Ten Point Snacks and Romani Jewelry

• Amilia Tolunda
  • Artist, Writer, Gamer
  • Thank Yous: 97
03 Nov 2015 18:00 #1 by Amilia Tolunda (AmyTenchi)
Ten Point Snacks and Romani Jewelry was created by Amilia Tolunda (AmyTenchi)
Though he can't make it up, my brother and I are joining efforts to bring some stuff to game. I'll only be doing Market Faire from 10-2pm on Saturday, but if there's something you want/need of me, feel free to contact me IG and I can gather things at night on either day.

Ten Point Snacks:

Ten Point Snacks is happy to offer fresh Venison Jerky from the suburbs of Wyckoff NJ. There are currently 3 flavors.
1. Standard smoked with hints of Teriyaki $5. per bag.
2. Spicy hot pepper (between medium-hot salsa, not tongue burning) $5. per bag
3. Super peppery smoked, with intense peppercorn flavors. $5. per bag.

All of the above are 100% peanut free. Tree nuts could have come in contact with the peppercorn mortar and pestle, if you are skeptical please take caution. Contains Soy and possibly gluten products. If you have a specific allergy, my brother will provide me with a non-public ingredient list.

We are OPEN FOR FEEDBACK on flavors! If this goes well, winter hunting season starts soon, and the license will be valid from this winter until next winter!

Romani Jewelry:

As always, Romani Jewelry is bringing an armful of shinies up to game as always. I can take custom projects to do between moons, deposit only required on large products, otherwise payment on delivery is also acceptable. I can do minor adjustments such as bracelet lengths, but will not have the time/resources to make new flowers on the spot. Damaged flowers can be returned to me with a name tag and fixed between moons.

Available for offer I have the following pre-made:
1. Byzantine styled bracelets in approximately 20 different color combinations, including 1 of each major land and the barony. $7 each, or 2/$10 (can be combined with other 2/$10's)
2. Shaggy loop bracelets, in approximately 15 different color combinations, including 9 designed with astrology designs (limited run) $7 each, or 2/$10.
3. Double-scale flower pins. $7 each, or 2/$10.

Keep in mind that this is an abbreviated version over what I usually do (because this is my first full-game in awhile!) And I have no problem preparing anything for December.

Can't wait to see everyone in game!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Amilia Tolunda - Romani - Healer
Aimee "Whisper" Whisperleaf - Dryad - Druid - Bard
Maive Lusterwryn - Londwyn - Alchemist

OOG: Julie Anne B
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nalick (NalickDeMarche)
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.432 seconds