wanting to get rid of some stuff

• Shinoski
  • Thank Yous: 13
01 Sep 2014 15:41 - 01 Sep 2014 15:47 #1 by Shinoski (Sageoflight)
wanting to get rid of some stuff was created by Shinoski (Sageoflight)
Hey guys. Looking to do a little yard sale as I am looking to raise some extra money.

Here's a short list, and I will compile it as I go along and will take pictures.

Replica Master Sword. - For those really into Legend of Zelda this is a must have. I picked it up at an anime convention and displayed it on my wall. Picked it up and swung it around a couple times. Some finger print smudges near the bottom where people touched it.

Asking Price: $100.00

Reason: It's in really good shape, still in its sheath and makes a good collectors item. When I bought it at the anime convention it was around 300.00 I did some price comparisons online and thought since it's been over time and its not enough as it used to be, it's a reasonable price.

1 pair black leather arm bracers.- Not much of a description. Fastened back around the arm with leather straps. Have some scrapes and dings. The bracers are new, bought them in August at a local ren fair, but realized I'd like a different pair. They have not been soaked in water or fitted against my fore arm yet. So they are yours if you would like them.

Asking Price: Since they are still relatively brand new, I'm asking for around 50.00

Extras: Name your own price.

I am also selling off some wooden hand made swords. Professional and amateur.

These include: (In order from least quality to greatest)

1 battle scarred Boken.

2. Home made bastard sword

3. Hand made short sword

"maybe someday they'll see a Hero is just a man who knows he is free."

Vincent Wahl
Last edit: 01 Sep 2014 15:47 by Shinoski (Sageoflight).
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.420 seconds