Need Latex Hammer rep, grey beard

• Thorgrim Ironfeld
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Half of an analysis....is anal.
  • Thank Yous: 0
23 Jun 2009 22:22 - 24 Jun 2009 11:17 #1 by Thorgrim Ironfeld (MitchC)
Need Latex Hammer rep, grey beard was created by Thorgrim Ironfeld (MitchC)
Ok, so I got clearance from my wife to come to July event. Now, I can't stay the whole event this time, so I'll be npc'ing the time I'm there. I see you have venders onsite, players in game and merchants OOG.

I'm in the market for a latex hammer (hopefully one that is not too head-heavy). I've only got a sword, and a good one at that, but I'd love a hammer rep as I'm likely going to be a Dwarf and worship Brazen (don't hold me to that, I'm still learning all the possiblities).

I'm also looking into beards. I'm looking for a grey-haired beard that has an elastic cord that will go over the ears and around the back of the head. I can't do anything sticky because I get some bad skin reactions (which is why I don't do makeup at all, which limits me for alot of pc races and npc roles. I do masks fine though lol).

Any suggestions? Do any merchants who plan to be there this July happen to have anything along these lines. I'll check out the merchant area but no idea how large or populated it is, or if  anyone has this stuff in stock. Feel free to email me at to discuss :)

Ciya in July!

OOG name: Mitch
Master Runesmith of Pendarvin

Don't let the grey hair fool you...wait scratch that...DO let the grey hair fool you.
_____
I make leather armor and various items for sca, larps and dagorhir. Here's my photobucket: s297.photobucket.com/albums/mm233/mc1csmo/
Last edit: 24 Jun 2009 11:17 by .
  • Erim Walker
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • I love Travance. There are shirtless men EVERYWHER
  • Thank Yous: 0
24 Jun 2009 10:31 #2 by Erim Walker (shiva14b)
Replied by Erim Walker (shiva14b) on topic Need Latex Hammer rep, grey beard
Be aware that because the July event falls on the 4th of July, attendance might be a little lower than a normal event.

I'm sorry I won't be there to meet you (I originally planned to, but familial duties call*), but I hope you have a brilliant time!

*Ok thats a blatant lie. I was invited to an absolutely bangin' party that I attended last year and is really not to be missed. But I assure you that deep in my soul I am weeping for missing the event.

"Ok we can attack... but if we miss, we'll hit the villagers."
"I'm willing to take that chance!"

Things I am no longer allowed to do in an RPG :
31. The backup trap handler is not whoever has the most HP at the time.
73. Not allowed to name my cudgel Ceremonial Whoopass Stick.
74. My thief's battle cry is not "Run And Live"

[OOG Jenna
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.438 seconds