LOST: "Vurt" jacket and underarmor balaclava (Feb '14)

• Biron Uidhir
  • A knight in shining armor is a man who has never had his armor truly tested.
  • Thank Yous: 5
16 Feb 2014 22:19 #1 by Biron Uidhir (Eddie Colon)
LOST: "Vurt" jacket and underarmor balaclava (Feb '14) was created by Biron Uidhir (Eddie Colon)
I'm almost absolutely positive that I forgot them in logistics after I NPCd main mod. OF COURSE I remember now that I'm home -_-
The jacket is a pretty basic looking black jacket with the word "Vurt" above the upper left pocket with a gray silky-ish liner inside. The balaclava is thin and black with the underarmor logo (dark gray) on the forehead (the one I've been wearing all winter). Please let me know if these are found as I really need them back soon. Thank you!

-Biron Uidhir

Champion of The Silver Dragon, Vaewyn.

• Administrator
  • Administrator
  • "All good stories are built on conflict," said the Raven to the Writing Desk.
  • Thank Yous: 1026
16 Feb 2014 23:09 #2 by Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Replied by Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell) on topic LOST: "Vurt" jacket and underarmor balaclava (Feb '14)
I don't know what happened to them after main mod, but at least the jacket was definitely in logistics during/after main mod, off on one of the chairs. I remember trying to puzzle out if that said "Vurt" or "Yurt".

----

----
((OOG: Cassie Stanley, Marshal Deputy))
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.442 seconds