Black garb pants. Possibly left in Drega'Mire.

08 Mar 2012 17:12 - 08 Mar 2012 17:18 #1 by Cedric Moss (mastermike)
Black garb pants. Possibly left in Drega'Mire. was created by Cedric Moss (mastermike)
I just now realized I'm missing my black NPC pants. I was staying in the Drega'Mire room. Any input on this would be appreciated.

"If I heal you every time this happens, how then will you ever learn to properly choose your battles? Come see me after the clotting begins. That way I'll know you had enough time to think on how to better handle yourself the next time you get angry."

Cedric Moss
Healer, Mage, and Vassal to Alisandria

OOG: Mike Lamkins
Last edit: 08 Mar 2012 17:18 by Cedric Moss (mastermike).
  • Onca
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank Yous: 202
13 Mar 2012 14:35 #2 by Onca (Lorelai)
Replied by Onca (Lorelai) on topic Black garb pants. Possibly left in Drega'Mire.
I know there were some black pants found on the field just after main mod. I think I saw them in the inn Sunday morning. Ask the guy who plays Dale? He was one of the ones who saw them, I think.

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk

~ Lorelai Sihnon VonRitter
Huntress of Galladel
Head of House VonRitter of the Witch Hunter Academy

OOG:
Rachel Jump/Onca
(New Player Marshal)
  • Bladesworn
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank Yous: 238
13 Mar 2012 14:59 #3 by Bladesworn (Bladesworn)
Replied by Bladesworn (Bladesworn) on topic Black garb pants. Possibly left in Drega'Mire.
At the end of main mod in the Totem Pole field, we did yell out numerous times "Did someone lose their pants on this mod?" The reactions were priceless, as well as some of the jokes & comments made after. The pants were brought to Logistics I think.

IG: Tyran Radley
Vassal of Alisandria
OOG: Paul Y.
13 Mar 2012 15:23 #4 by Cedric Moss (mastermike)
Replied by Cedric Moss (mastermike) on topic Black garb pants. Possibly left in Drega'Mire.
Haha! As much as I wish those were mine, I lost them during the February event. I'll still take a look to see if they somehow made it out there. But there is a 99% chance those are not mine. Thanks anyway though guys.

"If I heal you every time this happens, how then will you ever learn to properly choose your battles? Come see me after the clotting begins. That way I'll know you had enough time to think on how to better handle yourself the next time you get angry."

Cedric Moss
Healer, Mage, and Vassal to Alisandria

OOG: Mike Lamkins
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.481 seconds