Homemade Apple Sauce and Butter

13 Oct 2010 10:59 #1 by Ekatarina McKraegar (EkatarinaMcGregar)
Homemade Apple Sauce and Butter was created by Ekatarina McKraegar (EkatarinaMcGregar)
I had a few people ask me to make Apple Butter for next event but my list of who it was seemed to vanish (I think it is in with the plates and cups I posted about in Lost or it got mixed in with Matt's stuff).

If you were one of those people please PM me. If you were not one of those people but are interested now PM Me

I Make Apple Sauce and Pumpkin Apple Sauce as well as Apple Butter and Pumpkin Apple Butter. All products are no sugar added since my apples are far too sweet as it is. And all Products are in air tight jars and have a shelf life of 6 months unopened but need to be refrigerated after opening. They are also labeled with a Date that the Sauce/Butter was Made and the Date that it was put into the Jar and Sealed. 

Apple Sauce and Pumpkin Apple Sauce are $3.00 for a Pint Sized Mason Jar.

Apple Butter and Pumpkin Apple Butter are $5.00 for a Pint Sized Mason Jar. This is priced higher because you need twice as many apples to make apple butter then you would to make apple sauce.

Jar size changes due to whats available I will let you know and if it affects the price.

ALSO- If you return the Jar to me, your next Jar of Apple Sauce or Butter will be Cheaper.

Again Let me know who you people were that were interested and all you new people that are interested. If you were one of the lucky that bought it from me this event, Please let me know how i can improve it. I would love to hear your thoughts.

Templar Ekatarina Esmeralda Kisslinger McKregar, Prophet of the Kindred Oak

Neina Avaren

OOC: Ann A.- Logistics Marshal
13 Oct 2010 12:27 #2 by Ekatarina McKraegar (EkatarinaMcGregar)
Replied by Ekatarina McKraegar (EkatarinaMcGregar) on topic Homemade Apple Sauce and Butter
Also, if you have a request for another type of apple butter or sauce, please let me know, I'd love to experiment.  Or if you have any other requests (Apple Cake or Crisp) please let me know and I am more then happy to work out something with you.

Templar Ekatarina Esmeralda Kisslinger McKregar, Prophet of the Kindred Oak

Neina Avaren

OOC: Ann A.- Logistics Marshal
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.468 seconds