Gothic Plate metal equipment for SALE

• Not An Assassin
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • I'm not a man fighting against monsters, I'm a monster fighting against the world as it reclaims itself.
  • Thank Yous: 344
28 Jun 2016 19:09 #1 by Not An Assassin (Salem)
Gothic Plate metal equipment for SALE was created by Not An Assassin (Salem)
Ladies and Gentlemen!
I offer to you all for sale pieces of plated armor.
Pictured in the post (From first to last) is;
-A set of Gothic Pauldrons with matching gorget. These are barely used, and are in new condition.
-A pair of Gothic metal grieves, to match with the Pauldrons and Gorget listed above. These are hardly used, and are in new condition.
-A set of metal Pauldrons. These Pauldrons have NEVER been used. They are obviously in new condition. Please not that these Pauldrons do NOT have a matching Gorget, therefore, you would need to have your own that can support them in order to properly wear them.
-A LEFT SHOULDER single leather Pauldron. This piece has been used by myself many times, and therefore is no longer in "new" condition. It is still in very good condition, however.

The prices for these pieces will be determined between myself and a potential buyer. Please contact me either via PM on this website, or on Facebook if you are interested in purchasing any these pieces from me.

Salem Noire, Lieutenant Commander of the Blood Spirits

Lieutenant Leon Drekken of House Zezima

OOG-Reece Belmont
  • Not An Assassin
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • I'm not a man fighting against monsters, I'm a monster fighting against the world as it reclaims itself.
  • Thank Yous: 344
28 Jun 2016 19:17 #2 by Not An Assassin (Salem)
Replied by Not An Assassin (Salem) on topic Gothic Plate metal equipment for SALE
Apparently, the pictures are too large to post here...They will be posted to my Facebook page.

Salem Noire, Lieutenant Commander of the Blood Spirits

Lieutenant Leon Drekken of House Zezima

OOG-Reece Belmont
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.416 seconds