Alt Event Highlights

• Tim P
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank Yous: 379
30 Mar 2015 14:30 #1 by Tim P (OrganicGolem)
Alt Event Highlights was created by Tim P (OrganicGolem)

[hr]
-Tim P
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gallion (Gallion), Magnus (hippy g0th), Jack (Keeperofdice), Morwenne (Morwenne), Dorn (Aradiel), Oren Tenderson (Tormy), Chukklez (Chukklez), Narcis (ChrisR), Keavy (Dani), Sindarion (Steven SA), Croínamara (Jen), Kanas Whisperwood Silverfang (midgetelf), Aleia Miryam Nemeir (Aleia Miryam Nemeir)
  • Amilia Tolunda
  • Artist, Writer, Gamer
  • Thank Yous: 97
30 Mar 2015 15:43 #2 by Amilia Tolunda (AmyTenchi)
Replied by Amilia Tolunda (AmyTenchi) on topic Alt Event Highlights
I guess I'll start us off because I've never had so much fun and so many random things that were enjoyable!

Hands down, even though this was only my third event, it was the event I had the most fun at period. I'm so torn between playing my Romani next month, or bringing back my little Dryad that everyone seemed to love so much. Especially since I want to essentially wipe clean Aimee's history, and start her off fresh like I did day one at alt. Aside from that, awesome stuff happened.
  • I blew out half the candles in the inn because when I was persuaded inside, NO ONE SAID THERE WOULD BE FIRE. (PS, went inside because you know, freezing. Aimee doesn't do inside otherwise though.)
  • The bartender introduced me to Dwarven ale. I hiccupped the remainder of the night.
  • Went tracking in the forests with a few others. We found no KR related materials (unless you count spell packets), but we found duct tape, toilet paper, a clipboard, a pair of pliers, a ceramic cup, a few DR cards, and a silk flower. Maybe next time we'll find gold and shinies!
  • Learned a card game, was excited by the concept of these silly human games, then proceeded to steal two decks of cards when the game was done.
  • Horded all the things. Once I got my memory, I took every human thing in range. Bottles, metal trays, decks of cards, candle holders, and a bowl full of mismatched things I brought with that intention.(And yet, all the items that people legitimately have lost, are not items I had horded and returned to their owenres)
  • Shawn, you have no idea how hard it was not to laugh when your insane cannibal dragged my dryad away from the group, started to eat her arm while saying "Ooh! You do taste like a salad!" Then followed me for the remainder of the alt event saying you wanted a few more bites of salad. Apparently it compliments the meaty part of cannibalism nicely.
  • Did some kitchen help and bar tending on the last morning, and I am most definitely doing that for a few hours next event- it was just that awesome. Even if I have to change to a generic costume for the morning just to bar tend and kitchen help, it'll be completely worth it.

I also have to take a moment and thank Theresa and Gus. Theresa did an awesome job helping me learn my dryad makeup (Which made for a lovely picture as well) and Gus for finding a way to rig that massive antler onto my head! And of course, props to everyone who made alt such an out of the box wild and zany place for the weekend!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Amilia Tolunda - Romani - Healer
Aimee "Whisper" Whisperleaf - Dryad - Druid - Bard
Maive Lusterwryn - Londwyn - Alchemist

OOG: Julie Anne B
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gallion (Gallion), Jack (Keeperofdice), Croínamara (Jen), Rowan Uidhir (Teresa), Lesser Skeleton (ThisDevilsWorkday)
30 Mar 2015 17:05 #3 by Kanas Whisperwood Silverfang (midgetelf)
Replied by Kanas Whisperwood Silverfang (midgetelf) on topic Alt Event Highlights
Wow. There are no words I can use to describe this event. Well, here goes with highlights.

Kilts are profoundly comfortable. Chris Zipeto was right, these things are incredible. I should wear one more often.
I come in game and got jumped. Interesting way to start my day.
Looking for treasure with Diane's alt and Julie's alt. I found a clipboard and some pliers!
Smithing was an interesting thing to roleplay, especially in the craziness of the setting. I used music to time my smithing, and it was fun. Also it was the first time I ever sang in this game. It's fun.
Jame's scorpion was hilarious. He played for us the song of his people and made me question my life choices.
I got executed. Apparently not understanding that candy canes are the economic system of stonefall equals getting your head chopped off. Also the time when I really started doubting the nobility.
NPCing Imaginarium mod. We had a pterodactyl, as well as battlescraw. This alt event gave people the license to use the crazy masks.
Chaos spidering around and getting a guy stuck to the inn and nobody helping. After my last run as Chaos Spider, I come back to logistics to see James run in and say "We got a guy stuck to the roof of the inn and nobody doing anything about it. We should do something." I quickly put on a peasant tunic, grab a broom, and played Brad the roof guy. Got him off the roof and then started complaining in the inn about how this stuff keeps on happening, and then quitting the job.
The Ogre Queen and her quest for the best suitor. Erik makes the best Ogre Queen.

The insane asylum part of the alt event was pretty intense for me. It was a strange transition, as well as it impacted me personally. I felt what the character was feeling, the fear of dying, the pain of captivity for years. The obsessive compulsive insanity was used as a stabilizer for him, and the number 4 became a safety number. 4 swings, 4 steps, 4 bars on the door. 4 was good. It was terrifying for Tic to be stuck in the asylum, especially with Monkey King and Chuckles the crazy clown murdering people. I felt what the character was going through, and it was a unique experience.

I didn't play Tic after the alt portion because he wouldn't have gone to the Proper. After the escape from the insane asylum, Tic left to open a small smithy in a local village near the proper named after his dead sister. Everything there was in 4s, and it was a safe place. That's what I imagined him doing.

This alt event was a lot of fun, and I can't wait to come back in May!

Kanas Silverfang

OOG: Jeremy Schwartz
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gallion (Gallion), Croínamara (Jen)
30 Mar 2015 17:10 #4 by Tycho Montresor (Tycho Montresor)
Replied by Tycho Montresor (Tycho Montresor) on topic Alt Event Highlights
I couldn't stay for the whole event, but I Monster Marshaled Friday night and Saturday morning to afternoon, along with Chris L.

Huge thanks to all our NPCs who made these shifts so much fun! A mix of veterans and new players, full-timers and shift NPCs, you all stepped up with fantastic roleplay and infectious enthusiasm (and also Infectious Bite) to make this event truly memorable.

As Monster Marshal, it was fun to be able to send out whatever crazy stuff we could come up with, and Chris and I spent our shifts alternately sending out encounters and giggling like schoolgirls. I hope you had as much fun with it as we did!

Tycho Montresor
Viceroy of Alisandria

OOG: Cameron S.
Marshal
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gallion (Gallion), Magnus (hippy g0th), Oren Tenderson (Tormy), Croínamara (Jen)
  • Gabriel Chance
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • The guy who does the things
  • Thank Yous: 265
30 Mar 2015 21:56 #5 by Gabriel Chance (Kiellor)
Replied by Gabriel Chance (Kiellor) on topic Alt Event Highlights
"What did Drew's five fingers say to Steve's face? SAL-LAPPPP"

Gabriel Chance
High Arcanist of Drega'mire
Binder of the Vestige Argolarium the Bound King

OOG:Drew Benton
Officer
Story Teller
The following user(s) said Thank You: Magnus (hippy g0th), geezer (geezer), Morwenne (Morwenne), Lina Marinescu (Ismaesumi), Oren Tenderson (Tormy), Chukklez (Chukklez), Sindarion (Steven SA), Croínamara (Jen)
  • Croínamara
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Sock Marshal
  • Thank Yous: 467
31 Mar 2015 00:23 - 31 Mar 2015 07:48 #6 by Croínamara (Jen)
Replied by Croínamara (Jen) on topic Alt Event Highlights
Alt Event 2015: Stonefall
AKA
The event where Steve O. was good, Katie was good, Tori was complicated, JP was her side kick, Sean was Evil, Drew was morally ambiguous, James was a snowman, Tim was a broom, I was a dead body, and no one believed it until it was too late.

AKA

The event where the town actually asked the villain to monologue and told the good guys to shut up.

~~~
You're momma's so fat, not even Galladel can raise her spirits.

You're momma's so ugly, Chronicler wants to forget her face.

How do you find a dark elf? GUILTY.
~~~

Foodfight, the mod.

~~~

1000 candy canes, three feet of gumballs, candy corn shaped like circles, chocolate gold coins, marshmallow spell packets, pixie sticks, butterscotch, and the myriad of other junk food that made its way into this event.

Guys, holy smokes you're amazing.

~~~~
Steve Amore as The Eleventh Hour mutely solving one of the Sphinx Riddles -- the answer was "words".

And after the twist:

"I'm not stupid, I'm a murderer." <-- literally the only complete sentence, let alone clear words I heard him say all event, and it was an aside at the very last moment on the very last puzzles.
CHILLZZZZZ

~~~~

*screams* "WHAT IS THIS PRAYER THAT DELIVERS GUMBALLS?????"
Dollie: "Please"
*screams* "PLLEEAASEEE"

~~~
*intimidating character enters the Sphinx room*
Derly: "Close the door please"
*intimidating character does a spinning back kick and gently closes the door with his foot*
Derly: "That was...delicate, yet aggressive"
Intimating character: "JUST LIKE YOU, BOOM."

~~

LADY SPHINX KNOCKING CUPS AND CANDY CANES OFF THE TABLES.
CAT MAN KNOCKING CUPS AND CANDY CANES OFF THE TABLES.

~~~
Matt M. kept every single NPC on edge at feast and organically gave us the trigger to pop the packets. Seriously intimidating. Matt, you were wonderful to be terrified of.

~~~
Sam Owens's character was SO FASCINATED with the potions system. He definitely got over forty of them. And I'm pretty sure(?) that james only put out 100. OOG, All of the NPCs were super excited to watch his progress. we were absolutely freaking out every time we heard he'd got his hands on like, another FIVE. it was so intense, we were so stoked to watch it all devolve.

~~~

Blank: "I got the ice princess away from that guy for you. He tried to court her, but I did it better?"

~~~

Gus Martino exploding glitter everywhere like a party popper when Dollie had Derly cut his arms cut off and then the Lady Sphinx mercy killing him. Gus. Holysmokes.

~~~

Flerg the fireant, crawling into bed with Gus:
"Remember that time I crawled into bed with you and we almost had a moment?"

~~~

Peonies (sp?) trying to hook up every lonely person he saw. He tried to set the Sphinx up with Berg and with Catman, and then the Monkey King with the Troll/Ogre? Queen. It was glorious.

~~~

TIC LITERALLY NOT BACKING DOWN AS I BERATED HIM AND HAD HIM EXECUTED FOR DISLIKING CANDY CANES AS A FORM OF CURRENCY

~~~
Steve was dora the explorer. I was the backpack with the map.

~~~
*singing with Maestro *
"We won we won we won!
We won we won we won!
We cut off his head, and now he's dead,
we won we won we won!"

~~~

"SHE HAS A SHIP IN HER HAIR, MAYBE THAT's WHERE BERG IS HIDING."

~~~

Maestro and Brom: "PANTS OFF DANCE OFF?"
Derly: No
Dollie: YES.
Derly: I HIGHLY ADVICE AGAINST THIS.
*INTENSE EYECONTACT*
Jen whispers: Steve, do you need to get out of here to laugh?
Steve whispers: Yes I am going to die
Dollie: THE DUCHESS NEEDS TO GO TO THE BATHROOM
*darts upstairs to hide in the dregaroom*
*steve breaks character and literally does not stop laughing for ten minutes straight*
Jen: What happened? Was it the pants off dance off?
Steve: "A litte bit. Let me explain.
So, crazy town? I can deal with.
Everyone dressed silly? I can handle.
You and james riffing, that's a little hard.
Pants off dance off almost broke me BUT....
*sighs*....Sean moulson having the state of new jersey painted across his eye was it. that got me. that got me bad."

~~~
"There's a squirrel in this cup!"
*waylay trap*
~~~

After the switchover to travance, finding parts of a hobbit in a bag.
~~~
The most tense feast of all time and we dragged it out as long as we could it was beautiful A+ uncomfortable silence would A+ uncomfortable silence again.

~~~

5am skype calls with Drew as we worked on backstories, tented fingers, maniacal giggles, traded threats, and fought Tori over Alisia.

~~~

Seriously big thanks to James for letting me work with everyone behind the scenes on this event. I had an absolute blast.

HUGE thanks to the PCs who came out and experimented with all the weird we threw at them. There was some seriously mindblowing RP going on, I was so impressed, and it really just made the entire weekend so amazing.
I hope you all had a great time. And I look forward to seeing who wanders back into game. :D

Croínamara Ull Uidhir of Clan Uidhir
Squire to Knight Captain Magnus
Chancellor of the Arts
Sergeant of the Baronial Guard

OOG:
Jen F.
Roleplay Marshal
Last edit: 31 Mar 2015 07:48 by Croínamara (Jen).
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gallion (Gallion), Morwenne (Morwenne), Nalick (NalickDeMarche), Kanas Whisperwood Silverfang (midgetelf), Aleia Miryam Nemeir (Aleia Miryam Nemeir)
  • Arden
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • The ocean is more ancient than the mountains, and freighted with the memories and the dreams of time.
  • Thank Yous: 163
31 Mar 2015 02:18 #7 by Arden (Shelby)
Replied by Arden (Shelby) on topic Re:Alt Event Highlights

OOG: Shelby M Briar [She/They]
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gallion (Gallion), Tim P (OrganicGolem), Morwenne (Morwenne), Lina Marinescu (Ismaesumi), Keavy (Dani), Sindarion (Steven SA), Croínamara (Jen), Nalick (NalickDeMarche)
  • Jack
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Pi is exactly 3
  • Thank Yous: 308
31 Mar 2015 02:28 - 31 Mar 2015 02:30 #8 by Jack (Keeperofdice)
Replied by Jack (Keeperofdice) on topic Alt Event Highlights
Inspired by Tim P. These are my event highlights:

[img

Ser Jack Siefer
Knight Of Drega'Mire
Head of Research & Development of Kormyre
Sky Marshal
Captain of the K.A.S. Tarrasque

OOG: Gus M.

“Men learn from their failures. I prefer to learn from the failures of others..”
"Sometimes what the world doesn't need is a hero. Sometimes what it needs is a monster."
Last edit: 31 Mar 2015 02:30 by Jack (Keeperofdice).
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gallion (Gallion), Gabriel Chance (Kiellor), Magnus (hippy g0th), geezer (geezer), Tim P (OrganicGolem), Morwenne (Morwenne), Sindarion (Steven SA), Croínamara (Jen)
31 Mar 2015 03:20 #9 by Piggy Punch (Wyen Nightfrost)
Replied by Piggy Punch (Wyen Nightfrost) on topic Alt Event Highlights
A PC's head is only worth 10 gold and 7 silver. I should know I'm the one who bought it.

Trip...trip...trip...trip...... :)

Baht A'tal Damien Mograinne
Champion of Galmachis

OOG Josh LaBar
  • Morwenne
  • She called me the Wellspring!
  • Thank Yous: 92
31 Mar 2015 09:40 - 10 Apr 2015 13:55 #10 by Morwenne (Morwenne)
Replied by Morwenne (Morwenne) on topic Alt Event Highlights
Oh my goodness you guys, I am actually still riding the high of this Alt event. I had a BLAST!

There are so many, oh my gosh. Let me see what I can remember.

- Lady Sphinx staring me dead in the eye as she knocked cups off the table.
- Tree Lobsters and single mothers.
- Getting a lecture from a BROOM about getting my own drinks.
- Everything Monkey King. Matt <3 you are my hero.
- Berg mod. All of Berg mod. The tea, the mud, the Fears, tiny potato, coffee cake, Labyrinth style trash golem. James flubbing the Galadel joke. Giving a corpse my robe.
- Josh LaBar being EVERYWHERE
- "The world is moving around you, you are staying still." I WISH I COULD REMEMBER YOUR NAMES. (I'm so terrible at names you guys, I'm so, so sorry) The Baron von Sausage Roll pair. <3 I adore you, you made my Friday night, and you know who you are <3
- Special delivery glitter bomb
- Not needing a jacket because I had a giant bear.
- Watching Jeremy get executed for not liking candy canes as a form of currency. Excellent scene, and it was the moment for me where I absolutely, without a shadow of a doubt, knew something was terribly, horribly wrong.
- Colin in the front, Larry in the back, terror party for everyone!
- Formulating plans with Teresa and Haze at feast, then trying to diffuse the tension long enough for me to determine who the most deadly were.
- SEAN MOULSEN. YOU ARE TERRIFYING. Please do not visit my dreams.
- The "Daily Affirmation" mail deliveries.
- Everything Sandman and the Mutes. I still don't get how you all understood each other...

There are more, there are so many more, but to all of you who didn't get thrown on staff, I am so sorry you missed my number one highlight.
- Dr. Graves grabbing Sherman by the lapels, shaking him, and then the echoing, room quieting SLAP that followed. I'm still laughing about it. Thank you Steve, for going the extra mile <3

A++ Alt event, thank you to the whole team!

Morwenne D. Archangel-Worthington
Lady of Alisandria
Guild Master

(oog: Alisia, Card Marshal, Story Teller)
Last edit: 10 Apr 2015 13:55 by Morwenne (Morwenne).
The following user(s) said Thank You: Croínamara (Jen), Rowan Uidhir (Teresa)
  • Rowan Uidhir
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Beans, beans, the musical fruit...
  • Thank Yous: 145
31 Mar 2015 10:38 - 31 Mar 2015 13:31 #11 by Rowan Uidhir (Teresa)
Replied by Rowan Uidhir (Teresa) on topic Alt Event Highlights
- Interactions with Matt and thinking that his way "out" was the best course of action. Then thinking that it was the worst course of action. Then realizing that I was terrified of the man I was conspiring with. Then realizing that he had to be put down.
- Sean's BEAUTIFULLY HORRIFYING transition from happy, to creepy, to get the [bleep] away from me.
- I didn't think I wrote a card that was able to fight toe-to-toe with those PCs and NPCs. I'm not great at combat, but I want to thank all of you who I fought against at main mod. Thank you Sean, for the brawling, thank you Will and Justin for fighting the good fight and taking up the last stand, and thank you Steve for the side-by-side clobbering! That was loads of fun and I REALLY enjoyed playing a combat class instead of my usual caster/utility setup.
- "Glitter is craft herpes."
- Antone's gypsy wanting to dance like my character and faking everything with Imaginarium powers because Teresa's primary experience with dance is limited at best.
- THANK YOU, CHUCK, FOR SUGGESTING TO PLAY MY FAVORITE CARD GAME EVER!!!!!!
- Steve to Matt: "So, I'm playing Magnus and you're playing Karkat."
- Feast with Alisia, Hazel, and Diane's characters.
- Chuck realizing who I was before I even knew who I was!

much more to follow after I do my assignments and papers and go to class :P

(OOG) Teresa Amore
Last edit: 31 Mar 2015 13:31 by Rowan Uidhir (Teresa).
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gallion (Gallion), Magnus (hippy g0th), Croínamara (Jen)
31 Mar 2015 17:22 #12 by Aleia Miryam Nemeir (Aleia Miryam Nemeir)
Replied by Aleia Miryam Nemeir (Aleia Miryam Nemeir) on topic Alt Event Highlights
The tense feast scene with the dutchess repeating everything Dr. Graves said, and all the PC's getting more and more angry that I have to say played out perfectly? PRICELESS.
Not realizing that Brom was a broom, or that the dutchess was a corpse, until after the end of the event? And then laughing your head off? PRICELESS.
That moment when you realize that you are one of the only sane people left, albeit hallucinating? Or the one where you realize an insane asylum in a magical universe has huge bombs that need to have their fuses wired to be lit? Or the one where you roll over in bed and an NPC in a mask is staring down at you? PRICELESS.
The experience of putting someone from stage three leprosy into stage four leprosy as a cute, fluffy little plague rat? PRETTY DARN PRICELESS.
Trying to reason with a hyper clown? PRICELESS.
Telling villains to get their monologue over with? PRICELESS
James as Jeffrey, which is apparently a reference unto itself? PRICELESS, EVEN THOUGH I DON'T GET THE REFERENCE.
Green glitter? ANNOYING, BUT PRICELESS.
Candy? I'M SURE IT COST SOME SPECIFIC AMOUNT, THOUGH I DON'T KNOW THE NUMBER- BUT THE TASTE WAS PRICELESS.
Realboy the homunculus golem thingy. I don't know if that NPC went out or not, but the idea? PRICELESS

A PC's head? 10 GOLD, 7 SILVER.

I'm done. Words cannot describe how done I am after seeing the price tag.

Aleia Miryam Nemeir

OOG: Eliana Schulman
"We named them Stormageddon and Eavee. I'm pretty sure the new DM made them into omelets..."
"Not the sombrero!"
"Never in my life have I been so terrified by the color yellow and/or Daisy Duck."
"Insert Random Quote From My Life Here!"
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gallion (Gallion), Sindarion (Steven SA), Croínamara (Jen), Nalick (NalickDeMarche)
  • Keavy
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Will bite when provoked
  • Thank Yous: 231
31 Mar 2015 21:47 #13 by Keavy (Dani)
Replied by Keavy (Dani) on topic Alt Event Highlights

And Galamachian spells.
And Monkey King.
And Sam's dryad make up omg <3
And Killing Berg with Smooth Jazz and an Ulcer
And Levitate
And playing Malakai again
And charming the crap out of Clytie

In Loyalty to Arawyn,
Keavy Lylas Kennyr'renaith
Servant and Protector of Arawyn
Druid | Totem Diviner | Herald of Nature
Danielle Sanfilippo
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gallion (Gallion), Sindarion (Steven SA), Dame Clytie Silverfang (itsgonnabemay)
  • Croínamara
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Sock Marshal
  • Thank Yous: 467
31 Mar 2015 21:56 #14 by Croínamara (Jen)
Replied by Croínamara (Jen) on topic Alt Event Highlights
Tori: "Oh my god it is so cold outside"
Me: "Really? I was quite comfortable!"
Tori: "You had a space heater."

*everyone stares at Steve*

Croínamara Ull Uidhir of Clan Uidhir
Squire to Knight Captain Magnus
Chancellor of the Arts
Sergeant of the Baronial Guard

OOG:
Jen F.
Roleplay Marshal
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dame Clytie Silverfang (itsgonnabemay)
  • Sindarion
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • "I hope you all enjoy iambic heptameter."
  • Thank Yous: 318
01 Apr 2015 01:10 #15 by Sindarion (Steven SA)
Replied by Sindarion (Steven SA) on topic Alt Event Highlights
Man oh man oh man oh man oh man

Let's start with the crazy amount of planning that Josh did to assemble the Architects of Creation. As soon as the alt event was announced, he roped a group of people together and as a group, we shlapped together an awesome backstory (despite it only existing in LSD Candyland).

Talking to Gina and Jen as soon as I checked in and got the number written on my arm.
"We're inmates in an asylum, aren't we?"
"SHUSH, STEVE, YOU'RE BREAKING MY IMMERSION."
"But there are totally asylums in game! Like, there's one in Lortra and-"
"SHHHHHHHH."

SLEEPING IN A CLOSET YAAAY

Riddles riddles riddles!

That moment when the Architects of Creation spoke to Rufus Furyburrow and convinced him that they really are grand creations. And then his realization that the Eleventh Hour was the personification of death and destruction.
"The Eleventh Hour is everyone's friend in the end."

The initial realization that something might not be right with the world after talking to Sam's character upon finding out that he drank 20-something potions... And then making a mad dash for a few potions of my own!

Mute chats with the Sandman!

oh god the imaginarium fight with berg
or the Yes-And Fight.
"BUT THE NEEDLES ARE MADE OF PAPER!"

PLOT TWIST! WHOOOOOAAAA AAAAAAOOO OOOO OOH

Seeing that my packet had the insanities of Dementia and Psychopathy, and trying to figure out how to roleplay them... and then realizing that the only thing scarier than a mindless insane brute is an intelligent insane brute.

Telling the orderlies to GET DOWN ON THE GROUND! GET DOWN ON THE GROUND! COMPLY! and trying not to laugh at the look of confusion on their faces.

Solving the puzzles quicker than the ST's expected.
"Is crazy, not stupid."

And then running free into Travance. Smelling and licking people to make sure that they weren't candy. And then the chat with Lois and slow but sure curing of his psychopathy.

AND THEN SUNDAY MORNING NPC SHIFT!

Playing a couple of ice mephits, and then playing Kris the Gambler. Played Egyptian Ratscrew that ended up against me and my OOG sister, and oh my goodness, it was just as intense as it was during all those family vacations in Cape May. A few other card games were played, including the obligatory Blackjack, Go Fish Yourself, 52 Pickup (thank you, Chuck :| ), and Gin Rummy.

~ Knight Morgan "Sindarion" Sinclair
[strike]Vagabond[/strike] Harper

OOG:
Steven Sebastian Amore
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gallion (Gallion), Nalick (NalickDeMarche), Dame Clytie Silverfang (itsgonnabemay)
  • Rowan Uidhir
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Beans, beans, the musical fruit...
  • Thank Yous: 145
01 Apr 2015 01:25 #16 by Rowan Uidhir (Teresa)
Replied by Rowan Uidhir (Teresa) on topic Alt Event Highlights
Steven, at least I didn't annoy you with my "Soft Paw" technique. I would have creamed you so badly and taken all of the NPC's money for that game. It was super fun and reminiscent of our childhood.

(OOG) Teresa Amore
01 Apr 2015 17:00 #17 by Hazel Storm (HazelStorm)
Replied by Hazel Storm (HazelStorm) on topic Alt Event Highlights
Thank you

Hazel Storm - "Keep calm and let it go."

OOG: Heather Kissling
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.773 seconds