February 2018 Highlights! (Travance on Ice)

• Swyft
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future.
  • Thank Yous: 339
11 Feb 2018 19:16 - 11 Feb 2018 19:33 #1 by Swyft (agentswift)
February 2018 Highlights! (Travance on Ice) was created by Swyft (agentswift)
That feel when an Aguarran cleric and Glomm priest teach an Andorran priest how to channel God and smite her enemies while her mentor watches.

Being outclassed AF at homonculus mod and running around screaming, not dissimilar to a panicked muppet.
- Nick C. being the weirdest 10 souled homunculus failure asking to die and then having to deal with me on the ground next to him, shrieking with a flask of screaming death about how shitty it was no one was coming to save my ass.
- Matt Magnus somehow managing to be everywhere at once and making everything terrifying.
- Running straight into Will's arm (he was an evil homunculous at the time, btw) after running screaming from Eden/Matt and a pack of other homunculi after being saved by Zelretch's secret recipe in the last second of my death count. We ended up on the ground... Laughing... while my hat flew off...

Discussing DAYUMMM Kellard and BOYS NIGHT followed by GIRLS NIGHT and other similar obnoxious topics that were shouted in the middle of the inn. Jun was on FIRE, btw.

Doing Bambi moves on the ice.

Helping Duncan resurrect Zelretch, who thought it was a great idea to punch Necrophitus.

Luna carting my almost dead body around and trying to stop like 3 creatures from freakin' eating me. And this after some crazy thing blew Swyft's friggin' legs off and she literally covered my entire body with her body and shield to stop the thing from continuing to mess me up. She's badass, lol.

Nearly immediately destroying the New Gaalderon diplomatic meeting by asking the wrong question...

SWORD DIPLOMACY

Absolute hilarity late night in the Adventurer's Guild (Happy birthday, Nick C.!) and getting the 3am "zoomies," which means tearing ass around the building and sticking my paw under the bathroom door because someone dared to have a closed door in my presence.

Snow almost becoming a free elf.

Dame Swyft T. Glitterfang-Johnson-Ludwig
-Knight of Corvancia
- Carnifex of Aguara
- Designer of Stonefall Couture: "Because you're never too bad to look good!"

(OOG: Renée Day)
Last edit: 11 Feb 2018 19:33 by Swyft (agentswift).
The following user(s) said Thank You: Keavy (Dani), Brian T. (Renthios), Wili (), Sir Reno Linsaria (HeartofGold), Kaiva (Kaiva Malakai)
  • Nalick
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • In the place where everything changes, but nothing ever does.
  • Thank Yous: 1440
11 Feb 2018 20:43 - 11 Feb 2018 20:53 #2 by Nalick (NalickDeMarche)
Replied by Nalick (NalickDeMarche) on topic February 2018 Highlights! (Travance on Ice)
Sitting in the bar room before lay-on on Friday night and two good friends who hadn't been to an event in what felt like forever, coming up to me with character cards in their hands. Slowly realizing that they were coming to play and getting increasingly excited.

Getting accidentally split off from my NPC crew but winging it anyway: Casper the Cleanly Ghost did some tidying up after 95% of the Inn went to go punch Necrophitus and was weird, helpful, and weirdly helpful.

Friday night, I didn't go to Eden's island, but still got to experience intense and deeply emotional RP all the same, as people slowly trickled back. Initially seeing Ricky L. walk up the road as Brutus and just being happy OOG to see him.

Some internal character monologues after an interaction with Reno. It was a slow burn, a slight slower than stubbing your toe and feeling the pain, but I'll be damned if it wasn't fascinating.

Post-Ostcliff meeting snow-chunk fight. Thanks, Lokthar! Lois literally sending a chill down Chet's spine.

Watching a few players from afar who are far more active than I'd ever seen them. That's what it's all about.

Singing more as Nalick than I have in years. Possibly more to come. More poetry as well, interestingly enough.

Reviving an old prop that hadn't seen the light of day since the Winterdark Ball in 2014 for some tense RP in the Inn.

Sunday, chats about a new king and Clytie explaining how Lord Gideon would be a good choice, but that Travancian government differed greatly with that of governments on the other side of the Rift. Cue Chet:

"Well yeah, but if you can govern a couple hundred children, a couple Kormyrians should be no big deal."

Whole group goes silent and Chet receives the blankest stare from Clytie. Whoops.

Last edit: 11 Feb 2018 20:53 by Nalick (NalickDeMarche).
The following user(s) said Thank You: Alex (Wormwood), Sir Reno Linsaria (HeartofGold), Ninnyhammer (Anna Collins)
  • Ninnyhammer
  • Life is short and pleasures few and holed the ship and drowned the crew.
  • Thank Yous: 65
11 Feb 2018 22:01 #3 by Ninnyhammer (Anna Collins)
Replied by Ninnyhammer (Anna Collins) on topic February 2018 Highlights! (Travance on Ice)
Seeing Travance's finest and newest Corporal, Ravyn Defessa Aeronwen, in action.
The ever rollercoastering relationship of Ninny & Owen.
Some very unexpected character developments after the Eden Island mod. The dissonance between what you and your character can pick up on being very real.
Night walk & OOG chit-chat with Robert Davis.
Drain Life doesn't work on Undead, they can see through my red headband, and I just lost my Air Sphere. Time to cast Feign Death and fake it by Solitaire's properly dead body for the last few minutes of the fairy mod. #zugzwang

Lira Ninnyhammer, Baronial Inquisitor

OOG: Anna Collins
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sindarion (Steven SA), Grimkjell Eirson (BillHannings), Nalick (NalickDeMarche), Solitaire (nobody2357)
  • Wili
  • Thank Yous: 206
12 Feb 2018 00:20 #4 by Wili ()
Replied by Wili () on topic February 2018 Highlights! (Travance on Ice)
I KILLED A BEHEMOTH!!!!!!!

Wilindé Aläciel
AKA Wili
Blackbird Manager Extraordinaire

OOG-Kelley Commeford
The following user(s) said Thank You: Liz (Liz), Sindarion (Steven SA), Swyft (agentswift), Grashügel (HAZMAT221), Ephrem (bamore62)
  • Alex
  • Kingslayer
  • Thank Yous: 206
12 Feb 2018 09:45 #5 by Alex (Wormwood)
Replied by Alex (Wormwood) on topic February 2018 Highlights! (Travance on Ice)
It was great seeing you guys, and to step into mr. Wormwood's skin again. Thanks everyone!

OOG: Alex B.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Liz (Liz), Oren Tenderson (Tormy), Eden Heimdell (amalthea), Dimetri Yhatzi (DMvanhart), Sindarion (Steven SA), Annora (Karen), Angeliana (Angeliana), Swyft (agentswift), Grimkjell Eirson (BillHannings), Nalick (NalickDeMarche), Kanas Whisperwood Silverfang (midgetelf), Sir Reno Linsaria (HeartofGold)
  • JTinney
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Lad... Never hit if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting.... But if ye have to hit, never hit soft
  • Thank Yous: 537
12 Feb 2018 10:15 #6 by JTinney (Swordsaint)
Replied by JTinney (Swordsaint) on topic February 2018 Highlights! (Travance on Ice)
Highlights...

You guys... Really DO Listen! :)

I want to say thank you to all of y'all for watching out for each other out there on the ice and semi-ice. We had far LESS instances of injury than we do on a normal weekend; cannot tell you how much us Safety Folks appreciate that.

To all who asked after me and such after the week I've had- thank you.

Now some good memories of the weekend and I had a few.

Friday Night Fights- Goblins and hobgoblins oh my.

Orias Wormwood... and the Epic staredown between himself and Seth. Had that come to blows, it was not going to end well.
-Post staredown chat. We really do need to have that conversation over a bottle, Alex.

Waiting for the return of the Homoc Siege Relief Force return so I could rez people if needed.

Saturday NPC Flava Shift. (Talk about a shift on the fly story)
- Yamaira/Luma… Sorry/not sorry. And you are hot on your brother’s heels with this being-a-hero-and-dying-for-it thing.
- Rachel/Reno… nice job and congrats on being the first of the new rules White Dragoon (with getting it like a boss) They are far different than what they were. You were targeted for many reasons… Way to tell them to Piss Off.

Come to think of it, bravo both of you for that very reason. “Piss Off!” indeed. 

Afternoon Jed Mass… and the contrasting viewpoints presented. Hope everyone enjoyed.

Behemoth fighting. Karen, way to recognize a fully defensive fighter and for the record, I had NEVER used Balance in that fashion before. Just seemed appropriate at the time- and you made me work too.
We will get a one-on-one at some point or wind up back to back, kicking bad things in the teeth; I look forward to either event.

Speaking of Back To Back, I understand the Formation Class lesson on the Desperation Formation came in handy Saturday night. Ostvolk, you are 100% welcome and I cannot ask for more attentive students.

Even you, Conal.

The Promotion of Cleric Mileof to the rank of Templar. Congrats on that, Andrew. You put in work… and were also the recipient of what ultimately was the last Change Composition that will ever be in game on a PC’s weapon. I hope you popped more than a few goblin tickets with it.

Feast- very reasonable Chili with real Cheeze-and-Mac. Siracha sauce to spice it up and it was good.

1st Main Mod- Nick Culberson, way to be a pain in the ass Behemoth… and Glad I got in that battle with you. After getting worked over by Karen’s, I was looking for some payback.
2nd Main/Late Mod… two things on this one.
the first… I had only planned on just standing on the table to get an idea on who we had for the last battle. Then Reece opened his mouth (“Whoa, Duncan’s on the table about to stir some shit…” Or something to that effect).
No planned rabblerousing speech until that was half yelled. Damn you to an anxiety hell, ya bastard. Good thing I can improv fairly well.

And the second… What I was thinking? I have no idea why but after seeing him out there, I went Face to Face with Necrophitis, actually got his attention…. and told him “No”. Twice.
This did not end well, I assure you though At least it ended better than Zelrich’s actions.

Post Midnite Bounty Hunt/Guard Mod…. When the only Guard on the mission is the Captain and everyone else was a Blood Spirit. Yeah that happened.
And if this isn’t proof we secret squirrels got their backs on shit, I don’t know what else…

Sunday Morning Breakfast
Yo… grilled leftover Cheeze-and-Mac is tasty. Especially when its done in bacon grease.

Dissecting events and pondering things with Aldric. I completely think your theory is right, Dave. And after discussing it with the Old Sword last night, she thinks you are too.

Banishing Elementals. Probably the last time I’ll ever get to do that.

And then it was time to pack and head out.

A good event, if bittersweet; this is was the last time for a lot of the skills/abilities on my card… many of which helped saved PC lives and helped various plots be successful. At least I got to have some fun with these talents this go-around (thank you Liz Reese!!)….

And I look forward (with admitted trepidation) to what comes next by the March Event (less than three weeks from now, btw).

Peace and see everyone in March.

Father Duncan MacKenzie

Templar-High Priest of Brazen
Chaplain, Bloodspirits Mercenary Company

Janos Beecham (alt)
Dragoon of No Importance

John Tinney
Safety Marshal/ EMT
The following user(s) said Thank You: Alex (Wormwood), Ephrem (bamore62), Sir Reno Linsaria (HeartofGold)
12 Feb 2018 10:20 #7 by Donald MacFhionnlaigh (raidr0933)
Replied by Donald MacFhionnlaigh (raidr0933) on topic February 2018 Highlights! (Travance on Ice)
this was a very quiet event for me. I dunno if anyone else saw anything I did, but by and large, this was quiet.

Donald MacFhionnlaigh
OOG: Sean Farquharson "Jarhead"
  • JTinney
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Lad... Never hit if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting.... But if ye have to hit, never hit soft
12 Feb 2018 10:37 #8 by JTinney (Swordsaint)
Replied by JTinney (Swordsaint) on topic February 2018 Highlights! (Travance on Ice)

Donald MacFhionnlaigh wrote: this was a very quiet event for me. I dunno if anyone else saw anything I did, but by and large, this was quiet.

I know I saw ya out there fightings... and hear your new batlecry:

"Somethin's gettin' a Kickin'!!!"
:cheer: :cheer: :cool: :cheer: :cheer:

Father Duncan MacKenzie

Janos Beecham (alt)
Dragoon of No Importance

John Tinney
Safety Marshal/ EMT
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nalick (NalickDeMarche), Ephrem (bamore62)
  • Nalick
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • In the place where everything changes, but nothing ever does.
  • Thank Yous: 1440
12 Feb 2018 11:03 - 12 Feb 2018 11:04 #9 by Nalick (NalickDeMarche)
Replied by Nalick (NalickDeMarche) on topic February 2018 Highlights! (Travance on Ice)

Donald MacFhionnlaigh wrote: this was a very quiet event for me. I dunno if anyone else saw anything I did, but by and large, this was quiet.

I finally role-played with you a few times, got to hear you warn something about an imminent kickin', AND mentor a new dragoon, all of which were enjoyable.

Last edit: 12 Feb 2018 11:04 by Nalick (NalickDeMarche).
  • Not An Assassin
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • I'm not a man fighting against monsters, I'm a monster fighting against the world as it reclaims itself.
  • Thank Yous: 344
12 Feb 2018 12:59 #10 by Not An Assassin (Salem)
Replied by Not An Assassin (Salem) on topic February 2018 Highlights! (Travance on Ice)
Had a fist fight with Peaches. The floor of the inn won.

Salem Noire, Lieutenant Commander of the Blood Spirits

Lieutenant Leon Drekken of House Zezima

OOG-Reece Belmont
The following user(s) said Thank You: Swyft (agentswift), Ephrem (bamore62)
  • Angeliana
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • "Followers of Andorra believe foremost in the power of redemption, and that far better than a slain or imprisoned foe is a foe that turns from the path of evil and becomes good."
  • Thank Yous: 364
12 Feb 2018 13:47 #11 by Angeliana (Angeliana)
Replied by Angeliana (Angeliana) on topic February 2018 Highlights! (Travance on Ice)
Fuck Ice. Ok, now that I got that off my chest, some highlights:

~ Was that Wormwood? Grimkjell don't fuck with me... No it really was... Fastest I've ran into the bar and hardest I've hugged a person probably ever. Welcome back. The panic attack that ensued, the disbelief, all the drinks.

~ An ambiguous request from Magnus, which I tried to honor, he was late! damnit. Sucked to feel that shit.

~ Eden's lair you say? What can go wrong? Ya... EVERYTHING. Brutal. Got stuck past a lot of powerful homunculi, with a tiny bit of life left in me inside a sanctuary. Retreat was called but nothing I could do to escape. Man talk about fear. 4 bodies around me, I can't even identify half of them. Suddenly Beardy tries to save me with a distraction and a flee attempt. Karen slams me into the ground next to Aldric's body. Back into a sanctuary inches before she is in my face.

~ Orias fighting to get to her this entire time <3

~ Eden's impossible offer to let me leave but I can only take one body with me. Upon my hesitation she gave me 5 seconds. If it weren't for saving another life, I might have preferred death over making that choice. 4 seconds to run to allies who are further than that with other homunculi who didn't hear the offer in the way? Grab Aldric's body by my feet, haul ass, eat a slay several feet from the group. /Forced recall from Brutus. Thank you.

~ Seth and Orias's quarrel. He had asked me who Wormwood was, I had told him... Well, I guess he wanted to find out more for himself?

~ Jed's mass. Good words brother, always great mass delivery.

~ Marshaling main mod, following Taylor's Behemoth. Hope you all enjoyed it.

~ Staring down Necrophitus with a positive energy barrier which he shattered onto me for 100 body. Ok, that hurt eeeep. Magnus got it worse tho, wow. How are we going to do this?

~ Giving a whole other meaning to Andorra speaks through you. <3

Was a fun weekend. Thank again for all of you who helped me when I was freaking out Sunday about losing my car key and to the person who found it and turned it into logistics for me. Thank you so much. See you next time KR family.

Dame Angeliana Himmlisch
The Heart of Winterdark
Healer of Count Sebastien Everest
High Priestess & Champion of Andorra

Alt: D ~ Artist ~ Captain of The Crimson Trident ~
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank Yous: 173
12 Feb 2018 18:52 #12 by Faila (Faila)
Replied by Faila (Faila) on topic February 2018 Highlights! (Travance on Ice)
Highlight: Playing Boom Boom the Goblin
Lowlight: Not being able to keep a straight face playing Boom Boom the Goblin
Kudos: Amazing RP on that mod and people being smart about safety

IG: Faila Stormshard Steelson
Owner of Steelson Smithing and Culpepper Drumworks
"May your heart be brave, your mind fierce, and your spirit strong."

Alt: "Gigi"
Dealer in rare books and librarian

OOG: Crystal G.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ephrem (bamore62)
12 Feb 2018 18:55 #13 by Templar Aldric (Selrik)
Replied by Templar Aldric (Selrik) on topic February 2018 Highlights! (Travance on Ice)
Deus Vult.

Templar Aldric
Champion Fisherman of Amanthyre
Prophet of the Holy Light
Templar of Valos

"The sacred writings are quite specific on the subject of killing, but are a bit fuzzier on the topic of kneecaps."

OOG - David McCormick.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Not An Assassin (Salem), Ephrem (bamore62)
  • Liz
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank Yous: 173
12 Feb 2018 19:12 #14 by Liz (Liz)
Replied by Liz (Liz) on topic February 2018 Highlights! (Travance on Ice)
This event was Allyce's favorite kind:

1- Find the enemy
2- Survive the enemy
3- Respect the enemy and make them your target
4- Gain information about your target
5- Eliminate target

Literally. Favorite. Kind.

-RPing with Matt is literally always a pleasure. I dont know what it is about Allyce and almost any NPC Matt plays that is the antagonist, but we nearly always go head to head and I love it.

-Tracking down an army. Twice.
-Surviving the interrogation without giving anything away.
-Taking advantage of the "gift"
-Being there for the focus walk of the Chancellor
-Hunting the general
-Helping to kill the general

NPCing

-Making the fight as hard for you guys as I could
-Getting the fight handed back to me as awesomely as you guys are able to do
-Everyone had a great time
-I literally loved that role and its thanks to you all that I did

Marshaling

-I HOPE EVERYONE LOVED THAT MOD

See you allllll sooooooooon (Cannot wait!)

Allyce
Lieutenant of the Baronial Guard

Mae Fang Zhang
Healer of Khitan
"Go with honor and your ancestors shall guide you."

Allyce
Lt. of the Baronial Guard
"Well... who likes a dull life? There's work to do."

OOG: Liz Reese

Marshal
Land Staff
The following user(s) said Thank You: Alex (Wormwood), Ephrem (bamore62)
  • Caelvan
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Blights will taste my sword. Those who corrupt Arawyn will pay with their lives
  • Thank Yous: 487
12 Feb 2018 22:09 #15 by Caelvan (Caelvan)
Replied by Caelvan (Caelvan) on topic February 2018 Highlights! (Travance on Ice)
Haven’t done one of these in a while, that’s how you know it was a good one.

-Playing Merikh for most of the event was awesome, if unexpected.

-Before the event knowing that a Celestial was in the General and having people tell me if I killed him it’d be treason

Friday
-Right off the bat Magnus coming up to Merikh asking him to make sure no one heals him when he does something tomorrow. That’s right everyone Merikh knew what was going on!
-Sitting at the table next to the talks so I could easily kill him when the moment was right and then surprise! He made it so it wasn’t treason!
-Escorting Winks to “have fun” with a goblin and finding 2 spirits when he killed it
-2nd spirit was apparently the Chancellor, who immediately got resurrected. Congrats Drew, first resurrection that Merikh has done and it was on your NPC.

Saturday
-The two “main mods” were fun.
-After the first one and someone spirit tethered the boss, Merikh just kept trying to Grant Death them while Nesterin intercepted them. Nick I’m glad we both enjoyed that.
-Galmachias showing up after Magnus’s plan and the ensuing discussions
-Valanye saying yes and when Keavy says “no” Merikh didn’t even let his god dignify that with a response and just shot back “it’s her choice not yours and once the bargain is struck it’s done”

Saturday Night
- Walking onto Main Mod with 145 faith points felt so good
-Being on Magnus’s boss squad was awesome.
-Best part about that squad was the Divine Interventions and Merikh giving the General the middle finger after that.
-Matt M’s face when he realized that my staff didn’t count as a weapon and he had unlimited intercepts on Merikh.
-Throwing so many Grant Deaths at Matt Calo’s NPC General
-The Celestial is freed!
-You know it’s a good fight when you start at 145 and end at 10

Caelvan
-Being told we’re going to do a ritual against Necrophitus the second Caelvan comes in game.
-Promising at least 3 people that he would punch him where the sun doesn’t shine
-Kept that promise and got a couple more shots in which leads to....
-What happens to you when you hit Necrophitus? You die and come back as an undead. Had fun fighting the town.
-Jumping in the woods and hearing “Don’t turn your back to the wood line! Makes me happy that I’m that scary when hiding.

Sunday
-Mercenary Group comes into the inn claiming they’re all that and Caelvan draws his daggers. Kleidin answers his statements with “As lady of a land in Travance I respectfully ask my former knight to put you in your place” followed by Caelvan calling 5 trips on him....I think Winks would be proud.

-Talk with Valanye about her decision to be a champion of Galmachias. She got the “I’m not mad I’m just disappointed” talk from her father.
-That discussion ending with an OOG thought “I send such mixed messages” after saying yes as Merikh and what I said as Caelvan.

Awesome event overall.
Can’t wait for the March event for brand new beginnings.

Caelvan Renaith
March Warden of Selandrias
[hr]
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Gal'Azin Merikh Tazam
Death's Will
[hr]
OOG:
Conor Peckham
-Marshal
The following user(s) said Thank You: Alex (Wormwood), Nalick (NalickDeMarche), Ephrem (bamore62)
  • Keavy
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Will bite when provoked
  • Thank Yous: 231
12 Feb 2018 22:38 #16 by Keavy (Dani)
Replied by Keavy (Dani) on topic February 2018 Highlights! (Travance on Ice)
My only highlight:

Mother-daughter bonding at its finest. I wonder if there will be a stage reality show made because of it.

In Loyalty to Arawyn,
Keavy Lylas Kennyr'renaith
Servant and Protector of Arawyn
Druid | Totem Diviner | Herald of Nature
Danielle Sanfilippo
13 Feb 2018 00:26 #17 by Tyler Howie (Naspoiden)
Replied by Tyler Howie (Naspoiden) on topic February 2018 Highlights! (Travance on Ice)
Seamus finally getting through to Tim, maybe not about his mortality but about the risk he puts everyone else in. Unexpectedly spending majority of the event in the bar (good event for it) deciding to take some major steps for Tim that I never would have expected.

(Tyler Howie)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Seámus Aeislin (Seámus_Aeislin), Nalick (NalickDeMarche), Ephrem (bamore62)
  • Sir Reno Linsaria
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Words will always be stronger than any weapon or spell.
  • Thank Yous: 73
13 Feb 2018 19:12 #18 by Sir Reno Linsaria (HeartofGold)
Replied by Sir Reno Linsaria (HeartofGold) on topic February 2018 Highlights! (Travance on Ice)
Man this MONTH WAS SO ENJOYABLE!!
-Ice Realms really put things on hard mode, its fun having to hold tightly to someones arm so you don't slip and than proceed to slide away all the way from Kaladonia to Winterdark.
FRIDAY:
-Special thanks to Sébastien For chasing me after I tried using a clarity bomb on him since he was dominated. "GET BACK HERE!!!" As I ran at mock speeds away screaming "I MADE A GRAVE MISTAKE" Before he finally caught up to me with an assassinate and whacked me out soooo fast lol Than picked me up and was carrying my dying body. I don't even know know what would have happened next but AM I FEELING THAT FALL NOW. Showed so many people how fast I can run when I choose to haha. I was asked if I wanted to press charges on him to haha then seconds later he appears. Good times
-EDEN ISLAND WHOOOWEEEE WAS THAT PAINFUL. That wasn't an easy mod. Probably would have died if it wasn't for the fact Seth grabbed me by the scruff and had us both gated out of there.
SATURDAY:
-Starting things strong at the Scholars Table with READING LIKE A NERD
-Getting an amazing gift from my unknown dragon spirit
-Like 20 minutes later, these shady looking dudes walking. I call ALL my lores none work so I go back to minding my business. Next I know I find myself going with them, ending up on the other side of the world surrounded by THOUSANDS OF UNDEAD UUUGH CURIOSITY REALLY KILLED THE CAT ON THIS ONE BUT SURPRISE SURPRISE I HAVE MORE THAN ONE LIVES.
-On the bright side, My Spirit of the Dragon activates while I'm fighting this horde of undead (putting off my death) making it even coooler. Since the white flames led me to learn my unknown Dragon was PALINTHORN *SCREAMS* (Special thanks to Steve Oros, John Tinney, and Justin Whitmore YOU JERKS <3)
-Special thanks to Duncan for Redacted (You know what you did John)
-GREAT ROLEPLAY FOR MY FIRST PHOKUS WALK THANKS TO STARLING (THANK YOU ALICEEEEE)
-Getting wonderful Rp in with Chet, Selephatos (Think I got that), and Belegchand (You all are great)
-SOON LATER TO MY DEATH, Lord Sliverbow is all like "Are you sure you wanna do this?" Like DM styled and I'm like YEAH CAUSE ILL REGRET NOT DOING IT NOW! So Reno learns about her real parents and MAN IS SHE HAVING AN IDENTITY CRISIS NOW HAHA (Thank you Tori and Norm!!)

The weekend had so much personal plot that really was so enjoyable. I had cried coming out of the phokus haha and over Abel again. It was so great to be able to see Reno's backstory grow and and Reno grow up into this little mess of a hero. I LOVED ALL THE GOOD ROLEPLAY I GOT TO HAVE WITH EVERY ONE OF YOU <3
Thank you to all the storytellers and other players!

[img

[OOG: Rae Gisinger/Metsuda (They/Them)]
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nalick (NalickDeMarche)
  • Not An Assassin
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • I'm not a man fighting against monsters, I'm a monster fighting against the world as it reclaims itself.
  • Thank Yous: 344
14 Feb 2018 11:36 #19 by Not An Assassin (Salem)
Replied by Not An Assassin (Salem) on topic February 2018 Highlights! (Travance on Ice)
Okay, real highlights now.

Chasing Reno through the inn and dropping her like a bitch. Uhh...You're not a bitch...That's just how the saying goes.
Dropping a lot of people like a bitch, now that I think about it...Reno was just the most fun.
My God can beat up your God. And by that I mean at least my God actually shows up.
Liz Reese's dead behemoth body, just sitting there...Burning. Excellent for warming my hands, or roasting weenies.
Getting absolutely blasted on either Friday night or Saturday night. Can't remember. Drunk assassin IG leaks into drunk assassin OOG.
"Yes, I'm what's left of Sébastien." I've decided to channel my inner Argyle.
"I can't go fight Necrofekkis, I'm tapped out...From blowing my card on Travancians while I was altered." -The words of a man who is going to LOVE the thirty minute rest and roleplay rule.
Wormwood is love. Wormwood is life.
Got to chill out in total ectasy between the Bitebane and the Nercofungus main MODs. Those girls were so sweet.
I think I was sleepwalking during my NPC shift. I can't really remember it. I think I had a quarter staff.
I need more mental defenses...And an adult.
Bar fighting Peaches...And Chet...And my mental instability.

I need to drink more.

Salem Noire, Lieutenant Commander of the Blood Spirits

Lieutenant Leon Drekken of House Zezima

OOG-Reece Belmont
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nalick (NalickDeMarche), Ephrem (bamore62), Sir Reno Linsaria (HeartofGold)
  • JTinney
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
14 Feb 2018 12:02 #20 by JTinney (Swordsaint)

Reno Tropicana? wrote: Man this MONTH WAS SO ENJOYABLE!!
-Special thanks to Duncan for Redacted (You know what you did John)

You are welcome lass.... and you going was a result of an impromptu vote. :)

Father Duncan MacKenzie

Janos Beecham (alt)
Dragoon of No Importance

John Tinney
Safety Marshal/ EMT
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sir Reno Linsaria (HeartofGold)
  • Dimetri Yhatzi
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Si khohaimo may pachivalo sar o chachimo
  • Thank Yous: 127
15 Feb 2018 23:06 #21 by Dimetri Yhatzi (DMvanhart)
Replied by Dimetri Yhatzi (DMvanhart) on topic February 2018 Highlights! (Travance on Ice)
Slipped and falls...Zero. Cat-like grace every time it happens.

Saving Cennius...and seeing Chaos Warrior energy at work.
Thread of Fate and a pact?. We shall see.

Dimetri Yhatzi
Viceroy of Ostcliff
Druid of the Conclave.
Master Merchant and Locksmith, The Purple Thistle
Mashkar le gadjende leski shib si le Romeski zor

Damian VanHart - OOG
Marshal

"Destiny, chance, fate, fortune--they're all just ways of claiming your success without claiming your failures."
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ephrem (bamore62)
  • Narcis
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • "For every living person there are generations of dead. Which realm would you rather rule?"
  • Thank Yous: 450
16 Feb 2018 09:03 #22 by Narcis (ChrisR)
Replied by Narcis (ChrisR) on topic February 2018 Highlights! (Travance on Ice)
I will give you my highlight in the form of Leliana's reaction to them:

-Screams forever about lack of control-
-screams internally about weird skeleton senpai feeling-
-screams internally and externally about Fate and manipulating it and how it may have manipulated her-
-Screams about necromancy getting shut off and people attacking Necrophtius despite my pained shrieking screams-
-screams excitedly about meeting real queens-
-Screams about setting her siblings up so she can grow up-

can't wait for March and to see how much More screaming Leliana does :P

OOG:Chris R.
Storyteller / Marshal
The following user(s) said Thank You: Annora (Karen), Nalick (NalickDeMarche), Ephrem (bamore62)
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.662 seconds