot why Misaki was gone all of Saturday, leading to a pretty intense plot twist. Stayed tuned, kiddies. This is gonna get real interesting real fast.

AND NOBODY GOT CONCUSSED!

I'm now going to start looking for my frame now in which to put my Harderst of Core NPC certificate now :cool:

Misaki Xianlu VonRitter, the Nemesis

Vassal of Pendarvin

"Evil Must Be Destroyed"

• Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Will bite when provoked
  • Thank Yous: 231
19 Feb 2013 19:45 - 19 Feb 2013 19:47 #27 by Keavy (Dani)
Replied by Keavy (Dani) on topic Event Highlights for February 2013 event
This was a fairly quiet event for Keavy, but still pretty intense as well.

FRIDAY:
Expecting all of the Drow. Seeing none of the Drow. Drow ritual seen, yes, but no Drow, no. Haha
Teaching Skaroush Animal Companion. Such a fun time. In fact this was a great event for Keavy helping out the wolves! More later.
Important talk with a mildly drunk Lady Elawyn, celt accent showing through. Intense!!!!

2-6 LM shift was pretty calm.

SATURDAY: (Again, can't remember the order)
Waking up early for fantastic pancakes.
Meeting newcomers!
Demon!Cy out of nowhere! Awesome wings!
Red Caps redux! Getting thrown into a portal by the General to wake up with Lord Brightstar, Anhil, Oren, and newcomer Ming, having a fighting blowout with the General,Red Cap!Angel, the spriggen, and a magic wolf (OF COURSE!) Windwalking away with Anhil to try to get the faerie door back to the inn.
Relaxing by the fire with a new ranger, Larza, teaching him about the forest :)
Just before feast, had an interesting and important conversation with Wormwood. Intense!!!!!!!!!!
Feast!

MAIN MOD:
Stood in the circle with my Gaian necklace. Watched as Demon!Cy, enraged and confused, thrashed about, hitting me twice out of frustration.
Main mod was, indeed, sung to death.

SUNDAY:
Food, and relaxation. Some nice goblins who had a sick friend got helped and rewarded us with Druidic protections. Not much else...UNTIL!
"Puppy Mod" as it was named.
Keavy sees an injured wolf pup and talks to it. Says bad men in black attacked her pack. Turned out to be Aguarans. All the rage!!! And all the tears finding out the entire pack is dead, and trying to comfort Wolf Pup!Christine and finally taking her to Kaladonia. Keavy has a wolf puppy now!
Sparring a bit with Misaki to let out some anger about puppy mod. More tears and more kind words. And a scheduled tea time at Keavy and caelvan's house!
One last important decision conversation with Lady Elawyn.
And finally, teaching Larza and Trixie some more Ranger skills.

Hope I can PC next event! There is still so much to do!

In Loyalty to Arawyn,
Keavy Lylas Kennyr'renaith
Servant and Protector of Arawyn
Druid | Totem Diviner | Herald of Nature
Danielle Sanfilippo
Last edit: 19 Feb 2013 19:47 by Keavy (Dani).
  • Keavy
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Will bite when provoked
  • Thank Yous: 231
19 Feb 2013 19:52 #28 by Keavy (Dani)
Replied by Keavy (Dani) on topic Event Highlights for February 2013 event

Misaki wrote: -Some exquisite, genuine rp with Keavy. Definitely in my top 3 rp moments that event. Dani, you rock so hard.

"Keavy, the only thing bigger than your ears may be your heart."
"*sniff* They are pretty big huh?"
"OH YEAH"

Haha! Aw, thanks! Though I remember saying: "-sniff-...My ears are pretty damn big..-sheepish smile-" :P Fun regardless, Cy, thanks!

In Loyalty to Arawyn,
Keavy Lylas Kennyr'renaith
Servant and Protector of Arawyn
Druid | Totem Diviner | Herald of Nature
Danielle Sanfilippo
  • Aria
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank Yous: 215
19 Feb 2013 19:53 #29 by Aria (Aria)
Replied by Aria (Aria) on topic Event Highlights for February 2013 event

Viktor's attempts to hide from Tari

Said attempts failing, and now he is preparing for the inevitable punch to the face.

HA oh you have no idea. ;)

Dame Tari Zhafirah Stonebar Deldragon of the Order of the Sagewardens
Dean of Arcane Studies of the Darkwood Acadamy of the Metaphysical Arts

Playing with fire is bad for those who burn themselves.  For the rest of us, it is a very great pleasure....
  • Kelly
  • Banned
  • Banned
19 Feb 2013 20:04 #30 by Kelly (Kelly)
Replied by Kelly (Kelly) on topic Event Highlights for February 2013 event
Loudest Drow mod I've ever seen Friday night, right outside the Monestary. Poor Val, no one came for him so we sacrificed him. Keith was such a good sport about it though. Really good group of NPC's though, I would drow around with you guys anytime.

Getting involved in plot I've been talking about for about a year now. I'm so excited about this.

Feast was really good, well done Luis!

Dame Zafrin Yhatzi
Knight of Drega'mire

OOG: Kelly Osborne
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 1.323 seconds