Womens Garb for Sale

• Draven Erdboren
  • "Let my armies be the rocks and the trees, and the birds in the sky."
  • Thank Yous: 39
26 Aug 2014 10:02 - 26 Aug 2014 16:01 #1 by Draven Erdboren (Grundill)
Womens Garb for Sale was created by Draven Erdboren (Grundill)
I have a friend interested in selling some Garb. Please contact her at the email address at the bottom of the page.

I am selling a once-worn dress, and twice-used matching genuine leather pouch, as I've lost weight and this is too big for me now.

The garb consists of separates, all purchased together as a set. The dress includes a short sleeved blouse, accented with black ribbons; a black cincher with gold strings; and a black and purple skirt, meant to either hang straight or be bunched. The dress was purchased at Pearson's Renaissance Shop, and is no longer offered in this color. You can see the style and purchase price here: www.pearsonsrenaissanceshoppe.com/short-sleeve-cincher-set.html

I also had purchased a matching genuine leather black and purple pouch at the NY Renaissance Faire in 2013 for $50. Since my next garb will not be purple, I am including this pouch in the set. The pouch has been used twice, kept wrapped with the dress in the off-season and all is in a smoke-free home.
I am selling the SET, (blouse, skirt, cincher and matching leather pouch) for $180 O.B.O.

Pictures can be found here: s9.photobucket.com/user/MysticMoonstone/...b%20for%20Sale%20180

Please contact me via email if interested. Shurples @ gmail . com.

Thank you,

Sherry

Draven Erdboren
Huntsman
Squire to Lord Lucius Blackthorne

OOG Chris L.
Monster Marshal
Last edit: 26 Aug 2014 16:01 by Draven Erdboren (Grundill).
  • Draven Erdboren
  • "Let my armies be the rocks and the trees, and the birds in the sky."
  • Thank Yous: 39
18 Sep 2014 10:31 #2 by Draven Erdboren (Grundill)
Replied by Draven Erdboren (Grundill) on topic Womens Garb for Sale
Just a bump on this.
And she is now accepting reasonable offers. Please use the Email in the post above !

Draven Erdboren
Huntsman
Squire to Lord Lucius Blackthorne

OOG Chris L.
Monster Marshal
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.494 seconds