LOST: Dark blue/navy satin drawstring pouch (April

22 Apr 2013 10:06 #1 by Sharisar Rahll (onyxpanthyr)
LOST: Dark blue/navy satin drawstring pouch (April was created by Sharisar Rahll (onyxpanthyr)
LOST: Dark blue/navy satin drawstring pouch
Possible location: Side porch room of the health center building, possibly hanging on the wall or fallen on the floor.

Hi, guys.

I was wondering if anyone has found this. It's part of a set I made with my mom, so it has a lot of sentimental value. I may have left it there the weekend before KR event while cleaning up the room.

Picture of the smaller pouch that I still have: dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/57442525/2013-04-22%2008.02.19.jpg
The larger one looks the same but has fake wooden beads on the ends of the ties.

If anyone has found/seen it, **PLEASE** shoot me a PM.

Thanks so much,
~jennifer

~Jenn
  • Gallion
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank Yous: 2677
22 Apr 2013 10:13 #2 by Gallion (Gallion)
Replied by Gallion (Gallion) on topic LOST: Dark blue/navy satin drawstring pouch (April
Im assuming you are from the group that rented the camp prior to the KR weekend?

I had not seen this pouch all week long, leading up to our event. I will take a look for you though again this week. If I find it I will let you know. ;)

- James C. Kimball Director, Knight Realms
22 Apr 2013 10:21 #3 by Sharisar Rahll (onyxpanthyr)
Replied by Sharisar Rahll (onyxpanthyr) on topic LOST: Dark blue/navy satin drawstring pouch (April
Yep. :) That'd be me. We talked before game; driftwood lamp, weapons.

I'm usually pretty thorough with my cleaning, but since I don't normally bring that pouch, it's not on my normal checklist.

Again, thanks so much. Praying you find it. :)
~jennifer

~Jenn
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.442 seconds