Woodburned Items and Art

• Grumpy
  • May be appeased with kittens.
  • Thank Yous: 64
18 Jan 2017 21:55 #1 by Grumpy (Bookwyrm)
Woodburned Items and Art was created by Grumpy (Bookwyrm)
I posted this over in the Facebook KR costuming group, which has the benefit of pictures. You'll just have to imagine it here.

I'm on a crafting kick, and my new therapies have gotten to the point where I can grip a woodburning tool again. If anyone wants stuff like that, I can doodle stuff up. That includes small, medium, and large boxes/chests (where "large" is still small enough to fit in a backpack; you can go to Michael's or Hobby Lobby's websites and see if you search for wooden boxes). I can add embellishments and appliques, though I don't like painting them. Typically I don't want to mess with varnish but if you really need it, ask.

I can burn wooden pendents (you'll need to provide something for them to hang on), wall hangers, artwork, wooden physreps, and so on. This goes for Storytellers and Logistics personnel, too; I can burn items with arcane, Elvish, or demonic symbols for plots, from little wood chits to larger items.

I'm looking for in-game benefits, such as gold, favors, and connections, or for Service Points in the case of donations. I'm not at present interested in selling this stuff for real-world money, because then it goes from a fun hobby to work, and I already have too much of that in my life. For things players want, I'd like to handle it as much IG as possible; my character does this sort of thing and brings it for barter.

Main: Grigori the grumpy healer, adopted member of the Tribe of Berk, adviser to Chief Darius Redmaw.
Alt: Dorian White, physician and alchemist for hire.
Alt: Ruy Sanchez de Castor y Ortiz, the best swordsman in all of Coast Haven!

OOC: Matthew Bowman
Science fiction and fantasy editor, longtime tabletop GM, newbie KR player.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Fenris Nattulv (dhaas987)
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.492 seconds