Variety of stuff for sale!

• Elyse!
  • Thank Yous: 1
16 Jun 2011 17:51 - 23 Aug 2011 14:41 #1 by Elyse! (Elyse!)
Variety of stuff for sale! was created by Elyse! (Elyse!)
Hey all!

In an act of [strike]spring[/strike] late summer cleaning, I have a bunch of stuff that I need to get rid of. I'll have prices listed for most things, but I'll also take offers for just about anything :)

[img

Moresca Max Bodice, M by sheofshortness , on Flickr
I don't need to tell you how good this they're stuff is... you know.
$85

Navy blue pirate coat, sized small-ish. Red satin inside, black velvet cuffs with fancy buttons! Was custom made for me, so the sleeves would fit a short person. However, the shoulders are a bit large and the body has plenty of room. $75

[img

4-Hoop Skirt by sheofshortness , on Flickr
JUST IN TIME for the Moresca ball, this excellent 4-hoop hoop skirt! $15
PS: Please get this out of my house ;_;

Brand new blue satin corset; bought it for a Moresca ball I never went to. Fits 28" waist perfectly, can be adjusted larger, though. Would be a good fit for a B-C cup. Removable garters included. $45

Swordwoman's Shirt from By the Sword, in black. There's no size tag, but I imagine I bought small. However, it's -significantly- roomy. I'm missing the laces for the sleeves. $25

Get on with your inner peasant with this excellent, small, white billowy peasant shirt! Complete with some random spots (presumably ink stains?) and sloppy collar, this is the perfect shirt for the hobbit peasant you've always want to be! (Pajama pants and belt sold separately.) $10

Super comfy gypsy skirt, free size with drawstring waistband. Will be bringing it with me to events so you can better see it's awesome colors! $20

Red/Orange Translucent SarongWrapThrow... thing. Has buttons to be worn as a sarong, but I've also used it as a throw or shoulder wrap. Second picture is the detailing at the bottom. $15

[img

Red Blouse from Crimson Gypsy Designs by sheofshortness , on Flickr
$20

Elyse!
(That's me.)
Last edit: 23 Aug 2011 14:41 by .
  • Elyse!
16 Aug 2011 09:29 #2 by Elyse! (Elyse!)
Replied by Elyse! (Elyse!) on topic Variety of stuff for sale!
Bump-age for things... things that you want to buy.

Elyse!
(That's me.)
  • Elyse!
23 Aug 2011 14:43 #3 by Elyse! (Elyse!)
Replied by Elyse! (Elyse!) on topic Variety of stuff for sale!
Just added my hoop skirt in time for the Moresca Ball...

Also, buy that corset. It's awesome. Come on.

Elyse!
(That's me.)
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.476 seconds