Delivery at Alt event

• Thorgrim Ironfeld
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Half of an analysis....is anal.
  • Thank Yous: 0
08 May 2010 11:34 #1 by Thorgrim Ironfeld (MitchC)
Delivery at Alt event was created by Thorgrim Ironfeld (MitchC)
Sorry I couldn't make it this weekend to those who's items I'd completed and expected delivery this event. I was called into work just yesterday for all day Sat (already on almost every Sunday) at the JETS complex. I'll deliver the stuff I that's been finished at the alt event next week, likely be up there early Sat morning. Still only one item in the work que, and one on deck pending payment.

On another note, I'll be harried on weekends all the way thru the early part of football season (launch of new stadium!) so I might miss a bunch of events other than to pop over and deliver finished work. SO.....a good time to redo my entire kit :) I'll be posting pics and descrips of (nearly) all my stuff soon, hoping to drum up some coin to invest in a whole new and rather impressive dwarvy look I'm planning for when I'm back in the groove at KR. It should also coincide with my legendary smithing work.

Keep a look out. I'm redoing almost everything, from armor to my helm to even my tunics. I've already been working on the armor part, and with what I've got planned, what I've been wearing the past year doesn't match well enough....so...on the market. It's like I always say...you can be uber ultra god-like powerful....but you also need to look cool.

Have a great event all!

MC

OOG name: Mitch
Master Runesmith of Pendarvin

Don't let the grey hair fool you...wait scratch that...DO let the grey hair fool you.
_____
I make leather armor and various items for sca, larps and dagorhir. Here's my photobucket: s297.photobucket.com/albums/mm233/mc1csmo/
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.453 seconds