In the market for some armor and other costuming

• Grimkjell Eirson
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • "You! Small man! Hold my furs while I kill this."
  • Thank Yous: 500
04 Jun 2013 18:01 #1 by Grimkjell Eirson (BillHannings)
In the market for some armor and other costuming was created by Grimkjell Eirson (BillHannings)
Hey guys, just got back from my first event, which was week in the life. Had an absolute blast, but I was thinking it might be cool to get myself some armor for Grimkjell. I was wondering if anyone was selling some mail/leather breastplate or plate breastplates at the moment, or gauntlets, coifs or whatnot. I'm also in the market for a custom made leather mask for him as a sort of helm, something I can wear whilst wearing my glasses would be best.

I've looked online a bit and some of the stuff there is pretty cool and good-looking, I just was wondering if anyone had some stuff they were looking to sell before going online and messing around with dealers that may or may not be reliable, as opposed to someone here who I can pal around with at an event.

The mask would be a custom job and I am looking at October as the point at which i'd like to acquire it.

Also, if anyone knows the novel Les Miserables, I've been asked to cosplay as Bahorel of the society of ABC for NYCC by a group of my friends. If anyone can A: suggest costuming for this or B: help make it let me know, I'd be super grateful for help either way.

Thanks in advance!

IG: Sir Grimkjell Eirson
Knight of Pendarvin
Guardian of Mercy

OOG: William Hannings
Land system Marshal
04 Jun 2013 19:55 #2 by DwarvenPaths (dwarvenpaths)
Replied by DwarvenPaths (dwarvenpaths) on topic In the market for some armor and other costuming
Hello, here at DwarvenPaths we do everything leather. Anything you want we can do it, just look up DwarvenPaths on FB!

Justin Jordan
04 Jun 2013 20:20 #3 by Caldor Eirson (Caldor)
Replied by Caldor Eirson (Caldor) on topic In the market for some armor and other costuming
Dwarven Paths are the guys who did Ree's harness.

Caldor Eirson,

Gothi and High Priest of Gaia
Wedding Planner, Match Maker,
Vintner
Spiritual Advisor To Kaladonia

~~~~~~
OOG: Jason M.
Deputy Kitchen Marshal
Land System Marshal

Q: How many people does it take to teach a barbarian how to read?
A: 1 knight, 3 squires, and 1 master of the mages guild.
~~~~~~~
  • Grimkjell Eirson
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • "You! Small man! Hold my furs while I kill this."
  • Thank Yous: 500
04 Jun 2013 21:26 #4 by Grimkjell Eirson (BillHannings)
Replied by Grimkjell Eirson (BillHannings) on topic In the market for some armor and other costuming
Cool, thanks guys, messaged your facebook with what I might need.

IG: Sir Grimkjell Eirson
Knight of Pendarvin
Guardian of Mercy

OOG: William Hannings
Land system Marshal
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.495 seconds