Chainmail Jewelry, New small business!

• Amilia Tolunda
  • Artist, Writer, Gamer
  • Thank Yous: 97
25 May 2015 11:54 - 14 Jun 2015 16:44 #1 by Amilia Tolunda (AmyTenchi)
Chainmail Jewelry, New small business! was created by Amilia Tolunda (AmyTenchi)

Like it says on the tin, I'm starting a little side business, Romani Jewelry. I specialize in small, jewelry and accessory based chain mail items, though as time goes on I'll see about progressing into larger projects. Though I will be bringing low priced items this event, I can take cash or credit(with fee) transactions. Customs will be an option over time, IE. I can craft them up between events. Sadly, I'm not a magician and can't make customs on the spot since I'm the sole employee, owner, manager, marketer... you get the idea.

I have a website ! And a business card! Just if you're bored waiting for the weekend to come :)

On hand I'll have nearly 20 bracelets and an additional 10-20 flowers that can be made into hairclips or clothing pins on the spot. I have 2 custom orders ready for pickup as well- There is STILL TIME to order something in time for Market Faire! In a perfect world I can finish 1-2 more small custom projects by the weekend! Please also ask about other custom projects, I have a large flower belt in the works (I will be wearing the original flower scale belt handmade by myself), as well as rainbow scale gloves.

I will be holding a raffle for a FREE set of 1 bracelet and 1 flower clip/pin of your custom choosing! 1 gold per raffle ticket, and you may submit as many as you like (10 gold? 10 raffle tickets). I will notify the winner via whatever method you choose (text, facebook, or email, as well as the forums here).

I'm ecstatic to get into this little side project gone business, and I hope you all enjoy as well! See you bright and early on the second day of the feast!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Amilia Tolunda - Romani - Healer
Aimee "Whisper" Whisperleaf - Dryad - Druid - Bard
Maive Lusterwryn - Londwyn - Alchemist

OOG: Julie Anne B
Last edit: 14 Jun 2015 16:44 by Amilia Tolunda (AmyTenchi).
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dorn (Aradiel)
  • Amilia Tolunda
  • Artist, Writer, Gamer
16 Jun 2015 22:24 #2 by Amilia Tolunda (AmyTenchi)
Replied by Amilia Tolunda (AmyTenchi) on topic Chainmail Jewelry, New small business!
I'm stupidly excited for this weekend. So excited, I'm gonna do a raffle.

• Amilia Tolunda
  • Artist, Writer, Gamer
21 Jun 2015 20:31 #3 by Amilia Tolunda (AmyTenchi)
Replied by Amilia Tolunda (AmyTenchi) on topic Chainmail Jewelry, New small business!
I just want to thank you guys as you funnel back in, I had an absolute BLAST seeing you all at the marketplace faire! I'll be back again next moon with a few orders as well as more projects, and possibly some more creative pieces.

Remember, if you have anything you'd like to see, or a request piece, let me know, it'll give me some good ideas on what do bring as the months go forward!

The following user(s) said Thank You: Eden Heimdell (amalthea), Erik Silverfang (ASchleicher)
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.447 seconds