November 20/1218

• Morgan
  • Thank Yous: 20
12 Nov 2018 16:06 #1 by Morgan (faewinds)
November 20/1218 was created by Morgan (faewinds)
What were your highlights? Share them here!

[img

Player: Mary Rose M.
Main: Morgan Cooper, High Priestess Of Glomm, Find Gregory Ya Gahdang Self
Alt: Fiona Hesperus, SAYTR NOT ANTHROPORMORPHIC PERSONIFICATION OF GOOD, Physician, Scholar
Alt: Elizabeth Spencer, Stonefall
Alt: Briar, Stonefall, Druid
12 Nov 2018 17:24 #2 by Donald MacFhionnlaigh (raidr0933)
Replied by Donald MacFhionnlaigh (raidr0933) on topic November 20/1218
well.....Donny got lied to. a lot, by nobles and baronial officials who kind of made him a loose cannon just fucking off now in a nonbelligerent nation. That may be interesting in the future. Thanks Sebastian, Rudolf and Rione. You created a nightmare.

"Yall got demons here. this place is scary."

Donald MacFhionnlaigh
OOG: Sean Farquharson "Jarhead"
  • Byron Qua
  • My word is my bond.
  • Thank Yous: 70
12 Nov 2018 17:51 #3 by Byron Qua (byronqua)
Replied by Byron Qua (byronqua) on topic November 20/1218
the applause at feast was greatly appreciated and unexpected.
Meant a great deal to me!

Jericho Hǔ lì (Byron)
"Treat your men as you would your own beloved sons. And they will follow you into the deepest valley."

Squire to Sir Odette D. Lucatiel
Private in the Kormyrian Army
The following user(s) said Thank You: Matt D (MattD), Nalick (NalickDeMarche), Ephrem (bamore62), Ninnyhammer (Anna Collins)
  • Nalick
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • In the place where everything changes, but nothing ever does.
  • Thank Yous: 1440
14 Nov 2018 01:42 #4 by Nalick (NalickDeMarche)
Replied by Nalick (NalickDeMarche) on topic November 20/1218
Let me tell you, serving drinks at The (Dragon's) Claw LEGALLY is my new favorite thing, especially under the tutelage of Fyde and Jonathan. It surprised me, both accidentally creating an achievable character goal and accomplishing it on a whim. Will people now actually believe Chet when he says "My profession? I'm a bartender!"? Nah.

In letters and forum posts, I'd been role-playing quite a different Nalick than he has been in most iterations and sure, he made appearances in the last several events. Friday evening, though, my little happy-go-lucky, let's-stick-to-the-jovial-mingly-bard-flavor-text-in-the-old-rulebook guy almost sounded like Robin in the Titans trailer. Good gosh, gang.

Feast. Simple, delicious, simply delicious. I lost count later in the evening when I kept going back for refills. Thank you so much, Byron and everyone else who helped make that happen.

See you all at the Ball--I'm leaving the overalls at home.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Ergos (arieslink), Ephrem (bamore62), Ninnyhammer (Anna Collins)
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.459 seconds