Xualla's Revenge Blue Habanero Jelly

28 May 2013 09:39 #1 by Ekatarina McKraegar (EkatarinaMcGregar)
Xualla's Revenge Blue Habanero Jelly was created by Ekatarina McKraegar (EkatarinaMcGregar)
So I've had a request for Xualla Blue Habanero. So I'll be bringing some to the WITL event to sell at Market Fair. Normal 8oz Jars cost $7 for not blue Habanero, and $7.50 for Xualla Blue Habanero.

I was given six Blue 16oz Jars yesterday. I will gladly use these jars. Their Cost will be $11.00 for Habanero and $12.00 for Xualla Blue Habanero in a blue jar. OR if you want something else in the blue jar be aware it will cost more since it is a bigger jar but I'll name it something to do with Xualla. ANYTHING IN THE 16 OZ BLUE JARS MUST BE PRE-ORDERED. I only have 6 Jars.

Other Jellies I will have are going to be Malbec Wine, Miscotto Wine and White Zin Wine Jellies $4.00 each- Alcohol is boiled out. Strawberry and Blueberry and Hot Pepper $5.00 each. and Jaleopeno Jelly at $6.00 each.

If I can find apples cheap enough, I will have Apple Butter for $6.00 a jar.

Templar Ekatarina Esmeralda Kisslinger McKregar, Prophet of the Kindred Oak

Neina Avaren

OOC: Ann A.- Logistics Marshal
  • GJSchaller
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Character is to a person, what carbon is to steel.
  • Thank Yous: 1379
28 May 2013 10:13 #2 by GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Replied by GJSchaller (GJSchaller) on topic Xualla's Revenge Blue Habanero Jelly
I'll take a small, blue Xualla, please!

Lord Gideon Weaveforger of Kaladonia
Steward of Elvalion
OOG: Geoffrey Schaller
  • Saoirse Mac'Sidhe
  • Hold the line, never falter.
  • Thank Yous: 31
28 May 2013 12:00 #3 by Saoirse Mac'Sidhe (Sidhe)
Replied by Saoirse Mac'Sidhe (Sidhe) on topic Xualla's Revenge Blue Habanero Jelly
I'd like a jar of the Strawberry please, and if you can make the apple butter..I'd appreciate a small jar of that too!

Saoirse Mac'Sidhe
Clergy of Galladel
Champion of Galladel
Centurion

Riley Kane

OOG Name: Kayla Arold
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.436 seconds