Lost: Combat Knife- Dark Moon Collection

17 Jul 2018 12:52 #1 by Ashley-Lynn Chrzaszcz (RavynAeronwen)
Lost: Combat Knife- Dark Moon Collection was created by Ashley-Lynn Chrzaszcz (RavynAeronwen)
LOST: Saturday of the June event, shortly after midnight in the Palisades near the overgrown firepit. Brand new knife, still slick and shiny. Not worn.

www.darkknightarmoury.com/p-7556-larp-co...moon-collection.aspx

This is the exact knife. Lost and looking to find it again. Please let me know if you have seen it or found it. Thank you.

Main: Ravyn Aeronwen, Constable of Albriar, Vassal of Albriar, Knight Commander of the Order of the Sagewardens, Commander of the Sagewood Guard, and Professor of Bardics at Darkwood Academy
Alt: Vespertine Crimson, Owner of the Crimson Tide and Entertainer for the Blackbird

OOG: Ashley-Lynn Chrzaszcz
  • OryhRoahn
  • Thank Yous: 0
19 Jul 2018 11:49 #2 by OryhRoahn (remedyz09)
Replied by OryhRoahn (remedyz09) on topic Lost: Combat Knife- Dark Moon Collection
Hi! I'm pretty sure this is the knife I found on the ground during the battle that saved my life when my weapon broke :D We turned it into logistics on Sunday!

Oryn Roahn the Emerald Dragoon, You're new favorite front line healer!
OOG: Ty Poole
  • Not An Assassin
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • I'm not a man fighting against monsters, I'm a monster fighting against the world as it reclaims itself.
  • Thank Yous: 344
19 Jul 2018 12:01 #3 by Not An Assassin (Salem)
Replied by Not An Assassin (Salem) on topic Lost: Combat Knife- Dark Moon Collection
Thank you VERY much Ty. I lost my mind when I lost that thing.

For the future, because I was losing my shit over accidentally losing a physrep that wasn't mine, if you find a weapon on the ground, feel free to use it. But also, you should make an effort to go around the battle field to see if anyone is missing a weapon.
If nobody claims it on the battlefield, you should turn it into logistics IMMEDIATELY.

Ashley and I left that night, and not on Sunday. And I remember waiting forever at logistics for someone to turn in the weapon, because I KNEW someone had found it.

Again, Thank you VERY much for finding it and turning it in. This makes me feel so much better.

Salem Noire, Lieutenant Commander of the Blood Spirits

Lieutenant Leon Drekken of House Zezima

OOG-Reece Belmont
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.505 seconds