New Discount Pricing Offer and new items

• shalok
  • in vino veritas
  • Thank Yous: 17
07 Nov 2011 17:35 #1 by shalok (shalok)
New Discount Pricing Offer and new items was created by shalok (shalok)
Hey Everyone,

I had a lot of positive responses from people this weekend and wanted to drop you all a quick note about what I was explaining to everyone.

LarpExchange.com is offering a very great pricing discount for the items we sell.

As KR member you are entitled to a special coupon code for 10% off any order of $50 or more.

Coupon Code:  KRDELIVERY

This code will mark your purchase for delivery to the next upcoming Knight Realms Event.
Orders must be finalized no less than 10 days prior to the start of the next event.

For anyone that heads to the site and doesn't see something they are looking for, please let me know.  I have recently added Archery, Staves, Dark Moon(Post-Apocalyptic) and more clothing to site for anyone that was interested. 

Happy Gaming,

~Knight Templar Shalok Kensington of the Order of the Valiant Shield
Master of the Hunt

oog- Mahoney
Larp Armor and Latex Weapons- larpexchange.com
  • shalok
  • in vino veritas
22 Nov 2011 19:24 #2 by shalok (shalok)
Replied by shalok (shalok) on topic New Discount Pricing Offer and new items
I just wanted to remind anyone that was planning on ordering anything for this event, that it needs to be done by tomorrow night.  Thank and if you had any questions let me know.

Master of the Hunt

oog- Mahoney
  • shalok
  • in vino veritas
05 Dec 2011 18:11 #3 by shalok (shalok)
Replied by shalok (shalok) on topic Forgotten Dreams Weapons available again
Hello everyone,

Thank you for another successful weekend.  I am currently taking orders for the Forgotten Dreams brand of latex weapons and shields.  These are very high quality items that will last many years provided you take care of them.  They are have dozens of designs and styles of all weapon types.

You can view their products with the following link: forgottendreams.de/eng/gallery_products.php   The price listed when you click on the image is the MSRP in euro.  To figure out the ballpark USD price multiply that number by 1.45 .  Prices may vary slightly due to exchange rate fluctuation and shipping costs incurred but you you will know the final price before paying.

As you know KR members are normally entitled to a 10% discount but anyone pre-ordering these weapons will receive 20% off the price.  When you see what you want, please let me know and I will add it to my website for your order.  The order will be placed on next Monday the 12th, so pre-orders must be made by then. 

Email or pm me with any questions,

Best,
Mahoney

Master of the Hunt

oog- Mahoney
  • shalok
  • in vino veritas
20 Jan 2012 21:00 #4 by shalok (shalok)
Replied by shalok (shalok) on topic Need things for January? Order by Sunday Night
Hey Everyone,

If anyone needs to secure any items in particular, please order them by Sunday Night so I can make sure to have them in stock. Remember ordering in advance saves you 10% when you use the coupon code listed above. Also click the link on the left side of LARP Exchange to enter for a free chance at a $25 Gift Certificate. That is a free pouch, set of bracers or 1/2 a sword. Peace

Master of the Hunt

oog- Mahoney
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.514 seconds