Larp Exchange in March

• shalok
  • in vino veritas
  • Thank Yous: 17
26 Feb 2016 13:56 #1 by shalok (shalok)
Larp Exchange in March was created by shalok (shalok)
Greetings Everyone,

It's been a while since I posted anything directly to the forums but I wanted to give a heads up on my planned schedule for anyone looking to make purchases. We will be in attendance for both the first event in March(Friday night only) and the Alt event(Friday and Saturday)

I am trying to clear out some excess inventory as I am moving towards selling more of our in house created products. A few things that will be discounted are pouches(20% off). clothing (20% off), pauldrons(20% off) and decorative tapestries. (2 for $20).

With that said, we have started producing more custom items. This includes bracers, sword frogs, ring and standard belts of varying sizes. Our custom items service can be for your standard garb in addition to custom embossing of your pre-existing sigils or crests for you or your group. If you are looking for any of these things feel free to reach out either via email () or at the event. Thanks for reading and see you soon.

Best,
Sean Mahoney

~Knight Templar Shalok Kensington of the Order of the Valiant Shield
Master of the Hunt

oog- Mahoney
Larp Armor and Latex Weapons- larpexchange.com
The following user(s) said Thank You: Onca (Lorelai), Argyle Del Dragon (AngryCelt)
  • Caelvan
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Blights will taste my sword. Those who corrupt Arawyn will pay with their lives
  • Thank Yous: 487
26 Feb 2016 15:02 #2 by Caelvan (Caelvan)
Replied by Caelvan (Caelvan) on topic Larp Exchange in March
I'll be sending an email as well, but I'll take a look at the tapestries. Looking for a new either Celtic, Elven, or "Foresty" types if you have them.

Caelvan Renaith
March Warden of Selandrias
[hr]
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Gal'Azin Merikh Tazam
Death's Will
[hr]
OOG:
Conor Peckham
-Marshal
01 Mar 2016 11:34 #3 by Belketra Folles (pleasantexample)
Replied by Belketra Folles (pleasantexample) on topic Larp Exchange in March
I look forward to picking up my sword.

And saying hi, of course!

[hr]

OOG: DJ (She/her)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mantel (sigma-j)
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.450 seconds