Calimacil for sale at November event

• Erim Walker
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • I love Travance. There are shirtless men EVERYWHER
  • Thank Yous: 0
18 Nov 2009 21:22 - 18 Nov 2009 22:26 #1 by Erim Walker (shiva14b)
Calimacil for sale at November event was created by Erim Walker (shiva14b)
Hey all....

I've got a huge stock of weapons left on hand from VGXPO, so I'll be hauling 'em along to this weekend's event. They will [strike]not be displayed at the Market Faire (unless someone would like to offer to do so), so anyone who's interested should take a look at the list now or come see me OOGly sometime by Sunday afternoon.[/strike] be for sale at the forge throughout the weekend. See Geoff for IG purchasing, and he can probably answer most OOG questions as well if you can't track me down.

I'm sure everyone knows the drill by now, but since we've got a lot of new players, I'll take this moment to let them know that prices on the website are in CAD but charges are made in USD (usually about $10 or so cheaper than listed), and that all Knight Realms players get a 15% discount on that price. The discount applies if you order from the website too, but this is a chance to heft the weapon in your hand before you buy -- not to mention saving the $15 shipping.

Edit: I do take credit cards.

Squire (small)
Scrow Warhammer
Morgruff Flail (NOT KR LEGAL)
Tarkasis Saber x2 (awesome in a set)
Megor (great for beginners!)
Gladius
Shogunate
Pheonix Dagger x2
Warrior Dagger (yup, its finally for sale!)

Shuriken x10
Throwing Knives x5

In addition to the above list, due to some purely cosmetic damage (for anyone who wasn't at VGXPO and didn't hear this story, here's a hint: If you're going to allow customers to try out your swords, make sure they're not wearing spiked bracelets -_-), three swords that normally retail from $140 to $180 are being offered far below cost to KR members, lower even than they will sell normally as refurbished items. They are:

Magnus -- $115
Captain Deep (yes, THAT Captain Deep) -- $115
Ragnar -- $100

Also, let me take this moment to answer a question I've been getting a lot...

Yes, I am trying to get them to send me some of those double-bladed staffs to keep on hand. But it is apparently an absolute horror to ship those to the US (I'm not sure if they actually can), and since they only have Onyx on hand right now and not Kira (which is the one everyone has been salivating over), I figured at the moment it wasn't worth the trouble.

Also, to my knowledge, yes they are still out of stock on scabbards. I will post as soon as this changes.

As always, anyone who has questions can PM or send an email to jenna@calimacil. I will be checking my messages up until the moment I leave for the game on Friday (5pm).

"Ok we can attack... but if we miss, we'll hit the villagers."
"I'm willing to take that chance!"

Things I am no longer allowed to do in an RPG :
31. The backup trap handler is not whoever has the most HP at the time.
73. Not allowed to name my cudgel Ceremonial Whoopass Stick.
74. My thief's battle cry is not "Run And Live"

[OOG Jenna
Last edit: 18 Nov 2009 22:26 by .
  • GJSchaller
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Character is to a person, what carbon is to steel.
  • Thank Yous: 1379
18 Nov 2009 21:36 #2 by GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Replied by GJSchaller (GJSchaller) on topic Calimacil for sale at November event
Jenna, I'll offer to cover them at the Faire.  Since the Forge is indoors at this event, I can watch over them while / where I work IG.

Lord Gideon Weaveforger of Kaladonia
Steward of Elvalion
OOG: Geoffrey Schaller
  • Tsoli
  • Life is simple, but we insist on making it complex
  • Thank Yous: 63
18 Nov 2009 22:10 #3 by Tsoli (Tsoli)
Replied by Tsoli (Tsoli) on topic Calimacil for sale at November event
Hey Jenna, i want the warrior dagger but will not be there this weekend, i plan on being there December. Consider it a sale and I'll get you the money December.(or if you would like sooner PM me your address and i'll write you a check)

T'soli Silverbow of House Silverbow

If we call for the proof and we question the answers,
Only the doubt will grow

OOG: Bill Friederich - Live while you Live
Kitchen Marshal
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.488 seconds