Warm clothes for sale at Jan event!

• Seamstress
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Sew much fabric, sew little time
  • Thank Yous: 1
18 Jan 2011 13:37 #1 by Seamstress (Seamstress)
Warm clothes for sale at Jan event! was created by Seamstress (Seamstress)
Hello All,
I plan to attend Market Faire on Jan 29.  Between then and now I will busily be sewing reversible wool / fleece capes and ponchos....mmm....warm.  Pricing now is $90 for reversible poncho; $120 for reversible cape; I will gladly talk with you about installment payment plans, but bring a down payment if you can.  
The wools are blacks and dark grays, the fleeces are browns and dark greens.  The wools are really not that heavy to make a winter-weight garment on their own, hence the need for the fleece lining.  But if you'd like a single-layer fleece poncho or cape, PM me.  Single-layer garment prices = $60 for poncho, $80 for cape.  However, I personally find that fleece has no ability to block wind, and so don't know that just a fleece outer garment would be all that warm--which is why I'm fronting the fleece with wool.  :)
Here's a link to what the garments look like; I'll try to post the actual garments as they are finished. s640.photobucket.com/albums/uu125/kingfisher215/

PS -- I will also have some hand-knit wool hats and scarves, as well as whatever else is currently "in stock."  Of course I will gladly accept commissions too!

As always, I am proud to sew for the Citizens of Travance,
Seamstress

OOG ~ Tina S ~ aka Seamstress
Primary Location 42°42' N, 75°11' W
Preferred Location 18°22'N, 78°14'W
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.416 seconds