Plate Armor, Sandlar Boots, Sharkmail etc for sale

• Andy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank Yous: 157
22 Jan 2013 16:08 - 06 Feb 2013 18:51 #1 by Andy (Andy)
Hey all, I’m looking to get rid of the majority of my large and heavy LARP stuff. I’ll be at the event this weekend, at least for market faire but probably the whole weekend, and I’m looking to sell off some or all of these things then. Please take a look at the pictures and if you like something send me a PM and I’ll hold onto it for you.

Any questions about anything, please let me know. Happy to answer anything.

Steel Breastplate – Worn infrequently over the past several years, starting to show some signs of age but in relatively great shape and very usable. Missing one of brass stud that attached to front leather strap. All leather buckles work great and are in good condition. Not 100% sure on size, but I wear a XL and it fits me just about right. Straps can be tightened to fit smaller or bulked up correctly with an arming jacket or some sweatshirts. Black finish with brown leather straps and brass accents/studs. Matches greaves and plate helm.
140 or best offer.

[img]http://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a522/rofus2/DSC_0138_zpsf560aea1.jpg Steel Greaves – Worn only 4-5 times. Good condition, some signs of age and wear, bottom boot cover on left greave is slightly bent. All straps work great and joints articulate like the day I bought them. Not sure on size, thigh cover measure 13 inches and lower leg cover measures 18 inches (to bottom of boot cover), approx. 6.5 inches across at knee. I’m 5’11 and these fit me very well. Same black finish as breast plate and plate helm. 130 or best offer. [img]http://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a522/rofus2/DSC_0159_zpsa2614a25.jpg [img]http://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a522/rofus2/DSC_0160_zpsd7bb2f25.jpg Plate Helm – Worn only 4-5 times. Good condition, some signs of age and wear. Not sure on size at all, but it does need an arming cap to be used comfortably which I don’t have. Helmet measures 13 inches deep by 9 inches across. Same black finish and brass accents as breast plate and greaves. 45 or best offer. [img]http://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a522/rofus2/DSC_0146_zps62233cc7.jpg Gorget and Spaulders – Great set of stainless steel spaulders and brigandine gorget. All connect together with buckles that work great. Spaulders showing some signs of use and leather on the gorget is beginning to look a little weathered. These pieces still work together really well and look great. This was a custom piece made by Mitch Cowan (the dwarf smith that used to frequent KR). Neck hole has adjustable buckles and can fit anywhere from 4 to 6.5 inches diameter. 155 or best offer [img]http://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a522/rofus2/DSC_0153_zps354b1d76.jpg Leather Helmet – Recently purchased from larpexchange.com but doesn’t look like it’s up on the site still. Used 3 times, still in very good condition. One size fits all setup with adjustable straps and inside the helmet leather flaps. 60 or best offer [img]http://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a522/rofus2/DSC_0144_zps1e00091d.jpg[/img]

Chainmail Glove – (only one glove) Still in great shape, chainmail fingerless glove that just covers the knuckles and leaves the palm of your hand free to use normally. Gloves is secured with leather strap and drawstrings on the wrist. Can fit most.
40 or best offer

Sandlar Low Buckle Boots- Still in good shape, used condition. Missing one buckle on right boot (2nd from top), lowest buckle on left boot is slightly bent. Cleaned and oiled regularly. Some wear on leather, but still very usable and they look great. Size 9 men’s.
185 or best offer

Chainmail – Popular “shark mail” stainless steel v-neck chain t-shirt. Really good condition, but one small hole under one of the arms. Not 100% on this shirt’s size, but I believe it was an extra-large. I wear a large/extra-large t-shirt and this fits me very well.
185 or best offer

Latex mace – I think this was an eldritch mace, I bought it second hand. (Turin/Gavin’s old mace). One of the flanges broke off a little and there is a cut in the shaft (see details).
50 or best offer

Latex Sword – This sword has seen better days, but I figure someone may want it as a fixer-upper or as a project to get into latex work. The tip is broken, but was repaired by Steve Oros of Doomhammer LLC. Guard and pommel are in need of new latex and the blade is showing wear. (see details)
35 or best offer.

-Sir Hurgar
Knight of Pendarvin

-Andy
Rules Marshal
Last edit: 06 Feb 2013 18:51 by GJSchaller (GJSchaller).
  • Andy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
23 Jan 2013 18:34 #2 by Andy (Andy)
Replied by Andy (Andy) on topic Plate Armor, Sandlar Boots, Sharkmail etc for sale
Sword and leather helm are spoken for.

Gorget and Spaulders are likely taken pending a good fit in person.

Still looking to hear from people :)

-Sir Hurgar
Knight of Pendarvin

-Andy
Rules Marshal
  • Andy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
06 Feb 2013 18:42 #3 by Andy (Andy)
Replied by Andy (Andy) on topic Plate Armor, Sandlar Boots, Sharkmail etc for sale
Only things gone are the leather helm, latex sword and spaulders/gorget.

Everything else is still up for grabs.

I won't be able to make the event in a week, but I can probably arrange something to send the stuff up to camp if you want to look at/purchase anything.

-Sir Hurgar
Knight of Pendarvin

-Andy
Rules Marshal
07 Feb 2013 17:38 #4 by Mother Marika (Ophelia)
Replied by Mother Marika (Ophelia) on topic Plate Armor, Sandlar Boots, Sharkmail etc for sale
Would it be possible to send the boots? A men's 9 is a women's 11 so I'd like to try them on if that's alright.

Master Marika Korsova Laurent Belmont
Priestess of Galmachis
Soul Warden
Shadow Hunter
"For eternity."

Doctor Winifred Sterling
"Oh dear...now I'll have to cut it out...again..."

OOG- Samantha Maksoud
Logistics Marshal

"Intelligence is the wife, imagination is the mistress, memory is the servant."-Victor Hugo
  • Draven Erdboren
  • "Let my armies be the rocks and the trees, and the birds in the sky."
  • Thank Yous: 39
07 Feb 2013 18:39 #5 by Draven Erdboren (Grundill)
Replied by Draven Erdboren (Grundill) on topic Plate Armor, Sandlar Boots, Sharkmail etc for sale
Pm sent regarding the shark mail.

Draven Erdboren
Huntsman
Squire to Lord Lucius Blackthorne

OOG Chris L.
Monster Marshal
  • Andy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
07 Mar 2013 15:04 #6 by Andy (Andy)
Still have the boots, all the plate pieces, and the mace for sale. Will have them this weekend, most likely at market faire, for trying out and looking to see how pretty they are :)

See you all this weekend.

-Sir Hurgar
Knight of Pendarvin

-Andy
Rules Marshal
07 Mar 2013 18:44 #7 by Clyde MacIntosh Arkanian (WafflesMcDuff)
Replied by Clyde MacIntosh Arkanian (WafflesMcDuff) on topic Plate Armor, Sandlar Boots, Sharkmail etc for sale
I look forward to trying on the plate

Warmest Regards,

Clyde MacIntosh Arkanian
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
OOG: Josh Goldberg
I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by. --Douglas Adams
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.585 seconds