Boffer Bakery- now with wooly pets!

14 Sep 2015 13:52 - 08 Feb 2016 14:19 #1 by Caden Hein (CadenHein)
Boffer Bakery- now with wooly pets! was created by Caden Hein (CadenHein)
While I may have missed a few games, I will be back this weekend! unfortunately, my cupcake stock doesn't have anything new this month...however, I am working on making a few wooly critters to sell alongside my usual cakes! I've been back into my needlefelting, and a few of you may have seen the beginning of a small dragon friend I started at the campcon event.
While I HOPE to have the dragon done before the weekend, I am breaking from him for the moment to also felt up a few other smaller animals as well. Each will be posted here as I finish them, so you know what I have, and how much each will be. Prices SHOULD range anywhere from $10 (I will have a few small mouse, bird, and bug figures on pins and rings), to $80, although I only plan to have one item at this price, and that's the dragon, and that's because he's been taking me so long and getting so detailed! I plan to have some mid-range figures from $25-$45 as well.
I would prefer cash for these at game, though I can also accept paypal for them, especially if you want to reserve/pay for one of them here before game, just let me know ASAP so we can take care of it!
These critters are all made from wool, so those who may have issues or allergies to wool, please be aware :)

For those of you unfamiliar, I specialize in hand stitched felt food items- cupcakes, cookies, cake, fruit, and anything else my hands can whip up. Almost all of my items are weighted with birdseed and suitable to be used as thrown weapons or packets!
Most of my products are made using acrylic felt, birdseed, and polyfill. Some are decorated with lace, or needlefelted accents (real wool). If you have questions or concerns about my materials, please pm me, I am happy to answer!

These are all handmade items, and if you should ever have a problem with one of them being broken or damaged, please feel free to bring them to me as I am more than happy to repair or replace them free of charge. Unfortunately I cannot replace lost items however.

Current standard items list:
standard cupcakes (will now feature cakes with land colors!) -$5 each
fancy cupcakes (sparkly blue and pink cups, paisley and tie-dye cups) -$8 each
pinwheel cookies (six in a pack) -$6 a pack
strawberries (six in a pack) -$8 a pack (one remaining!)
cake slices (three remaining!) -$10 each
fancy non-weighted cupcakes (these have paper cups and are not suitable for being thrown. I have FIVE of these left and will not be producing them again!) -$10 each
-apples (red, green, and dark red) -$8 each
-small pumpkins -$6 each
-pumpkin pie slices- $8 each (still a few remaining!)

Hopefully I will have sample photos of my items up at some point as well!

I am also open to item requests, if you want to post them here, or pm me!
Thank you!

OOG: Caden Hein
Boffer Bakery- yes, these cakes ARE a lie!
Last edit: 08 Feb 2016 14:19 by Caden Hein (CadenHein).
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kleidin (Kleidin), Jack (Keeperofdice), Ilana Darkwood (Ilana_Darkwood), Eden Heimdell (amalthea), Nalick (NalickDeMarche), Templar Aldric (Selrik), Thalia Burdorn (abbyl), Cael Tanwyn (CaelTanwyn)
18 Sep 2015 00:11 #2 by Templar Aldric (Selrik)
Replied by Templar Aldric (Selrik) on topic Boffer Bakery- yes, these cakes ARE a lie!
Check your inbox.

Templar Aldric
Champion Fisherman of Amanthyre
Prophet of the Holy Light
Templar of Valos

"The sacred writings are quite specific on the subject of killing, but are a bit fuzzier on the topic of kneecaps."

OOG - David McCormick.
  • Angry
  • Thank Yous: 131
18 Sep 2015 00:48 #3 by Angry (Angryman86)
Replied by Angry (Angryman86) on topic Boffer Bakery- yes, these cakes ARE a lie!
Boffer cookie stars!!!!!

Father Angrin McCoy, Baronial Quartermaster
28 Sep 2015 23:01 #4 by Caden Hein (CadenHein)
Replied by Caden Hein (CadenHein) on topic Boffer Bakery- yes, these cakes ARE a lie!
Just wanna make a small update here-
while I still plan to try and make some, I may not have land color cupcakes and cookies ready for this month. They should be available in November, however!

Also I changed a few prices on my list here, so please be aware- pumpkins moved from $8 down to $6 each, and two-tone cookie packs are going to be $10 instead of $8, just to adjust to the amount of work for each item.

So far what I have ready to bring for this month-
remaining cupcakes (fancy and normal) from last month
several packs of pinwheel cookies
one pack of strawberries left (though I would like to add a few more if I am able)
cake slices
fancy non-weighted cupcakes
apples (green, red, dark red)
pumpkins (orange and white)

08 Feb 2016 14:45 #5 by Caden Hein (CadenHein)
Replied by Caden Hein (CadenHein) on topic Boffer Bakery- now with wooly pets!
Hopefully I'll have some pics of wooly critters up by the end of the day! At the very least, I should have some up tomorrow!

• Burkhart Jarlson
  • A precious object without the strength to protect it is easily taken. Strength without something to protect is easily wasted.
  • Thank Yous: 107
09 Feb 2016 01:33 #6 by Burkhart Jarlson (steel_enigma)
Replied by Burkhart Jarlson (steel_enigma) on topic Boffer Bakery- now with wooly pets!
I love this, but do not sell me pumpkins or I WILL create a goblin alchemist alt who throws pumpkin bombs at people in his hunt for the Kindly Local Were-Arachnid.

_________________________________________________________________________________
OOG: Josh Leib

Main:
Burkhart Jarlson
Son of the Heargen Clan
Blood of the Dragoons
Shaman of the North

Alt:
Fen the Fun Faun
Musical Satyr
Available for Bars, Parties, Shows, and Personal Concerts
Accepts Gold, Gems, Ale, and kisses from beautiful women (just don't tell my wife)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nalick (NalickDeMarche), Erik Silverfang (ASchleicher), Kardin (Ben), Amilia Tolunda (AmyTenchi), Belketra Folles (pleasantexample), Cara Easton (Raeelle)
09 Feb 2016 08:31 #7 by Belketra Folles (pleasantexample)
Replied by Belketra Folles (pleasantexample) on topic Boffer Bakery- now with wooly pets!
Ettercaps, ettercaps, does whatever an ettercap does

[hr]

OOG: DJ (She/her)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mantel (sigma-j)
12 Feb 2016 10:43 - 12 Feb 2016 10:44 #8 by Caden Hein (CadenHein)
Replied by Caden Hein (CadenHein) on topic Boffer Bakery- now with wooly pets!
Due to only being on mobile, I am having issues with photos (though I have posted some of them to my fb, feel free to friend and have a look!!) but at the moment I have completed:

Shiny blue dragon (angelina fiber and a wire frame so that he may be posed)- $80
A small pocket mouse- $25
A squirrel with stripes (chipmunk)- $50
A small owl to perch on your head (floral headband)- $30
A strange shiny blue creature with a human face?? (Face-icorn??) -$25

I will be bringing my wool and tools with me as well, so I may make small additions through the weekend, as well as anyone who wants to learn can come sit with Dog and he can show you the stabby stabby craft!!

Last edit: 12 Feb 2016 10:44 by Caden Hein (CadenHein). Reason: spelling typo
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.552 seconds