Can anyone Repair Plate Lower Leg Armor

26 Jun 2017 11:42 #1 by Silverbow Patriarch (Ardin)
Can anyone Repair Plate Lower Leg Armor was created by Silverbow Patriarch (Ardin)
I have a piece of lower leg armor made of plate that is riveted to straps which are used to attach the armor. One piece that holds a rivet onto one of the straps popped off and is lost. Can anyone repair this?

Lord Ardin Silverbow
Lord of Pendarvin

"While others succumb, we overcome."
-Silverbow Motto

OOG: Norm B
Safety Deputy

"When I think of the greatness of my job and realize that I am what I am, I am amazed, but on reflection, who is as good as I am? I know of no one."
-George Patton(I wish Ardin had said this first)
  • Velius
  • Never walk into a fair fight when walking into an unfair fight is an option.
  • Thank Yous: 76
26 Jun 2017 12:11 #2 by Velius (Velius)
Replied by Velius (Velius) on topic Can anyone Repair Plate Lower Leg Armor
Hmm...

On a scale of 1 to The Final Joust in A Knight's Tale, how bad is it? I've had to modify/repair the strapping several pairs of greaves over the years and might be able to take a whack at field dressing it.

"I don't always NPC. But when I do, it's for years at a time."
26 Jun 2017 12:29 #3 by Silverbow Patriarch (Ardin)
Replied by Silverbow Patriarch (Ardin) on topic Can anyone Repair Plate Lower Leg Armor
Its missing what is essentially a washer and the small nut-type piece that holds the rivet in place. I will have it with me for the July event if you can have a look.

Lord Ardin Silverbow
Lord of Pendarvin

"While others succumb, we overcome."
-Silverbow Motto

OOG: Norm B
Safety Deputy

"When I think of the greatness of my job and realize that I am what I am, I am amazed, but on reflection, who is as good as I am? I know of no one."
-George Patton(I wish Ardin had said this first)
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.468 seconds