Dec 2014 Highlights

• Bladesworn
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank Yous: 238
30 Nov 2014 00:37 #1 by Bladesworn (Bladesworn)
Dec 2014 Highlights was created by Bladesworn (Bladesworn)
Well, it's been a long time since my last visit. It was nice getting my feet wet again & trying to fall back into gaming.

1. First and foremost... Ketryn's hair was fabulous & totally awesome throughout the weekend.
2. Many thanks to Mike Smith for helping me retrain my card & answering a lot of questions for me. Being gone for a year really tossed me for a loop. I felt like a total newb coming back in.
3. Finding out I was the highest ranking person in Alisandria coming into game... :huh:
4. Trying to make sense of everything that has gone on/happened since I've been away for a year.
5. Speaking with Lois Maxwell was a true highlight & made me appreciate the hard work being a scholar truly is.
6. Sitting in the Don Kellard meeting. James... you're a magnificent beast in that role.
7. To quote GoT... These question are best left to wise men with skinny arms.
8. Even at level 70, I can & will get pwned by a large group of undead. :S
9. Many thanks to Chris Lotano for being a great man for picking me up & loaning me things I needed b/c I packed so haphazardly.
10. Having all of the Winterdark bathhouse to myself... hot shower galore.
11. Apples... they are the "d*%k move" fruit of choice.
12. With so little of Alisandria making an appearance, we had space in the statehouse. Love sleeping in that heated Steakhouse.

Many thanks to all my fellow Alisandria crew for making my comeback a fun one. It was sad I couldn't stay long & had to leave. I also wanna thank the players I rarely interact with & for showing me that some of the best RP moments are the littlest ones. I also need to start coming back to game more often. Or at least, re-learn & practice everything so I'm not such an idiot & be a newb ass all over again.

IG: Tyran Radley
Vassal of Alisandria
OOG: Paul Y.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gallion (Gallion), Magnus (hippy g0th), Imrahil (Brendan Barrett), Nalick (NalickDeMarche), Viese Pascalla (viese)
30 Nov 2014 19:44 #2 by Viese Pascalla (viese)
Replied by Viese Pascalla (viese) on topic Dec 2014 Highlights
This was my first official event other than the ball a year ago and my first time with Viese. Everybody here was so talented; amazing costumes, great roleplaying, wow! It was hard getting into it at first, but everybody was very welcoming and I ended up having a good time and learned a ton about how KR works and how to play Viese better. Extra thanks to Belegchand (I'm sorry, I forgot your OOC name) for helping me with my character card and Christine/Ava for helping me gather my courage and go to the event. I look forward to becoming a better roleplayer and a better scholar as well.

OOG: Emi O'Donnell {I draw things but only sometimes}
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gallion (Gallion), Narcis (ChrisR), Gunnar Gunnarson (jhines0042), Rowan Uidhir (Teresa), Imrahil (Brendan Barrett), Nalick (NalickDeMarche)
30 Nov 2014 21:07 - 01 Dec 2014 07:56 #3 by Ilana Darkwood (Ilana_Darkwood)
Replied by Ilana Darkwood (Ilana_Darkwood) on topic Dec 2014 Highlights
Shadows finally stopped for now. I don't think defeated though.

The weirdness scale of Travance hitting a 6 by Friday night with cursed card decks and Krampus. I got coal because I tried banishing him the first time I saw him. It hit a 9 after fruit Mimics Saturday night.

Arch Devil in the Monastery! Oh, it's just Xashe... Nevermind *siiigh*

Ice Giant vs. Ilana (with super ice soak, thank gods). It feels like we were fighting for 10 minutes. But, Nick, it was a lot of fun :D That Hobble...

Brenden RPs so much as Imrahil without saying anything and its amazing. Guarding him with Bloodtide and just his facial expressions was the best.

Kind of useless on the battlefield. Agravaine was getting me in more trouble than getting me out of it. I was able to cure some 'possessed' people though. But severing a bloodtie that made Ilana relieved (and a bit unsure of what happens next) Several confirmations that her parents weren't on the battlefield. But now where to look?

Morgazzi fight and Steve being able to officially retire NPC :P

After Balfurous, the Morgazzi fight, and dying for a bit, the Count asking Ilana if *she* was alright. He was one of the last people she expected to care because of his position. She almost started crying from shock and happiness right there. (I think Victor would have scolded her for hugging the Count so she didn't) Although she didn't get public credit, I think she ended up appreciating the private condolences and thanks more in the long run.

Endless Undead wave. At first Danny and Ilana were playing. Then after about the 15th time she took out her sword. Then after the 20th someone else showed up so she could get inside and fix the problem.

Ilana's 5 minute amnesia and the mini heart attack Jason gave me at 7:45 in the morning (which I apparently have Jen to thank for) I apparently need a cursed item again to have fun RPing an insanity for awhile. However, it made Ilana remember something afterwards that was nice and make her think it was a dream at first.

Bringing another Warden into the world. Ilana and George adventure begins!

Teaching Imrahil with the help of Danny and Oren.

Someone calling Ilana Ice Queen during the snowball fight. I'm glad people can start joking about this. Now just need to defeat Surtur to make some kind of Ice title stick :)

See you all in January!

OOG:
Marcella Torres
Land System Deputy
New Player Marshal
Last edit: 01 Dec 2014 07:56 by Ilana Darkwood (Ilana_Darkwood).
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gallion (Gallion), GJSchaller (GJSchaller), Tyros (Tyros), JTinney (Swordsaint), Imrahil (Brendan Barrett)
  • Arden
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • The ocean is more ancient than the mountains, and freighted with the memories and the dreams of time.
  • Thank Yous: 163
30 Nov 2014 22:22 - 30 Nov 2014 22:57 #4 by Arden (Shelby)
Replied by Arden (Shelby) on topic Dec 2014 Highlights
Several memorable moments.

Post-Morgazzi fight talk with Belegchand. We've had some amazing RP before, Matt, but I think that scene took the cake.

Orophin: "I need a hero!", and stepping forward without a second thought.

Being dead and having Croi sing over me for like, ten minutes, which saved me in the end. Making Arabeth cry. "I just lost Kiellor, I can't lose you too!"

Christine as the voice of Mirrormere, and then later, Mirwen making portals to Amon'Zod to see someone very important to Arden and at the very end of the game, later sending her there.

Arden and Illana having the realization that two Uidhirs have slain major, world-ending demons. Fist bumping while holding Xualla and Balfurious shaped scourge dolls.

Getting simultaneously knighted and as embarrassed as I've ever been as Arden.

Mirrormere, you selfish, childish, manipulative dragon...!!

There's so much more but my brain is mush.

Edit:

Finally learning all of the water sphere.
All the time spent with friends and loved ones.
Me: James, try walking pigeon toed so you don't fall again-
James (as Sebastian): Not as dramatic...

OOG: Shelby M Briar [She/They]
Last edit: 30 Nov 2014 22:57 by Arden (Shelby).
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gallion (Gallion), GJSchaller (GJSchaller), Tim P (OrganicGolem), Belegchand (mcalo), Croínamara (Jen), Imrahil (Brendan Barrett), Nalick (NalickDeMarche)
  • JTinney
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Lad... Never hit if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting.... But if ye have to hit, never hit soft
  • Thank Yous: 537
30 Nov 2014 22:30 - 30 Nov 2014 22:33 #5 by JTinney (Swordsaint)
Replied by JTinney (Swordsaint) on topic Dec 2014 Highlights
Hmmm... not as exhausted as normal but still tired. Running around in snow is tough and keeping balance on ice very demanding.

I managed to avoid falling like I did when we first got snow in January... Thankful for that I am.
Not so thankful at forgetting my cold weather turtlenecks. :P I managed anyway.

My stuff.
Friday!
1: Friday Night NPC shift.... enjoyed being a bandit group leader for the New Player Mod. Making the new players understand that bandits in travance are creative (and giving a good chuckle to the NP Marshals) was priceless. Kudos to my bandit bros for executing plans. :)
And special awesomes to Christine Beard/Mirwen Silverbow for the IC Indignation over being told to shut up and hit while in Pendarvin.
"Hail Balfurous!"
"How dare you! *Mirwen casts 200 fire damage Incinerate*
*bandit dies in pillar of smoke*

2: Back IC stuff... attempting to tell the Krampus to leave the inn. Not exactly the smartest thing I've ever done.... but No Fear (and perhaps no sense either). Made for good RP scene...

Saturday!
1: Celt Moot after breakfast of champions (Yay poptarts!). Discussion over where we stood as Celts for the upcoming fight.... and the realization that no Celt could properly use all the abilities of the Artifact. We didn't care.... Balfurous was getting that sword up his arse with or without the extra Witch hunter-centric ability. Much scotch was drank, lots of talks then the Ice Elemental attack....

.... where Bran slid on his shield down the hill at them and used DESPAIR.... funny as hell.

2: Mister Richard (?) Binghamton the Rich Spoiled Brat NPC. Strenuous tense scene... and the just as tense but somewhat humorous scene outside afterward- I'm certain a surgeon can fix your teeth...
3: Brawl Teach Session. Fun times and lessons on when its a good time o take the swing and where to hit....
4: Patrols and discussions about the direction the Barony is going.... and worries over the Count and his condition.
5: FEAST. What I got of it was tasty and I am very glad I was able to help unscramble the serving issues for both food and desert.
6: Tactics discussion with Warlord Tellinghast. A wonderful discussion and solid planning session on what should work, what likely wouldn't
7: The Guard meeting after feast and before Main. I hope I gave a good speech....
8: getting Balfurous's attention with a 400 Posi swing and subsequently being hit with FOUR SLAUGHTERS. My thought as I lay in the snow. "Gee... I think I hurt him..."
-8a: Saving Grim and Gideon before they bled out....
9: Post-Main stuff. The lack of massive celebrations at the Inn was puzzling by the time I got there but this entire month had a very different vibe.
10: Mimic Attack! Running outside to fight the mimic and getting shoulder-blocked in the Face by the Mimic. The resulting fat-lip was just special to have when I went to sleep not long after. But hey- I didn't get out of the way so no one to blame but me. :)

Sunday
1: Breakfast.... and much like another, having the Shower-house to myself. Awesomeness is a word.
2: Discovery of a Thief within the Ranks. Let his death serve as an example of what we are NOT within the Guard.
3: More discussion about what we do have within the Guard and where we are deficient.
4: Intercede lesson. Thank you Grim and Oren.

Overall.... a lot of good RP happened this go and more hints at the strife to come. I look forward to the year to come and what plots arise.

See everyone at Winter Fest!

Father Duncan MacKenzie

Templar-High Priest of Brazen
Chaplain, Bloodspirits Mercenary Company

Janos Beecham (alt)
Dragoon of No Importance

John Tinney
Safety Marshal/ EMT
Last edit: 30 Nov 2014 22:33 by JTinney (Swordsaint).
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gallion (Gallion), Sister Danae (Danae), Imrahil (Brendan Barrett)
  • Nalick
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • In the place where everything changes, but nothing ever does.
  • Thank Yous: 1440
01 Dec 2014 01:04 - 01 Dec 2014 15:17 #6 by Nalick (NalickDeMarche)
Replied by Nalick (NalickDeMarche) on topic Dec 2014 Highlights
New Friends
After parking my car in the regular parking lot, I started heading toward Logistics. On the way, I bumped into a guy named Andy who came to NPC all weekend. Man, did you pick a great weekend for your first game!

Gabby S., who played "Little Bear." You were a delight, in and out of game. Joking around, exploring, and RPing with you was a blast.

Drama
Saturday afternoon, I had a conversation with Eevie that touched upon some interesting topics, one of those being "Nalick's problems." Some of them were self-admitted, others by whom I had previously considered friends of mine! One friend in particular accused Nalick of having "many much bitches," which he declined vehemently.

Late Saturday night, Nalick sat with a couple friends to chat. He left his satchel and journal on a dining hall table while fetching something from the bar. Returning to the table, he noticed Clytie perusing his journal and giggling, so he snatched it away, only to realize that it was one of the tamer pages.

However, Nalick soon admitted that there were unflattering things in the journal, leading Clytie to want to know more. In hindsight, flipping through my journal, tearing out one of the pages and crumpling it up into a ball, wasn't one of my best ideas. This led to a stand-off between Clytie and Nalick, that ended in Clytie convincing Nalick to hand over the journal page by wearing him down with her tears. After all of this, Nalick grabbed his satchel and dagger from the table and told everyone he was "going for a walk." He headed out for the Kaladonia altar space to commune with Andorra.

Late Friday night, I was standing outside of the Inn when Swyft came storming down the stairs and toward the woods, shouting about Angeliana and Atrus. I felt obliged to go with her, lest she go by herself. The scene that took place between Swyft and Atrus after bumping into him in the dark, was amazing to behold, and I think Imrahil can attest to that.

Silly
Culminating the weekend with a gigantic snowball fight that was originally an Instinct lesson for Lord Weaveforger. What started out as a lesson with six or seven participants grew to at least a quarter of the town. One particular moment that I loved, was catching a snowball thrown at me and shouting "Requiem of Bound Fate" when I threw it back!

Late Friday evening meeting of the shiv-alrous gentleman, courtesy of the man whom I will dub Yo-shiv-matsu.
Learning how to dance the Remigold with Dominic on Friday night.

Gifting Caldor with a "trinket of Nalick." I gave him the item card that could be used to summon me, the "phys rep," at any time -- just so long as I was within earshot. Several months back, Amizar gathered a small group of people for a game in which we had to solve problems with a series of trinkets. One of those problems was solved with a trinket of Nalick as well as a trinket of Zellara, among other trinkets.

Sitting with alternate-timeline-Verrill at the bar on Saturday morning, along with Lorelai and Lutvia (sp?). Talking with Verrill about Klarington Everest and sticking my foot in my mouth. I blame it on the hunger.

Creepy Bard's performances on Friday night in the bar, including an original song of his. Sir Slack walked into the bar, his face contorting more and more with every additional lyric he heard. It was a pleasant surprise that he didn't have Creepy drug off by a guardsman.

Clytie explaining her fear of chickens: "When I was but a young puddle, I was visited by the poultry-geist and I've been terrified of chickens ever since."

Fun
Aryia's performance at Feast, after receiving the suggestions from the newly appointed Lord-Admiral on when she should sing, and attempting to psyche her up. She did great, and I'm glad people stayed quiet and respectful for most of it.

Saturday afternoon, Biron and I helped gather moss for Little Bear. We found plenty, and Biron even attempted to make a small basket for the moss out of twigs, but the twigs were too cold to mold appropriately.

Verrill waxes bardically on life: "Every life is one long song."

In all, I had a great time!

Last edit: 01 Dec 2014 15:17 by Nalick (NalickDeMarche).
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gallion (Gallion), Sister Danae (Danae), Swyft (agentswift), Imrahil (Brendan Barrett)
01 Dec 2014 07:51 - 01 Dec 2014 07:52 #7 by Ilana Darkwood (Ilana_Darkwood)
Replied by Ilana Darkwood (Ilana_Darkwood) on topic Dec 2014 Highlights

Viese Pascalla wrote: This was my first official event other than the ball a year ago ...

You *were* my goblin buddy! I wasn't completely sure. Glad to see you back!

OOG:
Marcella Torres
Land System Deputy
New Player Marshal
Last edit: 01 Dec 2014 07:52 by Ilana Darkwood (Ilana_Darkwood).
  • Croínamara
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Sock Marshal
  • Thank Yous: 467
01 Dec 2014 09:02 #8 by Croínamara (Jen)
Replied by Croínamara (Jen) on topic Dec 2014 Highlights
I never get to RP with Gina, so of course, the one time that I do, CROÍ IS CRYING OVER ARDEN'S DEAD BODY WITH ARABETH.

Gina, I love you so much.
Laura, that was such a goddamn moment.

Being part of Sindarion's crossbow unit.
Punching Sindarion in the back of the head.

5am donuts with JP.

Thank you Abby and Cappy for rides to and from Dover station.

James and Steve had some some hella fly stage combat.

Flying with Bele and Arden.

Chroniclrite mass.

VEDRANNE BLADES

And my favorite quote of the event:
"I WOULD BE HONORED IF YOU DIED WEARING ONE OF MY SCARVES!!!!" - Tris

Croínamara Ull Uidhir of Clan Uidhir
Squire to Knight Captain Magnus
Chancellor of the Arts
Sergeant of the Baronial Guard

OOG:
Jen F.
Roleplay Marshal
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gallion (Gallion), Imrahil (Brendan Barrett), Nalick (NalickDeMarche), Thalia Burdorn (abbyl)
  • Narcis
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • "For every living person there are generations of dead. Which realm would you rather rule?"
  • Thank Yous: 450
01 Dec 2014 11:06 #9 by Narcis (ChrisR)
Replied by Narcis (ChrisR) on topic Dec 2014 Highlights
I title this event: Ava broodfest 2014

In No particular order:

-Sylph Ava. Much fun, many swirls, get to levitate. Plus when people ask why giving the answer. Though my favorite part was how many times I heard "That's Orophin's handy work isn't it?"

-SO MANY TALKS WITH OROPHIN THAT WERE WAY TO SERIOUS. Orophin trying to tell her to stop worrying and Ava feeling lots of things she never really felt before.

-Every time she started to not worry about Dark Sun someone would come up to know if I had been informed about this decision. Thus restarting her brooding. They were all good talks though.

-Almost changing her mind about said decision when Orophin was using Arden and everyone started yelling at him. The disappointment that rings when she remembers that the town only selectively does what may be necessary, when it benefits them.

-FEAST WAS DELICIOUS THANK YOU FOR THE MEAT

-Orophin's amnesia. Once again did Ava feel totally alone, especially because he was not trusting her. Luckily Ilana came before Ava totally gave up and was like "Well I'm alone forever I guess"

-Ava coming to a very important realization through this event. I'm not sure how it will affect her from now on but i'll see.

- Always a good time in Jed's shack.

I had loads of fun :) See you all in Jan!

OOG:Chris R.
Storyteller / Marshal
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gallion (Gallion), Sister Danae (Danae), Imrahil (Brendan Barrett), Nalick (NalickDeMarche)
  • Atrus
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank Yous: 92
01 Dec 2014 12:31 #10 by Atrus (Atrus)
Replied by Atrus (Atrus) on topic Dec 2014 Highlights
Friday-

Botched exorcism shenanigans.
Yelling and ranting and raving
Swft: "Atrus, I'm sorry"
Atrus: "Go away."
Swyft: "Fine you want your pound of flesh come take it!" <throws weapon away>
Atrus: "Alright..." <puncture 40 body>
Swyft: <falls over>

Careful what you wish for ;) you will get it.

Yelling about the vileness of the town. Yelling at Gideon, yelling at Angeliana.
Sympathetic victim/villain status acquired.

All in all the RP was much fun and redirected the character(s) nicely.

Saturday-

BS with Xashe, Glommite mass in the Light Church.
-Praise Glomm

Twisting the knife and causing more pain.

Talks with Dark Paladins
Prophesy Rituals and Holy Napalm

Extra Marshal Shift

Not wearing anymore makeup.

All in all a fun time was had by all, and I can "justifiably", continue to be even more vile.
Praise Glomm.

~Atrus
"Only those who have endured the greatest suffering can become the greatest people."

John
Marshal
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gallion (Gallion), Swyft (agentswift), Imrahil (Brendan Barrett), Nalick (NalickDeMarche)
01 Dec 2014 12:55 - 01 Dec 2014 13:06 #11 by Thalia Burdorn (abbyl)
Replied by Thalia Burdorn (abbyl) on topic Dec 2014 Highlights
Okay... so much stuff...

-Friday night Vassal meeting. Discussions with Silverbow, Danae, Falia and others. Getting hugs from everyone.

-Getting my 'Frozen Fireball' card from Steve Oros and finding out it's perfect for fuel for the Balfuriometer!

-Catching up with friends, Lawrence, Illyrin, Tris.

-Going on Midnight Madness and getting to have an actual conversation with Frederick before he flew away. Getting possible CRAZY ideas on the situation! Making friends with Little Bear.

-Mine Mod! "You're a dwarf, what do you mean you can't mine?" "I'm a Mason." "Oh right, they can be those too..." :P Had the most fun on this. All the people getting encased in ice, getting downed by Grim after getting encased wasn't enough of a cool down for him (ha ha). Being asked to check out what we'd need to make the mind structurally secure for possible future expeditions.

-First 1H Blunt lesson with Bran! Learning about joints and how to break them.

-Talks with Clytee about our business and coming up with a name for the brewery. Now we just need to get the paperwork and the rest of the money rounded up!

-Chronicler Mass and Croi's clear want to punch someone in the back of the head. (Discussions with Angeliana still need to happen Alice ;))

-Main mod! Utterly effective triage! Pulling tons of people out of crit.

-Being silly with Tris after Main mod, sharing juice/ale and cranberries with friends. The relaxing after the storm, before Bloodtide up and floated away.

-Feast part 2 - Turkey.

-Drunk Nalick, but us thinking that Jeff was uberly tired because it was stupid o'clock and sending him to bed. That was fantastic Jeff! Bravo!

-Private Feast part 3 w/ Sharone and Damien/

-Walking back to Pendarvin at 5am after the camp shut down being the most terrifying thing, even though you KNOW no one is awake/around to jump out at you.

-SCHOLAR LESSONS! (Thank you matt!)
-First archcasting lesson!

Seamus: *holding train spike* "It's made of iron and it's a stake. Are we goin' up against some fae vampires?"
Everyone: *grumbles* why would you say that!?
Seamus: Gonna take this with me. It's time to go after Clan Cullen.

-SUNDAY AFTERNOON SNOWBALL FIGHT! Thank you Paul for lending me your headband so I could document it!

Can't wait to see everyone at the festival! :D

Thalia Stonebar Burdorn
Consul of Kaladonia
Warden of the Phocus
Ambassador to Calasvorin
Manager, Dragon's Claw Inn;

OOG: Abby Leib
Last edit: 01 Dec 2014 13:06 by Thalia Burdorn (abbyl).
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gallion (Gallion), Angeliana (Angeliana), Imrahil (Brendan Barrett), Nalick (NalickDeMarche)
  • Angry
  • Thank Yous: 131
01 Dec 2014 15:06 #12 by Angry (Angryman86)
Replied by Angry (Angryman86) on topic Dec 2014 Highlights
Highlights are few and far this month. Saturday morning Celt moot with my cousin then fighting ice elementals and their summoners and personally getting my caster kill.

Going on the mining mod.

Meeting, talking and being taught by many smiths this weekend.

And the icing on the cake was the mimic getting the taste of "naked" good old cousin argyle in the evening.

Father Angrin McCoy, Baronial Quartermaster
  • Angry
  • Thank Yous: 131
01 Dec 2014 15:12 #13 by Angry (Angryman86)
Replied by Angry (Angryman86) on topic Dec 2014 Highlights
Also that if you bring doughnuts, people will pay gold for em and they will disappear on moments.

Father Angrin McCoy, Baronial Quartermaster
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future.
  • Thank Yous: 339
01 Dec 2014 15:33 - 01 Dec 2014 15:42 #14 by Swyft (agentswift)
Replied by Swyft (agentswift) on topic Dec 2014 Highlights
Wow, was this a rough event! So many morals, standards and scruples were in question. So So much drama! So many feels! It was almost unfair, the sequence of unfortunate events that took place after the exorcism Friday night. And while it was a devastating, horribly sad weekend for Swyft, it was the most role playing intensive event I've had to date.

Friday night: The exorcism, while well intended, ended up being executed a bit traumatically. It was such a difficult situation to be in. Stay and watch the madness unfold or leave and desert Atrus. What if he really had the Skincrawler leap into him? Wouldn't it have been wrong to let it stay there? Why did this turn into broken limbs and smashed holy symbols? Should something be said? Should I stand against Gideon? These were all things going through my head and the result was a sort of deer-in-the-headlights feeling... An (in)action that I regretted for the rest of the weekend...

It took a minute to work up the courage to follow Atrus into the dark, considering how (understandably) angry he was... But, the right thing to do, etc... Sure enough, the confrontation went poorly for me, but dear Lawrence was there to pick me up and dust me off. After that, I went on a bit of a rampage and stormed into the inn to find Angeliana and shouted about how all our progress had just been undone before storming back outside.
(I'm sorry, Alice!)
Nalick and Imrahil followed me as I shouted my way down the path about how everything was ruined, which turned into sobs, then more shouting. (What fun rp that was!) And then we happened to run into Atrus, again...

There were many words exchanged, most of them hurt and hurtful with ignored apologies and horrible, revealing statements. Thank goodness I had the support of sweet Nalick and level-headed Imrahil! They were amazing. The whole scene was... intense. And heart breaking from character perspective.

Saturday:

The early morning debate I'd had planned with Jed and Imrahil was canceled in lieu of evil demi-god appearance. I knew something was off when I saw Jed in the rocking chair and not his “throne.”

“Uhhhh... Jed, is that Glomm?”
“No.”
“Are you lying?”
“No.”
“.....”

It was Imrahil who had the guts to step in first...

Shortly thereafter, it was revealed that the scary Oros-figure was actually Xashe, the Hollow Serpent who has been terrorizing Drega'mire for quite some time, now. It was rather unnerving. After some enigmatic words, Xashe teleported us to the monastery.
At 8:30 in the morning.
Lol. That made for some surprised folks.

Xashe having Jed give a dark mass in the Monastery... wow...

Hearing that the reason Xashe was able to project himself wherever he wanted in Travance was because of all of the collective corruption and destructive behavior was another hard hit, after the exorcism debacle. After all, was that not what the Glomm worshippers had been saying the whole time? Argh...

Belegchand was amazing, he really tried to get a grip on the conversation with Xashe, who was so coy in his answers, and got messed with so terribly when all of his pages went blank and parts of him were rotted off!

Continuing the theme of “everything I touch turns to dust,” when Ilana and I tried to help an insanity riddled woman with a rotted snake for a pet, she became catatonic and completely incurable. Sigh.
(Amazing job on that character, btw! You were great!)

Oh, the soul crushing exchange at Jed's shack where he at once said the cruelest and kindest things he could have as I wept and then left, heartbroken. (That was some intense stuff, wow, Judge.)

I didn't realize how much support I had until after some really great heart-to-hearts about all that was going on to make Swyft's world seem to be falling down all around her. Whereas this would have been the perfect opportunity for folks to say “I told you so” or for them to discourage me from continuing, they did just the opposite. So many of them told me, in such beautiful words and analogies, how not to give up hope, how there was still a chance, that this could be rectified. I think it developed some sympathy for Atrus, as well as sympathy for the cause. Caldor, Clytie, Clove, Nalick (who even promised to help in the future,) Silverbow, Gideon, Jack... and please forgive me if I've forgotten anyone but know it was appreciated! You all really put things into perspective, restored hope and gave my character a much needed boost in the wisdom department! Thank-you!

Edwin's incredible gift... And the wonderful, silly interactions just before main mod with both he and Astrid. The bar talk that followed after was hilarious. A much needed break from all that crushing despair... lol.

Being part of Team Intercept for Lady Angelica during main mod was fun! The dream weapon and the crazy things she was able to do with it were incredibly useful! Helping to figure out how to deal with the gate was awesome, and also kind of scary when asked to touch it to see what the symbols were meant to drain... Though not as bad as Belegchand offering to leap through it!

Fighting side by side with Anorra and Reese... good times! We were organized, paid attention to each others' location and never let Angelica get far from us as she scampered about.

Charlie's Angel! How simply awesome! Oh but the sad consquence of it as well. Swyft promises to find a way to restore that arm at least! The priestly powers, though... that might be more complicated...

Late night giggle fest with Verril in the inn, oh my gosh the nonsense that was just falling out of his mouth... hilarious, though!

Shortly after, trying to calm Jack down after he was angry no one helped him figure out the Spirit-Cards everyone was so afraid of...

Talking to Silverbow about how I think I broke the Ronin code and hearing that even Ronins make mistakes sometimes. And equally, he pointed out how my issue now helped to forge a new code that would help me make better decisions in the future with more confidence.

Sunday

The interaction with Oren and Clove over my stolen guard badge... Wow. The talk I had with Clove in his awesome wigwam was completely unexpected and totally amazing. I saw a side of Clove that I had no idea existed. He's earned Swyft's respect and helped her see some things a little differently to help avoid possible catastrophe in the future, lol. I also learned some things about Clove that I had no idea he went through, and explains quite a bit. He gave back my badge after I made a certain promise that I am sure will lead to some more awesome rp! Well done, Mark, you really did surprise me. It was a great conversation!

And... it turned into a real kodak moment when I was able to come back and show Oren my retrieved badge, smiling and him smiling back. Thanks Will! :)

Thank-you to players and staff alike, as always you provide a good time. Season finale was great!
Everyone was amazing, and it was really incredible the way things went. Look at all that character development! I know I've forgotten some cool things that went on, but know that I enjoyed every moment! Even though it was painful to deal with in game, I love the story it's creating and I can't wait to see where it goes from here...

Dame Swyft T. Glitterfang-Johnson-Ludwig
-Knight of Corvancia
- Carnifex of Aguara
- Designer of Stonefall Couture: "Because you're never too bad to look good!"

(OOG: Renée Day)
Last edit: 01 Dec 2014 15:42 by Swyft (agentswift).
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gallion (Gallion), Silverbow Patriarch (Ardin), Atrus (Atrus), Narcis (ChrisR), Imrahil (Brendan Barrett), Saoirse Mac'Sidhe (Sidhe), Thalia Burdorn (abbyl)
  • Angeliana
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • "Followers of Andorra believe foremost in the power of redemption, and that far better than a slain or imprisoned foe is a foe that turns from the path of evil and becomes good."
  • Thank Yous: 364
01 Dec 2014 15:38 #15 by Angeliana (Angeliana)
Replied by Angeliana (Angeliana) on topic Dec 2014 Highlights
~ Discovering many cursed PCs attacking their allies. Finding and removing many objects / curses.
~ Caldor's mass. Flowers!
~ Feeling anger for the first time in a very long time when Atrus gloated about running his spear through Bran multiple times.
~ Exorcism of a Glommite devil from Atrus. Almost feinted OOG due to intensely reading loudly and not breathing.
~ His wrath... bad things are in Angeliana's future.
~ Turn around to find Don Kellard inches from my face... "I... forgot my... m..mug at the bar." /bolt
~ Krampus... NEWP. True distant heal with all my points before bed, Krampus: Retribution!, Grimkjell: INTERCEPT! Angeliana: It's a heal... do you feel better? :P
~ Dinnerdark <3

~ Feast was yumyums :) Thank you for all the hard work.
~ Caldor: "You're going to love this sword." Angeliana: "I highly doubt that." Half an hour later and after giving most of the town invokable heals and buffs: "I will likely never speak these words again... I love this sword." Thanks for letting me borrow it Tsoli. Arkelian's reaction to being healed and getting the buff :woohoo:
~ Main mod part 1 - run around yelling to tell people where Balfurous is and also to stop their death counts. Death pulse? "NO effect" Soul wardens like a boss. Angeliana, Marika and Therion were running around like crazy keeping people alive.
~ Utgard fighting against us, Amalthea talking to me after going down, that flask is freaky. Getting Utgard back with synchronized healing / praying, huzzah!
~ Getting downed by zerk Bran after healing him with empathy = stupid Angeliana, love can be kinda blind sometimes or rather, make you throw caution to the wind.
~ Main mod part 2; this was cool as hell. Watching the Morgazzi Oros and Count / Mirrormere tear into each other while being thrown around by wind and wing buffets.
~ Getting to use "Death", for the first time in two years, on the Count himself and surviving it. Top highlight hands down. I couldn't stop giggling after I rolled 81 at logistics. Empathy mastery for the win! :lol:
~ Carrying The Count back to Winterdark with Dame Arden and taking care of his Grace.

A whole lot of RP I'm either forgetting or can't talk about.
Have a great holiday season KR family. See you all soon.

Dame Angeliana Himmlisch
The Heart of Winterdark
Healer of Count Sebastien Everest
High Priestess & Champion of Andorra

Alt: D ~ Artist ~ Captain of The Crimson Trident ~
  • I hear, and I forget; I see, and I remember; I do, and I understand.
  • Thank Yous: 216
01 Dec 2014 20:54 #16 by Imrahil (Brendan Barrett)
Replied by Imrahil (Brendan Barrett) on topic Dec 2014 Highlights
Well that's one for the books!

Stream of consciousness style:

- My can't-believe-I-kept-a-straight-face moment; The look on Barak's face as he caught me glaring at him with Bloodtide. :)

- No less than 10 instances of: Person A; "Is that?.."
Imrahil; *somber assenting nod*
Person A; *look of fearful surprise, quickly walking away.*

Concluding the section on always make character choices. Thanks for the push go to Gene, Kayla, and Mars.

- Met Jed in game, with Xashe just (I think Steve would agree) literally chilling. Bamfing to the monastery to wake everyone up. Belegchand doing chronicler proud. Somehow getting a willpower from an ambush mass... :dry:

- Gideon building a house out of a tree with his bear hands.

- Swyft explosion!

- Received a promotion. Going to have to step up.

- Sleep deprivation gigglefest early Sunday a.m. featuring time Verrill and word salad.

- Some RP time with folks I don't really get a chance to often. Honorable mentions due to Keavy, Ilana, Atrus, Nalick, Clytie, Verrill, Jed, Clove, Sir Daniel, and Aluhn.

- First bar shift went interestingly if sterotypically. Bawdy songs from the bards, and bar fights. Guess they didn't expect two guards tending house...

- Ree is a champion. A day of feast prep, and tagging away at Balfurous and Co.

- A slow clap for Steve and Gene. They paid in sleep deprivation and vocal strain for us this weekend.

Let's do it again soon folks!

Imrahil

-Lieutenant of the Baronial Guard

(Amos Oberjonois - Trapper and Spirit Speaker)

OOG - Brendan Barrett
Kitchen marshal
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gallion (Gallion), Sister Danae (Danae), Narcis (ChrisR), Aella (Onirazael), Nalick (NalickDeMarche), Saoirse Mac'Sidhe (Sidhe)
  • Lois Heimdell
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • "All good stories are built on conflict," said the Raven to the Writing Desk.
  • Thank Yous: 1026
01 Dec 2014 21:42 #17 by Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Replied by Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell) on topic Dec 2014 Highlights
AAAGGGGHHHHH BALFURMIOMETER AUUUUUGGGHHHH.

Here is the highlight of my event: I sent a picture of the entry about it in the scholar's tome to Cory, and it made him happy :) Thank you so much, STs, for putting that in. It really means a lot to both of us.

----

----
((OOG: Cassie Stanley, Marshal Deputy))
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gallion (Gallion), GJSchaller (GJSchaller), Imrahil (Brendan Barrett), Nalick (NalickDeMarche), Thalia Burdorn (abbyl)
01 Dec 2014 21:58 - 01 Dec 2014 21:59 #18 by Argyle Del Dragon (AngryCelt)
Replied by Argyle Del Dragon (AngryCelt) on topic Dec 2014 Highlights
Wow what an event. Slightly Sane Billiam, Steve, James, and others...thank you. That was an experience, not soon forgotten.

Ava blew my mind are the Dragon Claw Inn

Tess, Arkelian, and others...wow, just wow, folks deep role play

Brother Aldric really teaching of Valos, Dave your rp is helping me on my path and is growing me as a person.

Blacktree...woman is hardcore. I thank you, your words have an odd way of coming true far too fast.

On that note: I was informed of the battle plan, and realized that One of the shards that keep Balfurious moving would need to stay in place if the fallen needed to dragged to the triage. I tought about this, and volunteered in secret, to the Warlord. Made a will, spoke to Lois Maxwell, and then to Vice Cpt Oren, as I needed volunteers for what might be, as we thought, a one way trip to buy time to save lives.

I didn't tell my friends, team, and allies, I didn't even join tell at feast. As I sat down for feast, Blacktree`s words really weighed on me.

Seamus talk before the battle, brother, that was touching and heroically just all around bad ass

How it ended:
Long story short, Knight Captain Magnus plan works, last second Vice Cpt Oren bails me out...BUT I did do my job.

Lt. Cooper, your actions and prayers were heart felt, and will not go forgotten, I thank you for your support and show of faith.

Never let it be said that the Guard won't police it's own. The question was asked," Who watches the Watchmen?" I can't wait for you all to see my answer...I finally can say this with a big grin, "FOIG"

Well, I'm sure I missed bit, the moot was fun and watching Bran sledding on his shield into a battle yelling weapons drawn. Folks it was movie like.

Kaldor saving my life again...and inadvertently many others.

Lt. Grim wrecking faces with Justice

Sgt. Duncan speeches and Brother Aldric...my told vote and support, while Chaplain may not yet be a position on the Guard, you are ours, and Lt. Cooper would be proud.

This was the best event I've had since my first, thank you all, until next event folks.
P.S. Cooper...really? Foils my bad ass AGAIN, I blame Zipeto

Del Dragon, Argyle
(OOC: Forest Dougan)
Last edit: 01 Dec 2014 21:59 by Argyle Del Dragon (AngryCelt). Reason: spelling
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gallion (Gallion), Sister Danae (Danae), JTinney (Swordsaint), Narcis (ChrisR), Imrahil (Brendan Barrett), Angry (Angryman86)
  • Croínamara
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Sock Marshal
  • Thank Yous: 467
01 Dec 2014 22:30 #19 by Croínamara (Jen)
Replied by Croínamara (Jen) on topic Dec 2014 Highlights
OH man. so I forgot the B. E. S. T. highlight.

Which was when Kev as Orion was splayed out in the graveyard taking a nap and giggling or whatever and Croí stood over him and started shaking him and screaming that he was insane and looked like a dead body.

Croínamara Ull Uidhir of Clan Uidhir
Squire to Knight Captain Magnus
Chancellor of the Arts
Sergeant of the Baronial Guard

OOG:
Jen F.
Roleplay Marshal
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gallion (Gallion), Imrahil (Brendan Barrett)
01 Dec 2014 23:54 #20 by Caldor Eirson (Caldor)
Replied by Caldor Eirson (Caldor) on topic Dec 2014 Highlights
First and foremost - Feast. Oh gods. Preparing it was something incredible to watch, and eating it was better. Ree you and your crew did an amazing job.

Wonderful Midnight mass. I truly enjoy doing that every event, and was so glad so many people showed up.

I had so much fun putting Season's Blessing (Spring) there and having people have to RP being in the spring, despite the cold.

Season's WRATH ended up being the most fun ritual I have done yet... I hope everyone enjoyed it.

Wonderful fun learning Ceremonialist from the Bishop. I really enjoy watching her do her rituals as well.

Had a very, very serene moment walking with Typhon (and Xod) to the Lake on Sunday. I really just enjoy talking Druid stuff with him.

Xod got some lessons this event that were more exciting than my own.

Got to work with the Warlord ... a very odd feeling for Caldor.

Was very proud of Travance's preparation/teamwork/support in the main fight. I was stunned nobody died.

I'm sure there is more, but hell if I can remember at this point.

Caldor Eirson,

Gothi and High Priest of Gaia
Wedding Planner, Match Maker,
Vintner
Spiritual Advisor To Kaladonia

~~~~~~
OOG: Jason M.
Deputy Kitchen Marshal
Land System Marshal

Q: How many people does it take to teach a barbarian how to read?
A: 1 knight, 3 squires, and 1 master of the mages guild.
~~~~~~~
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gallion (Gallion), Imrahil (Brendan Barrett)
  • Grimkjell Eirson
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • "You! Small man! Hold my furs while I kill this."
  • Thank Yous: 500
02 Dec 2014 00:14 - 02 Dec 2014 00:15 #21 by Grimkjell Eirson (BillHannings)
Replied by Grimkjell Eirson (BillHannings) on topic Dec 2014 Highlights
The biggest highlight, bittersweet though it was, was watching Illyrian with the Balfurometer. Super Job, Galen. I know Coryan will be glad to know it was used well.

The oath on Oathmaker with Danny, Grim, Keavy and Torc

Grim being forced to cut down Magnus during the fight with Balfurous, having realized something the rest of the Town didn't, and unleashing his most potent fury as he did so. Then promptly being shot down by his own sister, thanking her as he fell, then stumbling out of the healer's circle still in a rage, to be shot down again, then properly calmed and slapped around for a good 3 minutes. Great physical RP, Ree.

The entirety of the war council regarding the Balfurous fight was great to stand in on. here's hoping I can continue to show up for Council meetings as grim in some capacity.

Grim sharing a song with Croi and Sindarion, and Croi realizing something about them both.

The guard meeting out on the porch. Grim didn't say much, but he didn't really have to. Magnus told him at the end, "You are their hope."

He still doesn't know what that means.

Being chosen to be the tip of the spear to deliver Keavy and Bloodtide to Balfurous. Grim didn't hesitate even for a moment.

All the legal rp around being a guard, taking in prisoners, capturing prisoners, and interrogating prisoners was great.

Playing with Rudolf and everyone else.

Making sure Imrahil got promoted.

Once again, being the man who held down the condemned during executions.

How well the Galladellian clergy reacted when Duncan suggested desecrating or not burying the executed properly. A+.

Post main mod madness with Chris Zipeto as we basically get Pendarvin all walking around in the snow for 3 hours due to well-roleplayed insanity and his incredible Flim Flam skills.

Going on patrol with the Alisandrians.

The mentor/student roleplay with Bat cooper, and the revelations that resulted from it. Family roleplay was top-notch, as always, even if Burk and grim only ever see each other occasionally.

A moment's peace at the end of main mod, when grim realizes where they are before anyone else can talk, and welcomes the entire town to Heroes' rest.

IG: Sir Grimkjell Eirson
Knight of Pendarvin
Guardian of Mercy

OOG: William Hannings
Land system Marshal
Last edit: 02 Dec 2014 00:15 by Grimkjell Eirson (BillHannings).
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gallion (Gallion), Sister Danae (Danae), Silverbow Patriarch (Ardin), Croínamara (Jen), Imrahil (Brendan Barrett), Thalia Burdorn (abbyl), Illyrin Soral (Gaeth), Argyle Del Dragon (AngryCelt)
02 Dec 2014 00:37 - 02 Dec 2014 00:40 #22 by Illyrin Soral (Gaeth)
Replied by Illyrin Soral (Gaeth) on topic Dec 2014 Highlights
Oh man this event. This freakin' event. I went through the whole range of emotions with Illyrin on this one - it was quite the ride.

Friday:
  • Seeing Almat again after a long time. She was the first of his church's clergy that he met in Travance and a lot of his decision to become ordained was caused by having great discussions with her. He was really glad to have her back.
  • Der Krampus was really interesting to Illyrin and was a great encounter. Points to Zipeto for his rp with that NPC.
  • Frederick mod was excellent. I often feel like it's very difficult for lowbies to feel like they're contributing something, so mods geared to low-to-midbies are great. Illyrin felt great having been able to really make a difference there.
  • Cursed items! Cursed items everywhere! Got to o the chroniclerite thing and detect a man was lying about not planting the trinkets on people and got six of them placed on me for my troubles, it was hilarious. Ended up succumbing to them in the middle of an interrogation of another suspect. The look on Grim and Imrahil's faces when Illyrin started wailing on the psion - priceless.

Saturday:
  • Checking out the monastery's issues. Feeling very intrigued and also very territorial - Illyrin does not like having entities so closely related to corruption close to altars to his god. Wish I could have heard more, but what I gleaned was really interesting.
  • Being told about Thalia's travails last month - he was really pretty concerned and pissed off at Pendarvin for what he heard.
  • Going off to see about a piece of Aodra. Holy hell that was neato. From a well described ceremony, to witnessing a piece of heaven, to seeing Weaveforger in full Brazenite glory, to Belegchand being Belegchand and getting knocked the hell out for it - the whole thing was great and made up for missing the Dragoon Cairn.
  • Gearing up for main mod - at feast, Lois Maxwell asked if he would take the Balfuriometer into the battle and he accepted. Going from having no major part in the battle to a part that people's lives would rely upon made him (and me in a great bit of bleed) incredibly nervous. Again, found that Illyrin relies a lot on his faith to get him through tough moments - good thing the role he had was essentially the obtaining and spreading of information, meaning that it didn't conflict with Chronicler's fourth tenet.
  • NPC shift was fun. Being a ghoul started pretty slow but became fun. Got killed really fast a lot, but had fun doing it.

Sunday:
  • Per usual, didn't do much on Sunday. Spoke with a couple people about the recent abundance of crazy people and will likely be looking into that.

I have no doubt that there's a LOT more to talk about but I am in a larp coma. Suffice it to say that I'm emotionally exhausted because I went through feeling so many emotions.

Great game, 10/10, would do again.

Brother Illyrin Soral
Seeker of the Veiled Truths
---

Archibald Blackmoore,
Monster Hunter Extraordinaire

OOG: Galen F, "The Frozen"
Last edit: 02 Dec 2014 00:40 by Illyrin Soral (Gaeth).
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gallion (Gallion), Sister Danae (Danae), Imrahil (Brendan Barrett), Grimkjell Eirson (BillHannings), Thalia Burdorn (abbyl), Argyle Del Dragon (AngryCelt)
  • Clove
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank Yous: 35
02 Dec 2014 00:49 #23 by Clove (Mark)
Replied by Clove (Mark) on topic Dec 2014 Highlights
Highlights

Friday night as Daniel,
-church mission, got to do some stealthy recon
-easy money all thanks to a "hey, anyone gonna disect that?"
-shiv ally and all the hasseling that ensued because of it. Shivtastic shivnanagins are sure to happen again
-that's right little mister no shiv, walk away!

Saturday as clove
-Grapes!
-training xod!
-making all the scourge dolls

Sunday as clove
-great rp with swyft
-gregory smuggly stating he does not get hurt
-minutes later gregory having broken legs amd psionicly holding himself up by his cape like a baby the stork would bring
-teaching a new healer about the incurable disease of dumb, demonstrated using gregory as a visual aid
-snowball fight!

Lowlights
Every encounter except the church mission being blown to bits in 2 seconds, even had to resort to using skills against players with unique weapons just to get a piece of the action

Coming back from my mm shift to find out no one implemented the mantle idea

OOG-Mark B
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gallion (Gallion), Imrahil (Brendan Barrett), Grimkjell Eirson (BillHannings), Nalick (NalickDeMarche)
02 Dec 2014 06:44 #24 by Caldor Eirson (Caldor)
Replied by Caldor Eirson (Caldor) on topic Re:Re: Dec 2014 Highlights
In rereading my highlights, I can't believe I didn't include my Nalick trinket. Best item ever.

Caldor Eirson,

Gothi and High Priest of Gaia
Wedding Planner, Match Maker,
Vintner
Spiritual Advisor To Kaladonia

~~~~~~
OOG: Jason M.
Deputy Kitchen Marshal
Land System Marshal

Q: How many people does it take to teach a barbarian how to read?
A: 1 knight, 3 squires, and 1 master of the mages guild.
~~~~~~~
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nalick (NalickDeMarche)
  • Nicoletta
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank Yous: 442
02 Dec 2014 14:25 #25 by Nicoletta (fyperia)
Replied by Nicoletta (fyperia) on topic Re:Re: Dec 2014 Highlights
"Did you just sacrifice Belegchand?"

OOG: Zelda Turqman
The following user(s) said Thank You: Belegchand (mcalo), Narcis (ChrisR)
  • GJSchaller
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Character is to a person, what carbon is to steel.
  • Thank Yous: 1379
02 Dec 2014 15:23 #26 by GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Replied by GJSchaller (GJSchaller) on topic Re:Dec 2014 Highlights
The ends of plotlines and story arcs are always mixed feelings, but endings mean new beginnings...

Finally getting the last two runes for my Shield. Gideon is now maxed out completely, rune wise.

In-Depth conversations about Treason.

Hearing that the Scholars Book was devoured like a chunk of meat by piranhas on Friday night.

Vanguard lessons with Caelvan.

"I now need to spend 36 months out of the year in the underworld." (Munches some more pomegranate seeds.)

The return of Caldor. Proof that you do not need to be a combat powerhouse to make an impact on the game.

The Exorcism on Friday Night.

The Morality discussions resulting from said Exorcism.

Insulting the crap out of Balfurous. I'd been planning some of those for weeks...

Instinct lessons on Sunday morning. Typhon: "Perfect timing, let's go outside." Gideon: (internally) "Oh crap."

Choosing Snowball Fight teams:
Caelvan: "Kleidin."
Annora: *f-bomb*

Feast was amazing - Thank you, Ree!

Lord Gideon Weaveforger of Kaladonia
Steward of Elvalion
OOG: Geoffrey Schaller
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gallion (Gallion), Sister Danae (Danae), Gabrian Grottings (E.B), Angeliana (Angeliana), Swyft (agentswift), Imrahil (Brendan Barrett)
02 Dec 2014 16:41 #27 by Eden Heimdell (amalthea)
Replied by Eden Heimdell (amalthea) on topic Dec 2014 Highlights
This was one heck of an event. For a while there, I wasn't sure we'd be able to make it at all. I've got to say, only being able to get out for seven hours, I picked a darn fine block of time. Highlights include:

*Getting a hold of a Flask of Screaming Death. This made for some great RP. Thanks, Rudolf!
*Being part of Team Sindarion during Main Mod. We got things done!
*Fighting a Morgazzi. This was a long time coming for Amalthea, and victory was sweet...
*Finding out why in the world a Morgazzi was in Travance anyway. That's a bit of a head trip, with a whole lot of "what happens next?"
*Chatting with Angeliana about spiritual matters. Thanks for the shoulder.

There's much more I'm totally forgetting. Wish I could have stayed longer, and thanks to everyone who made my short stay very welcome and worth the trip.

Eden Heimdell
Vassal of Albriar

OOG Lauren F.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gallion (Gallion), Angeliana (Angeliana), Imrahil (Brendan Barrett), Nalick (NalickDeMarche)
02 Dec 2014 21:59 - 02 Dec 2014 22:05 #28 by Ketryn Shiverthorn (Ketryn)
Replied by Ketryn Shiverthorn (Ketryn) on topic Dec 2014 Highlights
-This was the first event I've ever attended where it wasn't pouring so if I must say, Ketryn's hair looked fantastic the entire time :> That's obviously my most important note!

-Walking beside Atrus and Swyft in the dark "Wait, why is Atrus beating up Swift? Should we intervene?!" "...Nope. Just keep walking."

-Bursting into Alisandria with the news "so...Jed and Atrus are in the monastery. No, the other monastery!"

-Ketryn's eye troubles finally came to an end after much grief, too many Balfurous visions and too many doctors with too many knives.

-Waffling back and forth about possibly joining the Guard too many times to count.

-Very very tempting bribes

-More shenanigans than I can recount here

-EPIC NPC mainmod shift and then becoming the "spirit" of the air sword after! My poor little Balfurous devotee loudly gave her every breath in death...over and over and over. I honestly had a blast running up against y'all in all of that snow! The town looked impressive!

Huntress Ketryn Shiverthorn
Private of the Baronial Guard

OOG- Kat B.
Last edit: 02 Dec 2014 22:05 by Ketryn Shiverthorn (Ketryn).
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gallion (Gallion), Sister Danae (Danae), Swyft (agentswift), Imrahil (Brendan Barrett), Nalick (NalickDeMarche)
  • ThePhage
  • Thank Yous: 6
02 Dec 2014 23:27 #29 by ThePhage (markdigi215)
Replied by ThePhage (markdigi215) on topic Dec 2014 Highlights
Lore Potato.

IG Tobias Mender
OOG Mark DiGiambattista
The following user(s) said Thank You: Caldor Eirson (Caldor), Thalia Burdorn (abbyl), Lesser Skeleton (ThisDevilsWorkday)
  • Aella
  • Thank Yous: 99
02 Dec 2014 23:49 #30 by Aella (Onirazael)
Replied by Aella (Onirazael) on topic Dec 2014 Highlights
Lo :cool: re: Potato...

Aella
OOG: Ree D
~I'd put a pretentious quote in, but I am far too lazy to pretend I'm clever. ~
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lesser Skeleton (ThisDevilsWorkday)
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.860 seconds