Lost: Hand phys rep

13 Apr 2009 14:31 #1 by Mother Rosa (Kate)
Lost: Hand phys rep was created by Mother Rosa (Kate)
Without first asking, the rubber hand that is a part of Jon's sorcery kit was taken from his things in the mages guild to be used for the Galledel prop for the Sacred Heart mass. Normally not a big deal except that it was not returned to us by the end of the weekend. The last time I personally saw it was the mass.

Can anyone tell me where this ended up?

Mother Rosa
Priestess of Gaia

"That which yields is not always weak."

((oog: Kate L))
  • Gallion
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank Yous: 2677
13 Apr 2009 14:36 #2 by Gallion (Gallion)
Replied by Gallion (Gallion) on topic Lost: Hand phys rep
I saw it when we where cleaning up the manor room Sunday morning, wondering what the heck it was and where the heck it came from :)

I believe it is in the same decorative box, that we packed up that your book was in.

- James C. Kimball Director, Knight Realms
13 Apr 2009 14:55 #3 by Mother Rosa (Kate)
Replied by Mother Rosa (Kate) on topic Lost: Hand phys rep
Well if it is seen while unpacking said box next event I would appreciate if it found its way to myself or Jon, or even back to the mages guild where he keeps his box. We don't mind people borrowing our things but in the future being asked would be greatly appreciated.

Mother Rosa
Priestess of Gaia

"That which yields is not always weak."

((oog: Kate L))
13 Apr 2009 15:09 #4 by Silverbow Patriarch (Ardin)
Replied by Silverbow Patriarch (Ardin) on topic Lost: Hand phys rep
I profusely apologize since I was first responsible for acquiring the hand.  I did tell Jon ASAP since he was the one who acquired it for a mod.  If it is not recovered I will see that it is replaced.

Norm B

Lord Ardin Silverbow
Lord of Pendarvin

"While others succumb, we overcome."
-Silverbow Motto

OOG: Norm B
Safety Deputy

"When I think of the greatness of my job and realize that I am what I am, I am amazed, but on reflection, who is as good as I am? I know of no one."
-George Patton(I wish Ardin had said this first)
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.451 seconds