LOST: Sleeping Bag and Black Jacket

• Caelvan
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Blights will taste my sword. Those who corrupt Arawyn will pay with their lives
  • Thank Yous: 487
15 Aug 2011 01:31 #1 by Caelvan (Caelvan)
LOST: Sleeping Bag and Black Jacket was created by Caelvan (Caelvan)
For the Aug. Event:

I lost my sleeping bag, olive green top, black bottom, silver inner liner(with drawstring where a person's chest goes) and a small built in pillow
(Last I saw it was in my tent, the closest to the road in Caladonia)

There is also a Black Airsoft Jacket, button down, small military insignia on right shoulder, four to six pockets in total on the jacket.(Last seen in Logistics)

Caelvan Renaith
March Warden of Selandrias
[hr]
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Gal'Azin Merikh Tazam
Death's Will
[hr]
OOG:
Conor Peckham
-Marshal
15 Aug 2011 12:54 #2 by Eli_Wildwood (Eli_Wildwood)
Replied by Eli_Wildwood (Eli_Wildwood) on topic LOST: Sleeping Bag and Black Jacket

For the Aug. Event:

I lost my sleeping bag, olive green top, black bottom, silver inner liner(with drawstring where a person's chest goes) and a small built in pillow
(Last I saw it was in my tent, the closest to the road in Caladonia)

There is also a Black Airsoft Jacket, button down, small military insignia on right shoulder, four to six pockets in total on the jacket.(Last seen in Logistics)

For your sleeping bag, if it helps at all, we left it in our tent before we had to leave early(because we also couldnt find you to tell you). Ill ask Anthony if any of that was in his car still.

OOG:Mackenzie Kiem
  • wayland
  • Thank Yous: 0
15 Aug 2011 13:39 #3 by wayland (wayland)
Replied by wayland (wayland) on topic LOST: Sleeping Bag and Black Jacket
I believe we spoke about this last night. i was told by friend of mine that he went back to the tent to see if we were there and thought that we had left it behind. i am currently working on getting intouch with him about it. ill let you know more as soon as i do.

OOC-Anthony O'Connor
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.441 seconds